Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Debt Solving

12
5 Comments 5
30.1k Views 30.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story


I have a problem. Like almost every girl, I love to shop. I mainly shop for shoes, skirts, bags, especially hot lingerie, but I won't bore you with the details.

I'm 20 years of age and live alone in a rented flat. I'm a student and I work part time as a waitress. At work I have to wear a short black skirt, and a white shirt, which with my 34DD boobs, they really fill up the shirt making my bra noticeable when wearing one. I have long brown hair, green eyes and full rosy lips with pale, milky, smooth skin.

A week earlier I bumped into this old friend of mine, Katie, She's a red head, pale skin, amazing long legs with the skirt she was wearing,  and a cute little arse which even I wanted to fuck. We had a few drinks at the pub. We had a good catch up, but every time she talked or sucked on her straw, i could just imagine her vibrant red pouty lips sucking on a cock, I was getting really turned on by her. Then she told me something I couldn't believe. She said she was a prostitute, she sold herself for money. I was really shocked, I just didn' t know what to say. Then she said

'Don't look at me like that, if I want sex why can't I charge them for it? I'm very horny and I want sex all the time, i'm always offering myself. I even gave a blow job to that guy at the bar just a few minutes ago down in the toilets, he gave me £30.... you should try it sometime'.

We soon changed subject. We drank more and then we danced for a few minutes, till she told me this guy was waiting for her so she had to go. Later that night I was thinking of what she said and I could reason with her then. She was right. Why not charge someone for it?, I myself was gaging to get fucked. It was almost a year since my last fuck and I needed it badly, plus i had this debt problem to deal with, as last week my phone bill came by and it amounted to £400. I was so surprised, I couldn't believe the amount of debt I was in, I really didn't know what to do. I was desperate.

It was late at night and I was pretty drunk, I went onto this internet site and came across this guy who was offering to pay my phone bill only if I went out with him and allowed him to rape me. At first I was a little hesitant, but... I thought doing this would solve my debt problems. I arranged to meet him.

That same drunken night I thought about Katie, about her cute fuckable arse and her long legs. I imagined what a dirty slut she become. All of a sudden I realised I was rubbing myself through my soaking wet knickers. I kept thinking of her sucking some guys cock down in the toilets. Imagined her full lips wrapped tightly and eagerly around some random dirty man. I was fingering myself hard now, sucking on my own tits. I wanted to lick her out, I wanted her long legs parted at either side. Wanted to feel her juices run down my tits. By now I was fucking myself with my 5 'inch toy, that filled me up all the way. I'm a very tight girl. I imagined her fucking me with this toy while her whored mouth sucked a juicy hard cock. I was cumin.

THE DATE

I was pretty nervous, after all I didn’t know who I was going to be meeting up with. I was wearing a tight pencil skirt where my arse was really showed out, as well as a loose top which just hanged over my 34DD breasts. When I saw him at the bar he was a 45 year old, he was chubby with a little beer belly, kind of looked like a trucker. We exchanged few words over a few drinks. He paid me £600 in cash, as he did he slipped his hand under my skirt and onto my thigh, I shivered with disgust. He then said we should take a walk through a park.

As we were walking through the park I knew that it was going to happen real soon. He kept leading me into the darkest place in the park. Soon as we were deep enough in the park, he grabbed my throat and pushed me against a tree, he started kissing my mouth and neck, I forced my mouth closed, but he tightened his grip around my throat forcing me to open my mouth and kissing me hard.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

As he was doing this, he parted my legs wide out, put his hand over my knickers
and started fingering me hard through my knickers, it really hurt and was begging him to stop, but that just lead him on, he kept saying:
 - ' shut up bitch I know your fucking gagging for it'.

I was terrified, didn't know what to do. But worse was yet to come... he pulled my hand onto his crotch and felt his hard on. He was really big, he felt massive in my hand, but I quickly backed my hand away. He pulled his throbbing cock out and wrapped my hand forcefully around it jerking it off slowly. I was scared. I was at least 9 inches and so thick that I could barely wrap my hands around it. I realised that this was going to be very painful, as past boyfriends kept telling me I was really tight, and even with their average cocks, it still hurt. I was crying by this point telling him to stop, but he persisted putting his hard on between my legs and rubbing his cock onto my clit. It started to feel good, really good, I was even starting to get soaking wet as i could feel a trail going down my thighs. But I still put on a struggle as I knew what came next.


He let go off my neck to line up his throbbing cock against my pussy. I shoved him back, but he slapped me so hard that I fell on the floor. He got on top of me and quickly pushed all his thick 9 inch throbbing cock into my tight pussy, I screamed with pain. He covered my mouth with his hand. He started fucking me fast and hard. But then... it just felt so good, god it felt real good. I started moaning, I wanted him back deep inside me every time he pulled back out. I could feel he was enjoying it a lot, he was fucking me real hard and in a few minutes he pushed his cock real deep into me, I felt his cock twitch inside me, he was cumin in me. I felt him spasm on top of me, but after he came he didn’t stop. He kept fucking my pussy with his cum in me. His cum was slipping
down my arse crack. I loved it. I grabbed my tits and rubbed my hard nipples. He kept saying
- 'yea you fucking whore, I know you like being fucked like the dirty bitch you are' .

This just turned me on more. I was about to cum, but before I could he pulled out.

He turned me over. He was going to fuck my arse. I was never fucked up my arse before, but I knew it would hurt and especially with his cock. I crawled through the grass, but he grabbed my arse hard. He spanked me hard, I thought I was going to faint. The he deeply pushed his cock into my tight virgin arse. The pain was excruciating but he didn’t care. He was enjoying himself too much; slightly out of breath he kept moaning
 - 'yea, you like that. Don’t you?’

Then he grabbed my hair hard, pulled it back, I was screaming by this point. He yelled,
- 'you like this don’t you bitch!?'

 I had to answer - ' yea, I do' but it just came out as muffled screams.

He pulled out of my arse, turned me around. He came up to my face with his legs at either side of me. He squeezed my neck hard, making me choke and opening my mouth wide for him. He was wanking his enormous cock in front of me, tapping the tip of his cock onto my mouth. As he was doing this I was fingering myself, but I could hardly fill myself up like he did, but as i licked and sucked his cock I was so turned on. I felt like a whore and I loved it. I was cuming, moaning a little of what I could as he held me throat hard. He came all over my mouth and face. It was such a big load that I gagged on him cum.

He stood up and put his cock back into his pants. He went through my purse and
found my identity card and said:

-' I know where you live. Ill be telling some guys about you. Be ready'

Published 
Written by blue_velvet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments