Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fulfilling A Fantasy

"An evening in leads to a lifetime of masturbation fuel..."

38
16 Comments 16
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Jayne and I had been good friends for a few years, having met at work. She's lovely with long shiny brown hair and a figure to die for. I was always very jealous of her large 36D boobs and they were often a source of amusement between us, always comparing them to my 32B ones.

She was married to Jerry and I had a boyfriend at the time. I consider myself bisexual.

When one of our partners was away for work, which was quite often, we would meet at one of our houses for an evening meal and a movie. Our conversations were often very risque and nothing seemed out of bounds.

This one occasion, while sitting on my couch after dinner, out of the blue, Jayne asked,

“Do you masturbate much?”

“Whenever I can.” I joked in reply, “What about you?”

“Yep, a lot but Jerry doesn't know.” she said with a smirk.

“Why not?"

“Hmm, I don't really know. I feel uncomfortable talking to him about it. Whenever I have discussed it, he gets turned on and it ends in sex. However, that's not what I want always. Sometimes all I want to do is masturbate without that. A bit of selfishness, I guess.”

“I can understand that," I replied. “I often masturbate after sex. I go in the bathroom where he can't see me. It's like pudding after a meal, it seems to finish the meal."

She asked, “What do you fantasise about then?”

“Oh, I often just relive the sex in my head. The smell and taste of his cum in me helps.” I laughed. “What about you?” I asked.

“Depends on my mood but often about being watched while I do it."

“And have you ever been watched?” I asked, now getting more than a little aroused myself.

“No but I want to try it.” she giggled.

There was a long pause while I ran this through my imagination and I guess she was doing the same. I was getting wet now.

Then...

“I hope you aren't offended but would you like to watch me?” she blurted out nervously.

Slightly caught off guard, “Err, well yes, why not?” I replied.

“Can I do it now?” she asked. “I'm really horny and I can't think of anybody better to help me fulfil a fantasy."

For the moment, I was absolutely dumbstruck but the spreading warmth in my crotch was taking control of my mouth. “Err, Okay, go for it."

Was I really going to be a spectator watching my friend get herself off? She quickly answered that...

She stood up and removed her jeans and panties. I had never seen her naked before and seeing her neatly trimmed bush glistening with wetness left me in no doubt. She sat down in the armchair opposite the settee that I was still occupying. She threw a leg over each arm of the chair so that her cunt was clearly on display to me. Her puffed up labia were poking out through her bush.

“I can't tell you how long I have wanted to do this, I am soo horny. Come closer, I want you to watch me cum."

I leaned forward on the settee.

“No. please come closer." she pointed to the floor in front of her.

I didn't need asking twice and I knelt on floor in front of her, my face was about 12” from her lovely soaked pussy.

“Show me." I encouraged.

“Let me get naked first." With that she lifted off her tee shirt and bra as one. Her big tits flopped forward, the large, hard nipples pointing directly at me. God, I hoped I got chance to wank after this.

Jayne started to pinch one of her nipples whilst her other hand circled her clit as it poked through her bush when she pulled back its hood.

She was starting to breath heavily and lifted a boob to her mouth to suck on a nipple (I really wished I could do that too), Wet and squelchy noises were coming from her pussy.

“Come closer.” she gasped.

I shuffled forward, my nose a couple of inches from her cunt. I could smell her sweetness. I could see a dribble of liquid ooze from her slit and down between the crack of her arse, thick and creamy. She dipped a couple of fingers into herself with a further squelch.

“Can you smell me, hear me?” she gasped.

“Yes, it's beautiful. You are so wet. You clit is so red and big it looks ready to explode. Those lips are flapping wide open now, I can see deeply into your cunt hole. So sexy."

She groaned at my encouragement.

“Go for it Jayne. Show me how you cum, I want to see it."

“Mmmm.” was all I got back. She was rubbing faster now and pinching her nipples hard, pulling on them.

She was breathing really heavily now, really close.

I watched as a pool of juice escaped her hole and I dipped a finger into it. I brought it to my lips.

“You juices taste so sweet." I said.

“Mmmm."

“Cum for me baby, don't hold back. Show me how you pussy twitches. Tell me how it feels." I coached.

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

“Oh, my pussy is so hot, it wants to cum for you. I'm really close. My clit is throbbing so hard it feels like its going to burst." she said between gasps.

Jayne's fingers were circling faster now and occasionally she would thrust a couple inside. The squishy sounds getting louder.

“Give it to me, Jayne! Give me your cum! I need you to show me!”

“Oh, I'm gonna cum! Here it comes. Are you watching?” she begged.

“Yes, I'm ready!”

“Here I cum!”

Her head was thrown back against the chair, her hips lifted from the seat moving her pussy even closer to my face.

“Oooooohhhhh FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!”

Her hips bucked again and again and I watched as her pussy lips twitched and quivered.

“Oh, Your pussy is so beautiful. I can see it twitching with each spasm. Your juices are flooding out of your hole. It's the hottest thing I have ever seen! I can't take my eyes off your beautiful cunt!"

“OH!! I'm cumming again!!” she cried. This sent her over the edge again with more bucking and dribbling from her cunt hole.

Jayne flopped in the chair, getting her breath back.

“Jayne, that was amazing. I love the way you buck around and the way you pussy cums. I've never seen anything like it. Thank you!” I said.

“No, thank YOU. I've always wanted to do that."

At this point, I realised that I was soaking wet and needed to cum very badly.

“There is something you can do to thank me properly."

“Yea? What?”

“Watch me." I grinned.

“I can't wait!." Jayne replied.

“Let me sit there, then."

I stood up and removed my jeans and soaked panties. I threw my panties to her.

“Look what you did to me.” I said as she lifted them to her nose. I took off my tee shirt and bra and sat in the chair just as she had done with a leg over each arm, exposing my soaking wet snatch with its landing strip of hair. I could feel her wet patch under my bum.

“Where do you want me?” she asked.

“Close, real close.” I replied. She shuffled up so that her nose was a couple of inches from my wetness.

“You lips are so puffy and they are parted slightly. It's like they are blowing me a kiss.” she chuckled. “I love your little clitty."

This was definitely not going to take long. I was gushing at her words, my cum bubbling out.

“Go on, get rubbing." Jane encouraged.

I started pinching my nipples, sending electric shock to the already overloaded circuit of my pussy. I started to swirl my fingers around my clit, pulling the hood back to give Jayne a better view. I pulled my stretchy, swollen lips apart for her to see deeply into me.

“Go on, show me how you do it!”

I sped up, vigorously rubbing my clit.

“Stick some fingers inside, I really want to see that." Jayne said.

I did as I was asked. Squelch, squelch, squelch.

“Oh, I love your wet pussy sooo much, make it cum for me, pleeeease!!” she demanded.

I was rubbing feverishly now, my orgasm close. I could feel my wetness dribble between my arse cheeks as hers had done. I slapped the palm of my hand against my wet vulva, catching Jaynes chin with my hand. Splash, splash, splash.

“Oh, that is sooo sexy. Are you close?”

“Yesss! Not far off. I want you to see it all. Drink me in with your eyes. Remember my cumming for you. I want to cum for you, just for you. Tell me how it makes you feel to watch me."

“You are so sexy, your wet pussy makes my pussy wet. You make me feel so special being allowed to watch your intimate moments. Please share your orgasm with me. I want to remember it always and I will use that memory to cum again and again."

“Oh, Jayne, I'm gonna cum for you. Here I cum, just for you!” The familiar warmth was spreading from my groin, more powerfully and hotter than usual. It felt like my body went out of control as the first wave hit me. “Ohhhh FUCK!”

Wave after wave of orgasm ran through my out of control body.

In the distance I heard Jayne saying, “Oh yes, let it out. That is so sexy. Give me all that cum baby. You are so hot, your beautiful pussy is clenching and throbbing for me. Give me all of that cum!"

I eventually came down from my orgasm and looked down to see Jayne rubbing furiously at her pussy.

“Ohhh FUCK! You are making me cum again!” she cried out as her body went rigid in front of me.

When she finally came down from her orgasm, I pulled her forward and looked into her eyes.

“Why is you face wet?” I asked.

“Don't you remember, you squirted when you came, right into my face! Spectacular!” she giggled.

Needless to say, we don't masturbate alone anymore. We call each other or send a “I need to cum” text if we need relief but have never taken it any further than just mutual masturbation. We believe anything more would spoil it. Just the memory of that first time gets me sending that text.

Published 
Written by Di1006
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments