Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Pink Secret

"forced to be someone I'm not"

9
6 Comments 6
15.9k Views 15.9k
974 words 974 words
Have you ever loved someone so much you would do anything for them, no matter how ridiculous it seems?

I love someone like that-my boyfriend, Allen. But sometimes I think Allen takes advantage of my unconditional love for him.

Take last night for example. We were getting ready to go to the bar to have a few drinks. I slipped on a clingy red dress Allen likes and I thought I was looking hot. My long brown hair tumbled over my cleavage and my lips glistened with a fresh layer of scarlet lip gloss.

Allen walked into the bathroom and studied me from head to toe.

"You look delicious, babe, but...something's missing," said Allen.

"What?" I asked, studying myself in the mirror. I was well put-together, not a hair out of place. The only thing missing were my panties, which Allen forbid me to wear. He likes me to be free down there so he can play with me on the way to and from our dates.

"I'll be right back," said Allen. He slipped into the bedroom and came back a moment later with a short pink wig.

"What's that?" I asked. "I mean...I know it's a wig but..."

"Put it on." said Allen.

"Sweetie, it took a lot of work to do my hair tonight. Don't you think it looks good?" I asked.

"It looks great, Renee," said Allen. "But...today's Bob's birthday and..." Allen got a faraway look in his eyes.

"I know you miss him," I said. Bob was Allen's ex-boyfriend. They'd broken up years before but Allen still thought about Bob every day.

"Let me guess," I said. "This is Bob's wig."

"Yes," said Allen. Bob was into crossdressing, something Allen despised at the time. But now I think he regretted his decision to call off their otherwise ideal relationship.

"I want you to wear his wig for me...so I can..."

"Pretend," I said.

"Yes," said Allen. I sighed. It was no good to argue with Allen. He won every time, especially when it came to Bob.

I bit my lip and put the ugly pink wig on. It was cheaply made, like a dime store wig, but I knew the memories attached to it were valuable so I forced a smile on my face and said, "How do I look?"

"So...damn...beautiful," said Allen. Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Ready to go?" I said. I wanted to get him out of the house despite having to wear that horrible wig in front of all my barmates. I hoped no one would recognize me!

We got in Allen's Mustang. Normally he fingered my pussy all the way to the bar. He didn't touch me once on the drive. I guess he was craving cock.

We arrived at the bar and sat at a table.

PaolaGomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaolaGomez

Allen ordered us a few drinks. Luckily, I didn't see anyone I knew. The wig was scratching my head and making me sweat. I wanted to rip it off and shove it up Allen's ass but I loved him so much. His cock was beautiful and made me dance like no other man's ever could. So I sat there looking like a clown and sipped my beer.

Allen gazed into my eyes across the round table. "I miss you, Bob," he said. "I was so fucking stupid to let you go. I was ashamed of that damned pink wig back then but I'd give anything to see you in it now. God, I'd marry you! If only you hadn't moved on and forgot the fuck all about me. I wish I could forget you too but I never will."

Shit, I thought. This is going badly. "Want to dance?" I said. Our favorite rock band was playing and everyone was bopping on the floor...everyone but us.

Allen threw a large bill on the table to cover the drinks. "Let's go," he said. "I need to get out of here now."

I held Allen when we got back in the car and rocked him in my arms. "It's okay," I said. "I'll pretend I'm Bob again." I knew what I was in for but I didn't care. I had to keep Allen happy...or he would leave me!

"Do you really mean it?" asked Allen.

"I really mean it," I said in my sexiest voice.

Allen started the car and peeled out of the parking lot. I stroked his cock as he ran his fingers through my pink hair. "Damn, you are beautiful, Bob," said Allen.

Allen veered off the side of the road and manueverd the car into a cluster of trees.

"I can't wait!" he said.

I grimaced but I knew what I had to do.

We got out of the car and climbed into the backseat. Allen forced me onto all fours and lifted my dress, revealing my bare ass.

Allen's cock was so hard. It always got that way when he thought of Bob. I grimaced. I knew this was going to hurt.

A moment later I screamed as Allen's giant cock slid into my tiny ass. I was Bob now. My pussy no longer existed. My pleasure didn't matter.

I let my mind wander as Allen had his way with me. "I'll always love you, Bob," he moaned. And then he was done. Allen took off his shirt and handed it to me so I could clean up the huge load that now poured from my ass. I was in so much pain I had to lie in the backseat on the way home.

When we got home Allen carried me into the house and laid me in the bed beside him. Spent, he fell asleep quickly. I clung to his chest desperately wanting the heart inside it to beat for me and not Bob.
Published 
Written by hoterotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments