Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home Alone - Almost

"Husband gets an unexpected surprise when he wakes up with a urgent need to pee"

137
23 Comments 23
47.3k Views 47.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story

Greg woke up, urgently needing to pee and was about to put some clothes on but remembered that he was alone. Both his college-age daughter, Bree and his wife, Laura were at work. Finally, he was alone and had the house to himself for the day! No need to put something on especially since he desperately needed to empty his bladder.

Greg bounced out of bed, walked down the hall, naked with a half-stiff cock bobbing up and down ready to burst. He opened the bathroom door just as Sandy, his daughter’s best friend was bent over the bathroom sink washing her face and hands. Her tight young ass was sticking out skimpily clad in just a dark red thong that accentuated her two delectable ass cheeks with her shapely toned tanned legs spread slightly apart. It seemed she must have slept over after watching a late-night movie with his daughter.

He wasn’t expecting Sandy or anyone else for that matter to be home. He was immediately struck by her sexy body, clad in just a white cotton spaghetti-strap crop top and that revealing scanty thong. Sandy had spent her freshman year away at college and it seemed she had grown into a young alluring woman during that time. He remembered her as a skinny, almost flat-chested girl with knobby knees and pencil-thin legs. Sandy glanced up at the mirror when she heard the door open and saw Mr. Miller standing at the doorway naked. She shrieked! Neither one could tell who was more surprised.

“Shit! I’m sorry, Sandy, I thought no one was home,” Greg blabbered as Sandy turned around revealing more of her lithe college body.

“Mr. Miller!” Sandy exclaimed as she looked at Greg and then glanced down and noticed his growing cock. “Mr. Miller, you got a big boner!”

Sandy was enjoying the view and Mr. Miller’s predicament. She always had a crush on him after seeing him working in his yard, shirtless and sweaty. He was in his fifties with strong muscular legs and a lean torso with wisps of grey in his dark hair. She awoke earlier when Bree left for work but then fell asleep thinking about him walking in on her as she was sprawled out on Bree’s bed. She imagined him seeing her all alone, the sheets pushed aside, her slender legs spread apart. His eyes drawn to her thong which hardly covered her ass. Then she woke up, interrupting her vision but leaving her hot, frustrated, and on edge. Now, maybe if she dared, her desires would be fulfilled.

“Oh fuck! I’m so embarrassed,” Greg replied as he tried to cover himself with his hands as his eyes were drinking in Sandy’s body. She was a vivacious brunette with pouty lips. Her puffy long nipples were pressed against her tight top. She was no longer a flat-chested girl and now seemed to have nice b-cup perky breasts. Her thong, oh my god, her sexy thong highlighted her slit when she turned around and his mouth fell open. He tried mentally to will his cock down but her body clad in nothing but a tight top and a revealing thong did nothing to help his condition. It only made it worse, especially as he felt her staring at his cock tip which was peeking out from behind his hands.

“Did I cause that, Mr. Miller?” she asked mischievously as she brushed his hands away revealing his long stiff veiny cock and nicely trimmed crotch. “It’s so hard and long, just like the popsicles you would buy Bree and I and that I loved to suck on,” she said seductively with special emphasis on “suck” as Greg’s cock twitched at her emphasis. Then to make matters worse, she reached out and ran her fingertips the length of his shaft. Greg gasped; he had never seen this side of Sandy before.

“Oh fuck, Sandy, what are you doing? Stop. I really need to go,” Greg pleaded as he half-heartedly pushed her hand away and squirmed from one foot to the other trying to hold in his pee while resisting the urge to pull Sandy close, kiss her, and rip her clothes off. His mind spun with conflicting desires and emotions.

Sandy didn’t move. “Go ahead and pee, I don’t mind,” she pouted as she moved just far enough away from the toilet to let Greg pee.

“Can you leave now? Please.”

“I want to watch,” she insisted as she looked at him with bedroom eyes while seductively caressing her nipple through her top, making it even more noticeable. “I have never seen a guy pee with a boner before.”

Greg couldn’t argue; his urge to pee was overwhelming. His cock was rock-hard and pressed against his body. He leaned over the toilet, braced one hand against the wall and used the other to angle his cock down. It hurt. He desperately tried to forget Sandy standing nearby watching but knowing she was watching just made it even more difficult and his cock even harder. It was getting painful to resist the urge to pee.

“I think you need to lean even lower, Mr. Miller, or you are going to piss on the wall,” she cooed. “Use both hands to brace yourself and I will hold your cock.”

Greg grimaced in frustration but realized he needed Sandy’s help or he would piss all over the bathroom. His cock was stiff as a rock. “Go ahead, Sandy, grab my cock.”

Sandy stepped behind Mr. Miller, rubbing her thong against his ass as Greg braced himself lower with two hands against the wall as he felt Sandy hands cup his ass, briefly rub against his asshole and then slowly reached around with one hand grabbing his shaft. He moaned; his muscles tightened as she stroked him a few times before angling his cock lower. His cock throbbed from her sensual touch and then he couldn’t hold it any longer. Finally, he released a torrent of piss just as she was stroking his tip. He missed the top of the toilet and got pee all over her hand until Sandy quickly slid her hand onto his shaft coating it also with warm pee. She pulled his cock a little lower so his pee finally went into the toilet. Sandy felt the pee rush through his shaft and loved the feeling of controlling his cock. It was like it was hers. She wanted to play with it more.

Greg sighed with relief as he emptied his bursting bladder and his cock lost some of its rigidness.

“That was so hot! Now, do I shake your cock like this when you are done?” Sandy whispered in his ear as she shook his cock a few times after he was done. He felt her nipples against his back and chills ran down his spine giving him goosebumps. He let out a low moan.

“Sandy, you need to leave. I never knew you were so bad,” he finally replied trying to resist her wicked charms.

Sandy released her hold on his cock and Greg turned around and faced her.

“Me, being bad? What about walking in on a half-naked innocent girl while your family is gone? What about pissing all over my hand and having a boner?” Sandy replied as she wiped her wet hand over her breast making her top translucent which was now inches from Mr. Miller’s body.

"Don’t lie to me. Don’t you want to feel my young firm tits? They have grown; haven’t they since you saw me last? They are so sensitive too, especially my nipples,” Sandy taunted as she slid both hands under her top and made a show of squeezing her breasts before pulling on her nipples.

“Fuck, Sandy, no. I am married and you are Bree’s best friend. I am almost as old as your dad,” Greg replied exasperated. He struggled with reasons why he shouldn’t be lusting after her as he watched her play with herself. He was losing his self-control.

“I don’t care that you are married or that you let a nineteen-year-old college coed hold your cock. In fact, I find it makes me so wet thinking about it.”

“Do you want a taste?” she asked as she removed one hand from massaging her breasts and slid her hand ever so slowly down over her stomach, her belly button until her fingers were at the edge of her red thong. She played with the edge of her thong before her fingers disappeared underneath. Greg was mesmerized. She then put her slick fingers under his nose. Greg caught a whiff of her musky scent and wanted more. He couldn’t hold back, he grabbed her fingers and sucked on them.

“Oh yes,” Sandy moaned. Fuck her fantasies about Mr. Miller, this was better than anything she had imagined and she never felt this horny or in control of a man.

Greg continued sucking on her fingers while staring into her hazel eyes and then he kissed her. He kissed her with passion that he hadn’t felt in ages. Their bodies pressed against each other as they continued kissing, their tongues exploring each other’s mouth, their hands roaming over each other’s body. “Oh my God, Sandy, you are so sexy,” Greg whispered and panted as she stroked his shaft once again.

They finally broke apart and Sandy glanced down at his cock, pointing straight up, her hand wrapped around it. A bead of pre-cum was already running down the crown of his hard spear.

“Your cock seems to need some attention,” Sandy said breathlessly as she stared down while licking her lips. She lowered herself to her knees and looked up at Greg before swirling her tongue around his tip, licking a bead of pre-cum.

“Yum. I want more,” Sandy said as she savored the taste of his pre-cum before taking each ball sack into her mouth.

“Oh fuck,” he gasped as her mouth sucked on each of his balls.

Greg braced himself again, this time, his hands were running through her silky shoulder-length hair. Sandy enveloped his bulbous mushroom head as she fondled his balls. Greg, panting, pushed more of his cock deeper into her mouth. Sandy pulled back and then ran her tongue the length of his shaft. Greg’s legs wobbled.

AnnastasiaShaw1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnastasiaShaw1

“Oh fuck, suck on it,” Greg grunted as he started face fucking Sandy, slowly at first but then harder and faster. Sandy gagged as his cock hit the back of her throat before taking a moment to catch her breath.

“Oh my, that feels so good, don’t stop,” Greg pleaded.

“Better than Mrs. Miller?” Sandy taunted as she flickered her tongue across his pee hole.

“Oh yes, much better,” Greg’s voice trembled as his body shook. “You are such a nasty cock sucker.”

This gave Sandy even more encouragement. Again, she ran her tongue the length of his shaft while squeezing his ass cheeks. She then devoured his throbbing member which was now even harder than when she first held it. It was thicker and more sensitive than the guys she had in college. Greg needed no further encouragement either as he thrusted his cock in and out of her mouth until her eyes watered. He couldn’t believe such a young pretty thing could deep-throat his cock.

Sandy felt him getting ready to cum and she rubbed her clit while sucking hard on his cock.

“Cumming!” Greg grunted as he released his pent-up load. Sandy gagged and swallowed, savoring the taste of his cum. She looked up and saw Greg’s eyes shut and his mouth gasping for breath as his orgasm continued. His pleasure set off her own orgasm as she shuddered, her thighs wrapped around her hand as she fingered her pussy and clit. Greg’s body wavered and trembled as his orgasm washed over his entire body.

Sandy was content and enjoying the feel of his cock slowly shrinking in her mouth. She looked up at Greg just as he opened his eyes and looked down at her.

“That was amazing but we are not done,” Greg growled as he pulled her up and pushed her against the wall and pressed his lips against hers and kissed her, cupping her face in his hands feeling the softness of her skin. “You are going to be my fuck toy,” he panted as he roughly pulled her top off.

“Yes, that’s it, use me, fuck me,” she demanded as his fingers pulled on her erect nipples making her gasp. “But in your marriage bed. I want you to remember me every time you have sex with Mrs. Miller.”

Greg froze, his guilt suddenly awakened. “I can’t do that. We should stop.”

“Yes, you can, or I go tell your wife what you did to me. Plus, don’t you want your cock in my tight little wet cunt?” Sandy taunted as she pulled her dark red thong to the side revealing a narrow landing strip and glistening wet, puffy pussy lips.

Sandy grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her pussy.

“Your cock just twitched, Mr. Miller,” as Sandy kept rubbing his tip against her slit. “I know your cock wants my tight little cunt.”

Greg looked down at her swollen pussy lips, her manicured landing strip and growled. “Fuck it,” Greg snapped. “You are wicked.”

“You made me bad. I hope you can make me cum hard, more than the college boys I have been with,” she said as she tugged on his growing cock leading Greg towards his bedroom. She felt so wicked, seducing her best friend’s father. He may have felt guilty earlier but his pulsating stiff cock in her hand gave him away. She knew he was staring at her ass thinking dirty thoughts as she led him to his bed. Soon though, the wolf will be unleashed.

Sandy paused at the foot of the bed and turned around and kissed Greg. “Fuck me,” she purred as she squeezed his hard shaft. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw some of his wife’s clothes and panties lying nearby. Instead of feeling bad, it just made her more turned on.

“Not so fast,” he growled as he spun her around and push her face down on the bed. He quickly reached for her thong, pulled it off, and was surprised by how wet they were.

“Damn, these are soaked. Soon you are going to be begging for my cock. Get on your hands and knees.”

“I like that, yes, fuck me from behind,” she smiled as she looked over her shoulder.

Greg had other ideas. He grabbed her hips, pulled her closer and cupped her breasts while kissing her back. She felt his cock rubbing against her ass and pussy and tried to guide it in but he slapped her hand away. His kisses went lower down her back, then lightly against the edges of her breasts until he was kissing her ass. His fingers started rubbing her pussy and spreading her lips. She moaned. Then his kisses and tongue circled her rosebud. Sandy’s body tensed.

“Please don’t fuck my ass,” she pleaded as his wet thumb pressed against her rosebud.

“At least not with my cock, at least not today,” Greg replied huskily before pressing his thumb inside her ass while spanking her ass cheeks with the other hand.

“Fuck!” she screamed as a couple of other fingers rubbed her pussy while his thumb pressed deeper. Her legs spread wider, involuntarily as her thighs quivered. She whimpered as another orgasm began to build through her body. Greg continued to finger-fuck her ass and pussy until her orgasm exploded. Sandy gasped, shoving her body against his fingers, pushing him even deeper inside her, bringing her to new heights. “Mr. Miller, please fuck me,” she whimpered. “I want your cock.”

Greg flipped her over and stuffed her wet thong in her mouth.

“Not yet, my hot fuck toy,” he replied as he hovered over her body, stroking his cock and admiring her breasts, rising and falling as she panted. He pulled on her hard nipples, sending another body into another spasm. He looked down at her pussy, it was such a beautiful pink puffy pussy glistening, he knew what he wanted.

She reached for her thong stuffed in her mouth. “No, my wicked slut, not until I am ready,” he ordered as he grabbed her hand.

“Yes, I am going to remember you. Every time I look at this bed, I will remember you moaning and squirming and the look of your sexy toned body. I can’t believe that just a few years ago you were an awkward young girl,” Greg groaned as he stroked his cock. He was going to make her remember this too.

He spread her legs wide and knelt down and kissed up her legs, enjoying the smoothness of her calves, her toned thighs, the smell of her pussy. The musky aroma was calling him, drawing him closer to her sensual delights.

He heard her muffled pleas. He wanted her on edge longer so he straddled her body. He rubbed his cock over her breasts, smearing them with pre-cum, marking her. But her pussy was beckoning him. He kissed her landing strip as she thrust her hips upwards. His tongue teased the edges of her clit. She reached for his head.

He cupped her ass cheeks and spread her legs even wider. He put his pillow under her ass so now he could tease both her pussy and her rosebud.

“Please," her muffled moans barely audible as her hips rolled upwards.

Greg continued to kiss, lick and finger her pussy and her rosebud, purposely avoiding her clit. Sandy’s juices were flowing down her ass crack. The bedroom smelled of sex. Her squirming got more and more intense. Every time that he felt she was about to cum, he eased off. Then he took it up a notch. He slid his cock up and down her slit, he pushed his tip against her clit as he pulled her nipples. Her muffled pleas got louder. She looked at him with beseeching eyes. He knelt between her splayed open legs and pulled the thong from her mouth. She gasped as she gulped in air.

“What do you want?” he teased her as his cock rubbed against her spread...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments