Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and the taxi driver part 2

10
2 Comments 2
19.7k Views 19.7k
783 words 783 words
It was 4 am and I was walking back home from a drunken night out. I was pretty tipsy and horny. I haven't been fucked or sucked a cock for 4 months. I needed it badly, I kept teasing the guys in the clubs, dancing with them and feeling their hard cocks through their pants and rubbing my arse onto it. But my brother came with me, this meant that I couldn't have sex with any guy. I was wearing a tight black mini skirt which barely covered my arse and a tight top. I didn't wear a bra and you could see my hard nipples through the top, I have 34DD tits.

As I was walking home I felt something strange, felt as if someone was following me. I looked back but I couldn't see any one. I hurried home and locked the door. Soon as I got home I had myself another little drink, but suddenly someone knocked on the door. I froze. Didn't know what to do, but I opened the door. It was the taxi driver I fucked 6 months ago.

'What are you doing here?'

'Just came by to say hi'

'Where you following me?'

'Maybe, can i come in?'

'sure'

I let him in and sat on the sofa, I sat in front of him. Soon as I did, I noticed that big cock was all hard, couldn't stop staring at it. I guess he liked me looking at it as he started rubbing it on top of his trousers.

'you look so fucking sexy tonight, saw you on the street, loved that little arse you have, kept playing with myself all the way while looking at you'

this suddenly made me more horny, I started stroking my knickers, pulling them around, stretching them onto my clit. I was soaking wet.

'mmm you look frustrated'

'Its been 5 more since i last came, I remembered you love cum'

As he said that I stood up and went to him, got on my knees and got his cock out of his pants, it was 8 inch like before and throbbing, I sucked him. I was desperate for it. I sucked him like a dirty whore. He kept moaning, wasn't long till he burst in my mouth. I didnt swallow, I just let it all drip out of my mouth, my lips and onto my tits which where hanging out.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

I guess he was playing with them while I was sucking him off. I was too entertained with his cock. However he was still throbbing hard. I couldn't take it any more

I slipped my pussy hard onto his cock, I rode him wildly and fast, I was desperate and so fucking horny, I wanted him cum slipping out of my pussy. He was sucking my tits covered in cum, this drove me wild. I moaned loudly, I felt I was about to cum. but he pulled me off him cock and instead wanked himself onto my pussy. Felt so good. felt a big load of his hot cum over my clit, this alone made me cum. But he was still hard.

'I took some viagra yesterday, I wanted to keep fucking you till you begged me to stop you slut, get on all fours'

I obeyed him. He pushed his hard cock deep into my arse without caring if it hurt or not. And it did hurt... a lot. But he didn't care, he was fucking my arse hard and furiously, thought I was going to faint. He took his cock all the way out, and all the way back in trying to push it even further into me. Then I noticed him trembling, moaning. He spanked me hard, called me a dirty filthy slut. He them held my arse and pushed me onto his cock hard, He was cumming in me, He kept cuming for a good minute, His cum was flowing out of my arse and onto my pussy.

As all his energy wore off he sat down, and noticed he was still rock hard. He grabbed my hair hard, I screamed as it hurt. As I opened my mouth my scream got muffled by his cock pushed back into my mouth, he pushed deeper and his cock was down my throat. He didn't push me back up from his cock, he left it there and noticed he was cumming again, He kept me there for a bit just cuming down my throat, I couldn't breathe, I was fighting to get off so I could just breathe, but this just turned him on and made him cum even more, pushing me harder onto his cock.

I passed out.
Published 
Written by blue_velvet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments