Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How A 35 Year Old Mom Got Her Revenge

"35 year old mom who gets revenge on her neighbors 18 year old daughter"

41
10 Comments 10
44.6k Views 44.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story

It had been a week since the last time I scene my neighbors 18 year old daughter. It was the 3 rd time she had came over and control me in bed. She is a spoiled cocky little cunt. Her body is perfect for an 18 year old girl. I am a happily married 35 year old mom when this all started back a few months ago. I had become so enamored with her great looking ass and body as she would tan by their pool.

I ended up sucking and licking her pussy on three different occasions. I now wanted out of this trap I was in. It was one of those feelings you have from time to time but that usually just goes away. I had never had any other thoughts or feelings about being with any other women in my life. I just wanted for things to go back to normal.

I told her the last time that I wanted this to stop but I was afraid she wouldn’t listen. She is very spoiled and is the kind of girl who gets what she wants. She likes the idea that she can control me and that I will do whatever she wants. I know I must come up with an idea to stop this from happening again. I also needed a plan so she will keep it quiet. I know she will be wanting to dominated me again very soon. I must now come up with a plan to stop her.

A few days later I came up with an idea. I knew the only way to stop this is for me to be the aggressor. I needed to dominated her instead. I headed off to a store that sold sexual type items. I pick up all the items I thought I might need to control her. I just hope my plan will worked out.

A week later I heard a knock at the back door. I figured it had to be her. She is standing there with just a bikini on. She just came right into my living room as I just stood there. I ask her, “What do you want?”

“I was bored and I figured I could come over and dominated you.” she replies.

I reply, “I told you it was over.”

“No it isn’t over.” she yells out.

She starts to lower her bikini so I now can see half of her ass. I begin to play along with her and begin to tell her how much I wanted to sucked on her ass.

“Why don’t you get on your knees behind me and lick my ass bitch.” she yells out.

I walked over to her and got down on my knees. I slowly pulled her bikini bottom down right over her lovely butt cheeks. She definitely had one of the best looking asses I had ever seen on a women. I began to licked and sucked on her lovely ass. I played it up for all I could. I would gently run my tongue up and down her lovely butt crack. She was starting to get really turned on. I said, ”Why don’t we go into the master bedroom.”

“Sure bitch that sounds like a good idea. I am going to dominated and have all kinds of fun with you.”

My plan was working so far as we headed into the bedroom. I was trying to figure out how I could get her to lay on the bed. She was a lot stronger than me so everything had to worked to perfection. I said, “I want your pussy now?”

Her response was, “ Sure bitch I will give it to you.”

I then told her, “Why don’t you lay on the bed so I can suck on your beautiful pussy.”

She heads over to the bed and strips her bikini off her beautiful body. She crawls onto the bed. I slowly begin licking her toes as I make my way up to her sweet pussy. I slowly teased her pussy for several minutes with my tongue. I can hear small moans coming out of her mouth. She had her eyes closed and her body began to twitch. I looked up at her and I could see this was my chance.

I quickly stop licking her sweet pussy and I climb on top of her body. She didn’t have any idea what was going on. I grabbed one of her arms and put it into a handcuff that I had hooked up to the bed post. I quickly grabbed her other arm and put it into a handcuff on the other bed post. My plan was succeeding as I now had control over her. It was now my turn to dominated and embarrass her.

I now went backed down to her pussy and began to licked and sucked on it. I kept licking on her sweet pussy until she was close to cumming then I would stop. She was getting really turned on now as I continued to not let her cum.

It was my turn to have some fun. I slowly started to removed all my clothes. When I got down to just my panties I climb over top of her face and slowly pushed them down until they fell right onto her pretty face. I told her, “You are mine tonight cunt.”

She was speechless as I lower my pussy down to her face. I told her, “I want you to sucked on my pussy now.”

I pushed my pussy right onto her face. There is nothing she can do now as her hands are tied up. I begin to grind my pussy back and forth across her lovely mouth. She tries not to licked my pussy so I opened the drawer next to the bed and I pulled out a big vibrator. It has several settings and it is very powerful. I reached back behind me and began to hit her clit with the vibrator. I had it on the low setting. Her body would jerk up every time I ran it across her clit.

She was getting very close to cumming. I would stop using it on her pussy every time she got close to cumming.

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus

I told her, ”If you want to cum then I want I to feel your tongue deep inside my pussy.’

Her tongue was now licking my pussy aggressively. I could feel her sticking her tongue deep inside me. I was getting very close myself to cumming at this point. I began to grind my pussy even harder on her mouth. I screamed out “I want you to make me cum all over your face cunt.”

Her tongue now had me on the edge of cumming. I couldn’t take it any longer and I came very hard all over her sweet face. As I pulled away from her I could see my sweet juices all over her mouth and face. I grabbed the vibrator and began using it again on her sweet hole. She is squirming on the bed as she tries to get her hands free from the cuffs. I teased her for several minutes until she begs, “Please let me cum. I can’t take it anymore.”

I continued to use the vibrator on her swollen pussy. She is starting to squeal louder as I turned the vibrator up one notch. She can’t take anymore and she screams out, “O’ Fuck I am cumming!”

She starts to have a very powerful orgasm as I pressed the vibrator tightly against her pussy. Her screams are becoming very loud and her whole body is jerking. I continued to use the vibrator on her sweet pussy until she begs me to stop. I leave the room for 15 minutes as she lays there still handcuffed to the bed posts.

As I walked back into the room I can see she is still recovering from her strong orgasm. She starts to call me more names as I walked up to her. I say to her, ”You still haven’t learned your lesson have you.”

I went into the bathroom and grabbed one other thing I bought. at the store. I came out of the bathroom and she could see what I was wearing. She begins to say, “No way.”

I had put on a strapped on cock that I bought the other day. I told her, “You need to get some manners girl.”

I went up to her face and told her to opened up her mouth. She resisted for a second and then I pushed it right into her mouth. I told her, Sucked on it.”

I kept the strapped on cock in her mouth until she began to gagged on it. I removed it from her sweet mouth and now I was ready to use it on her swollen pussy.

I grabbed her legs and pulled them apart. I moved my strapped on cock right up against her pussy. She begins to cry out as I pushed it into her pussy. She was really tight and it took a few minutes for her to adjusted to it.

I also had never used one of these before but I was now getting the hang of it. I was fucking her pussy really good with it.

I had to hold her tightly down as she was now squirming all over the bed. I continued to fuck her hard. She was moaning out loudly the whole time. I wanted to take her from behind. So I undid her handcuffs and turned her over. She was so worn out I now had total control over her sweet body. I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass back towards me. I began to fucked her from behind. She was moaning out loudly again as I fucked her hard. I also began to spank her nice tight ass with my hands. I smack her ass until it was red.

She is getting closed to cumming again. I am now trying to pushed it in as deep as I can. She is screaming into the sheets as she begins to cum all over the strapped on cock. The feeling of hearing her screamed out was making me even more horny than I was before.

As soon as she is done cumming I pulled the strapped on cock out of her pussy and let her fall face first onto the bed. She started to curse me again as she is laying there totally worn out. I decided then to fucked her in the ass with this strapped on cock. I quickly grabbed her butt cheeks and moved them far apart. I had total assess to her asshole. I begin to pushed the cock right into her ass. She again cries out as I am fucking her ass now. I ask her,” Do you still want to say bad things about me?”

I continued to fucked her ass for several minutes until she begs me to stop. I said, “I guess you have learned your lesson.”

I pulled it out of her lovely ass and told her I was done with her. I also told her it was over between us and not to show up here anymore. She started to wobble back up onto her feet. She says to me, “I am going to tell everyone about you.”

I was ready for that to happen. I moved some clothes on the dresser showing her a video camera. I told her,

“ If you tell anybody then I will show your boyfriend and other boys at school this video of you.”

She gives me a dirty look as she looks for her bikini. I say, “Are you looking for this?”

“Yes.’ She replies.

I tell her, “I want you to go home like you are. I will give it back to you in a few days.”

She had no choice as she leaves. I watched her as she ran to her house before anybody could see her. I begin to laughed that my plan had worked out. I know I won’t have anymore problems with her. I am still very horny right now. I decided to lay on the bed and use the vibrator on my wet swollen pussy. It doesn’t take very long and I screamed out with a very powerful orgasm.

Published 
Written by scy20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments