Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learn - Chapter 3

"Maximilian takes Vanessa to her new home."

11
3 Comments 3
20.4k Views 20.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Chapter III

Vanessa gave up with her struggling and bowed her head, looking at the concrete floor beneath her. Her vision seemed to blur and she knew she'd been sedated.

She heard closer gates opening then a voice speaking German.

Then her gate rattled open, she heard the footsteps of perhaps two men.

They continued to converse in German and she only understood a few words. Then a man's presence could be felt as he crouched down before her and took her face in both his hands, her eyes moved upwards from well-polished shoes then up to the man's face. Vanessa could not make out the features of his face, but only saw bright blue eyes taking in her bare body.

He stroked the side of her face and smiled as he ran his hand through her hair.

"Shh, shh. It's okay, little one. I am here now. If you are good, you will not experience much more suffering," He shushed her in the most warm and comforting tone Vanessa had ever heard. It was his next words that made her feel uneasy. "I own you now, you are my property to keep. My little slave."

He had kept the tone, but the content of his words made her scared. A slave? No. No, she had to get back to Boston, to her mother. Vanessa moaned in protest, unable to form any words in any language.

"Shh, it's okay," he cooed at her as if she were a very small child. He stood up.

When speaking English, his voice was hardly accented, but his German was fluent. When he said certain words, she could tell that his native must be German; she'd spent the most time in Germany and she could recognise that accent easily, but the other man had a slightly different accent to his, she guessed that it was Austrian.

The men spoke in German again for a few moments before the man who had spoken to her left the cold cell. The Austrian man walked closer to her as her body slumped against the concrete, though she was still chained with her arms above her head. A needle could be felt injecting into her arm. She was being sedated again, like she had been when abducted. She hadn't been here any more than two days.



Maximilian had put through his payment with his very secret credit card and waited in his car with his driver for today: Andreas. He was awaiting one of the men to bring out Vanessa—his new slave.

After a five-minute wait in the car, a man brought Vanessa out of the secret holding place of so many abducted girls who were still to be bought. Max opened his door and helped the man with Vanessa. He needed extra care to be taken with this beauty; she had costed him more than the average girl.

The man tried to take Vanessa to the boot of the car. Max shook his head angrily.

"She is not an item. She will sit in the back seats of this car with her master, not in that dark confined space," Maximilian said, resisting the urge to cuss. His dominance was showing even speaking to this man.

"Jawohl," the man replied in German, moving the girl to the back seats as he was told. 

Maximilian thanked him and got in with the sedated Vanessa as the man handed him more of the sedative and the antidote.

As Andreas started to drive, Max sighed in relief as he knew he was headed away from Austria and towards his home somewhere between the Austrian Alps and Verona, Italy. This was his home when he had a slave girl, where he stayed when training his girl. Once she became loyal and trust-worthy, he could take her to Belgium and Germany or wherever she wanted to go.

Max had only had a girl taken for him—as Nessa had been—once before, but he ended up selling her off to another man as she was far too feisty for him. He wanted a submissive slave. He understood the first few weeks or months would be difficult because of the training required but the girl should submit at the end of this period. Other women he'd tried this with had run away from it as they thought it was weird or it frightened them. This angered Max—they should not be allowed to just run off.

Maximilian stroked Vanessa's hair and smiled to himself as he imagined her kneeling before him, submitting her being to him and him alone. He leaned forward and sniffed her hair, smelling her beautiful scent. She made Max very happy. He could imagine what Vanessa would be like once she had reached the submission phase; it would come once she realises that he is all she has left, that he is the only one who knows that she is still alive.

TerriSheldon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TerriSheldon

It is all to do with hope. Once she reaches this stage, she will be his for the rest of her days. Maximilian smiled at the very thought.

He could see the Alps in the distance. No one would come looking for Vanessa here; it was miles from any kind of communication and Max was excused from work for at least a year as he was now able to work from his laptop.

A few hours passed and Andreas had just reached the 'drop-off point' for Max, so no one but him would know his exact location. It wasn't very far from home so he could carry Nessa easily.

He lifted Vanessa's limp body in his arms and brought her close to his chest as he carried her to keep her warm and content even though she was not conscious enough to notice. He thanked Andreas in German and paid him a decent tip before heading towards his larger-than-normal home of northern Italy, admiring the view he had of the Alps as always.

Once he was inside, he securely locked the door with his key, then activated the high-tech security system that was installed to make sure this little one did not get away and that no one would enter this house without his permission.

He brought her down to the basement, where she would be kept until she was trusted by Maximilian enough to be allowed upstairs. He looked forward to that day very much.

The basement was large. He panned it from left to right, standing in the doorway.

At the far left was the bedding area. It consisted of a few mattresses, duvet covers, blankets, pillows, cushions. But no actual bed. It was all on the concrete ground. In the center was all of his training devices. The back wall was dedicated totally to many types of whips, from BDSM whips to bull whips, floggers, canes, riding crops; chains, leather cuffs, handcuffs, cable ties, an endless supply of ropes; ball gags, ring gags, blindfolds.There were so many different tools that could be used for punishment or pleasure. The sight of that wall would scare away any women who came near it. Vanessa would likely scream when she woke.

Then came his little drawer of toys which contained butt plugs, vibrators, dildos, Ben Wa balls, candles, nipple clamps, genital clamps...

There was a table; a long metal pole that came out from the ground, cushioned with rough leather; a leather chaise lounge. The ceiling was covered in loops and mechanisms for suspension.

To the far right was a variation of cages. A large spacious cage that the slave could stand in, walk in; a tall, thin one that would force the slave to stand; a similar one to the tall, but laying down, forcing the slave to lay straight; the last was a very very small cage that would force the slave to stay curled up in a ball or on hands and knees. A claustrophobic nightmare. All had locks.

Finally, a shower and a toilet that were cornered off at the right-hand corner.

Maximilian was happy with his new refurbished basement that he'd gotten ready for Nessa's arrival. He took his little beauty to the bedding area and put her down making sure she was comfortable before he got up, walked to his main wall and fetched some comfortable cuffs. He cuffed Vanessa to the clips that were attached to the wall and removed her clothing, no clothes allowed in this basement. She would feel strange when she wore clothes again after her training session. He injected her antidote and noticed a change in her breathing, signifying that she would waken soon enough; the antidote worked.

Max stood back and admired his little slave, hardly believing that she belonged to him. He would have to supply her with water and some food when she woke, which would be a couple of hours according to his Austrian friends.

Maximilian was very anxious to see how Vanessa would act when she woke. Would she scream? Would she sob? Would she cry silently? Would she beg to be let go? Would she just submit instantly? The thought had Max's cock twitching in his pants. 

"Oh, my little slave... I cannot wait to fuck you," he murmured, his breath catching in his throat as he heard her moan softly in her unconscious state.

Published 
Written by VanillaSubmissive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments