Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will You Marry Me? Or Jerk Me Off. That's Fine Too.

"Will the cock beat the clock?"

5
6 Comments 6
13.8k Views 13.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Quickie Sex
Sweat dribbled down from my neck onto the collar of my light blue dress shirt. I was nervous to meet my future fiance’s parents for the first time. Her Dad had connections and he managed to get us floor seats to the L.A. Barracudas that night. It was a big game for the Barracudas, but an even bigger game for me. Tonight was the night I would ask Elle to marry me

My girlfriend Elle and I met her parents at the front gate very late in the game. The game had already begun so we scooted through the mobs of Barracuda fans as quickly as we could to reach our floor seats on the court. When we finally reached our seats, Elle’s mother began to take off her coat.

“I’m going to go get some food from the concession stand. Can I get you guys anything?” she asked us.

“No thanks. I think we’re okay,” Elle answered.

“I’ll go with you, hun.” Elle’s Dad offered.

Elle’s Mom handed her coat to me and I set it in my lap.

“Could you hold onto this dear?” She asked me.

“No problem,” I answered.

Elle’s parents then began the climb up to the concession stand in the upper stands leaving Elle and I alone sitting next to each other in two cushioned fold up chairs. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

“I want this to be a really special night,” I whispered in her ear.

She responded by slipping her hand under her mother’s coat and into my lap.

“Me too,” she sultrily added.

Elle glared at me with her cock hungry brown eyes and began to squeeze my crouch under the helpful guise of her mother’s coat. I shuttered out of shock, but quickly gained my composure to not let onlookers on to what was happening.

“Haha, babe. I don’t think this is the best id-,” I started nervously.

Before I could finish my sentence, I felt her hand pop the button of my black dress pants and slowly unzip my zipper. I could feel my semi excited penis push through the slit of my boxer shorts and into her palm. I felt Elle grab onto my shaft and she began jerking me off. I looked all around me and I had a realization that I was being jerked off in front of thousands of people in the stadium and millions of people of TV. My face began to go red and I tried my best to act like I was focused on the game. Elle continued to jerk me off and I could feel my dick rub against the warm soft interior of her mother’s coat. I felt like I was going to cum already, but Elle took her hand off me at the last second and brought it up to her mouth. She pretended to cough into her hand, lubing it up with her saliva. She slipped her hand back underneath the coat and continued stroking. She squeezed me hard and I could feel myself getting ready to explode.

I held on to my load for dear life as I watched the scoreboard clock countdown from 10.

10...9...8

Elle began jerking me harder and faster.

7...6...5

I clenched the bottom of my seat.

4...3..

I suddenly exploded with a burst of cum lava shooting and oozing out of my wood work shop.

Karla_Rodriguez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Karla_Rodriguez

I could feel my lap getting drenched in white liquid cream as Elle continued to stroke my cock through the immense river of cum that was forming on her hand and on my pants. My eyes had rolled back into my head and when they rolled back to face reality, I was immediately confronted with a wobbly #34 jersey hurling the ball towards the hoop and barreling backwards right into me.

BZZZZZZZT!

My chair collapsed underneath me and the player crashed through me and into the people in the stands behind me. Miraculously my cock remained hidden underneath the coat and I quickly reached underneath the coat to button and zip up my pants. Before I got up, I quickly tied the coat around my waist to conceal the fresh cum stains Elle had caused and stumbled back onto my feet. #34 hopped back onto his feet unphased.

“Sorry, man. You okay?” The 6’7’’ behemoth of a basketball player halfheartedly asked me.

“Uh-er-yeah. Yeah I’m okay,” I stuttered.

Elle patted the player on the back congratulating him on hitting the buzzer beater shot. A nearly invisible handprint of cum was now pasted to the player’s jersey, but we could see it. Elle giggled with maniacal joy, but the giggle halted as she looked intensely to the floor. Her eyes were glued on the shiny diamond ring that had been knocked out of my pocket. She slowly bent over and picked up the ring.

“Oh my God! Is this what I think it is!? She excitedly asked.

“Oh my God! Is that what we think it is?” two tandem voices pondered from behind me.

Elle’s parents had returned from their trip to the concession stand and were staring at the shiny diamond ring in Elle’s hand.

I opened my mouth, but nothing coherent came out. After a few seconds of my mumbling and trying to form words, I finally got out one word.

“Yes.”

“Oh my God, babe! It’s absolutely beautiful. Yes! The answer is yes!” Elle shouted in excitement.

Elle had no trouble slipping the ring onto her finger. Her mother reached out to me to grab her coat, but I stopped her.

“Do you mind if I hold onto this for a bit? I’m kind of chilly,” I lied.

“Absolutely, dear. No worries. And congratulations you two!!” she said glowing with delight.

All I could do was smile at Elle. She embraced me in a tight hug as the crowd around us loudly cheered as we became engaged and the Barracudas won the game.

Published 
Written by ballstothewall
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments