Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How He Made Me His

"I choke on his cock as he continues his abuse with my mouth and throat."

50
19 Comments 19
66.4k Views 66.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story
The sad look on his face broke my heart and I wanted nothing but to see the smile on his face again.

I start to walk towards Jared, with the thought of comforting the pain he was feeling and with the hope of being the reason that he smiled. I have been waiting in the wings, wishing that he would notice me and see me more than just some co-worker he works with.

Now was my chance, my chance to finally get him to see that I can be more than just someone he works with.

I take a deep breath to calm my nerves and the butterflies swarming in my stomach, threatening to rip me open just to be free. I let out my breath in a gush and breathe deeply again.

"You can do this," I say under my breath as the distance between us shrinks with every step I take.

"Jane," someone says behind me.

I curse silently to myself, turning myself around to see my manager walking towards me.

He was only in his late thirties, having been able to build his career and being able to catch the president of the company's attention at such a young age. He was an arrogant and cocky guy, who knows that he has authority over us and can fire us with a quick flick of his wrist.

"Yes, Mr. Whyte? Can I help you?" I ask, politely even though inside my head I am imagining that I am choking him for interrupting me.

"You certainly can, Jane," he says, his voice strangely rough, as if there was a double meaning behind what he said.

I cringe slightly at the thought of what the double meaning can be and take a step back as he gets closer. He looks me up and down, and licks his lips appreciatively, thinking that he is being discreet. Strangely, being checked out by Mr. Whyte makes my body react in a way that only happens when Jared looks my way.

"Jane, my dear, it seems I have lost your report that you left on my desk this morning, will you be so willingly to get me another copy?"

"Sure, it's no problem, Mr. Whyte."

"Thank you, darling. I look forward to, reading your report," he says, again with the hint of a double meaning.

His intense stare makes my knees weak, and I almost want to move towards him so that I can be closer to him. I force myself to stand still and not let him see the little war that I am having with myself.

“See you soon,” he says, smoothly.

He turns and walks away, back into the building, and breaking the spell I was under.

I breathe deeply to clear my mind and turn back around to face the direction Jared is in, but to my disappointment, he was already gone. I sigh, sadly and make my way back inside the building to print another copy of my report.

*knock knock*

"Come in," he says.

"Ah, Jane, you have your report?" he asks.

The look in his eyes, and the way he is staring at me makes me slightly uncomfortable, but also makes me hot. Suddenly, my clothes feels annoying and my hair is tied too tightly against my skull, for my liking. I imagine myself stripping my clothes off and undoing my hair as I walk to him, his intense gaze following my every step.

He clears his throat, pulling me from my reverie.

I sigh inwardly, and move away from the door. "Yes," I finally say, walking towards his desk.

The door closes behind me and the click of the closed door makes me feel nervous and trapped all of a sudden.

I set my report down on his desk and am about to turn away.

"Jane, if you don't mind, would you like to take a seat?"

I take my seat quietly and stare at him obediently as I wait for whatever he wants to say.

He smiles as I wait for him to talk and licks his lips again. "Jane, the board and I, have been thinking that you deserve a promotion, what with your hard work and all, we believe you are most qualified."

He waits for my response, and I can't help but smile. "Really? Sir, thank you so much," I say, as he gets up from his chair and walks to his little refrigerator near the door.

"But there is, something you have to do to prove that you have what it takes," he says, pausing dramatically as he walks back to me and touches my shoulder lightly, causing a shiver to travel down my spine before moving on to sit in front of his desk with his ankles crossed.

"What is it?" I ask.

He smiles then, and sets his drink down behind him as he straighten himself up.

"Suck. My. Cock," he says, enunciating every word.

I stare, shocked and suddenly hot. "Wh-what?"

"You heard me."

I jump up from my chair and move behind it, making it a barrier between us.

"Th-that's wrong!" I say, anger and need coursing through my body, making me confused.

"Not if you want it," he says, smirking.

I gulp and stare at the door, desperately wishing someone would come and knock on the door and save me from myself.

He moves towards me and I back up toward his desk, trying to maintain the distance between us, but he closes the distance and stands in front of me.

"Jane, my dear, there is nothing to fear. All you have to do is suck my cock once, and you get the promotion. You don't have to do anything more."

I look away and bite my lips, scooting farther up the desk.

Active_passive42
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Active_passive42

He grabs my hips then and pushes me up on the desk so that I am sitting on it.

"So? What's your decision?" he asks, his breath hitting my face.

I shake my head and he clucks his tongue. "All your hard work will be for nothing, Jane. The promotion will be given to someone else, someone who isn't as worthy as you," he says condescendingly.

I stare at him, anger boiling in my blood. "It's just going to be a blow job," I say, finalizing my words.

"Actually," he says, then smirks. "I've changed my mind."

I sigh in relief, thinking that he has given up on me sucking his cock, until he raises his eyebrows at me, indicating that he hasn't finished talking.

"I want you to suck my cock and I want to fuck your tight, little pussy."

"You said you only want me to suck your cock," I hiss angrily at him, even though the way he said it turned me on more.

"Well, yes, but you took so long to decide that I couldn't help but want to sink my cock deep inside you."

His hands fall to my hips and he start to squeeze them, slowly moving his hands towards the middle of my pelvic.

My breathing comes in fast and short as he continues his slow search. He smiles leeringly when he sees that I am succumbing to my need, and pulls me down from the desk and pushes me onto my knees roughly. He takes his cock out and shoves it into my mouth before I can protest.

He groans audibly and pulls his hips away, allowing me to gasp in air before he shoves his cock back into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. My gag reflex kicks in and he pulls away again only to slam his cock back.

Tears run down my face as I choke on his cock, but he continues his abuse with my mouth and throat. Despite his harshness, my pussy floods with warmth and wetness. I can feel my juices dripping down my thighs and onto the carpet as he continues to fuck my face.

He undoes my hair and wraps it around his hands before he pulls on it while pulling his cock away, a condescending look on his face as he stares at my smeared lipstick and mascara running down my face. He smirks and pushes my head down, making me stay on all fours.

I shriek and try to scramble away as his hand comes down onto my bottom. His hold on my hair tightens as he pulls me back roughly so that I won’t be able to move any farther.

"I'm going to give you a good, hard pounding, Jane. Something to show you my gratitude for always being on top of everything and for having such an amazing, fucking body for me to admire and dream of every night."

He reaches beneath me and pulls on my shirt, tearing the buttons from my dress shirt, making them fly everywhere. He pushes my skirt up to my waist and pulls on my underwear and rips it from my body.

I gasp in pain, as the fabric bites into my skin before it rips off and he chuckles darkly. He lifts my bottom and holds it in the air before he slams his thick, long cock inside my pussy. A loud moan escapes my throat and Mr. Whyte continues to slam his cock into me.

My moans get louder with each thrust and he lowers me down before stuffing my ripped panties into my mouth, silencing me and grabbing my wrists, holding them behind my back, my face down on the carpet.

"As much as I love your moans of pleasure, we have to be quiet. You don't want anyone hearing you, do you?"

I shake my head, realizing that someone could have already heard.

He smiles and fucks me harder than before. Soon, the fear of someone hearing me, slips from my mind and I am moaning loudly through the ripped panties.

"Fuck, you're so fucking tight," Mr. Whyte says. "Do you like my cock? Huh?" he asks.

"Yes!" I scream through the fabric of my ripped panties.

"I can't hear you," he says, smirking cockily.

"Yes!" I scream again, louder, making my throat hurt.

"Mmm," he moans. "I'm going to fill your little pussy with my cum. Do you want that?"

High with pleasure, I nod my head fervently.

"Good girl," he says, smiling. "Here I cum!"

He thrusts his cock into me in one final hard thrust and shoots his cum into my pussy, filling me up, just like he promised. His cock twitches with the few final spurts of cum.

He pulls his cock out of me slowly and I can feel his cum mixed in with my juices fall out and drip down. I turn to look at him and he snaps a picture of my ass hole and cum-filled pussy with my shocked face as I realize what he has just done.

I crawl away from him and he snaps more pictures of me on his phone. His condescending smile snaps me out of my pleasurable paradise state and makes me realize how stupid I had been, to let him get to me and let my need take over my body and block all rational thoughts.

Tears fall down my face in embarrassment and he walks towards me, his cock hard again as he leans down to pull my chin up so that I am staring him in the eye, seeing only determination and finality as he spoke.

"You are mine, and you will do what I want, when I want."

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments