Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Academic Dishonesty 3

"“What happened to wanting me to be your bad girl, Professor?”"

25
7 Comments 7
29.9k Views 29.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I shuffle around in my car as the pouring rains thunders around me. With one quick look in my rear view mirror I straighten my hair before stepping out of my car. With my umbrella in hand, I walk through the deserted parking lot avoiding large puddles, and straight to Professor Carter’s office. I pause at the door, having a moment of uncertainty but then every pent up emotion since our last encounter resurfaces and I push the door open.

I pause for a brief second, sucking in air as I watch him turn around in his office chair and face me.

“Good evening, Mr. Carter,” I greet him, as I slowly lock the door behind me, deliberately, and with purpose. His sea green eyes widen in surprise before smiling.

“Why hello Anne. You look beautiful like always,” he says, rising up from his chair and walking towards me with a triumphant smirk. He thinks he has me but I belong to no one.

“Oh Professor, you always try to win me over with flattery," I respond.

I walk around him and settle myself in the same armchair I had been in a few days ago. The memories send a rush of blood to my lower extremities and make me readjust myself uncomfortably.

“I knew you’d come back.”

“Don’t flatter yourself. I really liked that scarf, which I believe you took without my permission," I say coyly, crossing my legs as I lean back into my chair. The trench coat opens up revealing skin. His eyes trail up my legs before settling on my face.

“I did,” Mr. Carter says, before stepping towards me. I remain motionless as he reaches for something behind me. One fleeting second later, the soft silky material of the scarf comes into view between us and he steps back.

“We need to talk,” he says stepping away from me.

I get up from the armchair and walk towards him. I slip off my trenchcoat and reveal what I have been wearing underneath. His eyes travel up the black lacy stockings that cover my long legs pausing on the g-string and garter belt before trailing up to the tightly laced corset and settling on the curve of my breasts. I take one step closer towards him narrowing the distance between us.

“We certainly do,” I agree, taking my scarf from his hand but his hold is tight. Our eyes meet and the amount of unresolved tension between us fills the room.

The soft sound of rain from outside is the only thing we can hear as we both stare at each other. In one quick movement he yanks on the scarf and I stumble into his arms. His lips descend onto mine and I instantly respond at their softness. His hands roam the curves of my body and I sigh in pleasure.

“What do you want from me, David?" I ask him, finally addressing him by his first name.

“Everything. Every last part of you,” he whispers as his lips descend onto my neck. My fingers intertwine themselves into his hair and I pull his head away from me and push him onto the desk.

“Correction. You want me for sex, Professor," I accuse.

He opens his mouth but no words come out. He tries to get off the desk but I climb on top of him and straddle him making him immobile.

“What?” he finally manages to gargle, somewhat confused and in shock.

“You couldn’t take the more traditional route and seduce me. You didn’t have the decency to buy me flowers, take me to dinner, and charm my panties off, did you?” I hiss, before grinding myself against his hips and leaning back to cup his hardened package through his jeans.

A light moan is his only response. I lean over and whisper in his ear.

“I’m okay with that though," I say grinding my hips against him and moan at the sensation, while trailing my finger down from his parted lips to the opening of his button up shirt before unbuttoning the top.

“What happened to wanting me to be your bad girl, Professor?” I ask, seductively.

Our eyes meets before he forces me down onto him. Our lips and bodies comes into contact with each other, smashing against one another, and our tongues fight for dominance. His strong arms hold me against him until I am flipped over so that I am underneath him and he continues to kiss me, with his hardened member grinding itself against me.

I bite his lower lip and a large growl is heard. Our eyes meet, his sea green orbs have such intensity that I squirm underneath him but can’t seem to look away. This time when he leans down to kiss me, it's softer, sweeter, and more delicate but I want something stronger. I kiss him back with more force and probe his mouth with my tongue, the wetness between my thighs begging for more. He tries to slow down the pace but I don’t relent. I wrap my legs around his waist and press us closer together.

He kisses down my chest, his agile fingers un-lacing the corset, expertly, to release my hardened nipples before capturing them in his mouth. My fingers intertwine with his hair, loving the softness. He was the forbidden fruit I was willing to taste for one last time.

“Bad girls get punished,” he growls, flipping me over onto the desk.

“Only if they get caught,” I smirk, escaping his grasp and running to the other side of the desk. We stare at each other, each of us on opposite ends of the desk, anticipating the other’s move. He lunges to the right and I counter his move.

“Stop playing games with me, Anne,” Professor Carter threatens. His clothes are truly rumpled, and I can see his hard on signaling his arousal. I arch my eyebrow and smile, challenging him.

In a flash, he jumps over the desk and has successfully shoved me into the wall. His lips trace my neck sucking and biting at the flesh forcefully, and I moan in pleasure.

“Ohh,” escape my lips, as he manages to take off the rest of my corset and captures my breasts in his mouth once again. My hands roam his back, pulling off his shirt and trail down to his pants to release his member. The instant my hands wrap around his shaft, he grabs my hands and pins them to my sides.

“You’ve been very, very naughty," he whispers into my ear, heatedly.

“Have I really?” I tease.

He growls, his face inches from mine, before lifting me up.

SarahRiab
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahRiab

My legs instinctively wrap around his waist as he carries me over to the desk.

“Stay still,” he threatens, and for once I listen. He pauses for a moment before opening a drawer and pulling out black scarves.

“You see, Anne. You and I are sexually compatible, whether you believe it or not,” he continues, as he picks up the scarves and binds my arms to the legs of the desk. My breathing hitches in anticipation as his hand trailed down my abdomen and then parts my thighs.

“My ex-wife would never let me do this to her," he whispers before forcefully spreading my legs and tying each down. I was spread out like an eagle onto his desk, completely vulnerable. The thought of being ravished by my professor sexually, while being bound on his desk only increased the growing moisture escaping from my slit. I was sure he had noticed how drenched my panties were.

“But you my dear, you enjoy this," his fingers tease along my drenched panties before hooking the thin material and ripping them off. Cold air rushes to my exposed privates making me squirm against my restraints.

“Look how wet you are," he continues, before rubbing my clit with his rough finger, slowly.

“Aghh,” escapes my lips as my hips tries to raise themselves to meet his touch, but I was held back from the restraints.

“Shhh. You’re going to have to be very quiet, or else someone might hear us," he whispers before descending onto my leg, kissing and licking his way through the thin material of my stockings. I bite my lip trying to suppress my moans but a small whimper manages to escape through my lips.

“Anne, I told you to be quiet,” he growls but I can see the hidden glee in his eyes before he picks up the tattered remains of my panties and stuffs them into my mouth. I can smell and taste my arousal in them and I can feel a trickle of my juices run down my thighs.

Mr. Carter slowly licks the trail of pussy juice up the very source before licking my slit slowly with his broad tongue. Our eyes lock and I am completely at his mercy. With a devilish grin, he captures my clit and sucks on it forcefully before licking and flicking it over and over again until my body is pulling at the restraints. My back arches as he continues his assault with his tongue, bringing me right on the edge. Muffled moans escape through my panties, as my legs quake signaling my impending orgasm.

All too soon, Professor Carter pulls away, leaving every nerve end on fire and desperate for him. I wanted him anywhere and everywhere but the bastard had taken me close to where I needed to be, only to pull away at the last second. Seeing my desperate need for him, he smirks before sliding his cock up and down my slit and then tapping my clit with the head of his cock. It glides effortlessly, sending jolts of electricity throughout my body. My hips fight against the restraints holding down my legs to embed him in me, but he counters my moves and kept on sliding up and down my slit before tapping my clit with his cock head, only making me more desperate.

“Whose pussy is this?” Mr. Carter asks forcefully.

Without a thought, I give a muffled response through my panties.

“Whose pussy is this?” he repeats again before spanking my bottom.

I moan out louder, unable to give him a proper response.

“I’d say you need a reminder," he growls, and lines up his cock right to my pussy before slamming into me. Instantly, my pussy contracts around him before convulsing around him in pleasure. My back arches and my muscles contract desperately around him as ecstasy flows through my veins. His hips continue to move, picking up speed prolonging my orgasm. I shudder around him, convulsing as it rolls into another one and he continues like a jackhammer.

“This is my pussy!” he grunts with ferocious strokes, pushing his shaft into me until it hits my cervix. He continues to slam into me, despite my pussy’s tight hold around his shaft. The wet squishing sound of our sexes and my muffled moans fill the room, as sweat drenched our bodies.

His hands grope my breasts, twisting and squeezing them as his pelvis smashes against my own.

“I’m going to ruin your beautiful little cunt with my cock!” he growls, before giving it to me even harder. The growing pressure between my groin is too hard to ignore, and as if sensing this, his rough finger slips to my clit and flicks it before rubbing it.

“Cum for me,” he whispers.

I am sent into oblivion as I feel my pussy clench harshly around him, his thrusts slows down. His hold on my breasts tighten before his cock twitches inside me and fills me with hot spurts of his seed. My body thrashes against the restraints, and my eyes rolls to the back of my head as my orgasm continues.

Breathing deeply, both of us look at each other as we come down from our climaxes. I felt shattered and I tremble slightly as he slowly withdraws himself from me before untying me and pulling my panties out of my mouth. His arms wrap around my tired body before kissing me down my neck. I inhale his masculine scent and relax underneath his touch

“Anne?"

“Hmmm,” I respond by tilting my head and facing him.

His fingers push a stray of hair out of my face before trailing the side of my cheek.

“How does a cup of coffee sound?” he asks.

I furrow my brow in confusion.

“This isn't just about sex, Anne. I would have gone out to a bar for a one night stand for that,” he explains. I look away unsure of how to respond to that.

“Look at me,” he whispers, his voice soft. I turn my head and look him straight in the eyes.

“I want to take the more traditional route with you. I want to romance you,” he pleads.

“Coffee sounds great,” I whisper before kissing him on the lips.

Published 
Written by eve_mercurio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments