Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dominique - Nicole

"Someone shows up at the art club house."

10
4 Comments 4
11.0k Views 11.0k
4.1k words 4.1k words
At this moment I was having one ofthose weird outer body experiences. My mind was trying to process what I was seeing in front of me but wires weren't connected.

Maybe I should explain.

I had left school and was headed for the art club house. The art club is a geek club where a few friends of mine gather in this old house and we talk about movies, books, comics, and the existence or non-existence of ghosts, aliens, and the female g-spot. I was in a hurry to get to the art club because of our newest member, Dominique. She was this new girl at our school and the coolest punk-goth chick I'd ever met. Not only that, she and I had started this weird relationship that I couldn't even begin to describe. I got to the art club and the door was open. Not that big a deal, or so I thought. I stepped into the doorway and what I saw started to fry my brain.

Kneeling on the floor and facing our couch was a girl. Sitting on the couch, in front of the girl, was a guy. The girl was wearing only a pair of panties and a shirt. Her shirt was unbuttoned and open. The guy was wearing only his shirt. His pants were crumpled on the floor next to the girl. The girl was a girl from school, Nicole. The guy was a jock asshole named Greg. Nicole was leaning over and obviously sucking Greg's cock. Greg had his hand on her head and a fist full of her hair gripped in his hand. I heard the sucking noises. I saw her head bobbing up and down. All of this alone caused wires to short out and sparks to fly out my ears. On top of that, Nicole's panties barely covered her ample round ass and were completely transparent except for a small patch just around her pussy, something I had never seen before.

I watched as Greg pumped Nicole's head up and down. Sounds came from them that I had never heard before, wet, deep, sloshing sucking sounds. The deep, slurping sounds of cock inside mouth, Nicole's mouth. Nicole's hands were on Greg's thighs and Greg was pushing up with his hips. He hadn't seen me in the doorway and, of course, Nicole couldn't even look around with a cock in her mouth. Greg suddenly pushed down on Nicole's head and her hands splayed out to the sides. She opened and closed her hands a couple of times and then slapped them down on his thighs. Was she choking? I didn't know what to think.

Greg thrust up and grunted. He was cumming. He thrust like this two or three times and stopped. As soon as he stopped, Nicole stopped flailing around and was very still. He released her head and she flew back off him taking in a huge breath!

“I knew you were going to try to not swallow. I didn't pay you not to swallow. Can't believe you. Fucking bitch.” Greg said.

“You haven't paid me at all. Why do you say things like that?” Nicole said.

“I should pay you, why else would I fuck you?”

I was still unable to move. I knew I should get out of here but I still couldn't believe Nicole was sucking a guy in OUR club house! Nicole turned away from him just enough for her shirt to fall open and expose her left breast. I didn't think it was possible for her breast to look bigger, but open and exposed like this, it did. I could also see her thick, brown nipple. It sat right at the lower curve of her breast. I didn't think that the shape of her breasts would get me excited. I didn't even like big boobs. But for some reason I found the side shot of her big, soft breast extremely erotic.

I instantly felt a little guilty for looking. I felt a bit like I was cheating on Dominique. Not that Dominique was my girlfriend or anything, just that I had made a promise to Dominique to only masturbate for her. I guess I felt like I owed Dominique all my lust. Now here I was getting turned on by Nicole's big, bare breast.

“Hey fag! What are you doing staring in the doorway? Look slut, one of the fags is getting turned on looking at my dick.” Greg said.

I had been so busy staring at Nicole's body that I hadn't even thought about the fact that Greg could see me! Fuck! I was going to be dead meat.

“You lookin' at my dick fag? Nicole, maybe he wants to suck me next. Sorry fag, I just came once and you'll have to lick it off the floor if you want some now. Plus, I don't like fags. Fuckin' fag.”

Nicole laughed.

“Shut up you stupid cunt. I can't believe you convinced me to come to this fucking rat hole. Place is probably filled with asbestos anyway.” Greg said and began pulling up his pants.

Nicole didn't make any effort to get up and put on the rest of her clothes. She knelt down on the floor and watched Greg get dressed. Her shirt still hung half off one shoulder. Her breasts still bare and exposed. I think she expected him to do something. Maybe she was waiting to see him beat the shit out of me. Greg walked toward me and I braced myself for what was about to happen.

“You want her fag?” Greg whispered. “Just give her twenty dollars and she'll let you fuck her. Just make sure to use a condom. You don't even want to know where that skank's been. Know what I mean?”

He suddenly made a jump forward and brought up his elbow like he was going to hit me in the face. I flinched. He laughed. His elbow hovered in front of my face and then he slapped my shoulder, hard. I buckled a little under the blows of his hand. He laughed again and walked down our steps. I turned and watched him go. I felt my heart still racing in my chest.

Behind me I heard a strange noise. A whimpering sort of noise. I turned to find Nicole still kneeling on the floor. Her shoulders were slumped over forward and her head down. I walked over to her and sure enough she was crying. I couldn't believe it. Nicole was the meanest and sort of the hottest girl in our school. Why was she crying? Why did she come here? Why was she still kneeling here in her underwear and a shirt nearly about to fall off?

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“Go away loser.” She said.

“I...ok, sure.”

This only made her cry harder. I didn't know what to do. Her body was shaking up and down from sobbing. I was torn between wanting to comfort her and feeling the urge to get out of there. Nicole had never been anything but trouble for us, it would have been best to split.

Apparently the rumors about her being a slut were true. I had never actually seen a blow job in real life. It wasn't really what I had expected. It felt odd to think of touching her after she had just had some guys cock in her mouth, but here she was crying and I couldn't just stand here and do nothing. I put my hand on her shoulder and patted.

“Why does he do that? You know? What is it that he thinks? I mean...” Nicole wiped her nose and I clearly saw her breasts for the first time. I was standing there right over them! Big, bare, hot girl Nicole breasts. I felt all guilty inside again, but still, they are breasts and hot girl breasts at that. Sure, Dominique's are far sexier but this was the first girl I'd seen virtually topless in real life. Not only that but my hand was on her shoulder and her top was barely hanging off her left arm. All I would have to do is slide my hand down and...

“He talks to me like I'm some sort of whore...you know?” Nicole said.

I realized I was actually sliding my hand down the front of her shoulder. I quickly pulled it back and said, “Maybe that's just how they are. I mean, why even go after a guy like that.”

“What? You mean hot guys? What am I supposed to go for...skinny, pussy fucks like you? Jesus! Let me ask YOU something, why do you go for girls like Dominique? I mean what is it about her that's all that? What are all the guys so crazy about? Her clothes? Her fucked up green hair? Those dumb-ass little kitty pins she wears in her hair? What?”

Dominique stood up and dropped her shirt completely off. I felt my face burn. Toppless! A girl! Completely topless! Right in front of me!

“Look at these tits! I have amazing tits.” Dominique turned around so I could see her ass, “I have an amazing ass. And let's not even talk about my other talents. I know you fucking nerds look at my tits all the time. So what am I? Geek bait? I'm fucking hot. I deserve to be with hot guys. I SHOULD be with hot guys!”

“I...I dont' know. I...” I honestly didn't know what to say. Her boobs were jiggling around in front of me. Her panties were completely see-through except for that weird little patch of white right where here pussy is.

“But then in walks a little freak like Dominique with tattoos...”

“She has tattoos?” I said quietly.

“...and she wears weird clothes that no one can even find in a store and she doesn't even hardly have tits! Those things are like pimples or something. I mean, what is it that makes everyone want her?” She said.

Nicole started looking around the room like she was trying to find something. I had no idea what she was looking for. She put her hands on her hips and her breasts moved side to side again. Fuck! Why was that such a turn on? Seriously...I didn't even like big boobs.

“You guys are into shit like voodoo and stuff right? I bet you even have something like a Oogee board or one of those dolls or something huh? I want to put a curse on that bitch.”

“It is called a Ouija board and please don't talk about Dominique like that.” I said.

She ignored me and bent forward to get her skirt. I was standing in complete view of a girl's anus! My cock pulsed. That weird white patch covered her pussy but her anus was totally visible between her ample and shapely ass cheeks. To my disappointment, she grabbed her skirt and stepped into it. She pulled them up hurriedly and then grabbed her shirt. She was fastening the little skirt and walking toward our bookcase when I heard talking come from the front steps. I heard the guy's voices and then...my heart beat faster, I heard my lovely Dominique!

“No way! Would you take me?” Dominique asked them.

“Well...”

“Hey guys!” I said running toward the door and hoping it didn't look like I was actually with Nicole.

Everyone smiled and made with greetings until they saw Nicole. They all stopped dead. Dominique stopped mid stride and her her knees came together and she looked cartoon-like for a moment. Her books in hand, her knees together and her cute little open-mouthed expression made her look exactly like a little anime girl.

My guilt made me sure that Dominique knew that I had seen Nicole naked. I turned and looked between the two. I was practically biting my nails and about to drop to the floor and apologize when Steve said, “What is SHE doing here.”

“Well...I...uhhh...I honestly don't know.” I said.

“Oh, look who is here! Just what do you think you bunch of losers are doing here?” Nicole said.

“What are we doing here? This is our club! What are you doing here?” Steve shouted.

“That loser invited me.” She said.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

She flipped the page of the book she was looking through and never even turned around.

“No..wait. I just got here and...”

“Well that was sweet of you Matthew. I think that is really nice after the way she treated you the other day.” Dominique said.

Gayland walked up to me, leaned over and whispered, “Why is her skirt up so high? You can see her underwear.”

I ignored him and looked at Dominique and asked, “What were you guys talking about? Where did you want them to take you?” I was a little jealous.

“Ghosts! The guys were telling me about a house near here that is haunted.” She said with excitement.

“Oh! I love haunted houses! Let's go!” Nicole said.

“Who said we were inviting you?” Steve snapped.

“Fuck you loser! Like you wouldn't want to go to a haunted house with two beautiful women.” Nicole said and walked over to Dominique. She put her arm around Dominique and Dominique looked as confused and uncomfortable as I was. I also saw that Robin was hiding under the table. He had his camera out. He was trying to get pictures of Nicole's panties. He was a huge panty freak.

“We should go.” Dominique said and tried to move out from under Nicole's arm.

“Good idea. Let's go tomorrow when we have more daylight.” I said.

“Tomorrow!?” Dominique and Nicole both said.

I heard the shutter go off twice under the table.

“Why would you go tomorrow?” Dominique asked.

“Why would you go in the daylight? You have to go to a haunted house in the night time. Even loser Star Wars retards like you should know that. What a bunch of fucking dorks.” Nicole said.

The shutter went off again.

“What the hell does Star Wars have to do with ghost hunting?” Steve asked.

“I don't know. You are the losers who watch that crap.” Nicole said.

Dominique looked at me with those huge blue eyes and that sweet little pouting pierced bottom lip of hers. I knew she wanted me to take charge. I had to make everyone go! I had to do it for Dominique. But I was still afraid.

“Ok club! Tonight is our first outing! We are going to hunt ghosts!” I said.

“Umm...I think I have homework.” Gayland said.

“Uhh...I have to give my doll a bath.” Robin said from under the table.

“I think I have to go skin a couple of cats.” Steve said and he farted for emphasis.

“Come on guys! We never go anywhere. We always talk about this shit but we never do it! We need to branch out. Try new things. We NEED to go ghost hunting!”

Dominique smiled her beautiful little smile and melted my heart. She was looking over at me from around Nicole's tits. I knew I had done the right thing. Nicole pulled Dominique tighter into her big tits.

Night fell and as soon as we got there, I knew the haunted house had been a horrible idea. The guys were so scared they wouldn't go anywhere near the door. Plus we only had one flashlight and the girls looked bored. I knew Dominique wanted me to lead the way but I was terrified. Maybe Dominique was scared too? She was practically dancing side to side.

“I have to pee.” She said, “Come on with me.”

“What? Where?” I asked.

“I need to go pee. I'm not going by myself. Not out here.” Dominique said pointing to the woods beside the house. She grabbed my hand and pulled.

“Uhh..ok.” I said.

Why did she want me and not Nicole? Didn't girls usually go pee with other girls? After a moment it didn't matter because Nicole shouted, “You guys are such losers!” and she took off running for the house yelling, “HERE I COME GHOSTS!”

“That girl is going to die.” Steve said.

“Come on Matthew.” Dominique said and tugged one last time.

I followed her. I was already hard just thinking about her taking a pee. How did girls even pee out doors? I was trembling just thinking about it.

It was a warm night. Dominique wore only very tight black shorts and a loose vintage looking shirt. Maybe that was where she buys her clothes? Best of all were the long striped stockings and big boots she wore. She already has slender, beautiful legs but with the stockings and boots, she looked tiny. She was as cute as any little anime girl. Cuter!

“Come on, I need you to hold my hand.” She said as we reached the edge of the woods.

Hold her hand? While she peed? I was already hurting I was so hard. My cock pulsed against my shorts. My palms were all sweaty. I couldn't even believe this was happening!

“I bet you are hard.” She said.

“Yes.”

“You get hard so easy.”

“Only with you.” I said.

“Would you like to masturbate now?” She said. Dominique controlled when I masturbated. She had since the first time we met. She told me that she would never let me fuck her and that as long as I lived I could only masturbate when she told me to. Instead, I had been running and doing push-ups to try to get rid of the tension.

“Yes. I'm nearly about to die. I haven't masturbated in days.” I said.

“I'll let you masturbate, but you have to do it here and you have to do it while I pee.” She said.

“What?” I said.

“Ok, well if you don't want to...”

I pouted. I couldn't stand the idea of Dominique never speaking to me again. I also didn't think I could stand not masturbating. But, if I was honest, I think I was starting to ONLY want to masturbate when Dominique told me too....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Satyr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments