Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From a sweet Mommy to a whore in just a few steps

"A sub gets denied one too many times and ends up taking what he wants"

45
10 Comments 10
15.3k Views 15.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It is a normal evening in our household, my hand wrapped around my sub's cute cock, slowly stroking it, watching him as he whimpers and begs for his mommy-dom to let him cum. It has been three weeks since the last time I allowed him to cum, and since then we've been playing almost daily, edging him in many different ways. My favorite thing to do is to make him think he is allowed to cum, and then when he's right at the edge, deny him. The way he sobs and begs is adorable, I'll never get enough of it.

"Mommy, please let me cum!!" he whines again, his body shaking as he tries to hold his orgasm back. 

"Oh, baby, your balls feel so full, they're so heavy. Mommy really should let you cum, it's been so long," I say with a sweet tone. 

"Please mommy, I need it, I need to cum!!" He begs. I take my hand off of his cock. 

"No, you're not allowed to cum now," I say. 

Something in his eyes flashes dark as he snaps his head up to look at me. I've never seen that look on his face before. Before I know what's happening he's already on top of me, pressing me down onto the bed with more force that I thought he had. 

"Wha--" I try to speak but he presses his hand onto my mouth, shutting me up. 

"I said, I need to cum!" he growls. 

I've never seen him like this, he's always such a sweet sub for me, he knows how to be bratty but he's never done anything like this.

He starts to pull my panties off, and I try to fight him off. His hand moves away from my mouth as he presses me harder into the bed. 

"Stop! You can't do this!! You're being a very bad boy, do you hear me? No, don't take my panties off! Stop it!" I try to get away but he's so much stronger than me. 

"Shut up, you whore!" he snaps at me, and his words make me freeze. He has never talked to me like that, and for some reason it's suddenly turning me on like crazy. I look at him with wide eyes, and he finally manages to pull my panties fully off. 

"I'm fucking tired of you keeping me denied for so long! So now I'm going to take control, and mommy is gonna shut her whore mouth and take my fucking cock, am I being clear?" he asks.

Before my brain can even catch up, I notice that I'm nodding. He starts to push his thick cock inside of my now wet pussy. 

"Baby, stop! No, don't do this!" I try to fight him off once again, but he stops me with a strong hand around my throat, chocking me. 

"I told you to shut up! I'm gonna turn you into my whore! Mommy is gonna become my personal fucktoy, and I'll use any and all of your holes whenever I want to!" He says, seeming actually angry. 

His cock pushes into me, all the way, and I can't do anything to stop it. I don't usually let him fuck me, it's a special treat for him, so I'm still not used to how thick his cock is. Even though I tried to stop him, I can't deny how amazing it feels to have him fill my pussy. 

He starts fucking me harder, his hand still around my throat. I try to pull it off, but my vision is going blurry. His cock moves in and out of me quickly, and I can hear him growling "mommy is my fucking whore" into my ear. It's so fucking hot, and I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. 

Right before I'd pass out, he releases my throat from his grip, and I take a deep, panicked breath. 

"From now on, mommy is my whore, do you understand me?" he asks me. 

"Yes! Mommy is your whore. Please, fuck me harder!" I moan, a bit embarrassed by my own behavior, but I can't help it. My own sub taking me by force, turning me into his personal fucktoy is turning me on more than anything ever has. I want to be his whore, I want it so badly. 

"See? I knew you'd be a good little slut for me, mommy. You tried to fight me off, but your needy pussy was soaked before I even got your panties off. You want your baby to take you by force, don't you?" he teases me. 

"Yes! Baby can take me whenever he wants!" I moan loudly. I can feel my orgasm building up. 

"Such a good whore for me," he grins as he grabs my right breast so hard that it hurts, but it only makes me moan louder. 

My orgasm hits me hard, making me scream and shake as he keeps pumping his thick cock in and out of me. 

"Oh, mommy!! I knew you were a whore, but to cum while your baby takes you by force? My, oh my," he teases me, making me blush with embarrassment. It doesn't help that he hasn't stopped or even slowed down during my orgasm, and I can already feel the next one building up.

"Mommy is gonna cum again!" I scream. 

"Tell me what you are!" he growls. 

"I'm a whore!! I'm my baby's mommy whore!" I scream, no more embarrassed by it, quite the opposite, embracing it, loving it.

"Yes you are, my fucking whore, my cock hungry whore. This pussy belongs to me now, and I'll use it whenever and wherever I want, no matter what you say, understood?" he tells me as he keeps fucking me. 

"Yes, it's yours, it's your pussy, you own it!" I moan desperately. 

"I'm gonna fill your pussy up with my cum, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." He fucks me even harder for a moment, and we both cum at the same time. I can feel him spraying my insides with endless amounts of cum, I can feel it dripping out of me even when he is still cumming. 

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

I try to catch my breath, thinking that my assault that turned into hot sex is now over and we'll go back to me being in charge, but to my surprise he pulls his cock out of me, and immediately pulls my head forcefully towards him. 

"You thought I was done with you? No, I'm just getting started," he says with a devilish smirk on his lips as he forces my mouth open and pushes his still rock hard cock in. I take it in reluctantly, looking up at him. 

"You look so fucking sexy with my big cock in your mouth, whore. I should fuck your face more often. Come on, start sucking it, I know you want to, no need to pretend like you don't," he says and starts thrusting in and out of my mouth, his strong hand on the side of my head, keeping me there.

As I start sucking I can taste both of our cum on his cock. It's intoxicating, and it makes me suck his cock harder. 

"There you go, that's my good cock sucking whore," he chuckles. He starts thrusting into my mouth harder and faster, keeping my head still. The head of his cock hits the back of my throat on every thrust, making my eyes water. 

He changes his position a bit so that he's partly on top of me, giving him a better angle to fuck my mouth brutally hard. I gag over and over again as he skull fucks me, my drool is dripping down the sides of my face, my eyes water so much that my mascara starts running down my cheeks. 

"You're such a good fucktoy, mommy. I'm gonna turn you into my obedient sex slave, you're going to be reduced into my personal cumdump, do you understand me?" He tells me. I'm still shocked to hear my sweet sub talk to me like that. 

He slaps my tit hard. "I asked if you understand, you fucking whore!" he barks at me. I moan and try to nod. 

"Good. Fuck, your mouth feels so good, mommy. You're such a good little cocksucker," he moans. He gives both of my tits a few more hard slaps. 

I reach my hands down to rub my clit, so turned on by this sudden change in our dynamic. He notices that, and chuckles in a mean way. 

"Oh mommy, you really are such a perfect little whore. I've turned you into my fucktoy, my set of holes to use as I please, and that makes you want to touch yourself?" He makes fun of me and continues, "you were born for this, mommy. You were never meant to be the dominant one. You want to be used, you want to be degraded, you want to serve. Don't worry, mommy, I'm here to use and degrade you, and for you to serve and worship. You'll call me Master from now on," he says and pulls his cock out for a moment. 

"Yes Master," I manage to say before he pushes his cock back into my mouth and goes back to brutally fucking it. 

"Good little whore, now make me cum," he commands. He presses my head even closer to his skin and keeps fucking my throat.

After a moment I hear him grunt, his movements stop and he just holds my head pressed against his skin as he sprays his cum down my throat. I do my best to swallow it all, but as he pulls his cock out, some of his cum drips out of my mouth. He sees this and immediately grabs a handful of my hair, tilts my head back and with his other hand he scoops the cum from my chin and pushes his fingers into my mouth, all the way back.

"Don't you dare waste a drop, whore! You need to treat my cum as the best treat in the world, you need to feel grateful for every drop you receive, do you hear me?" he says angrily. Tears roll down my cheeks as I gag on his fingers, but I look him into his eyes as I nod. He pulls his fingers out.

"You better remember that next time," he threatens me.

"Yes Master, I will," I say quietly, meaning it.

"Good. Now stay still," he says and releases his grip on my hair. He grabs his phone from the bedside table and points the camera at me. "Say 'I'm a nasty whoooreee'" he says in a sing-song way.

"I'm a nasty whore," I parrot, and he snaps a photo. He looks at it, laughs and shows it to me. My makeup is completely messed up, there are red marks all over my face, my cheeks are black from my mascara, my hair is a mess and there are red marks on my tits that look like they might bruise.

"You've never looked better, mommy," he laughs, making me feel embarrassed.

He puts his phone away and gently guides me to lay next to him. He tries to wipe the mascara off my cheeks with his thumb, but manages to just spread it around. 

"Are you okay? I hope I didn't actually hurt you," he whispers. 

"I'm okay. That was.... A lot, but I enjoyed it," I admit, blushing a bit. 

"Of course you did, my little whore," he says in a way that makes it sound like the cutest nickname ever, and kisses the tip of my nose. 

We lay there for a moment, just looking at each other, both of us needing a moment to breathe and process what just happened. 

"So... Was this a one time thing, or...?" I ask. 

"No, I meant every word. I'm gonna turn you into my fucktoy that I will use whenever I want. Based on how loud you were moaning and how many times you came, I assume you don't have any arguments against that?" He says. I can tell from his tone that if I didn't want this, he wouldn't force me, not really. I nod. 

"I want to be your fucktoy." 

And just like that my sweet sub turned me from his mommy-dom into his whore, and I couldn't be happier.

Published 
Written by Brittany290
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments