Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private Sex Stories Alternate ending # 3

"Dan wants Cindy to take another love while he watches; or does he?"

6
3 Comments 3
7.6k Views 7.6k
9.4k words 9.4k words
Since their experiences at the parties they had attended, Dan and Cindy’s sex life was more active than ever, and more imaginative. Cindy had learned the full measure of the pleasure she could receive at the hands of her man, and with her new, yet growing collection of sex toys. Dan was constantly encouraging her to explore more, to push the envelope just a little further. He had bought her a collection of slutty outfits and loved taking her out in public to expose her. Cindy had never realized how arousing it could be to exhibit her body for strangers. He even encouraged her to take another lover while he watched. She drew the line there, not wanting to risk her marriage.

But it didn’t stop her from daydreaming about it. When she did, it was invariably Larry who turned up in those daydreams. She had met Larry when she was invited to a girl’s bunko game at Nancy’s house. All the girls there, except for Cindy, were dominatrices who practiced tease and denial, and were waited on by their submissive men. Dan had elected not to attend. Cindy hadn’t known beforehand that the husband of the winner of each round of bunko would remove an item of clothing, and the one that lost all their clothing first would get to squirt for the amusement of the ladies. When she found out, she wanted to leave but was embarrassed to make a scene, so she stayed, against her better judgment.

Tina had won the game, meaning her husband Larry was the lucky male. Larry was a former competitive body builder. He was huge, about 6’5” with a slim waist and muscular body. He had had all the hair on his body removed by laser, and he was stunningly gorgeous. The ladies all agreed that they had never seen a larger package than Larry’s; his scrotum was the size of a grapefruit and his dick was huge.

Knowing full well it was wrong, Cindy was nonetheless unable to resist touching it at the encouragement of all the other ladies, who were stroking his balls and dick to orgasm. She couldn’t even wrap her small hand around it, it was so thick. She looked at Larry, who was staring right into her eyes, blushed furiously and quickly looked away as his huge dick began spasming. Several wads of cum spewed onto his chest and stomach, then a thick stream of warm, sticky goo oozed out of his cock.

In her daydreams, she would be caressing his fabulous body as he worked that thick cock into her, practically splitting her in half. She stuffed one vibrator in her pussy, imagining it to be Larry’s dick, while using another to stimulate her clit. As she approached her orgasm, she would relive the experience of Larry’s cum oozing over her hand as she held his dick. While she thought of his beautiful body often, especially when she masturbated, she had no desire to do anything in real life that would threaten her marriage. Besides, she greatly doubted that there was any possibility that even the head would be able to fit into her small, tight pussy.

Dan was constantly asking her about her fantasies, specifically whether she fantasized about having sex with other men. He knew how aroused she got when they exhibited her in public places, wearing one of her slut outfits. They had even allowed some of the men to touch her, and once one of the men had fingered her to orgasm.

Dan never dreamed that his fantasy of watching Cindy have sex with one of the men would come true. For that matter, he was uncertain whether he wanted it to come true, but it turned him on to think about it and talk about it.

After their nights out displaying Cindy’s body, they always got so horny they barely got in the door before ripping each other’s clothes off. One such night, Dan was behind Cindy, stroking her with his cock as he played with her clit with a vibrator. Every time she got close, he would stop pumping her and take the vibrator from her clit, drawing out her orgasm. She grimaced in frustration and moaned each time he did this, but knew that in the end it would result in a much more intense climax. As he waited for her to come down from the edge of orgasm, he would taunt her.

“Does baby want to have her little vibrator on her clit, so she can cum? Did baby get horny tonight, showing off her little titties to all those strangers? Did baby want that man in the bar that was touching her to play with her clit and make her wiggle? Was baby thinking how good it would feel to let him fuck her?”

After they had both climaxed and were lying together, Dan asked her, “So if you did fuck someone else, would you want it to be a stranger we met when we exhibited you, or someone you already know?”

“I don’t want anyone else,” Cindy insisted, as she had a thousand times before.

“But if you did, would it be with a stranger or someone you know.”

“Well, I wouldn’t want it to be a stranger,” she said.

As soon as the words came out of her mouth, she knew she would regret them. She knew that with this opening, Dan would never stop bugging her about which of their friends she would want.

“Ah, so there is someone ‘special’.”

“No, I’m just saying I wouldn’t want to have sex with a stranger.”

“Who do you know that you’d like to have sex with most?”

“Nobody. Drop it.”

But Dan wouldn’t drop it. Every day he bugged her, bringing up every friend they had, asking her if she fantasized about fucking them. He finally wore her down until she admitted that sometimes she thought about Larry when she masturbated. Then she admitted the details of Nancy’s bunko party, and asked Dan’s forgiveness for not telling him. That little lie had been nagging at her ever since that night, so she was glad to get it off her chest.

Dan forgave her, and asked her for details. He got very aroused when she described the party and told him about the men removing their clothes. When she told him that at the end, Larry had laid on a coffee table while the women jerked him off, he immediately pulled out his rock hard dick and asked Cindy to masturbate him as he lay on the coffee table.

Knowing how fragile a man’s ego could be, Cindy never told Dan was how physically fit he was and how large his package was. Despite assuring Dan that it was purely fantasy and she would never want to have another man, he continued to press her to ask Tina’s permission for Larry to fuck her while they watched.

“I will not ask a woman who I’ve met one time in my life if I can fuck her husband. She’s practically a stranger to me. I can’t imagine why she’d want to let her husband fuck around, and I can’t imagine why you’d want your wife to. And I don’t want to. So that’s the end of it. Drop it.”

Even though Cindy had only met Tina once in person, at Nancy’s bunko party, they were both regulars on Nancy’s blogsite, which posted stories, pictures, videos and chat forums about their unusual female dominant lifestyle. Cindy mostly enjoyed chatting with Nancy and the other women she had met, but also had mild interest in the pictures, videos and stories. Nancy’s blog was specifically about male chastity, so most of the images were of men being dominated by their females, many times while wearing chastity devices that fit over the cock and prevented the man from being able to stimulate himself.

Most of the women only allowed members who had friended them to see their videos. Cindy had friended all the women she met at Nancy’s bunko party, so she was able to see videos that Tina had made dominating Larry. In these videos, Larry was usually handcuffed, and Tina would remove his cock lock to tease him. When Cindy was alone in the house and knew that Dan wouldn’t be home soon, she sometimes watched those videos while masturbating.

During one such session, while watching one of those videos, Tina sent Cindy an on-line message.

“Hey, girl. Saw you on my profile page. How’s it going?”

“Hi Tina. Just checking out new posts.”

“See anything you like? Ha Ha.”

“Not sayin. LOL.”

“You should come over sometime and watch us make a video. Or maybe you could even be in one.”

“Funny you should mention that. Dan was suggesting the same thing.”

Tina questioned her and Cindy told her that Dan had told her he wanted to watch her with another man.

“But I would never do that,” Cindy declared.

“Why not? If that’s what he wants, why not have a little fun?”

“First, that’s probably not what he really wants. He likes talking about it and fantasizing about it, but I don’t think most men would be able to live with that. Secondly, I don’t want to. I love my husband, and don’t want anything to undermine our marriage.”

“Well, think about it. I might allow it, especially if I got to participate or watch. See ya.”

Cindy did think about it. Especially while she finished bringing herself to a tremendous climax. She could think about little else over the following days. Every time Dan entered her, she fantasized about Larry entering her. When she was alone, she dreamed of being held in those muscular arms.

Meanwhile, Dan kept pressing her to allow him to watch her with another man. Finally one night she asked him, “Are you really sure that’s what you want?”

“Certain,” Dan said.

His heart raced as he understood the impact of that question. He was far from certain he would enjoy watching his wife being taken by another man. Still, somehow the thought of watching that aroused him like nothing else.

“Why, are you ready?”

“If you’re sure that’s what you really want, I guess so.”

Neither of them were sure, and both extremely nervous when the night that Cindy had arranged with Tina finally arrived. Cindy took a long bath in scented bath salts and put on some lacey, skimpy panties and one of the slutty outfits Dan had bought her. She wore a micro skirt that barely covered her panties, and a halter top with no bra. You could clearly make out her little titties bouncing under the fabric, and if she leaned over the slightest bit they were on display for anyone to see. This was one of Dan’s favorite outfits, always sure to make her the center of attention. Dan whistled his approval, and they left. Both of them were so nervous they couldn’t even carry on a conversation on the way over.

Tina saw them in, barely acknowledging Dan’s presences. Like most dominatrices, she had little use for unrestrained men who didn’t know their place. She asked Cindy to sit as she escorted Dan to the back of the house. They entered a large room which had previously been a patio before they enclosed it. It had no windows and looked to be part workout room and part dungeon. The room had manacles attached to the walls and ceiling for restraint. The floor was tile with thick workout mats, and a massage table in the corner.

“Are you looking forward to this?” Tina asked him.

“Yeah,” Dan said, his heart racing.

“Well, I’m going to make sure you get a good view, but you’re not going to be free to interfere. So if this is what you really want, you’re going to do things my way. Got it?”

“Okay,” Dan said nervously.

“Take off your shirt.”

“Wh-why,” he stammered.

“Everybody’s going to be naked. Take off your shirt.”

Dan complied, beginning to wonder if there was going to be something in it for him as well. Dan hadn’t considered the double bonus of being able to see Tina naked, or maybe even more. She was red hot, with a beautiful face and voluptuous body.

Tina handcuffed his hands together, then attached the handcuffs to one of the manacles hanging from the ceiling. In this position he was helpless, with his hands above his head.

“What’s this for?” he asked.

“Would you shut the fuck up? I told you, I don’t want you interfering when you have second thoughts. Capish?”

“I guess so,” he said, beginning to have misgivings about this rude bitch.

“And just to make sure, here’s a little something to chew on.”

She put a rubber ball in his mouth that had two attached rubber straps with Velcro on the ends, and fastened the straps around his head to keep the gag in his mouth. She then removed his shoes and socks and took off his pants and underwear. He was completely naked, bound and gagged. He felt humiliated and his penis shriveled to nothing. She looked at it and smirked, then left the room.

Tina got Cindy a glass of wine and they sat on the couch. Cindy was so nervous she could hardly drink it without spilling it. Her mind raced and she had trouble following Tina’s conversation. Finally Tina took the glass from her, set it on the table and asked her, “Are you nervous?”

“Yes. I don’t think I can go through with this.”

Cindy was almost ready to cry. Tina hugged her and said, “You don’t have to, Cindy. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. Just relax.”

Cindy felt relieved and was finally able to smile. They finished their glass of wine, then a second one.

“Tell you what, Cindy. Why don’t you just let Larry give you a massage? Dan will get to see another man touching you. And you’ll get a great massage. Everybody wins. Would that be okay?”

“Yeah, that would work,” Cindy said.

She could just lay there and enjoy a massage, and sneak a peek of Larry’s magnificent body from time to time. Maybe that would satisfy Dan and that would be the end of it. It was a perfect idea.

Cindy had drunk almost half a bottle of wine. She was so petite, that was a lot for her, so she was able to relax somewhat. She had to tinkle, then she followed Tina into the workout room. Tina had turned off the lights and lit candles that were set on tables near the massage table, which had been moved out of the corner. Her eyes, unaccustomed to the dark, could just make out Dan standing on the far side of the room. She felt relieved that Dan would be there to make sure things didn’t get crazy.

Tina told her to take off her clothes and lie on the table, and she would cover her with the sheet. Cindy hesitated, and Tina told her she could leave on her panties if she wanted. Cindy felt awkward and a little embarrassed getting undressed in front of Tina.

“Relax,” Tina said. “I’ll take off my clothes too, so you won’t be the lone ranger.”

As Tina stripped off her clothing, Cindy dropped her skirt and took off her halter top, blushing furiously. Cindy was very petite. Her breasts were very small, barely an A cup. Her nipples, exposed to the cool air, began to stiffen. There was no question she was beautiful, with flawless skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. But she had always been self-conscious about her slim, boyish figure. It didn’t help that Dan always ogled large breasted women.

Larry had been a competitive body builder when Tina met him, and she had decided to work on sculpting her body. She entered a couple of competitions, but never got into it to the extent that Larry had. She still lifted weights regularly and had a very tight body with a slim waist. Her full, ripe breasts were very firm, and the nipples stood high and pointed straight ahead. At almost six feet tall, she was a stunning sight. Her perfect, hourglass figure caught the attention of every male she encountered

It certainly caught Dan’s attention. He had been standing for thirty minutes, and was becoming stiff and uncomfortable. But when the girls stripped, he was just stiff. His cock pointed straight up, tall and proud, and he was hopeful that this beautiful, buxom bitch would attend to him. He fantasized about burying his head between her large tits while pounding her with his hard cock.

“Lie down on the table, Cindy, and I’ll go get Larry.”

Cindy lay on her stomach, and there was a headpiece with a cutout for her face so she could rest her head on the pad and still be able to breathe easily. Tina covered her with a sheet and left the room.

When Tina left to get Larry, Dan’s heart sank into his stomach and his heart raced. “Was she really going to go through with it?” When he saw Larry enter the room, he couldn’t believe that he had encouraged Cindy to let this mountain of a man have her. He tried to scream, but the gag permitted only a muffled sound, easily drowned out by the relaxation music playing on the stereo. “No, No, No, Cindy. Don’t do it,” he thought to himself. He was feeling panic, and wanted this nightmare to end. “Why, why, why did I start this?”

“Hello, Cindy,” Larry said, as he entered the room. “It’s good to see you again.”

“Hello, Larry,” Cindy said, turning her face to him. “I’m surprised you remember me.”

“Oh, I remember you,” he said with a smile and a wink.

Cindy blushed with embarrassment and turned her head back...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments