Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oblige

"Kean wants to tie up his girlfriend, and she's not happy about it.....at first."

50
10 Comments 10
86.3k Views 86.3k
8.8k words 8.8k words
Famous Story


-------------------------------------------------

The evening had started innocently enough. At least on her side.

Kean sighed grabbing the round of drinks, and moving through the crowded dance floor, checking out bouncing breasts and wiggling asses as he did. He liked what he saw, but he had better at home, or he would especially after this week,hopefully as early as tonight. His cock lurched in his jeans, and he had to slow his pace the let himself adjust. The waitress behind him carrying the order of beers, looked at him.

"Oh I'm ok, the tables just over here." he nodded to a small table with several people crowded around it.

"Here you go, ladies." Kean shouted trying to be heard over the music, handing out the colorful and fizzy drinks to the four of the five girls present at the table. The waitress following handing out the beer to his male friends.

"Thank you Kean," Lirlie, a tall, slender, blond said, leaning in squeezing her large breasts together, holding his gaze. He nodded at her. She and her three friends flirted openly with him, when he had originally met them over a year ago, he had been flattered by the attention, but soon realized the flirting was more a slight to Pax than it was a compliment to him.

Lirlie could have been his twin, attractive, sandy blond hair, green eyes, which was the second of three reasons he'd never do anything with her. The first reason being that she was his girlfriend Pax's friend, the third reason being, he couldn't stand her. She and the three others, Erey, Kirsta and Keila. They were the typical frienemies.

Erey let her fingers drift deliberately on his as he was passing out the drinks. He didn't acknowledge her flirting.

They had been visiting for the last 2 weeks and their trip, thankfully, was coming to the end.

Pax had generous parents, and when she had wanted to move to a place in the city. They were happy to get it for her. They paid her bills every month, all she was supposed to do was go to class and keep up her grades in college. Needless to say she had a great place, right in the center of the city's night life, spacious furnished all bills paid. A single girls girl. Hell a single guys dream. Kean himself was a little jealous.

So when the harpies(as Kean called them) had "re-connected" with, Pax on facebook or MySpace or whatever, bringing up high school and how they wanted to stay in touch with her, they began inviting themselves down for a girls weekends, and extended several days at a time, then weeks, living at Pax's apartment. Not offering a dime, or a bit of effort. They were rude, bossy, demanding, stereotypical pretty mean-girls, but still Pax always wanted to be the gracious host.

Kean didn't see how she could put up with it.They had been surprised to meet him initially, telling Pax how lucky she was to have a great handsome guy like him, who was totally out of her league.

Over their stay this time, the back handed compliments continued as they stated they were shocked but “happy” that she was able to keep him, all while flirting openly with him; he shrugged off their advances off without a second thought. Pax was gracious and affable as ever, letting it roll off her.

Kean had called in reinforcements for the night, to try to keep the winking and touching to a minimum, it hadn't seemed to help much. But the girls seemed enamored enough with his old roommates and a friend he worked with for the most part, to leave Pax be.

"Where's mine?" Pax asked him teasingly, having not gotten a drink. He looked down at her, seeing a sexy smile on her full pouty lips. He kissed her, lingering for a moment,his tongue snaking into her mouth, then kissing deeper;moans and sighs growing. His cock throbbed again. Their misunderstandings and arguments during the last two weeks, that always popped up around the harpies visits, had been forgiven and forgotten.

"I got you a water," he half shouted,pulling reluctantly from the kiss, handing it to her then,wrapping his arms around her, swaying to the heavy thumping beat of the music. It was good to have her in his arms, it would be better to have her in his bed. He'd keep her there all night, even if he had to tie her down.

Again his cock lurched forward as if trying to grab her. Now that was a thought, tie her up.

He had told her that he wanted to do that she had said that it was okay with a cloth scarf or something maybe even a gag. But no ball gag and especially nothing that restricted her arms, she also hated the thought of ropes, actual rope binding her. From that moment of course he defiantly wanted to do that very thing to her. Taking every chance to get her in the mood. She hadn't shied away from the idea, she had run away screaming from it. But he continued, going over the idea with her before; handcuffs, kinbaku rope art, showing her pictures and how they would carry it out. Even trying to come up with safe words. But she had been adamant that that wasn't something she wanted to experiment with. She had said it was the thought of being restrained, especially like kinbaku, unable to move, it scared her sent her into a panic. Merinthophobia, she told him after looking it up online .

Kean felt it was something more than just a phobia. Trust. You have to really trust your partner in those situations. And on some level she wasn't quite there yet with him. Through no fault of his own, but her previous boyfriend, which the harpies liked to bring up, had cheated on her.

Kean had been faithful. He saw in her everything he wanted and had no intention of leaving, but she would have to realize that on her own. He thought that by doing a little bondage that could be a trust building exercise. He assured her he wanted to start off light and slow, only doing what she would feel comfortable with. But as of yet, she still hadn't gone for it.

Her long hair dark brown hair was pulled back in a big wild pony tail, stray strands brushing his cheek as she bobbed her head to the music. Her fragrance filled his nostrils even over the thick air of alcohol, heavy perfumes and a hint of weed here and there.

The group was in one of the more darker corners of the club, and as they swayed Kean was sinking a hand into the front of her white short shorts she was wearing and the other had effortlessly moved up her clingy black cotton tshirt. Her hands covered his, preventing each from going to their intended targets.

She had felt out of place coming to the club dressed so casual, but her “friends” had insisted. Kean was sure they were responsible for the mix-up in the plans.

Pax had been under the impression that they were going to a movie but the girls said that plan was to go to one of the clubs the whole time, and insisted there wasn't enough time for her to change. He didn't care,he thought she looked beautiful.

"Please." he whispered in her ear.

"Not here," she replied with a coy smile.

"OMG, Pax, your man didn't even get you a drink. You should dump him." Erey who had been watching the two intently, through narrowed eyes, shouted.

"No," Pax said with a smile looking up over her shoulder at Kean, he kissed her lightly on the forehead trailing kisses down her cheek, nuzzling it while she giggled. "I'm not drinking tonight."

"You mean your gonna let him tell you what to do? We're supposed to be partying and your gonna let him stop you?"

"Its not like that," she said grinding her hips back into him causing him to moan in her ear. From Erey's point of view, she couldn't see these exchanges.

"Oohhh " Kean closed his eyes in pleasure. Finally she was touching him, she acted like a nun in front of them. If they knew what type of freak she could be, they'd be in awe. But lately, the lack of sex had them both on edge. Him more so than her.

"You better not start anything you can't finish." he continued in a low sensual moan.

She had her hand behind her back firmly on his crotch, rubbing him squeezing, gently as she did feeling him grow in her hand. She loved how fast he got hard.

"I mean it, Pax I'll fucking take you in the bathroom right now." He stared in her half lidded eyes as she continued teasing him, challenging him. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her deeply, she moaned opening her mouth to him.

"AHHHH...... Hellloooo?? Excuse meee, Pax," Erey cut in to the deepening kiss. Lirlie and Kirsta had also began watching.

"Hmm." Pax said in a blissful haze.

I hate that bitch, Kean thought. Fucking cock-blocker.

They had been doing it all week and a half, interrupting them, every time they got a quiet moment together. It had been that way since they had made the call telling Pax they were coming down.

Due to that, when he and Pax had gotten two seconds alone, he'd been a selfish lover. Only looking out for his own needs, which was not something he'd normally do, especially not with Pax. He always liked to please her, make sure she was satisfied and then some. But the visit had them both stressed. She was giving all her attention to these bitches and not even looking out for herself, so of course that left little or no time for him. So he took what he wanted and if he got his before hers, then so be it. She wasn't at all happy about that which led to more stress, and more arguments.

He kind of liked it, though. Just taking what he wanted, dominating her, surprising her with a cum filled cunt right as her orgasm was building. He smiled. Pax would kick his ass if she heard that. She'd gone ballistic after the last few times he'd come early. He had heard her in the bathroom masturbating herself off before she stormed out of his apartment. But tonight was going to be a night of amends.

"What is it then?" Erey pressed the nonexistent issue. Pax had opened her mouth to try and answer.

"Oh, you bitch," Lirlie had started shocked, "Don't tell me you're pregnant."

"What?! No-.." Pax laughed nervously.

"Listen, ladies she's just not drinking tonight," Kean said turning Pax around to face him. He was planning on getting lucky. No booze were to pass her lips, because she couldn't come when she drank. She got aroused, but she couldn't finish. When she couldn't finish didn't see the reason to start. She'd take care of him on horny nights when she had ended up drinking, and she did give great head, but he wanted all of her tonight, to be inside her, come inside her again and again; hear her sweet feminine mewls and moans as she came on his cock or his face. .

Pax, her big sparkling brown eyes, stared up into Kean's green eyes. He loved her so much. She was too kind sometimes. From the time that they had decided to come down this last time, she tried to play good hostess, stopping the plans that she and he already had set in motion. Luckily in wasn't anything serious. But his time with her was cut drastically. Which pissed him off .

Erey didn't seemed satisfied with Kean's answer but she knew she wasn't going to get anything else out of them.

Kean had made sure that all the drinks were on him and they could have whatever they wanted. They weren't shy about it either which was just fine.Trav, Shane, Jamie and Marc kept the harpies occupied so they'd stop having Pax run around like she was a fucking servant.

"You don't want me to tie you up or play Dominant and Submissive, then why are you doing it for those bitches?” Kean had made the observation during one of their many arguments that week.

"Being a good friend doesn't make you submissive?” Pax contended, she didn't like the parallel either. He had taken that opportunity to throw out the idea of being tied up, which she had shot down before he finished his sentence.

x

It wasn't long before he had her by the hand, taking her on to the dance floor while the harpies flirted and drank. Kean danced Pax closer and closer to the door until he had his lips on hers maneuvering her into a cab headed to his place. The harpies didn't know where he lived, so he would have her to himself.

x

Kean's mouth was still on Pax's, his arm on her waist guiding her as she was walking backward to the door of his apartment. Once inside, he knew they were home free. As soon as the door shut he took her small bag she used as a purse rifling though it, taking her phone as she tried to wrestling it away from him,

“Kean don't.”

“They are not children. You're mine tonight.”

“You don't have to turn it off though, what if something important happens?"

“I don't give a fuck,” he started powering the phone off. "There," he said with a self satisfied smile.

"Give me back my phone," she said reaching for her little crimson device, her lifeline of sorts. "Kean, give it back,"

"NO!" he said firmly holding it over his head, his stern manner gave her pause. The he flashed her that smile that made her melt.

Her slender, curvy, 5'6" frame couldn't reach it as he towered over her at 6'5". He smiled watching her breasts bounce as she jumped up trying to futilely reach for her phone. She stepped back pouting, arms folded.

“Be mad all you want.” He stared at her. Then let his hands fall into the curves of her waist and he pulled her close to him. Leaning down and kissing her softly.

“OK?"

She was still pretending to pout. He kissed her again.

“OK?” He asked again leaning down trying to catch her gaze.

“OK..” she gave in, wrapping her arms around his neck. She was happy that the stress and frustration was pretty much clear up between them.

He steered her easily into his bedroom. Relieving her of her clothes along the way. His cock so hungry for her, he had bypassed all preliminaries, a flurry of kisses, licks, moans and tangled limbs and got right to fucking.

He was always bold and aggressive, but he was still sweet, kind, and thoughtful. He was charming and sexy as hell. Her big sweet horny boy.

She was happy and surprised when they became such fast friends and then when he started pursuing her romantically she was very flattered and her friends very jealous, but she kept him at bay(which he told her later had only turned him more). She thought he may get tried in trying to conquer her and leave things as they were, but months went by he never tired but her resistance failed.

She was glad it did. He knew her so well, just the right buttons to push to set her off easily. They both needed to get their first orgasm out of the way so they could focus on more marathon love making.

She was on top of him riding, his cock, taking what she wanted. He was sure to last a bit longer for their first round with her on top.

Her head lolling back as she bucked and gyrated impaling herself on his hot stiffness. Kean stared up, hungrily at her body, reaching up grabbing her wobbling breasts, a hand on her hips as he bucked up into her.

Then Pax stopped, her eyes widening in sudden and angry disbelief.

“Fucking, Kean!!!” She shouted feeling his hot cum filling her. Her orgasms still moments away. “You motherfucker, fuck you.” She climbed off his still throbbing cock and rolled off the bed. His eyes closed in mischievous pleasure, didn't register her voice at first until he felt his cock exposed, no longer nestled deep in her tight cunt.

“Wait. Where are you going? I'm still hard. I can make you cum.” He said weakly reaching for her, still in the hazy head rush of his orgasm. His arm flopped on the bed. He opened his eyes hearing the bathroom door slam.

He sat up on his elbow, “What are you doing?...... Hey!”

Rumbling in the bathroom stopped abruptly after the toilet flushed, then the sound of running water as he called after her, trying to hide the smile in his voice. Then the door flew open and Pax was struggling to pull on her t shirt over her bra, she was still naked from the waist down.

Kean scrambled from the bed seeing her looking for her underwear.

“Hey.” he grabbed her arm, chuckling.

“Don't touch me!” she snapped furiously, pulling away.

“Hey. I can fix it, I'm still hard, see.” he rubbed against her, and his...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trixipixie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments