Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF and Family Ch 01 - Mum and Daughter

"Conquest of the reluctant mother and her naive daughter"

130
41 Comments 41
70.7k Views 70.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
This story was told to me by one of my previous lover. How true it was, I had no idea but I knew some parts were true from the way things seemed to match and the photos he had shown me. Knowing his charismatic ways and bad boy character, it was not surprised that he really did it. Words used were pretty nasty and crude as this guy loved to swear. Stomach it if you can. Skip it if it is not your cup of cake.

Before he met me, he was involved with another married woman with three daughters. And this was how it went. He was in his late twenties when he came to know her youngest daughter. She was only eighteen when they met at a dancing club. Needless to say, he managed to charm his way through and bedded her that very same night. They continued to see each other and had sex every time they met. After two weeks, she invited him to her home and that was where he met this lady. It was her mum. He said he was getting bored with this girl and immediately, he eyed her mum. She was in her late thirties but still hot and desirable.

Her mum did not like him initially as she said felt he was only fooling around with her daughter and she was not wrong. As a mum, she was naturally protective of her own daughter. On that day, she asked her daughter to take a bath while she wanted to talk to him and the conversation went something like this. He actually went in great detail and described it to me.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, are you serious with my daughter?"

"How do you want me to answer?"

"Tell me the truth!"

"Okay, I'll tell you. It was your daughter who came to me and not the other way around."

"Are you sure? Why would she want to come to you?" she replied in surprised.

"You gonna excuse my language. She came to me for sex, what do you think?"

"Are you kidding me? Please." She was in disbelieve. "So you are using her for sex and not love?"

"Now you are kidding me. Love? What the fuck. She is only good for sex. And for your info, we fucked everyday and that was what she wanted," he said proudly.

"Mind your language please, young boy!"

He was agitated and retorted, "Your daughter is good on bed. I'm sure her mum will be even better. What say you?"

Her mum was taken by surprised at his bold attitude and said, "You shouldn't be talking to me in this way. I may be your future mum-in law."

He smiled at her, "Yeah. I love to fuck my future mum-in-law first before I decide. How about that? By the way, you got a real nice ass." And he went behind her and stared at her ass, "I'm wondering what are you wearing underneath your dress?"

"Will you stop that. I'm gonna tell her!"

"Go on, tell her. Let's see she will listen to you or to me! I'll tell her that you are trying to seduce me. As simple as that," he said with a cheeky grin.

"She won't listen to you."

"Then try me. Have you noticed lately that your daughter don't wear bra nor panties? I forbade her to, so that I can have easy access to fuck her anytime and anywhere I like."

"Oh my gosh. Please stay away from my her."

"Told you it was her that stick to me and not the other way round. Got it? For the time being, I will fuck her till the day I got bored with her." And he looked at her as if he was undressing her in his mind and said, "Or are you willing to replace her?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean, you gonna replace her as in letting me use you for sex instead of her, understand?"

"Oh no! How can you say that."

"Why not? that's the only way you can save your daughter from being used. So is it a deal?"

She did not reply and she was in deep thought. He told me that she actually thought about it.

"Well, take your time to think about it. Your daughter's coming out soon. In the meantime, do drop by at her room and listen our fucking session later. We won't be closing the door. It's your good chance to find out the truth and see it with your own eyes. Haha." And he placed his hand on his crouch and kept rubbing it in front of her and she just stood there dumbfounded. "Oh no, my cock is so hard now. I'll be thinking that I am fucking you instead when I fuck your daughter later, okay?"

Her daughter came out and never suspected a thing. He told her to ask her mum to go out and take a short walk and she did exactly that and they went up to her daughter's room. He told her that since nobody around, it would be more fun to fuck with the door open. He even encouraged her to moan and scream out loud and could even be heard from downstairs. He was suspecting that her mum would sneak in and listen or peep at them. He knew she would want to know the truth.

So he put on a good, nasty show for her. He used his belt and hit her ass hard, making her scream out loud for her mum to hear it. He then intentionally fucked her daughter in her ass to let her see what her mum was missing all these years. They did all their fucking with their back facing the door so as to let her mum peeped in easier, in case she really came.

The next day while his girlfriend was at school, he dropped by at her place and her mum opened the door.

"What do you want? My daughter's not in."

"I know. I'm looking for you, not her," and she reluctantly let him in and they sat in the kitchen and talk.

"I'm waiting. I know you wanted to talk to me and so I came here today to see you."

She look up and him but hesitate to say anything.

"Do not worry. It will be a secret between both of us. She will never get to know it. Besides that, she told me that her dad had to work overseas for six months at a stretch. And that means you had never have sex for several months too. You need it too, dear."

"Don't call me dear!" She barked back. "Okay, tell me seriously. It's gonna be a secret?"

He knew he got her then and said, "Yes it will be unless you wanna tell her yourself."

"And you will stay away from her?"

"Of cause I will, as I had enough of her. Now I want to try her mum," he said mischievously.

She did not look too please but for the sake of her daughter, she made the choice.

"So if you agree, you will have to play on my terms! And that means your body belongs to me.

RANYAH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RANYAH

Since you are replacing her, you will have to do whatever she had done."

"Like what?"

"Means you are gonna be my toy from now onwards. My sex toy or my fuck toy if you prefer. And I can fuck you anytime and anywhere I like."

She looked at him but resigned to his demands, "So for the start, I would love to see my toy. Why don't you stand up now."

She got no choice but to follow. She stood in front of him.

"I had told you before that I need to see what's beneath your dress. So now I want you to unbutton your dress and show me."

She hesitantly complied and unbuttoned the top few buttons, thereby exposing her bra to him.

"You don't need bra. Take it off!"

And she took it off and bare her breast to him. He grabbed it with both hands and pinched and pulled her nipples, making her uncomfortable and yet felt good at the same time.

"Nice fucking boobs! Much bigger than your daughter's. Guess it will be good for boobs fuck, right?"

Again, she did not answer him. "Now lift up your dress and show me your fucking pussy, quick!" She lifted it up and he saw her panties. He walked around her as if he was inspecting his new toy. "That is a nice sexy thongs. You are still so fucking sexy at your age. Wow!" And in a swift moment, he yanked down her panties, exposing every intimate parts of her.

He immediately stuck one finger up her pussy and it was already wet and sticky. "You are liking it, don't you? Look at your own cunt juice? You are already flowing with wetness." And he suck his fingers into her mouth and made her taste her own juice. She was obviously embarrassed by the facts that her own body gave her away. She wanted it to happen but innocently pretended not to be.

His own cock was already hard as steel in anticipation to fuck her mum too. He quickly pulled down his jeans and made her kneel down on her knees and immediately shoved it straight into her mouth and made her suck his cock.

"Suck it. Suck it good. I'm sure you can suck much better than your daughter."

And she really did suck it good. Guessed she must have missed sucking cock for a long time. She sucked it deep and took almost his entire length of his cock in as he kept pushing deeper still. The moment when he felt he was coming soon, he increased his pace and fucked her mouth instead. He grabbed her hair tight and pushed his cock all the way in till she was almost choked on it. She was a real good cocksucker, much better than her daughter.

He then came inside her mouth even when she resisted a little as he did not let her pull out. His cum spilled all into her mouth and hitting her throat.

"You gonna fucking get use to my cum as you will have to eat it often. Understand me?"

She looked at him with her mouth full of his cum and did not know what to do next. "Now closed your mouth and swallow all in." She did what she was told. He said she looked like she was liking it too even when she was acting innocent.

He did not allowed her to put on her clothes and made her stay fully naked while he was there. He then led her up to her bedroom and pushed her down to her bed. And he told her he was going to fuck her on her matrimony bed. He made her sucked his cock again to make it alive for the next round and stuck two fingers into her pussy to finger fucked her. She was loving it as she was moaning in pleasure.

"Open your legs wide. Let's see are you gonna be a better fuck than your daughter." He loved to humiliate her and he pushed his swollen cock straight into her pussy and it went in easily due to her extreme wetness. "It really feels good to be fucking you here while I look at your wedding photo." Her photo was hung directly on top of the bed. "Since your husband can't fuck you now, I will take over his place. Answer me. Are you my slut?"

She opened her eyes and looked directly at him and whispered, "You are the one that make me so." And with every bang of his cock into her pussy, she could not control any longer and cum willingly.

He kept banging his cock harder with each thrust and said, "But you like it, didn't you?"

"Yes, it feels good. Very good. Ohh..... no... yes..."

"You were listening and peeping at us having sex yesterday, didn't you?

He stopped in his action and waited for her answer. "Please ... please don't stop now, I'm cumming...."

"Answer me first."

"Yesss... I admit I was as I wanted to find the truth and see it with my own eyes."

He then carried on with his hard strokes again to make her high.

"And you were thinking then that I was fucking you instead. You want my hard cock inside you, didn't you?"

"Oh.. no.... aarrr.... I mean yes.. yes. I miss that feeling."

"I know cause your daughter had told me that your husband is a lousy lover, those three minutes quickie and it's over. That's what you told her."

"Oh no.. why does she have to tell you everything."

"Cause she listen to me and tell me everything I need to know about you. You even say his cock is small and you hardly cum all these years. You like my cock? I can fuck you till you cum non-stop."

"Yes... yes.. your cock make me cum... oh no, I'm cumming now again... oh fuck. Fuck me harder."

And she was showing her true colors then. She was a deprived woman and a real horny lady! And he finally shot all his cum up inside her used cunt. He said it felt real good to be able to fuck both the mum and her daughter. He said the older lady was a better fuck as she was really horny, experience and submissive whereas the younger lady was a naive, young pussy eager to please.

I looked at his cock and it was really hard. Guessed all his kinky story telling made him so hard. He then made me spread my legs and fucked me on the spot and I was so damn wet after listening to his juicy conquest. He was the kind of guy who would fuck any available holes. He said he loved to use both of us and I did not mind nor care as long as he could made me cum and kept my hubby happy too. He said he will tell me more on the progress the next round when he dropped by.

Published 
Written by JENnRASP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments