Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Reversal of Fortune, Chapter 2

"He turns the tables on his overbearing bitch boss!"

9
21 Comments 21
14.8k Views 14.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words
"And you think you can do that? You wouldn't DARE!"
With that statement, Lorna had put the ball squarely in my court. Now I had to either follow through with my threat, or listen to her laugh me out of the building with my tail between my legs.

I don't know what was going through my mind that evening... maybe I had lived under the tyrannical influence of Lorna for too long - but there were others who'd had to deal with her for a lot longer than I had. Or maybe it was just my macho ego - she had called my bluff and I wasn't the type to back down. Frankly, I don't remember. All I know is that her words "You wouldn't DARE!" still rang in my ears when my open palm landed squarely on her tight, upturned ass!

"Ouch!" she squealed, squirming and fighting me. But she was no match for me. I was bigger and stronger than her, and I overpowered her easily. Add to that, I was stone sober and she didn't have a chance!

"Ouch!" she cried again as the second swat landed. I was committed now... whatever the outcome, I was committed. I adjusted my position a bit and took a firmer hold of her wrist and began swatting her in earnest.

Emboldened by the fact that I knew we were alone on the top floor (if not the whole building), and buoyed by the fact that I was probably there to be fired anyway, I didn't concern myself with the amount of noise she would create; in fact, I encouraged it. The more squirming and squealing she did, the more I knew I was making my point!

After about a dozen swats, I paused for a moment. "Don't you move. If you so much as wiggle, we will start all over, do you understand?" I told her.

"Y-yes..." she said. I let go of her arm and she stayed right there motionless, laying over her desk. I stood there for a moment just in case she tried anything, but she did not. I backed away towards the door watching her, but she didn't move.

When I got to the door, I gave the lock a twist and then pulled a chair in front of it. This would give me a few added seconds in case she tried to make a break for it. I knew I could catch her if she tried to run. Then I came back and went around to the other side of her desk. I opened the middle drawer and found a wooden ruler there. I came back around to where she still lay over the table.

"W-what are you going to do now?" she asked.

"I'm going to continue your spanking of course! You didn't think we were done, did you? After only a dozen little hand swats over your skirt? My dear you have been far too naughty to be let off so easily!" I said. 

"But..." she started to protest.

"Quiet!" I barked "I'm going to spank your ass until it glows in the dark if I have to so you will understand that your actions have hurt people. You have run roughshod over the good people who make this company what it is, and now you are going to feel a little of the pain and suffering you put them through!"

I grabbed the zipper to her skirt and unzipped it, pulling it down and off her legs. She gasped as she felt her skirt being jerked down, but she knew better than to struggle. I lay the skirt on the desk next to her so she would be able to see she was bottomless. And while she wore panties, they were the thong type that didn't do much to cover her ass cheeks.

"Now you hateful, mean-spirited slut, I want you to reach forward and grab the other edge of your desk and hang on. If you let go or put your hands back in an attempt to block me, not only will your hand get a good swat, but we will start all over from the beginning. Do you understand me?" I asked.

"Yes..." she whimpered.

"You will address me as Master from now on too," I said.

"Yes, Master."

"That's better," I said. The wooden ruler I had gotten out of Lorna's desk had a brass metal edge on one side for drawing straight lines. Not wanting to cut her with it as I spanked her, I got out the Leatherman tool that I carry on my belt and, using the pliers, I pulled the metal strip out of the ruler. Now she wouldn't get anything more than a red bottom from the spanking.

I placed myself on her left side and began softly rubbing her ass cheeks with my right hand. Lorna did have an amazing ass... tight and firm, it was soft and silky to the touch. And apparently it also liked to be touched - as I caressed her ass cheek I heard a very soft moan coming from her. It was almost imperceptible except that we were in a dead quiet room; had there been any of the noise of the work day world, it would have gone completely unnoticed.

I caressed her silky ass for a few minutes until she started grinding against my hand slightly. That let me know she was starting to derive pleasure from it. Time to stop and get on with what needed to be done. I took the ruler in my right hand (I'm right-handed) and placed my left hand on the small of her back.

Drawing back, I held the ruler up. "Okay it's time to begin. Remember what I said - you hang onto that desk like you life depends on it. If you let go or move your hands back, we will just start this whole thing all over," I said.

"Yes, Master."

Whack! The first blow landed straight across her ass. It wasn't the hardest blow I could give her, but I wasn't giving her much slack either. I wanted to make sure I left her with something to think about for awhile after this.

The screech she let out as the ruler fell across her ass let me know I had gotten her attention. It wasn't like the previous pitiful little "Ouch that hurt!" comments she had given me when I smacked her with my bare hand. This was a definite cry of pain. The ruler was announcing that the transfer of power had begun. She would learn in the next few hours that she no longer had the control and the power that she once enjoyed... that there was a new sheriff in town now and she was not the Queen Bitch anymore. It would be a painful, but necessary, transfer; one she would not have anticipated, but in the end, one she would not have wanted to miss.

The ruler fell again and she let out a second, equally ear-piercing scream. She wriggled her ass back and forth trying to lessen the burning and ease her torment. She was gripping the edge of the desk so hard her knuckles had turned white but she held on, not wanting to have to go through this again.

I looked at my progress and saw two very nice outlines where the ruler had contacted her in an angry red X across her backside. They contrasted beautifully with her pale ass flesh making a lovely picture.

But I wasn't there to create pretty pictures. I had a job to do. I had to take control of this malevolent slut and show her that she couldn't just treat people as if they were disposable diapers to be shit on and thrown out. After I had examined the twin ruler impressions, I continued with the spanking.

This time though, I wasn't so concerned with looks - I wanted her whole ass to be that same shade of red. So I began a long train of fast, repetitive smacks across the whole of her ass, varying the angle and the placement so that I covered everything. I didn't pause or give her any chance to rest, either. Lorna received twenty rapid-fire smacks on her ass and I listened to her howl grow in pitch and intensity as the barrage progressed. By the time I had finished, she was screaming and dancing and trying vainly to duck or dodge the next blow. Her ass had caught fire and it glowed bright red.

Lorna lay on the desktop panting and sobbing as I examined my handiwork closely, making sure I hadn't missed anything and that is when I noticed it... there was a glistening between her legs!

"Open those legs whore!" I said, giving the insides of her thighs a good smack with the ruler. She cried out again, but spread her legs wide for me. I reached under her and sure enough, Lorna's pussy was dripping.

"Why, you kinky little whore! You actually like this don't you?" I growled as I played with her wet lips, "You like being spanked and being dominated don't you?" Lorna groaned a response, but I wasn't satisfied with just a groan.

I stood back up and grabbed a handful of her long black hair, hauling her head up and back. "Answer me, you fucking slut! You like it like this don't you?" I barked.

"Yes! Yes, I do!" she cried out. I let go of her hair and began fingering her wet dripping cunt again as I spoke to her.

"So the big, bad, Queen Bitch is really just a submissive little cockwhore! I've seen this before, slut. Your problem is that because you have money, you think that the whole world should kiss your tight little ass. And you have surrounded yourself with people up here eager to do that very thing. A bunch of ass-kissing 'yes men'.

Well, now you are facing someone who won't kiss your ass... someone who will paddle it instead. Someone who is going to own it! I'm no 'yes man' to anyone, and now I am going to teach you some manners and to respect those who keep you in this posh penthouse lifestyle!" I said.

"What... what are you going to do?" she panted, still trying to calm herself from the spanking she received.

"I think what you need is a good hard fuck. Maybe if you had something up your ass besides your little entourage's heads, you might have a better attitude towards others here at the office. Now are you ready to learn some respect and manners slut?" I asked.

"Yesss..." she moaned, more audibly now.

I pulled my fingers out of her and slapped her inner thighs repeatedly. "I told you to call me Master!" I said, slapping a thigh with each word.

"Ow! Ow! Sorry Master! Sorry!" she said, quickly.

"That's more like it," I said. I stood up and unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly. Lorna moaned as she heard me removing my pants, knowing what was coming next. Once I had my pants off, I removed her panties. I noticed they were soaked with her juices both from the spanking and from the fingering. That gave me another idea.

I walked around the desk to face her with her panties in hand, I raised her head by the hair again and showed her her undies. "See how wet you are slut? Just a wet dripping little fuckslut! Just another sopping wet cunt in need of a hard thick cock! Well you are going to wear your panties over your face so you can smell your own lust and know your own body betrayed you!" I growled. I put the panties over her head so that the wet spot in front was right over her nose and mouth, yet she could see through the leg holes. "There now, don't you look like a pretty little whore!"

I noticed Lorna staring at my cock. I'm not a porn star by any means, but my eight and a half inches seemed to hold her attention. I had to smile to myself - Lorna must not have gotten laid in awhile! Well she was going to get laid tonight!

I walked around behind the woman, still bent over her desk. I moved up close behind her and between her spread legs. I rubbed my hands over her reddened cheeks and down her thighs, only to bring them back up the insides of her legs and brush them over her drooling pussy. I grinned as she raised up on her toes when my hands moved along her slit.

"Ohhh..." she groaned as she felt my hands rub over her sensitive pussy lips and clit.

"You like that do you slut?" I sneered. I took hold of my already hard cock and rubbed the length of it between her legs in a fucking motion between her legs, but up against her pussy lips.

EllieSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllieSun

I moved in and out slowly, letting her feel my length and hardness. As I moved back and forth between Lorna's legs she began moving opposite me as if riding my cock. Her movements weren't large at first, she began slow and small, but I could tell she was becoming quite aroused.

"Let go of the desk and stand up slut," I commanded. Lorna let go of the desk she had been clinging so tightly to and stood up. As she rose, I waited until she just got upright then my arm shot out wrapping around her throat in a mimicked chokehold, only I wasn't choking her, I just wanted her pressed up against me.

"How long has it been slut? How long has it been since you've felt a hard cock in your cunt? How long since someone made you feel like a real woman?" I growled deep and low in her ear. I felt her whole body tremble and her knees go weak at my words.

"Too long..." she moaned.

I grabbed her tit hard. "Master! I won't tell you again, whore! The next time you fail to call me Master, I will make this last spanking look like a reward!"

"Ow! Ow! Yes Master! Ow, I'm sorry, Master, I'm sorry!" she said, stamping her foot as my fingers dug deep into her tit.

"Get your face down on that desk and get ready for the fucking of your life, slut!" I said, pushing her down onto the desktop again. I pulled her arms behind her and held them at her sides with my own hands. This way I could pull her back against me as I thrust forward into her, making my cock sink deeper into her than usual... and probably deeper than she had ever been penetrated before!

I lined my cock up with her slick hole and thrust forward. In one slick swift motion I sank fully into the warm wet depths of Lorna's ravenous pussy. I watched her head come back and her fists clench as I opened up a channel that I believe hadn't been used in a long, long time.

"Ohhh Fuuuccckkk!" Lorna groaned as she felt my cock impale her. The woman was tight - tighter than any pussy I can remember having. Maybe as a young kid I might have had a virgin that was tighter, but not by much! Her pussy walls gripped me like I had stuck my cock in a vise. I pushed forward until I felt the bottom of her well with the tip of my cock, and I knew I was as deep in her as I could go. I didn't pause to let her rest though, I immediately pulled back until I had pulled completely out of her then thrust back into her again fully, causing her to gasp and moan again.

I repeated this fully in/fully out stroke eight or nine times before stopping. I let her lay on the table moaning as I got ready for the next part of my battle plan...

Now that I had her sized and lubed good (or like I like to say "loosed and juiced"!), she was ready for me to step things up. I moved up behind her and slid into her again as far as I could go. Then I grabbed her wrists and pulled her a little way away from the edge of the desk so I wouldn't hurt her. When she was in position I began fucking her. Hard. Fast. Deep. I didn't give her any break and I didn't go easy on her. I fucked this woman like I wanted to break her. I fucked her like I wanted to punch a hole in her. As I thrust forward I pulled back on her arms, spearing her on my cock and forcing myself deeper into her. I pounded into her so hard I could hear the air being forced from her lungs.

"Fuck me, James, oh god yes, fuck me!" she cried out, and I could tell by her desperate plea that she was getting close.

"You like the way I'm fucking your tight little pussy slut? You like the way I'm ramming my fat cock into that pussy?" I said, as I kept pounding her abused cunt. I kept a feverish pace... thinking back on it now, I don't know how I fucked her so hard for so long - I must have been taking out a lot of frustrations on her that night!

"Yes! Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck my pussy hard. Oh yeah. Make me cum all over your cock. Please, use my tight pussy for your fuck toy!" she cried. Lorna was wriggling and struggling and writhing, trying to get me to hit all her special spots as I pistoned in and out of her.

"You fucking little slut!" I growled as I slammed...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments