Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighborly Blackmail

"David's neighbor finally gets what she wants."

32
5 Comments 5
91.9k Views 91.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Who's here? I thought to myself as the door bell rang. I answered the door seeing my sexy neighbor, Amanda, standing there holding a few pictures.

"Can I come in David?" she asked, a sly smile forming on her pretty face.

"Sure. What's up?"

"I think you may wanna see what I have here." looking down at the photos in her hand.

Amanda walked in and made her way over to the couch. I closed the front door and joined her where she sat. I began to feel nervous about the pictures she was about to show me.

"Did you really think you were gonna cheat on your wife and get away with it?" Amanda asked, with a distraught look on her face.

"Uhh.. wow...I didn't know you knew." I retorted.

"Umm yeah. You weren't that sly about it."

Amanda threw the photos at me. I picked them and started browsing through them, thinking she was full of shit about catching me. Sure enough there were pictures of my fling walking into my house, me kissing her in the doorway, pictures of our sexual encounters that were taken through my living room window. I felt very pissed off and violated.

"Really Amanda? Why would you do this?" I asked, demanding an answer.

"Because you're a dumbass for cheating on your wife with this bitch!" She shot back.

I was a little confused by this remark. I sat silent for a few minutes, taking in the reality that my neighbor had been spying on me. I was scared she would tell my wife. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her. Then again it is my fault. I was the dumb fuck who's been cheating.

"I know what you're thinking." Amanda began. "You want these photos to be destroyed. You're terrified that I'm gonna tell your wife about your infidelity."

She read my mind perfectly. I just sat there stunned, not knowing how to react to this situation.

"Wow I can't believe this." I muttered.

"Don't worry I won't tell your wife." She paused. "But, you have to do something for me."

"What's that?" I asked, burning with curiosity.

"Quit seeing that other girl and cheat with me."

I was taken aback by this request. My mind was reeling with everything that just happened. Amanda wanted me to cheat on my wife with her and not this other chick. Amanda is a very beautiful woman. Hmmm...should I take her up on her offer or face the consequences? I think I'll fuck her instead.

"Okay I will." I said as a smile appeared on my face. "Why did you do this?"

"I've wanted you since I moved in. I lay in bed masturbating, imagining you fucking me with that big fat cock of yours. I want you to fill me up with your cum. I've seen the way you fuck that bitch and your wife. And well, if you're gonna cheat on your wife, then it should be with me and not her."

My cock began twitching in my pants as she was telling me how much she's been lusting over me. Amanda, by far, was hotter than my wife and mistress. I've fantasized about Amanda as well. I've been wanting to see her toned body naked. Wanting to suck on those firm tits that are confined by her shirt. I had to stuff her with my big fat cock. I stared into Amanda's lust filled eyes. My cock was rock hard and she could see this.

She began massaging the bulge in my pants. I let out a soft moan, encouraging her to do more. I pushed her back onto the couch with a kiss. She began wrestling with my belt buckle while our tongues wrestled in our mouths. She pulled my pants down, letting my dick spring free. Amanda began stroking my meaty pole. I reached down and pulled her jeans off. Without hesitation, she sat up and removed her tank top. There was her toned and tanned body. Wow she's hot. I kicked off my pants and shirt.

Amanda's breast were like two mountain peaks over looking a valley that led to her most intimate part. My eyes gazed over her breasts, down her toned stomach and right to her cotton clad pussy.

terrybensonss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
terrybensonss

I quickly ripped them away, revealing her perfectly shaven pussy. I could see moisture already starting to seep out. Amanda is ready, no foreplay needed.

"Wow I can't believe this is actually gonna happen." Amanda said, with a wanton gaze.

At that, I forced my way into her pussy. She was very tight yet very wet. Amanda shuddered as I reached bottom. I began pumping out slowly to get my cock nice lubed. With each thrust of my cock, Amanda's pussy opened up just enough to glide through, but was still tight enough to feel amazing. Her vice-like pussy was much better than my wife and my mistress.

I began forcefully pounding her pussy. Her moans getting louder and louder. I could feel her fingernails digging into my back. She clamped down on my neck with her mouth. Her legs wrapped tightly around my ass, beckoning me to go deeper in her pussy. I put her legs up on my shoulders. This position allowed me to drive deeper into her wanton pussy.

The deeper I drove my big fat cock into her, the more she began to scream. I could've cared less if my wife would've walked in that very moment. I was inside the most wonderful pussy ever.

"Oh my god!" Amanda shrieked. "This is far better than I expected!"

Slap, slap, slap, slap. I drove in as far as I could with each thrust. Amanda began speaking in an unfamiliar language from the pleasure she was feeling.

"Can I get subtitles please?" I asked. I quit fucking her so she'd comprehend what I was asking.

"I don't even know what I said!" She said laughing.

We laughed for a bit before I started fucking the shit out of her again. Her moaning was echoing off the walls. Any louder and I might go deaf!

"You're big cock is making me cum!"

"Flood me, Amanda!"

Amanda shrieked as a powerful orgasm hit her hard. Her body was writhing violently under me. She had a death grip on my head with her legs. I about passed out from lack of circulation. Her orgasm subsided, allowing me to regain consciousness. My cum covered dick glided smoothly in and out of her sopping wet pussy. I could feel the fire between her legs. It sent me over the edge.

"Oh god!" was the only thing I could manage to say as my own orgasm shook me.

I collapsed on top of Amanda as I released jet after jet of my hot creamy cum into her wanton pussy, filling her to the brim. I could feel our juices oozing out of her well used pussy and onto the couch. Good thing it's a leather couch. I pulled out and got up to get dressed, leaving her on my couch panting for air. I coaxed her to get up and get dressed and leave before my wife got home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to go on a business trip for a few days to make a big sales pitch to a company interested in buying our product. The details of what I do are not important to the story. I was to be gone for a week.

In that week I was gone, my wife had discovered my infidelity. She had packed up and was gone by the time I got home from my trip. She left nothing for me. She didn't even have the decency to tell me she was leaving.

I returned home to an empty house and on the floor of the living room were pictures of Amanda and I fucking on the couch. My wife had gotten home early from work that day. She could hear Amanda's incredibly loud moaning before she reached the front door. She decided to snoop around the living room window to see what was going on. My wife, well ex wife now, took pictures of our actions as proof of my infidelity. I was fucked.

After our encounter, I began seeing Amanda. Needless to say, I'm gonna be faithful to her. Perhaps..

The end..
Published 
Written by Remington
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments