Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I became a slut for an older man, Part 2

"My journey Into the servitude of my Dads best friend continues"

40
5 Comments 5
58.1k Views 58.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
Following my initial encounter with Paul my servitude to him had progressed; I had embraced my role as his personal fuck toy and he’d made me aware of desires that I didn't know I possessed. My devotion to pleasing him was absolute.

If you’ve read part one of my story and are curious - yes, of course, I sucked Tom’s cock and, as ordered by my Daddy, I sent him the pictures of my cum-covered face!

My relationship with Paul developed at a pace. We met to fuck maybe four or five times a week for the first six weeks and Paul continued to test my limits. We would fuck at the club after games and he would also text me while I was at college and I would go to his office or his home and we would fuck. We even snuck off to the toilets together while our families were out for a meal and I sucked his cock before we returned to the table.

He had control of me. I started wearing heavy makeup and contouring as per his request. Red lips were essential all the time and I wore only clothes that Paul approved. Obviously, these were always short or tight, often both.

While these changes pleased Paul, they came at a certain cost. People, of course, noticed the difference and judged me because of it. Girls would call me a slut as I walked by just because of how I dressed. Lads would hit on me more often, clearly thinking I would be easy. And my parents moaned about the style of clothes.

I didn't care, though; I was Paul’s slut and proud of it.

So, this story begins six weeks after my first night with Paul. It was Saturday evening and the rugby club was holding its annual Christmas fundraiser. It was a tough time for the club as the first team looked likely to miss being in the play-offs.

I was deciding what to wear when I received a text from Paul: Hey Slut, I hope you’re excited about tonight. Lucky your parents aren't coming because I’ve something planned. Wear that velvet dress I bought for you and make sure your underwear and makeup is especially slutty.

Even though I should have been used to Paul’s demands by now, this one had me particularly nervous. The dress was so short and tight that it barely covered my bum, the bottom of my cheeks being visible when I walked. Add to this huge heels and slutty makeup… well, honestly, I was nervous about appearing like that in a room full of people I see every week.

Regardless, I put together the outfit Daddy had chosen: black velvet dress, a dark red thong, and bra combo and a pair of black stiletto heels. My makeup to finish off was extra slutty with big red lips. I looked in the mirror and… God, I looked a slut, bum cheeks almost out, red bra poking above the top of the dress. Paul will be delighted, I thought as I left my house to meet him.

I climbed into Paul’s car at the end of my drive and the excitement of serving my Daddy washed over me again. I was wet already and we hadn't even spoken.

As he started to drive, he moved my hands over to his lap and I instantly lifted his cock out of his pants and started to stroke it.

“I’m proud of the slut you’ve become Viki,” he said. “Six weeks ago you were an innocent young tease and now you’re a cock-hungry little whore.”

His words drove me crazy and he knew it.

“Thank you, Daddy,” I replied as I dipped my head towards his hard cock.

He stopped me, though. I sat up. “Listen, Viki, you’ve been great so far but there’s still a long way to go in your training. You know I’ve been testing your limits and, like a true slut, you’ve passed all my tests so far.”

“Thank you, Daddy.” I’m sure Paul could see the lust blazing in my eyes.

“Tonight is a little different, however. You know the team has been struggling and there is pressure on me to turn things around. Well, I’m trying to bring in a new player who could change everything although he is uncertain. Your job tonight is to convince him to sign.”

Panic washed over me. “Daddy, how do you want me to do that?”

“You will give him anything he wants, slut. Understand?”

“But Daddy, I’m yours. I only want to be with you.”

“Listen, you little slut,” Paul said in a much sterner tone than I’d heard from him for quite some time, “while you are my fuck toy that is all. You will do anything I tell you without question. If I decide to pass you around the whole team, you will accept without question. Do you understand?”

“Yes Daddy,” I replied, resigned to my latest task.

The club was packed. For such a small space, it always surprised me how many people could fit inside. Paul dragged me through the bar area until I came face-to-face with Andre, who was waiting in Paul’s office.

Andre was the star player I was being tasked with wooing tonight. Boy, was he a sight! Easily six foot five and a mountain of pure muscle, pure black muscle. God, he was intimidating.

“Hi Andre, I’m Paul. We spoke on the phone but it’s good to meet you in person. Thanks for coming and, as I mentioned, here’s your signing bonus,” he said as he eased me towards this huge hunk of muscles. Instinctively, I did a little twirl that I knew would please Paul but I was shocked when Andre reached out and grabbed my bum with his huge hands. It felt like he’d grabbed my whole bum cheek but I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to this hunk.

“Damn Paul, you weren't lying. This is one fine ass white girl.”

“Well, she’s yours for the night, Andre. Enjoy.”

I hated how they spoke about me with such arrogance and ignorance as if I wasn't even in the room. They groped my bum and boobs as if I was an object, a toy for their pleasure. I guess I am, though, I thought, as Andre held my hand and dragged me out of the office and over to his table.

We sat down in a dimly-lit corner and I was introduced to Andre’s friends.

“Guys, this is Viki, she’s our entertainment for the evening and my signing bonus here. Viki, these are my boys, Jubair, Damon and his girl Emily.”

Emily was a gorgeous mixed race girl, probably mid-twenties with a beautiful face and amazing shapely body. She had gorgeous shoulder length brown hair, a rose tattoo on her shoulder and a huge smile. Her boyfriend Damon was also incredible, probably similar age, and the light reflected beautifully off his chocolate skin. He looked in incredible shape, not huge like Andre, but still perfectly toned.

Jubair, on the other hand, was not as impressive. He was maybe ten years older than the other guys and around five foot seven with a little paunch, receding hair and a scruffy beard. If I’d met him under different circumstances, I might have mistaken him for a homeless man.

I was pushed into the booth next to Jubair. Sliding in without flashing my slutty red underwear to these guys was nearly impossible. My dress rose, flashing my big shapely bum to Andre and everyone else that was looking, whilst at the same time I gave Jubair and Emily a clear view down my cleavage.

The drinks started to flow and the conversation gradually opened up. I felt very uncomfortable dressed like a slut and it got worse as I felt Jubair’s hand feeling up my thigh to my intimate area. He stroked my upper thigh as he kissed my neck and whispered into my ear.

“You dirty slut. How about when Andre is done with you, you ride my cock?”

Repulsed by this creepy man whispering into my ear, his bad breath turning my stomach as his hairy body pressed against mine, I began to panic. I knew I was there to please Andre but he hadn't shown me any attention all night and I wanted nothing to do with Jubair.

“I’m sorry, but my orders are to please only Andre,” I whispered.

Jubair’s hand tightened around my arm and he was about to respond when, thankfully, Andre finally spoke to me.

“Right Viki ,come on, I want you to show me around.”

I have never moved so fast. I shot out of the booth before Jubair could speak and was promptly dragged outside by Andre.

“Right slut, where are the changing rooms?”

I pointed him in the direction and, in a blink, I was being dragged across the car park by this huge man. I tottered behind him in my huge heels, struggling to keep my bum inside my dress. We pushed through the changing room doors and instantly I was slammed into the wall and Andre’s lips locked with mine with unbelievable passion. His tongue invaded my mouth and, within seconds, I confess I was desperate to satisfy this huge man.

RosieMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosieMoons



He pulled away and again spoke. “Right slut, you’re mine tonight. Have you ever had a black man before?’

“No sir.”

“Well, by the end of the night, you will be a bona fide black cock slut. Now, get on your knees.”

I sank to my knees like an obedient little slut while his trousers dropped to his ankles. I looked at the most incredible cock I’d ever seen. Paul’s was huge but Andre’s was at least three inches longer with a stunning meaty girth.

“I guess it’s true what they say,” I cooed as I licked my lips, preparing to take this enormous, gorgeous cock in my mouth.

“Just shut up and get to work slut. I am not here for your personality,” he retorted

I got to work with my hands and mouth on his incredible cock. I tried so hard to accommodate the monster but I gagged over and over again as tears and makeup ran down my face. My lipstick was also smeared as Andre grabbed the back of my head and held me in place. I struggled to breathe, and I gripped Andre’s muscled thighs while I looked up at him and pleaded with my eyes for him to release his hold.

Suddenly, without ceremony, he relaxed his grip but then scooped me up in his huge arms and spun me upside down. We were now in a vertical sixty-nine position with Andre standing there passionately eating at my soaking wet box through my thong. Eagerly getting to work again on his cock, I was in ecstasy... until I heard a voice from the doorway.

“Bruv, I can't believe you started without me.” It was Jubair.

I removed Andre’s cock from my mouth and gasped, “What’s he doing here, Andre?”

“Shut the fuck up slut,” he growled. “Get back to sucking my dick like the tramp you are.”

How could I argue? Here I was, being held upside down by a huge stranger, my dress hiked up around my waist, my ass in clear view to Jubair and my pussy soaking wet from the tongue lashing I’d just received.

Andre eased me to the floor, ordering me not to keep his cock in my mouth. He edged backwards towards a bench and, like an obedient slut, I crawled after him, his massive cock still between my lips. He stopped to sit on the bench and I knelt between his legs. Within seconds, I felt Jubair’s hands on my bum and they gradually worked round to play with my soaking pussy.

“Shit man, she’s dripping for you; and look at this bum. Can I get in on this?”

Panic hit me again. Being fucked by hunks like Paul and Andre was one thing but a man like Jubair?

I pulled away from Andre’s cock and spoke up, “I am here to serve you, Andre.”

“You are here to serve me slut, that’s right. But Jubair is my boy and we share, especially with a fine piece of white pussy like yours. If you've got a problem, speak to Paul but I doubt he'd be happy with you.”

Jubair needed no more invitation and his tongue slammed into my soaking wet snatch. I let out a huge moan and, as if I’d accepted my fate, I returned my attentions to Andre’s huge meat. Again I gagged as I sucked the incredible cock and, as disgusting as Jubair was, I admit he certainly knew how to lick pussy.

After a few moments, Andre scooped me off the floor and carried me across the changing area. He tore off my bra, exposing my soft breasts and my pink nipples, pierced as per Daddy’s request. They raised my arms over my head and used my bra as a makeshift set of handcuffs to tie my hands together. Lifting my hands, they hooked the bra over a clothes peg and I was helpless, hanging there with my feel barely able to touch the ground.

Andre lifted my legs, parted them, moved my tiny thong to one side and I let out a huge scream as he drove his mammoth member into me for the first time. Every time he drove into my tight body, I thought his fat cock would split me in two. But I was also delighted, thrilled and ecstatic. I’d craved such submission and humiliation ever since my Daddy first opened my eyes to it six weeks earlier.

My arms were aching but orgasm after orgasm tore through my body. The innocent girl I was six weeks ago was long gone and I loved it. Eventually, they untied my hands and Andre carried me across to the physio table. He lay me across it, legs pointing to the ceiling, pussy positioned over one side and head hanging over the other.

“I want to teach this whore a lesson, Andre,” Jubair announced as he moved toward the table. With my head dangling, it was hard to keep my eyes on Jubair but I watched him take down his jeans.

Jubair moved towards me and I got the first sight of his cock. It was much smaller than Andre’s, maybe around six inches long and it was surrounded by a huge mass of pubic hair. I watched as he came closer and closer until his erection was pointing right at my face. Pre-cum seeped from his round head and, crazed by lust, I opened wide, wanting him to fuck my mouth. As Jubair guided his cock towards me, Andre again pulled my thong aside and slammed his huge cock inside me. I screamed loudly and, as I did, Jubair slid his cock into my mouth.

They began to fuck me relentlessly from both ends. Andre’s monster stretched me even more than earlier and I was at his mercy. I orgasmed over and over again, but my moans were muffled by Jubair’s cock. He’d grown in my mouth and I gagged repeatedly as he bottomed out in my throat, his pubic hair pressing against my lips, nose and chin.

They continued to destroy me for what must have been thirty minutes or more, taking short breaks to make me beg for more while calling me names: slut, whore, white trash, black cock whore. I loved it.

When Andre increased the pace of his thrusts, I knew he was about to cum. More than anything right then, I wanted him to shoot his load inside of me. I craved it, really needed it and, when he plunged inside me one final time, spurt after spurt of his cum flooded the depths of my most intimate area. Jubair withdrew from my mouth and, without missing a beat, Andre took his place and I gladly sucked and licked his still-throbbing weapon, cleaning up my juices and the rest of his cum.

Finally, Andre withdrew and walked over to his clothes to get dressed. I collapsed on the floor, exhausted, full of his cum and unable to stand on legs which were trembling and weak.

“You’ve done a good job slut. I’m going to sign here so hopefully, we can do this again.” He winked and walked out of the door, leaving me a fucked out mess on the changing room floor. I thought my night was over until the silence was again broken by Jubair.

“Now it’s time for me to teach you a lesson. You are a slut and you’re going to serve me.”

He moved behind me, and I let him remove my tiny red thong. It was sodden, full of mine and Andre’s juices. Jubair lifted it to my mouth and stuffed it in like a makeshift gag before I felt his cock slide inside my well-lubricated pussy.

“Please Jubair,” I garbled through the gag, “be gentle, I am so sore.”

Although I begged for kindness and was exhausted, the truth was I still wanted more release, however, it came. He began to pump in and out of my tender but soaking hole, all the while telling me what a cheap slut I was and how he wanted my big bum. Soon, for the second time that night, I felt a man dump his cum inside me. In fact, Jubair’s impressive cum flooded my pussy and a euphoric moan escaped my lips as he pulsed and pumped.

Jubair quickly dressed, put my soaking thong into his pocket, slapped my butt, and left me lying on the floor.

I lay for a while, trying to understand what had happened to me. Until a few weeks ago, I’d only had very vanilla sex with a total of three guys. But now I was a complete slut...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Slut_Viki
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments