Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caster

"Lia is a rich woman in a futuristic world, who decides one day that she wants a sex slave..."

4
0 Comments 0
11.8k Views 11.8k
6.0k words 6.0k words
“Lia Caster”. In the year 2098, Lia Caster was a householdname. When people hear the term “household name”, they think about celebrities, politicians, and the like. However, Lia Caster was not a celebrity per se, and she didn’t give one damn about politics.

Lia Caster was a mega-mind, a self-made woman who dominated every industry. There was a law, long ago, that said that being the distributor of pretty much every product was illegal. However, that law had, for reasons “unknown”, been repealed decades and decades before the setting of this saga. It just so happened that this occurred when Lia Caster was twenty-two, and had just finished turning her late father’s crashing-and-burning paper-dispensing company, Caster Stationery Corp., into a success.

However, that paper-manufacturing company soon flourished to the point where it had more than enough profits to take up something more than paper. So, Lia, at the mere age of nineteen, decided to branch out into all-around office supplies. Then, as technology began to spring up all over the world, that was sold at the company too. Books, why not, Lia thought. By the time she turned twenty-one, almost everything you wanted could be sold at Caster Corporation (which was renamed when Lia turned twenty). You could even buy food at their many establishments, from steak to ice cream to potato chips. It was stressful, so much that Lia considered suicide at some points, but she kept making deals and becoming stronger.

The government was a bit wary of the power of Lia, and even brought up the law about monopolies. However, without a single public statement from Lia, the law vanished, and for some odd reason, a couple of high-up government workers were a couple thousand dollars richer.

But, that was long before 2098. By 2098, Lia Caster was “retired”. She still owned all of the businesses that she owned before, but she had worked up several quadrillion dollars after whacking down all other businesses in the fields she worked in. Medical instruments, food manufacturers, supplies…the only thing that she didn’t own was, of course, more public works, like hospitals, schools, and things like that. If someone wanted to buy something, though, chances were it would have the Caster name on it. Nobody could compete with her. Lia mostly lounged around the house and entertained herself, but still checked up on her businesses personally from time to time. Mostly, she had a more highly-paid set of staff that oversaw her businesses.

How was she still alive in 2098? Well, Lia invested in more than just your run-of-the-mill businesses. No, she had put a lot of money into a lot of scientists, and she had made sure that she would live a long time. Of course, along with that, she had some other modifications done to herself, just because…well, she was rich, and she could (those other modifications will be mentioned later). Of course, people continued to die at the normal rate. Normal people.

As one can see, though, Lia was far from normal. No, she was intelligent, ahead of the game, and had the world at her fingertips. The world even grew because of her, with new jobs popping up all over because of her countless companies and the tremendous effort they required. Even new technology was manufactured by her hand (well, mostly the hand of scientists she hired to make it, but close enough). In the year 2098, Lia still had the appearance of a thirty-three-year-old, her appearance looking as flawless as money could buy.

She was well-endowed naturally; she didn’t need surgery to do that. Her figure was curvy, thick, but not at all fat or over-weight. Her tits rounded out to a nice 38DD. Her ass jiggled with each step, but it was not outrageously-large; she had actually had her ass reduced slightly finding it a distraction to both herself and others. She had plump lips and gorgeous, radiant, creamy-white skin. Her face was not too round, but not long either. Her smile or, more commonly, her smirk, reached her eyes every time. Her hair was almost ass-length, dark brown curls that accentuated her green eyes. She was 5’6, but often wore heels or heeled boots.

About those other modifications. While Lia still had her slick, tight little pussy, she could grow a cock whenever she chose to. It was little more than thinking about it, and then it would pop right out, ready to go. She could think it away, as well, and then it would be as if it were never there. It was fun to play with occasionally, especially when she found a random man or woman that she chose to bed.

Lia’s attire almost entirely consisted of slacks, dress-shirts, and vests. She looked incredibly powerful in them, powerful enough to make anyone drop to their knees.

She was as powerful as she looked, because, one day, when she decided she wanted a new type of servant, the law turned the blind eye, no payment required. See, Lia had a lot of wealth, and a lot of power. Therefore, she had to keep things protected. She had lots of bodyguards around her mansion, ready to attack anyone who dared to come for her fortune. The government knew that, and didn’t think she was one to be trifled with, even if it wasn’t her money they were going for.

So, Lia set about getting her new servants. Those new servants just happened to be…

Well, sex slaves, of course.

Hired workers, she had enough of. However, when she wanted sex, she had to go find it somewhere (it wasn’t too hard; everyone expected to get a little of her riches, and pretty much everyone worked for her, so it was a quick path to a raise for them). That was too much work! She was “retired”, and filthy fucking rich! If she wanted to bust her nut, she should be able to do it whenever she wanted.

Slavery was still illegal, but Lia knew she was above the law. If she wanted a slave, no-one would stop her. What would happen if she got thrown into jail? Her businesses would be destroyed, and the economy would plummet. Lia was a powerhouse, and nothing could stop her from getting what she wanted. It wasn’t a power she took control of too much; she was rather nice, actually.

But when Lia Caster wanted it…

Lia Caster got it.

On the day that she decided she wanted some sex slaves, she stepped out of the house with three guards surrounding her. They all stepped into a limo, one of three. She always traveled in a limo that was bunched in with other limos so that if anyone were to make an attempt on her life, it would be mighty difficult. The doors were pretty much bulletproof, and the windows were tinted, so she was secure anyway.

Lia sighed and folded her arms, shutting her eyes and speaking aloud to her guards. They were all buff and fairly silent, except for one: Jeremy. Jeremy was a good friend of hers, loyal to her from the very start, since her father died. He was the only one who wasn’t too much of a pussy to make jabs at her. They had fucked a couple of times, but it was nothing major.

Jeremy was a six foot tall, African-American average tough-guy. He had cornrows going a couple of inches past his neck, and always wore a ring on his pinky finger. He dressed as sharply as Lia did, always. Jeremy was the only one that she had allowed to use her age-extending technology, because of how much she adored him and cared for him. If Jeremy died…well, she wouldn’t know what to do with herself.

“Jer,” she started, her voice sultry as always. The limo driver was waiting for instructions.

“’Sup,” he replied, jerking his chin at her.

“Did I already tell you what we’re doing? We’re going to get sex slaves,” Lia informed lazily.

“Yeah, you told me,” he sighed. “Where are we even going to look for that kind of shit, huh? I thought you sold people, anyway.”

Lia chuckled, kicking Jeremy with her heeled boot and tapping the driver’s shoulder. “Take me to the nearest college, Jackson.”

“Yes, madam,” the driver said, then tapped the location in on the GPS after radioing the plan to the other two limos.

The limo began driving automatically, and Lia sat back, loosening her tie. The limo driver climbed into the backseat and poured Lia champagne. “Get Jer a glass, too. Have one yourself, if you want.”

“Thank you, madam,” Jackson said eagerly, pouring two more glasses as Lia sipped hers.

“Don’t mention it. Tell the kids I said hello, by the way,” Lia reminded as Jackson climbed back into the front. Turning back to Jeremy, Lia leaned forward. “Alright. Jeremy, I want some hot, young ass. Not sure what I’m looking for in terms of gender and sex, but I want ‘em cute and young. Not illegal-young. I don’t want them legal because I give a shit about the law, but only because…well, it’s kind of fucking creepy to bang a fifteen-year-old.”

Jeremy nodded and downed his champagne in one large gulp. Lia shrugged and knocked hers back, too. “I got you, I got you. Well, we’ll see what your choices are like when we get there.”

Lia smirked and nodded. “We’ll see.”

The college campus was alive with students, hustling and bustling to get their education and maybe work for Caster. Of course, some people wanted to be in the government, sports, or work in the education or medical field. People who wanted to work in business and marketing usually ended up with Caster, though.

When Caster stepped out of her limo with her guards at her sides, the whole campus paused. “Carry on,” she demanded. “Get to your classes, resume your studies and whatnot.”

Everyone’s eyes pretty much remained on her, but they kept going, returning to their conversations and paths to classes and all. Lia began to walk, slowly strolling along and checking out her potential prey. Was it a bit creepy to do that? Yes, but she didn’t care.

Despite her scoping, Jeremy seemed to notice someone first. His goal was to elbow her in the side, but he was so tall that it was more like elbowing her in the face. Lia glanced up at him, and he jerked his chin in the direction of a patch of grass where a group of giggling girls sat, surrounded by educational holo-pads that they weren’t very interested in.

“Hm,” Lia said. “Which one are you referring to in particular?”

“Redhead,” Jeremy said bluntly. He seemed to be eying her himself, and even said, “Dayum. I’ll give it to you white girls. Got it goin’ on every now and then. Looks like she has a nice ass, but I can’t see it when she’s sittin’. Titties aren’t too big.”

Lia replied, “Titties aren’t an issue. Long as she’s hot in the face.” Lia herself scoped out the girl and inspected her. She had a cute, pixie-like face that was littered with freckles, and wavy red hair that went a little past her shoulders. Like Jeremy said, her breasts were rather small, but Lia didn’t mind. She looked pretty young, but not outrageously so. Quite short. “I like her. I think I want her. Let’s see how it goes.”

“’Let’s see how it goes’? Do you plan on getting consent, or-“

“Jer,” Lia reminded. “I’m filthy fucking rich. I don’t need consent. She’ll learn to enjoy it, anyway. But let’s see how it goes…her personality might irritate me. I don’t want some irritating little pest. I already have you.”

Jeremy scoffed and laughed a little, then began walking towards the grass. As the guards and Lia approached, the girls’ chatter trailed off into silence, and they looked up. Lia took off her shades and looked down at the girls, smirking her trademark-smirk. “Oh my God,” one of them whispered; not Lia’s target, but some brunette with braces. “That’s Lia Caster.”

“Correct! Nice to meet you.” Caster smiled and gestured for them all to stand, then shook each hand individually. She saved her redhead for last, holding her hand a little longer than the others. “How’re the studies going? Getting good grades? Hmm?”

“Yes,” said a tall blond. She was almost as tall as Jeremy, and very lanky. “We’re…all very good students.”

Lia nodded slowly, debating on whether to get to the point and pull her girl aside or pussyfoot a little. She went for the latter. “Good, good.” Turning to her prey, Lia smiled warmly and took her hand again. “What are you studying for?”

“I w-w-w-w-want to be a teacher,” whispered the ginger girl, obviously freaked out by the sudden appearance of such an influential figure.

“Oh…you won’t be working for me? Too bad.” The girl started to apologize, but Lia interrupted her. “I’m not angry or upset. It was just a joke, kid.”

The girl squeaked, “Sorry! It’s just…I didn’t think that you were a joking type. I mean, when I see you on the television, you always look so…scary! And serious!”

“I like to joke,” Lia insisted. “Jeremy? Don’t I like to joke?”

“Too damn much,” Jeremy chuckled. “If she wasn’t an entrepreneur, she’d be a fucking clown.”

Lia released the girl’s hand and patted her shoulder. “And there you have it. Now, what’s your name, girl?”

“Alice,” said the girl, a bit less nervous all of a sudden.

“Alice in Wonderland! I like that name. Alice, do you have any classes today?”

Alice’s friends stood aside silently, too petrified and jealous to speak. “No. I’m free until tomorrow.”

Lia nodded slowly, then said, “Alice, I’d like it if you came with me and spent a day at my mansion. I’m looking for a young girl to be in one of my…programs, and you fit the bill. Hope your friends don’t mind.”

They won’t, Lia knew they wouldn’t. None of them would say no. You don’t say no to someone who makes most of the products in your house. “Y-yeah! I can go with you! They won’t mind!”

“One more thing,” Lia said quickly, remembering something. “Ah…how old are you, exactly?”

“N-nineteen. Is that too old? Or too young?”

“No,” Lia said, patting Alice’s head. “That is just right. Come with me.”

After a ride back to the mansion where Alice asked about business and Lia asked about Alice’s personal life (thank God the girl was single; Lia didn’t have time to deal with a jilted lover), Lia took Alice to her personal “chill-room” as she liked to call it, and invited Alice in. She invited Jeremy in as well, and the man relaxed into a reclining chair after stripping down to a black tank-top, his slacks, and his black socks Lia herself took off her tie, vest and shoes, leaving her in a long-sleeved white dress shirt, black slacks, and the sheer black stockings she had on underneath them.

Alice was dressed in a sky-blue crop-top, along with some faded jean-shorts over white leggings; appropriate for the warm spring weather. She also had on white sneakers. Lia insisted that she get comfortable, but Alice stayed as she was.

The room was dimly lit, with a fireplace keeping the room cool. Thermostats and holo-pads could quickly change the temperature, but Caster loved her old-fashioned stuff. There were bookcases all over, filled with old books. Most books were on holo-pads those days, but of course, she wanted old books as well.

“So,” Lia drawled, crossing her legs. She was sitting in a worn leather chair that Jeremy had been begging her to replace. “Teacher, eh?” Alice nodded, but seemed a bit…unhappy. “Is that…what you really wanna do?”

Jeremy rolled his eyes, probably thinking that Lia didn’t really give a shit. She didn’t, but was just curious. Alice shrugged. “I dunno. I mean, I only chose it because…well…I wanted to be a ballet d-dancer, but my parents said no. So I was just like, ‘why not be a teacher’. I’m really good at academ-“

“But you want to be a dancer,” Lia interrupted. “Don’t waste your time listening to your parents, kid.”

“Yeah, but I need a place to live and stuff…my parents wouldn’t provide that for me if I chose my own path,” Alice explained. “I still dance by myself, though. Just for fun.”

Lia spread her arms invitingly. “Well, me and Jeremy make a good audience. Don’t we, Jer?”

“I like dancing,” Jeremy agreed. “Show us what you got.”

Alice looked nervous, but also as if she would just get up any second and go for it. Lia leaned over and grabbed her holo-pad, turning on some classical music. Alice stayed in her chair for a couple of seconds, but when Lia nodded encouragingly, she kicked off her shoes and rose to her feet.

She started to sway, then leap across the floor, twisting and turning to the rhythm of the music.

Mariianacastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mariianacastro

Lia wasn’t sure if she’d heard the song before, but either way, every move was in tune with the instruments.

Soon, Lia turned the music off, after about ten minutes of Alice dancing her heart out. She stopped in her tracks, then laughed nervously and sat down. “S-so? How was that?”

“God, I loved it. Your parents—they don’t know what they’re missing,” Lia said, and there really was a lot of truth to it. “You know, that’s why I need to tell you about my program. See, I need a new kind of worker here. You do my job when I need you to, and for the rest of the time, you’re free to dance whenever you want. Maybe I’ll host little events, and my employees can come watch you…others can, too. You live in my mansion, and you can...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by bonnibelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors