Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anger Sex

"Hitting the sheets when you’re angry can diffuse the tension by giving you a way, an enjoyable one at that, to step back from the situation."

49
8 Comments 8
15.1k Views 15.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I have been thinking about you on the ride home. We have been fighting a lot, it seems, and arguments have replaced sex. I can barely keep my mind on the road; I have one hand on the wheel and the other under my skirt as I drive, fantasizing what our sex was before all this strife. It has been a month since we last had sex, and now l visualize what you might want and what I am willing to do for you.

Opening the door, I wonder if you are home yet or do I have time to change into my sweats and maybe even masturbate a bit before you get home. Once you are home, the fights always start over some innocuous bullshit that I am fucking other guys.

I hang my coat up on the clothes tree adjacent to the door, and I start to walk away when you burst into the room. Turning, I am prepared for another onslaught of bullshit accusations of how I am screwing anything with a cock. I recognize that stern, angry look on your face, but you say nothing and, you toss your topcoat on the floor.

You step toward me; I stand my ground, and then with your strong hand on my shoulder, you lock me in place. Our fights are usually verbal and never physical unless you count the spankings you administer to my bare ass. I glare at you; this is the most physical contact we have had in a month or so. This is not what I crave. It is not what I want, and I shrug my shoulder; you tighten your grip, your lips twitch, and you start to speak firmly.

 “Krissy, I have had enough of this fighting, it stops here, and it stops now!”

I start to say something, but you silence me by pressing your lips against mine, your chest crushing my tits as you push my back against the wall. My eyes widen in surprise for a second but slowly close as the heat of your kiss melts the anger in me. I succumb to you and my hands ripping your shirt open. You pin me to the wall with your hips. I can feel your extremely hard cock pressing on my mound. One of your hands holds my wrists, pinning them to the walls, and then your other hand grabs my chiffon blouse and rips it open.

I hear the buttons clatter as they fall to the floor. My bra and blouse are now in tatters, and my breasts spill out. The air is cool on my hard nipples, and you maul the malleable flesh with your hand. This is not a gentle caress but a hard squeezing and pinching of my aching tits. I feel that you are already aroused. You have a raging hard-on under your suit pants with your throbbing erection pressing against my wet slit.

You pull me from the wall and push me to the back of the couch. You bend me over the sofa back; my tits are dangling. I am squirming, twisting, trying to escape from your grip, but you pin me to the couch with a hand in the small of my back, the weight of your enraged body keeping me there. I hear you unzip your pants, your belt buckle grazing my calf as your pants slide down. You dance a bit, and now you are naked except for your torn shirt. I don’t want your cock in me despite my pussy throbbing and leaking, or at least I don’t think I do.

I feel your hand grasp the frail string of my black G-string. Stretching it until it snaps, you toss the wet and now torn G-sting to the floor, and you kick my feet to make me spread for you. My swollen pussy lips are entirely exposed, utterly accessible to you, your fingers, and your engorged prick.

 I am pissed; I don’t want you to fuck me, or do I?

Your stuff your hand under the hem of my skirt, you flip it up on my butt, and my pussy is uncovered. I am so wet and ready to fuck from fingering my snatch on the way home. Your hand is between my legs, feeling my swollen pussy, fondling my engorged lips, squashing them, making my slit ooze nectar. My cunt is literally drooling from weeks of neglect.

I squirm, and you hold me in place. Your thick finger is penetrating me now, and I sigh, not wanting it, but I am craving your hard cock just the same. My cunt is on fire now, involuntary I impale my greedy slit on your fat finger. Pushing back and forth, I ride your finger, trying to get it to rub my clit, you resist.

Now you deprive me of the pleasure, my pussy is empty, and I am dripping on the rug. I can tell how hard you are for me, how you must be ready to explode, and when you do, I want your cock in me, fucking me. I know you see how slick and ready I am willing to take your prick into my cunt. I want you to fill me and give me the fucking I yearn for.

Instead, you toy with me a little, running two fingers along my needy slit while your thumb circles and teases my clit. I want to scream at you, to hurry up and fuck me, but when I open my mouth, all I can do is gasp with pleasure, and the urge to scream passes. I moan loudly instead.

My anger has faded, replaced with lust, and I grip the back of the couch tightly for support as my knees wobble and threaten to give way. Now, I can feel your engorged cock rubbing in my slit, my pussy lips gliding along the slimy wet sides of your cock, the bulbous head bumping the tip of my clit. I arc up, but your hand still holds me in place. You are in charge. I want more, I am ready and willing now. We are fucking. OMG, I want your fucking cock in me.

Your fingers tease and spread my pussy lips, but you will not push them all the way in. I began bucking my hips, trying to force your fingers into my cunt; trying to make myself cum on your fingers if you do not let me cum on your cock. I grab for your cock and try to stroke it, but you swat my hand away.

You feel like you might burst when I touch you, and with the way you are torturing me, I would not mind making you cum in my hand as payback. Is that why you stopped me? Do you think I would make you cum too fast? Alternatively, do you just enjoy torturing me with pleasure?

Your probing fingers have hit my G-spot, and I am on the proverbial edge; I am about to cum when suddenly you stop. You push away from me, leaving me propped on the back of the couch, seething with the fire of lust and frustration burning in my cunt and soul. You lick my juices off your fingers. You are taunting me, you fucker!

Now you kick my feet farther apart, I am splayed wide and exposed to you, and your thick, rigid cock is sliding between my ass cheeks. With two fingers in my cunt, you pull me towards you and remove your fingers. You guide your cock to my pussy opening, and I feel the pressure of you entering my cunt; your bulging glans is stretching my tight hole, a hole your cock has not been in for over a month now.

You are not gentle, it is a violent thrust, a burst of searing pain in my pussy and your thick rod burying itself in my cunt, and I can feel your balls on my lips. My cunt grips your prick, welcoming it home like a long-lost lover.

The nectar of my cunt is spurting out as you pummel my wet, pink pussy. I am shrieking and shoving my hips back to meet your savage thrusts, taking all the cock I can get from you. I bear down as hard as I can on my cunt muscles. If that is the way you want it, I will make you struggle to give me every fucking inch of your cock. You grunt as you force your way into me and fucking me, making me squeal. Good. This pussy is yours, but if you want it, now I will make you work for it.

With one hand in the small of my back, you grasp my hips with the other; using your leverage, you stuff a few more inches into me. I moan aloud, finally beginning to feel the fullness I have been yearning for and needing all month now. I felt good thinking that I could resist you a bit, but it was a foolish thought. But you claimed my G-spot with your last thrust and made me cum; it is not the biggest orgasm I will have tonight, but it does send spasms through my cunt.

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

With my muscles quivering out of my control and my hot juices flowing and squelching out through the tight seal around your shaft, you are now filling the entire depth of my pussy in one powerful thrust. However, you do not; you hold very still until my orgasm ends; why? Do I have you so excited that if you move, you will explode? I would love to make you cum before you can take my whole cunt; you deserve it for the torture you have inflicted upon me. On the other hand, are you just letting me calm down so you can start pushing me to another orgasm?

As I regain control, I growl like a lioness in heat and clamp down as hard as I can on your cock, looking back at you with sensuality and defiance. You slowly withdraw until just the tip of your cock remains in my pussy. While I squeeze as hard as I can to trap you inside, you see my pussy lips stretching wide, dragging along with your shaft, reluctant to give it up. I whimper with need while you caress my ass and pause before renewing your efforts. I plant my hands on the couch l and try to push back against you, once again to impale myself once again on your pulsating dick.

You back up enough to deny me my prize for a few seconds, but at least now that my arms are bracing against the couch, I have a little room to move. I smile and squirm at the end of your cock, ready to give back as good as I get. Beads of sweat glisten on the tanned skin of my back, and my massive jugs hang free, jiggling every time I try to wriggle and thrust back onto your cock. I feel you grasp my hips again, and I smile to myself in anticipation.

When you begin, again, you take me hard; you take me fast. You were always a snug fit for me, but now you have my legs, and my twat is squeezing your cock makes it feel as if I am too small to take you. I cry out through clenched teeth and close my eyes as you stuff me so full I feel ready to burst. I know now that you were not just teasing me when you were fucking slowly and only taking a few more inches with each thrust; you were giving me time to adjust to your swollen cock.

I feel your hips pressing against my ass, but you have not quite hit my deepest parts yet. Now you give each of my legs a little kick to spread them a bit; I catch the hint and open my legs wide for you. Now you can sheath yourself all the way to the hilt. I groan as you bottom out and give me a few more deep, forceful thrusts; it feels like your probing to see if I can stretch any farther to take your cock.

You pause with your cock buried fully inside me, having taken every inch of my pussy for yourself, while I use the break to catch my breath. You know I am ready when I begin rolling my hips and fucking myself on your cock. You start again, matching my rhythm with slow, passionate strokes now; the anger seems to be fading. My huge tits bounce and jiggle with our fucking; I gasp as you lean forward to grab them, one in each hand.

I feel your chest against my back as you grope and squeeze my tits. I moan and fuck back faster as you pinch my nipples. I love this feeling of closeness and fullness. Still, I can tell that hunching over my back is not a comfortable position for you, so I control my panting enough to gasp.

“Let me stand up, sugar, help me stand up.”

Crushing my tits and steadily pumping my pussy, you help pull me into a standing position. Goodness, I love to fuck standing up. I do not know why; I just do. I guess it is because most of the time, I get fucked I am lying down, or I am riding a partner who is lying down or sitting. Fucking while standing in the middle of the floor always makes me feel like I am breaking the rules a little. I know it is not naughty, but it makes me feel naughty, and I love to feel decadent.

I try to turn my head to kiss you but cannot reach you, so I twist my body halfway and hook one arm behind your neck. I kiss you passionately while you continue stuffing my hungry cunt full of cock. You lift one of my legs, placing it in the crook of your arm just below my knee to support me and spreading me wide open and impaling me on your full length. Your free hand goes to town working on my swollen clit, and I toss my head back in ecstasy.

I do not care if I am loud. I do not care if the people in the next room hear. I do not care if they kick us out of the apartment or arrest us for causing a public nuisance. I want to howl loud enough that every woman in the city hears and wishes she were in my place right now.

The orgasm is a big, toe-curling one and an earthquake that starts in the deepest part of my cunt and rocks through my whole body, leaving my legs trembling. I can tell that you feel it too since you stop moving. You must be close; this one might set you off as long as you do not hold still. With my limbs quivering, I cannot stand up anymore, so I try to plant my hand on the wall, but unsteady as I am, I slip.

You manage to ease a hand under my bunched-up skirt and slow my fall enough that I do not hurt myself, but I still fall to the floor. You ride me all the way down, your cock never slipping out of me. As I calm down, I can tell that you’re close to cumming by the sound of your raspy breathing. I’m amazed you’ve lasted this long.

I am on my knees with my face on the rug and my ass high in the air. I cannot move very well in this position, and you have got me pinned, but you are grunting. You are holding as still as possible inside me, so I can tell that I have you where I want you and where you want to be. . You will cum for me soon; I just have to push you over the edge.

 “Fuck me, sugar. Give me your cum! Give your little slut her cum!”

That was all the encouragement you need to cut loose. Directly above me, and you begin fucking straight down into my cunt. Your strokes are fast and deep as you bash me like a jackhammer. I spur you on, wriggling my ass, rolling my hips, and squeezing my cunt around your girth as I try to milk the cum out of you. I want to cum one last time, so I work my clit furiously with one hand while I play with my nipple with the other. I want to cum with you, and I can tell I need to cum quickly.

You hit the point of no return a second before me and pull out to shoot your load on me. My own orgasm follows as I feel your hot seed spatter in my hungry, and then you pull out, shooting another load of cum across my back and ass, staining my skirt.

You seem spent when you pull your softening cock from my ravaged fuck-hole. I stretch out on the floor and smile contentedly as you walk over to the couch to lie down. I could go to the bedroom now, but I see your soft cock still glistening with the juices of our fucking. It would not be suitable for me to leave just after making such a mess of such a beautiful cock, now would it?

 I crawl to the couch on hands and knees and take you into my mouth, my tongue circling your cock as I lick you clean. As I lick and suck on your balls, I take your soft cock in my hand. I catch a glimpse of our face, and you look satisfied, but the awakening prick in my hand is telling me a different story. I could go to bed now, but your cock is hardening in my mouth. In addition, after a fuck like that, I would hate myself if I did not try for another one.

The...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments