Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Another Man Ended Up Taking My Wife Sexually

"Not Sure How It Ended In My Wife Taking Another Man"

93
17 Comments 17
255k Views 255k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Legendary Story
I'm still not sure how this happened. I had never dreamed I would ever let another man fuck my lovely, shy wife. It all started with the computer. My wife liked to talk to people all over the world on her computer at home. It didn't take long for the guys to find her. It started off polite and simple talk.

In time the talk turned more sexual. My wife is a very shy in person, but on the computer she is bold. She would tease the guys with hints of more to come. Stringing them along. I had no problem with what she was doing I got some really good sex out of it after she got off the computer.

Over time she had a group of men she was teasing. She had me make some nude pictures of her to send the guys. I didn't have a problem with it. I'm proud of my wife's small but very sexy body and they was far far away. It turned her on and I got the benefit out of it. Like I said she is a very shy, and business like woman in person. Very fit and proper. But on the computer she could be a little wild and carefree.

 In bed I would tease her about her computer activities. "What are you doing, trolling for a big dick?"

"Just having some fun. You seem to enjoy what I'm doing."

"I have mixed emotions about it. What harm can it be? You will never meet them and I enjoy what it does to you."

One day this guy sent her a nude picture. The guy was hung. I called him, horse dick. My wife was fascinated with his size. I didn't believe it was really him. No one on the computer is what they say. Even my wife, Di, didn't give her right age or the town we live in.

 In bed I would tease her about horse dick. "Have you ever had one like that? Do you want one like that?"

She would just turn red when asked. "Would you like to try one?"

"No" was always her reply. "I'm 5'1 tall, that's every bit of 9 inches. It's no way I would want that thing. It would have to hurt. I'm not into pain."

"Would you like to fuck another guy?" It's a game we played in bed. It turned us both on and we had some good sex with the game. I would blindfold her and tie her hands and legs and tell her, "I brought horse dick to share your pussy with me." The idea seemed to make her wild.

 We had always done things to spice up our sexual activities. We like outdoor sex. We boated on the river and had sex about every where we could. Di is very good at sex, she loves it and not shy when it comes to sex. She loves it even more if she thinks we can be seen.

 What I didn't know was my teasing was putting ideas in her head. I had no idea where this was leading. If I had I wouldn't have been doing it. It never crossed my mind to let another guy fuck my wife. It was all a game. Things progressed with, Horse Dick, into cyber sex with Di. Still I had no idea where it was leading. He lived in another state. What harm could it be?

 Then Horse Dick came clean, he lived in the same town as us. "What have I done? He lives in the same town we do! He has pictures of me."

"Looks like you have backed yourself in a corner. Now what are you going to do?" I asked.

 "He may even know me. He never sent a face picture, I sent him one of me."

"What's done is done" I told her. "When you troll for something sometimes you catch it. You going to keep it are throw it back?" I teased

"This ain't funny." 

"It is to me."

"How can it be funny to you? The guy may know me?"

 "He's seen everything you have to offer."

"You think that's funny don't you?"

"For some reason I do."

"What if I fucked him, would you think that's funny?" 

"I'm not worried about that."

"Not worried, not worried. I will show you."

"Sure you will."

 The next thing I know Di has asked him to join us on a outing in our boat. I'm still not worried. Di will never do anything. The woman is to shy to even speak in public and she's going to take he cloths off in front of a stranger. She's just calling my bluff. She thinks I'm worried.

Then the day arrived. We are to meet him at a store outside of town and he will follow is to the boat ramp. He's at the store and he follows us.

On the way to the river she asked."You worried now, big boy?"

"Yes I am. Does that make you happy?"

Di has on the almost nothing swim suit I got for her in Florida. "Just what do you have in mind I ask? And why that swim suit?"

"Hell Tom, he's seen more that this!"

"You right. Just teasing."

 We get the boat in the water and he joins us. We go to a sandbar where we are alone. We are drinking beer and just talking. Di is in the boat bar tending. I worried that this has gone to far to back out. But Di isn't making any move to move this to completion Thank God. I start to feel safe. I knew she wouldn't go through with her threats.

Just when I think Di has backed out she called my bluff. She removed her top. Her firm proud 34C were out for the world to see. She stayed on the boat with me and Horse Dick watching her from the water. She looked so good with the sun shining off her proud tits. Soon after she removed her bottoms showing her shaved pussy with her pussy cat tattoo.

My thoughts was she's fucked now.

 Di stayed on the boat for maybe a half hour like this. I'm in a state of pure shock at this point.

She gets out of the boat and joins us in the water. She walks up to Horse Dick and starts to kiss him as she pushes his swim suit down and ask him to join her on the bank.

We brought condoms just in case.

Sweeet_bee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sweeet_bee

I get what I think is a condom. She now has his dick in her mouth. I'm not sure what I had, thinking it was a condom, but it wasn't a condom. They moved down the bank into the water and must have been waiting for the condom. I was to shocked to think. In time they gave up on me and the condom.

 Di is in front of him in waist deep water. I'm standing about 10 feet behind them. I see Di's hand go between his legs take his dick and place it between her legs and her head goes back as he pushes his pole past the folds of her pussy into the depths of her now willing wet pussy.

I'm about to pass out. my head is spinning. I can't believe what's happening. Another man has his dick in my wife. How is this happening? This can't be real? It has to be a dream?

He starts to long stroke his huge pole into my now screaming wife. "Yess damn you feel so good. Yess I'm about to cum oh yess I'm cumming," she is screaming through clinched teeth. "Yesss oh yesss damn you", then came a low moan of pleasure. The guy kept pumping his 9 inch dick into her. Di has her legs wrapped around his waist, head back in pure pleasure.

Her reaction in time turned my shock into sexual stimulation. I can't believe my reaction I'm being turned on my another man fucking my wife. My wife is screaming "God yes, I'm cumming give it to me, oh yess you feel so good, give it to me, fuck me damn it, yess give me all of it, Oh yess I'm cumming."

Her body is tense, her head is back, she's holding her breath. Then a long sigh come out of her as her body shakes and shutters in pulsation jerks. Over and over her body jerks. She's then tells him to cum to give it to her. "Give it to me now." 

He pushes deep into her and starts to unload his thick cum deep into her cervix filling her to the brim with his hot man seed. Over and over her pussy is pumped full of his cum.

Then the shock hit me like a ton of bricks. He's not wearing any protection, no condom. I stood there in shock as a perfect stranger pumped my wife's pussy full of his thick cum. How in the hell could this happening? Not only is he fucking her he's cumming in her to top it all off.

 We had a few more beers and talked. The two of then never put their swim suits back on.The subject of what just took place never come up.

Di seems to be enjoying herself. The little woman does have a sexy body. She's 5'1" 34C x24x34 110# Dark blonde hair blue green eyes. Pussy shaved leaving what I call a landing strip of hair pointing to her little neat pussy. A witch cat tattoo standing guard to one side.

In time Di gets her second wind and asked us to join us on the bank.
She gets on her knees puts me in front of her and starts to suck my dick. Horse dick gets behind her fucking her doggie style. The sight of her being fucked and her deep throating me was just to much, I didn't last long before I shot my load down her throat.

She then rolled on to her back telling him "I wanted to feel it all in me. I want the whole thing in me." He got between her legs on his knees and he started to slip it into her as I watched. I could watch the whole thing enter her to his balls. He started to fuck her hard and fast, balls slaping deep into her. In no time she was screaming, "I'm cumming. OH God yes. Your big dick feels so good."

I can see the whole show from where I was. His dick driving deep into her coming out wet with her juices on it then plunging back into her wet pussy. I look into Di's face. Her eyes are closed. Her breath is in gasps. Her head is tilted back. Hers tits jiggle with his hard deep inward thrust. I'm transfixed on watching her pussy. It seemed to roll with the punches. He was giving her the full stroke of his 9 inches

They fuck this way for a while. Di's climax seems to go on forever before she begs, "Give it to me. I want to feel your hot cum fill me again. Oh yesss I feel it oh yes I love that feeling. Pump me full." Again she is filled with his man seed.

 We return to the water where I fuck her and add my cum to his inside her tired pussy.

We take him back to his truck and go back to the sandbar where we talk about what has just happened.

" I can't believe you let him fuck you."

"I can't believe you let him fuck me."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Kind of."

"I don't know how you took him."

"It hurt at first but in time it felt good."

" I could tell."

"I wasn't sure how you would take it. It was a strange feeling with you there watching. I almost backed out. It was very hard for me to make that first move. I knew once I made that first move there would be no backing out. I was fucked."

"I will be honest I didn't want it to happen but it got past the point of no return," I tell her.

"Yes it did. I don't know what got over me. Did you have fun?' she asked me.

"I can't say I didn't."

"The truth is I was shocked at my reaction. Watching you turned me on."

"So you are not mad?"

"Not at all. I still can't believe what we did . Well hell I didn't do anything," I tell her.

 "Ok what I did. I'm a little sore."

"You should be."

Di never did put her cloths on even when boat would go by. It's a wonder she didn't get fucked again.
That night we fucked again and fell asleep in each others arms.

A new door had been opened, one that would never be closed. I still can't believe I enjoy watching my wife being fucked by another man. 

You never know you may enjoy it to?. It's only one way to find out.

Published 
Written by Riverrat3060
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments