Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbating Slut Exposed

"A Photo Says a Thousand Words, But What Can a Video Say?"

114
95 Comments 95
36.8k Views 36.8k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Sexy Cam Fun
Working in a small law office has its ups and downs but never did I ever think this would happen.

It has been a long week, and it’s still just Thursday, I’m so ready for Friday to come, so I can get out. I want to find myself a man, and get laid. It’s been so long! I want him to pin my arms above my head, kiss me passionately, and own me for as long as it lasts. This is what I think of at the end of my work day, in the storage room with my fingers in my panties. I want to be fucked stupid, and have my mind blown.

I’m so wrapped up in my own world I don’t hear, or see anything. Nor do I care, at least not in that moment. I feel what I've been seeking, my incredible climax erupts hard. I let out a stifling moan, enjoying the wash of passion run through me like hot coal. My fingers are dancing over my clit a little faster, prolonging my orgasm, wanting it to last. Slowly my body reconnects with the world, coming down from my orgasmic high.

I slump in the chair a little more, catching my breath. I feel so naughty when I masturbate at work. It’s an extra risk. It’s one I've taken many times in the past. I keep exploring different places in the office to do it. My end goal is to do it right in the boss’s office. How great would that be?

I fix myself, making sure I don’t look like I've just been naughty and head to finish photo copying paperwork. I have another forty or so minutes left of this very long day. I’m so ready for it. My job isn't overly hard, but it can be long days. Once I finish the photo copying I put the papers on the boss’s desk, envying it. Oh how much I want to be sprawled out on it, being fucked hard until I come.

Back at my desk I gather what I need to leave when I notice an envelope; I pick it up and read it.

You've been a naughty girl, haven’t you Victoria?

I know what you've been doing and I think it’s time you share some of what you do. Or maybe I will have to share with everyone else, what do you think?

Under the note is a photo of me in the supply room, with my skirt up, and my hand down inside my panties. What the hell?! Who? What? When? I remember I masturbated in the supply room three days ago, but who could have seen me?

I look around the office, and of course no one is around. I stuff the note and photo in my purse, and leave. The whole way home I tremble with fear. Is someone really going to rat me out? What do they want with me? How do they mean share?

It’s all I can think of for the rest of the night, and let’s say there wasn't much sleep. When my alarm blares at me to get up, I want to punch it. I roll out of bed, and get ready for work. The last thing I want to do is go in today, but we are in the middle of a case and I’m needed. I try and put the note out of my mind and get on with my day.

I stop by a local coffee shop and get treats for everyone before heading into work. It’s an overly hot summer day. It’s not even eight am and already eighty two degrees. While waiting in line at the coffee shop I can’t help but think of my weekend plans. Even with what happened last night I still want to find a man, and have fun. I find myself looking at every good looking man out there, like a piece of meat.

I feel the excitement build between my thighs, deep in my core. I feel like such a slut, standing in line, thinking like this. The thought of this just urges me on. I want to grab the coffee boy taking the orders and fuck him on the counter as everyone watches. I grin, stepping up and giving him my order. He can’t be any older than twenty, but I don’t care, I’d fuck him. He takes my order, and when he returns I tip him a twenty with a wink. He looks shocked as I walk away.

I make it to work on time, walking in chipper, and having totally forgotten about last night. I set up the coffee and treats in the break room, and chat with the others about the case. I said before this is a small law office. We only have three lawyers, and a couple administrative people. Once I’m done with my morning gossip about the case I head to my desk, and there sits another note. I look around but I don’t see anyone. Who is doing this?

I pick the note up, as my hands tremble.

Don’t think I've forgotten what I said last night, Victoria.

Have you put thought into how you’ll keep me quiet, or shall I share this with everyone in the office? You dirty little freak.

Under it is another photo, this one from a week or so ago. I can tell by the outfit I’m wearing. I’m not sure how this person expects me to keep him quiet. I don’t even know who it is. I stuff the note and photo in my purse, and forget about it. I have too much on my plate to worry about someone who is making stupid threats.

The day drags on as usual, but it's a busy one. I don’t have much time to think, let alone think of anything but work. The case took a turn for the worse this morning, when Mr. Reeds who’s working the case comes in he explains. We’re all standing around listening to him explain what happened. However my mind isn't on him now, it’s on who could be sending the notes. We’re all standing here, everyone who works in the office. I can’t figure out who it could even be.

We drift apart after Mr. Reeds gives us the cue to get back to work. It seems everyone needs to leave the office for this or that but me. I’m left to work on today’s notes and organize them, and get what’s needed for Monday ready. It’s pushing almost four in the afternoon, and I have about two hours left of work. My mind loses itself in the weekend plans again, wondering where I’ll go to find that piece of man meat. Of course my mind thinks back to the coffee boy, and having him fuck me in front of everyone.

I undo my top button of my jeans, sliding my hand down between my thighs, as I brush my fingers lightly over my mound, slipping down a little further. I let my mind envision coffee boy having his way with me. He yanks me up on the counter, ripping my shirt and bra open like a cave man might do. Taking my nipple into his mouth, the other customers and employees of the coffee shop watching in shock and awe. My nails are clawing at his shirt, removing it as quickly as I can.

His fingers moving swiftly to remove my jeans, pulling on them so I’m free of the imprisonment of them. His mouth never leaving my breasts, he sucks on them hard, biting every so often. My moans are all you can hear, with the occasional cat call from someone who’s watching us. He frees himself from his jeans, his cock solid and ready for me. Coffee boy convinces two others to take my legs, spreading them as wide as they can go, and they do! He smirks a cocky smirk down at me before he begins to plow inside me. He gives me no mercy, fucking me like a true slut.

The two who have taken my legs join in for the sake of being so close, fondling my breasts. They’re just as rough with me as coffee boy is. I feel them spread my legs wider, allowing him to fuck me harder. The depths he reaches hurts, but feels so good. I’m being stretched to new limits, my body is screaming with excitement. It’s all it takes for me to begin to climax. I come so hard, I feel my panties soak. My eyes flicker open, and remember I’m still here in the office. I suck lightly on my wet fingers, enjoying the taste of my sweet nectar.

I do up my jeans, and finish my work so I can go home. I notice I have been masturbating for over thirty minutes and blush. I really need to get fucked! I make good time, and finish my paperwork. I don’t even think of the notes and photos, and don’t care at this rate. I hurry home, so I can go out with my girlfriends tonight and have fun.

*

The weekend goes by way too quickly. I had almost found a man, but the guy was too wasted to even get hard. Though he tried, and he did manage to give me an orgasm. He has a wicked tongue, so at least he did something right. I still don’t feel satisfied with my hungry need for a cock though. I walk into the office, and everyone is on high alert for the court hearing at ten. We all rush in doing our part so Mr. Reeds can finally win the case.

When it settles down and he heads out, I sit down at my desk. I decide to check my e-mail. Of course most of it is spam, and nothing useful. One email catches my eye though. The subject says ‘Naughty Girl Victoria’ and I can see it has an attachment. I click it open, and read the message.

You are a very bold, daring girl, in the office at your desk? Tisk Tisk Victoria. I did enjoy myself watching you. You didn't see me though, did you? What could you have been thinking about to get so lost in thought, not even noticing me. You came so hard; I thought you were really being fucked. Don’t worry though, you can help with my problem soon enough. If you know what is good for you.

Oh, I also sent a little incentive, to help encourage you to do the right thing.

I click the attachment and watch. I’m stunned, my jaw drops. I see myself masturbating, full on close up shot of me. You can clearly see I’m being naughty, at work. I tremble and feel a bit sick but also turned on watching myself on the video. I stir lightly in my chair. I realize it’s an email it has to have a name of the sender, I look at it. All it says is I curse myself, it’s a phony email. I reply back to him anyway.

Okay, so you've got proof of me masturbating at work.

What do you want from me? How can I keep you quiet? How do I know you’ll stop threatening me if I do as you ask? Why not come right out with it then?

Victoria

I begin work, leaving my email open, hoping he’ll email me back soon. I can’t get this off my mind. I can’t think of what he might want from me. I can’t help but be angry; I don’t feel like I've done anything wrong. Sure, masturbation at work isn't smiled upon, but is that bad? I don’t think it is. I’m not so sure my bosses will think so though. I’m stuck, and this little fucker knows it.

Two hours later I finally hear a ping, announcing I have an email. I open it and sure enough it’s from him.

Sweet Victoria, there is so much you can do for me. You have my word I’ll give you all the photos and videos of you, and trust me I have many. I've been keeping an eye on you since the first time I saw you do this. I've got about three months worth of photos and videos. That’s about the time you started isn't it?

Now, tell me what is your biggest fantasy? I want to know. Your secret is safe with me. I won’t tell anyone.

Secret Admirer

What the hell?!? He wants me to tell him my fantasies? What for? Is this guy bent? I look around to see if anyone is watching me. I can’t believe he’s had his eyes on me for three months. I can’t believe I've been so careless. What he doesn't know, is it’s been five months, so I started off okay. I guess I slacked a bit after awhile. My fingers shake slightly as I reply back.

I’m not sure why my fantasy is needed to get this over with, just tell me what you want!

I hit send, and growl to myself. Within a second he pings me back.

Add this name to Skype, and chat with me. You naughty little slut. I’ll tell you there.

He attaches the name, and I raise a brow. It doesn't ring a bell, another phony name I’m sure. I don’t know why, but I sign on and add him. He approves right off.

Mystery man: Now that’s a good girl, I like when you listen to me.

Me: What can I do to get you to stop all this? And I’m not a good girl, I’m annoyed.

Mystery man: Why annoyed? Isn't this fun? You are a good girl, and will even be better when I’m done with you.

Me: What does that even mean? What do you want?

Mystery man: I want you to tell me your fantasy, like I asked already.

Me: Fine! I’ll tell you. I want to be fucked on Mr. Reed’s desk. The idea of being fucked in his office turns me on. It has since the day he interviewed me for the job.

Mystery man: I can help you with that, you know? I’d gladly assist you in every need. Let me bring your fantasy to life.

Me: No way! I don’t even know who this is. You can go to hell.

Mystery man: That’s fine. I’ll just share the photos and videos with Mr. Reeds and the others by tomorrow.

Me: No, no, no! Please don’t, you can’t. I’ll lose my job. Please I’ll do anything!

Mystery man: All I want is to help make your fantasy come true, Victoria. Just say yes.

Me: I – I just can’t. I don’t know how this is fair.

Mystery man: I never said it would be fair. I do promise it’ll be worth it. Just say yes.

I lean back in my chair, and I want to cry. How could I be so stupid? I let myself get wrapped up in masturbating at work, to allow myself to get caught like this. I’m stuck. I can either let him fuck me, or have him rat me out for doing what I have done. I hang my head in shame.

Mystery man: So, what shall it be, Victoria?

I stare at the screen for the longest time. I re-read the last comment until it’s embedded into my brain. What shall it be, stupid girl? Yes, Vicky, you’re stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I sit up, and let my fingers linger over the keys.

Me: When?

Mystery man: Awe that’s my good girl. Tonight works for me, you free?

Me: Do I even have a choice?

Mystery man: No, not so much. Stay late, keep yourself busy. You do well with that, don’t you? I’ll leave you a little gift in a short bit.

He signs off before I have a chance to say anything back. I try my hardest to keep focused on work, but all I want to do is run home and hide. At lunch time I go out with one of my co-workers. She is so full of energy, going on about her upcoming wedding.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

She doesn't even notice how quiet I am, but I don’t mind. I sure don’t know how to explain what’s wrong with me.

When I get back to the office there is a small box on my desk. I open it, and there is a blindfold. It’s feels nice against my fingers. I see the note under it and read it.

You won’t regret this Victoria. I’ll make this wild fantasy come true. I just want you to put this blindfold on when you get into John’s (Mr. Reeds) office. I’m not ready to reveal who I am just yet. I want you stripped naked, and only wearing this blindfold.

See you at 6:30

Be a good girl.

I can’t help but feel the excitement grow, because the idea is hot, even if this is twisted. How can I be so slutty? I don’t like the idea of not being able to see him. How do I know if I want him? How do I know he isn't some old perv? Or maybe he’s some young kid. I know all the people working here and we all range in age. I know there is no getting out of this, no matter...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments