Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Debt to Pet

"Poker isn't just a card game"

6
2 Comments 2
27.8k Views 27.8k
5.8k words 5.8k words

I awoke in the early morning, to a dorm room that wasn’t mine, a sour taste in my mouth, a pounding in my head, sore hips and a heavy, unfamiliar weight across my torso. Glancing down at my chest I noted that said weight was attached to an arm. A very large, very muscular, arm. I turned my head to the right and was met with the back of someone’s head. Close cropped dirty-blonde hair did not give me much to go on. I tried to see if there were any distinguishing marks that would give clue as to whom my mystery man was, but from my angle pinned on my back as I was, I was at a disadvantage as to my range of sight. I could, however, tell that he had a large build, as evidenced by the span of his back, and the huge limb currently keeping me captive to the mattress.

I shifted to my left, and felt the arm snake over to my side, drawing me closer in sleep. I tried moving again, but the arm tightened its hold, bringing me deeper into the embrace of my mystery man.

“No. Don’t go. Stay.”

The words were muffled and slurred by sleep, but his head finally turned towards me, and I was able to solve the query as to whose bed I was currently residing in.

Sean Braxton, the rugby captain’s rugged visage met mine, and last night came rushing back with a vengeance.

“I’m just going to the loo. I’ll be right back,” I whispered.

I once again began to slide out from the covers, and after a momentary hesitation, his arm let me go. I padded quietly across the room, and waited to turn on the light until the door was closed. I leaned against my braced right arm as I relieved the pressure in my bladder. I was going to kill Lucien the next time I saw him. This was all his fault. Him and those bedamned parties of his.

I sighed as I flushed, and washed my hands. I took a good long look at myself in the mirror over the sink. Except for my hair, which was in complete disarray, my bloodshot eyes, and my slightly swollen mouth, I was none too worse for wear. But then my eyes were drawn to the love bites that dotted my neck, chest and stomach.

Yes, Sean was a bit of a biter, and he had left evidence of that fact dotting the landscape of my flesh. I counted no less than ten from neck to hip and an especially nasty one over my left nipple. Since I was already in here, I decided to take a quick shower to wash off the testimony of passion from my previous night.

Sean was still sleeping in the same position as I had left him when I emerged freshly scrubbed from the bathroom. I looked around the floor in the dim light from the window for my underwear, and found them next to the bed on the side where I had awoken. I gingerly sat down, and began to put them on, not wanting to wake Sean.

As I stood to pull them up fully, that large arm, quick as lightening, once again snaked around my hip, and tumbled me back down onto the bed. I felt lips nuzzling into the nape of my neck as a hard chest pressed against my back.

“Good morning. You smell delicious.”

“Thanks,” I laughed. “I borrowed some of your wash.”

“It’s too early to be up. Why don’t you come back to bed?”

I sighed again, as I acquiesced, and settled back down. I heard Sean’s breathing once more even out into the rhythmic pattern of sleep. As tired and sore as I was, I found sleep alluded me and I lay there in the dim light and reminisced on how I ended up in this position.

I got the call from the ever-effervescent Lucien the night before. He was hosting a gentlemen’s gambling night with the rugby team, and wanted a few more people to come play to ‘round out the fun’ as he put it.

I showed up at the appointed time, and was ushered to one of the many tables arranged in the various rooms. This was a different location from the house party I had attended with Nathanial back in the spring. It was another large, stately home, but with more of a classy bachelor touch. Everything was decorated in dark wood, and masculine greens, blues and greys. With the wait staff Lucien had provided, it almost felt like a turn of the century Gentlemen’s club.

I was immediately drawn into a game of poker, and served a tumbler of brandy. I barely registered the number of times my drink was replenished as the night wore on. I was initially on a winning streak, but then the winds of fortune turned against me, and I began losing, heavily. I had lost all my winnings and maxed out my kitty, when I resorted to writing out IOUs, at Lucien’s suggestion.

“You’re leading me down a dangerous road of temptation, Lucien,” I sardonically muttered.

“I welcome temptation with open arms, Dear Boy. I am here, you luscious minx, take me into your warm embrace,” he laughed back, throwing his arms out.

I could only laugh along with him, at his classic response. He was such a larger than life, force of nature, that one was easily swept along with his whims into whatever adventure he had concocted; sometimes not always to the benefit of the person being pulled into his shenanigans.

By one thirty in the morning, I was well into my cups and about to bet one of my kidneys, when Lucien declared that this would be the final hand and it would be a winner-take-all final bet. I thought this would be my chance to recoup my losses, but sadly Lady Luck had other agendas.

With a triumphant ‘Whoop’, Sean threw his cards down, his straight beating my low pair, and gathered to pot toward him, my IOUs mixing in with the loose mountain of bills. I unsteadily rose to my feet, wondering how long I would have to pay back the vouchers, and contemplating where I would get the money from. I had chosen to forgo work while at university to better focus on my studies, so I was dependent largely on some savings I had had prior, and from a small monthly stipend from my parents. I knew neither would be enough to cover the debt I owed.

With unsteady feet and alcohol hazed vision, I made my way around the table to where Sean was gathering up his winnings, to try to work out an arrangement for paying off my debt.

“So, Sean,” I began. “I don’t have the money right now to pay you back with, but I’ll get it to you as soon as I can.”

Sean waved me off, as he continued to organize and count his winnings. I stood there, swaying a little, perplexed as to what to do. I always paid my debts, but I knew I owed more than I was good for currently, so I had to square this away before it became an even greater issue than it already was.

“Sean, please,” I began again. “I will pay you back, but it’s going to take me a little time.”

Sean finally looked up at me, a smirk on his face.

“I can tell this is important to you. Paying me what you owe,” he answered. “Tell you what, come back to my room, and we’ll talk about an arrangement.”

My relief at being able to handle my chit completely overshadowed any warning bells that might have been ringing. It probably wasn’t helped by the vast amount of alcohol I consumed, either. I waited as patiently as I was able while he finished gathering his belongings and said his farewells to his comrades and Lucien.

“Thanks for a great night, Lucien. Once again you have out-done yourself with the entertainment.”

“We do our best,” he said with a flourishing bow. “But, I’m thinking the greater entertainment will be happening later?” Lucien finished with a wink.

Sean just chuckled, and after a final wave to the rest of the room, I followed him out the door, as we headed to his dorm.

The cooler autumn air felt wonderful against my face and helped me to sober up a bit. We walked side by side in companionable silence, just breathing in the crisp sent of the trees, our breaths making small clouds in the late-night air.

I followed Sean up the front stairs of his building and up a further two flights to his room. He closed the door behind us, and tossed his jacket on a near-by chair, as he headed deeper into the room.

“You want something to drink?” he asked over his shoulder.

“I could really use some water right about now,” I replied, half laughing, nervously.

He went to a small cupboard and brought me back a cold glass, which I downed about half of, in one gulp. For himself, he grabbed a beer out of his mini-fridge, before flopping onto his sofa, toeing off his shoes. Cracking it open, he turned to me as I was still standing by the door, holding my half empty glass.

“So,” he started, “let’s get down to business. Please come have a seat.”

I walked over and sat perched on the edge of the cushion and drew a deep breath, ready once again to make my case, and explain my financial circumstances. I was about to open my mouth, when he beat me to it.

“I hear from Nathanial that you’re amazing at giving head.”

I just stared at him in shock. The air in my chest immediately deflating in my lungs at this shocking opener to negotiations. Never would I have imagined those words coming out of his mouth. Especially at a time like this.

“I also hear from Lucien that you’re a fantastic lay. And with his history, that’s high praise indeed.”

Still, I could not form an idea let alone a complete concept as to where this conversation was heading.

“So, it’s like this,” he said, turning fully towards me. “I have a girlfriend, but she lives several hours away by train, so we rarely get to see each other on the regular. I’ve been a bit pent up lately, and to be frank, hand to gland combat just ain’t cutting it anymore. You want to pay back your IOUs, why don’t we work out a little arrangement that is satisfactory to the both of us?”

“But-but,” I finally managed to stammer out, “You’re not gay.”

“No, I’m not, but I dabble from time to time, when the need necessitates.”

“And you want me to pay you back, with what, blow-jobs?”

“More or less.”

I could only sit there slack-jawed, my mouth opening and closing like a beached fish. I know my brain wasn’t firing on all cylinders, so I was having a tough time fathoming the direction of this conversation. My brain just couldn’t process point A reaching a point B.

“I don’t think I’m fully following what you’re asking of me. Sorry, but I’m still pretty drunk,” I finally managed.

“Here’s my proposition,” he began. “You give me head once or twice a week and maybe we’ll fool around further, until the next break, and I’ll consider your debt fully paid off.”

I did the quick math with my addled brain and figured it being about twenty-four blow-jobs over the next three months or so. I knew I owed him about four grand with as heavy as the play was, so was this really a good deal? Yes, I reasoned, it got me out of the debt that I would be very hard-pressed to pay, but what was the ‘fooling around further’ he talked about? That sounded a bit ominous.

“So, I only have to suck your cock for the next three months, and you’ll acknowledge my debt as having been paid?”

“That is correct.”

“In full. It’ll be paid in full?”

“Yes, in full. I’ll even give you back your IOUs.”

I pondered that a moment, before asking the other question that had been plaguing my mind.

“What is your idea of ‘fooling around further’?”

“That will be entirely at your discretion, but if things progress beyond just blow-jobs, we’ll just let nature take its course. So, what will your answer be?”

I tried to see if there was a down side, and at this point nothing seemed to really be ringing any warning bells. I knew that in the harsh light of day that this might have the ability to fully implode, but tonight alone, this seemed like a lifeline thrown to a man, drowning in debt.

“Oh, and one more thing: This deal is only good for tonight, so don’t think about it for too long.”

Since he had just put a deadline on this negotiation I said the only thing I could.

“Yes, I’ll do it. I agree to your terms.”

I leaned back into the cushions, the glass of water beginning to slip from my slackened hold as the weight of my decision slammed down upon me. He sat forward, a broad smile on his full lips, and began stroking the inside of my left thigh. In my inebriated state, I couldn’t help but respond to the caress. My jeans began to tighten, rather obviously, at his teasing touch. My moan was swallowed as his mouth came down to capture mine, as he stroked his palm up my thigh, to cup my growing erection in his large hand.

I let the glass fall fully from my hand to land harmlessly, albeit wetly, on the carpet below us, as I brought my own arms up to twine them around Sean’s thick neck. I ran my hands into and through his hair, bringing our mouths into closer contact. His tongue plunged and plundered my mouth to the fullest, and I actually gasped for air when we finally parted for a moment.

Being almost half a foot taller than I and weighing practically twice as much, afforded Sean the strength to nearly pick me up, and settle me straddling his thighs, letting our straining erections become better acquainted. Although I had never been on the ‘girl’s’ position before while sitting like this on a sofa, I quickly realized that it allowed me better access to his mouth, and lessened our height discrepancy. I also found that this new position allowed me to grind our groins together, which caused us both to groan in ecstasy.

Sean broke our kiss again and pulled his shirt off over his head, before he grabbed the hem of mine and did the same. I moved my hands from his head and down his neck and to his chest. I leaned back down and reclaimed his mouth, our tongues dueling as they wrapped and slid along each other. Sean let out a low growl as I dug my fingers into his pectoral muscles, kneading the hard flesh. I ran my thumbs over and across his hard nipples, tracing the areolas with the pad of my thumb. He broke our kiss again, to lean forward and latch his mouth to my neck, biting at the flesh.

He hissed in through his teeth when I pulled away and leaned down, latching onto one of the hard, little pebbles, using my teeth to gently anchor myself. I wrapped my tongue around the sensitive bead of flesh, and proceeded to lathe it fully. I moved to the other side and gave his left one the same treatment.

“No more teasing, please,” he panted. “I need your mouth around my cock.”

I slid off his lap to land on my knees on the wet floor. I undid the button on his pants and slowly unzipped his fly. I briefly contemplated giving him a really lousy blow-job, but quickly dismissed the idea as he might then make me pay back the debt in actual currency. Plus, after having my skills talked up by both Nathanial and Lucien, my pride was partly on the line, so I decided to give him the mouth party to put all prior assignations to shame.

MerilynLennon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerilynLennon

I slowly slid his pants down and over his hips. I then wrapped my lips around his hard shaft over his boxers. I nibbled and nipped at him, making him moan and twitch as I slowly began to drive him mad with lust. I pulled back the waistband and flicked the underside of his frenulum with the tip of my tongue, as I drew his boxers lower over his hips and thighs.

My mouth began watering as I took in the magnificence that was Sean. Like the rest of him, he was thick and substantial, and I suppressed a small shudder as I thought about this large, hard muscle stretching me as it entered from behind. I grasped him firmly with my right hand and drew him fully into my mouth and down my throat. I sucked hard and slowly drawing my mouth up and off, letting my lips make a popping sound as I disengaged. Sean hissed in a ragged breath as I went back down, taking him in fully to the base once again. I started to fall into a rhythm with my mouth and hand, using suction and a firm grip, pumping his poor neglected cock with all the skills I had acquired over the last year.

He began to twitch his hips as he threw back his head, panting harshly, letting out little sexy sounds. His actions brought my arousal further to the surface, and I could feel myself straining against my own pants. I became aware that his balls were beginning...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by BattleRavyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments