Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maria

"Showing a shy tomboy the pleasure of sex"

6
4 Comments 4
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
The room was lit in a warm orange glow. The source of the illumination emanating on the surface of a mahogany night stand. A bright candle gently flickered and fastened a tranquil and romantic atmosphere. The two windows on the right side of the room were enshrouded by white blinds. The screens blocking out the hot noon sun and potential peering eyes. Next to the night stand, a comfortable large bed was posited, where a naked eighteen-year-old laid on its soft white covers.

The extreme dualities of nervousness and excitement occupied the beauty’s dark brown eyes. Her fair skin was smooth to the touch and glowed under the candescent tinge of the candle light. Her long brown hair was adorned with blonde streaks and coifed out at her sides. At 5'4, and weighing in around one hundred pounds, she retained a seductive petite sized figure. Her small waist was hour glassed shaped and her ass was an anal fetishist dream. A rear end that always popped no matter what she wore.

Not as well-endowed in the chest area, she still boosted cute modest tits with perky pink nipples. Ruby red lips made for fellatio, a flat stomach, and curvy thighs all added to the luscious scene. A cute wedge of pubic hair grew just above her sleek slit. Between the vulva's fleshy folds was her beautiful tight pussy. Young, limber, and in need of a good fucking. The thick six-inch cock pointed in-between her legs would certainly do the job.

Still, a strong sense of anxiousness seeped through her body and mind. She had always been shy about exploring her sexual urges. In a sense the teen retained a love-hate relationship with sex. Curious enough to watch dirty movies with friends when mom wasn’t home, and wondering what sex would feel like, yet too sacred to commit the act, or even explore the wonders of self pleasuring. She was the hot highschool tomboy in tight jeans, too fearful of looking like a whore, or attracting a male to ever wear revealing clothing. The subsequent years of avoiding her womanly needs led to an impulsive, last minute decision to fuck.

This impetuous choice eventuated a deeper reluctance for the hot teen to be sexually active. All attributable on the grounds that she had not liked her first time. It had been awkward, short, and unpleasant. Now the time had come to experience sex once again, and I was dead set on making her second time much more memorable.

It was no surprise I knew so much about the eighteen-year-old. She was Maria Rafuse, a girl I had known since elementary school. We were not only best friends, but our relationship spanned years. She was a friend I could always have fun with, be happy with, while I was a friend she could always trust and count on. Inevitably we both developed strong feeling for each other on top of our already well-knit friendship. We were in love, and dating quickly ensued.

Four years later, and a reconciliation after a small rough patch, I found myself naked, sitting in between her legs. My bulging cock encased in a condom and raring to go. I stared over at Maria, her blushing cheeks softened by the candle light. My inner thoughts ran with all the kinky things I wanted to do to her. Things I was well aware she would never let me do, but there was more than enough time for that in the future. For the moment, a good old fashion pounding would do.

I turned to her precious pussy and instantly realized what needed to be done. A soaking slit was a definite prerequisite before the actual intercourse. Oral sex was off limits since the very conservative beauty wasn’t too fond of the idea. Apparently it was too gross for her. It was a subject I did not question for fear of ruining the experience, so alternative means were going to be necessary. A challenge I didn’t mind.

My lips found their way up to her cute mouth and locked with her luscious red lips. I passed her a slow passionate kiss that was followed by another equally sultry buss. She replicated both, and shortly after our lips toppled over one another, craving for each others taste. My tongue discreetly entered her warm mouth and commenced an elegant ballad. Our soft warm tongues played off each other, exploring the confines of our mouths. The intoxicating sweet scent of pomegranates sated my nostrils, a scent that always lingered off her beautiful hair.

I loved it, just like I loved the softness of her lips and the warmth of her body next to mine. I was more than certain she was taking great pleasure in the experience as well. She laid lull, a slave to my kisses and to the intense heat steadily building in the room. There was utter quiet except for the occasional sound of exchanging kisses. Our passionate make out session may have lasted an eternity, or perhaps simply minutes, whatever the case it was amazing.

Her fair silky skin retorted in pleasure as my lips kissed her slender upper neck. I slowly made my way down, savoring the taste of her delicious skin. Waves of pleasure traveled through her body. I could hear her breathing and it was gentle and slow. The level of her excitement steadily grew down below. Soon I found myself kissing the length of her collarbone.

My lips were longing for more of that addictive skin - I truly could never get enough of her. A short descent to the south and my kisses showered the outlines of her lovely round breasts. My hands went to work and cupped both appendages, tenderly massaging them. I continued on and kissed every spot on her cute tits, keeping in mind to tauntingly avoid her nipples. A few minutes later, the tip of my tongue slithered out and teasingly danced around one of her areolas.

Every second that passed I slowly zeroed in on her hard pointy nipple. Eventually I came into contact with the incredibly firm teat, flicking it up and down with my tongue. My mouth came over it and I gently began to suckle on the nipple. I repeated the processes with her other breast as I gently massaged her boobs with my hands. After sucking both her tits to my heart’s content, I started the travel down her stomach. My lips moved lower and lower, passing her naval and ending up at her waist.

At this point, I picked up my head and repositioned myself at the foot of the bed. There, my hands found hold of her lustrous silky legs. Surprisingly, she did not wait for them to be fanned out and took charge of the act. She opened up her legs and presented her private delicacy, a gorgeous, dripping wet pussy. It glistened in the candle light and looked incredibly appetizing. Maybe some day I would have the pleasure of eating it out...

I took a hold of the base of my cock and slowly began to near. Its pink spear like head inched its ways closer and closer. Meanwhile, Maria remained motionless, getting ready to brace herself for the insertion of the rock hard cock. Its head shortly made contact with the wet fleshly folds of her slit. The electric touch sent a shiver up my spine and caused Maria to suddenly squirm. I waited a moment and continued forward.

An intense pleasure ran through my body as the head of my cock entered her moist cunt. Those pink pussy lips of her enveloped my hard member. Slowly, my dick widened her tight vaginal entrance and continued to slip in. Maria laid static, her heartbeat beating rapidly and slight moans escaping from her mouth.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

Her slow quite breathing thinned out to deep long exhalations, as inch by inch, my cock pushed in deeper and deeper. It disappeared out of sight and became engulfed by her hot wonderful pussy.

Inside I could feel her unbelievably soft velvet walls expanding, accommodating to the length and girth of my dick. The deep filling sensation of my cock plummeted Maria into a world of pleasure. With one last push, I lunged the remainder of my rod and was entirely inside. The eighteen-year-old let out a long moan laced with pure ecstasy. Her heart was pounding like a drum and her veins coursed with adrenaline. An odd recollection struck at me this stage --- there was a slight chance Maria’s mom would arrive early from work and stupid me had forgotten to lock the bedroom door.

The risk of getting caught by the eighteen year-old’s mom didn’t frighten me. Despite the fact that she made my life a living hell and strongly disapproved of my relation with Maria(for reasons that were never made clear). In fact, I wouldn’t have minded getting caught fucking her daughter. It would have been a parental slap and remiss for the mom. Having quickly sorted out my stance, I focused back on the soaking wet pussy gripping my cock.

I was immediately overcome with euphoria. The moist canal was so tight and warm. I struggled to keep myself from ejaculating. Maria in the same vain sought to get use to the thick dick shifting her organs. We both waited within each other to adjust to the overwhelming sensation. A minute lapsed and I concluded it was safe to proceed.

My hands lightly arrived on the curves of her waist. Gradually, my hips shifted backwards and my cock began to retreat. I could feel her tight pussy wanting to suck me back in on withdrawal. Peering down, I caught a glimpse of my shiny dick covered in her sweet juices. Her cute tiny pussy was stretched out greatly to allow entrance for my cock. I set about to work and entered the eighteen-year-old again.

Maria uttered a gasp of primal delight. There was no question about it, she was truly loving the cock buried deep within the depths of her vagina. The stupendous feeling was written all over face. Her hard nipples were aimed straight toward the ceiling and she was struggling to fight the sexually charged screams searching to punctuate through the bedroom air. The deep stimulation in her near virgin pussy increased with every second that passed.

My cock steadily glided out till only its head remained internally. I teasingly made way back inside and pulled out once more. Her engorged pussy lips seeped sweet juices every time I strove in and penetrated. They firmly held my rod prisoner in their hungry pleated walls. Our slow and steady rhythmic fucking continued. We rocked back and forth on an ocean of ecstasy, enjoying every possible sense; the sight of each others naked bodies under candlelight, the feel of the soft white bed sheets, and the marvelous sensation of having our privates embraced in sweet copulation.

Before long, our slow love making shot up a level and obtained a medium pace. I remained close to Maria, allowing my hips to drive that cock of mines in and out. Her lustrous skin was hot to the touch and gathering perspiration. She let out minuet groans which appeared to be more like whispers from paradise. Her chest heaved and her breasts bounced around in drawn out waves. Her entire body was lost to the pleasures of the physical.

She could do nothing, but take in the piece of heaven being inserted into her and completely relinquish to it. Her tight pussy always squeezing the cock repeatedly thrust into her. The nerves of her vaginal walls were intensely stimulated through the unabated friction. My own rod was kindled by the fire it found inside her. Steadfast, I drilled into her beautiful puss. Enjoying the view of Maria’s plump ass jiggle with every stride and the smacking sound of my dick fucking her.

Every one of my senses was captured in ecstacy. I knew if our current pace continued, I would soon reach my climax. Though the temptation was appealing, I knew it was not time. Not until I could bring the eighteen-year-old to her own apex.

I leisurely began to lose speed and eventually came to a halt. With my cock still buried inside her, our hot bodies embraced each other. I made further use of the respite and my mouth met with hers to engage in a passionate kiss. Our tongues slithered past one another and coiled around like snakes, dancing a sensual tango within our mouths. Down below, I began where I left off. My cock retreated out of her pussy and slowly pushed past her tight walls.

Maria’s arms found themselves wrapped around my neck, maintaining our bodies together. Her moans were growing in frequency and so was the sound of the rocking bed. I concentrated deeply as my dick drove into her pussy, while my lips showered her tender breasts with kisses. Then, the amazing sensation of being one, of melting into one another possessed us. We were drenched in sweat. Maria’s fanned legs no longer lying idly by, but firmly wrapped around my waist.

Our hot steamy sex went on unceasingly. Slowly elevating the euphoria in both of us. We were panting, hot to the touch and seeking to satisfy the insatiable longing for each others bodies.

I retreated back to my original position at the foot of the bed, quickly hoisted her legs onto my shoulders and grabbed onto her outer thighs. I neared in and without wasting time launched off to fuck her like she never had been fucked before. My long thick cock plunged deep into her with great urgency. I no longer hurtled in with just my hips, but the entire weight of my body.

Her breasts bounced up and down rampantly from the sheer force. I came down hard and fast. Her soaking pussy left red from engorgement and impact. Every inch of my cock sent her into another level of pleasure. She indulged in the transcendent euphoria induced by the animal exploring her most inner sanctum. Our bodies glistened with sweat under the candle light and I could feel that cumulating sensation.

We were on the peak of climaxing. Her body coursed with pleasure and a hot rapturous warmth gathered inside her vagina. The collection of potent energy exploded in a powerful surge. The intense pleasance and heat expanded near her womb; jolting up her spine, to the tips of her toes and through every nerve connection in her body. The tight walls of her pussy contracted rapidly and were inundated with vaginal fluid. The strong spasms of her cunt invariably sent me over the top. The same intense warmth and ecstacy gripped my body as I spewed hot cum inside her pussy.

We stayed frozen in our positions, indulging in our orgasms till they subsided. I turned to her dripping slit and with a hand around the base of my cock carefully removed my member. The condom on it was drenched with Maria’s rich nectar. Inside the latex sheath, the syrupy contents of my ejaculation was securely confined. I retired to the bathroom to clean up and left the heaving beauty to recover on the bed. Confident, my cogent prowess had changed her mind about the pleasures of sex, and one step closer to sexually liberating my love.
Published 
Written by Naughtydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments