Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rise And Shine

"Morning snuggles and a surprise gift from my Daddy"

30
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
970 words 970 words

Author's Notes

"This is a playtime story written for my Daddy, who I met right here on Lush. We are both consenting adults participating in a Daddy Dom / Little dynamic. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you’d like to read more of our stories, we’d love to hear!"

I tipper tapper to your room after having spent a night in mine. The door softly creaks as I push it open. You wake up and smile to yourself, keeping your eyes closed.

I lift the sheets and crawl up next to you. Push my face to you. Giving you gentle strokes with my nose, my cheeks, and my forehead, to wake you up. Like I’m your little kitten, asking for attention.

You stroke my hair, the back of my head. My butt is up in the air. I’m on my knees leant forwards, the side of my face planted on your chest, resting, getting petted. Enjoying the calm rising and falling of your breath. Hearing your heartbeat.

“Anna, have you done as I asked?”

I think back about a few moments earlier back in my Princess room… Waking up and seeing a new shiny, silver butt plug on my side table, with a pretty pink heart-shaped diamond. A little note underneath reading ‘First thing.’

“Yes, Daddy…” I say to you now. Both are proud about making you happy and a little uncomfortable from putting it in.

“Show me then, Angel.”

I nod and turn around. Letting you lay on your back, while I manoeuvre myself… my knees on either side of your chest, my ass and pussy on full display. I am wearing my nightshirt but didn’t put my bottoms back on.

“Hmm, good girl. Do you like Daddy’s gift?”

You squeeze my ass, spread my cheeks wide and give the plug a little wiggle to check it’s in firmly. I wince at the movement. It’s met with an instant twitch of your cock, which I see growing underneath me, my face hovering close.

“Answer, please.”

It’s a command, not a request; your voice is stern. You flick your finger against the Diamant glass, moving the toy slightly again and creating a sound.

“Yes, Daddy, thank you for the pretty gift.”

“Hummm… Are you sure?”

Your fingers grab the plug and pull on it. “I can take it back again...”

I wince harder this time as you pull on the plug, stretching my ass over the thickest part. “No, I love it, Daddy!” I plead.

“Better say that immediately next time.” You smack my bottom, and the toy pops back in. My face drops down on your crotch with the impact of your slap.

“Why don’t you show me how happy you are?”

I smirk, feeling your cock throb against my face. “Very happy, Daddy”.

I nuzzle and help your boxers down with my hands. Pressing my tongue to your tip and running it flat against your shaft down to your balls. Enjoying a brief moment of control before I feel your hand on the back of my head, pushing me forward into your balls. “Just hang out right there, baby.”

SarahStanley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahStanley

Pushed into your sack, I suck your balls in my mouth. My nose uncomfortably close and pushed to your ass. Where I suddenly see something shiny as well.

“Daddy was also feeling naughty, darling. But mine is bigger.”

“Do you wanna trade?” I definitely do not and shake my head. “Then continue to show me how happy you are.”

You release my head from your balls, giving me freedom to move again. I eagerly start licking your cock, which is huge now, and slide my mouth over it.

“You know how Daddy edges you darling? Today you’re going to do the same for me. You’re going to suck me. But do NOT make me cum, baby. Not until I say. Otherwise, we switch our pretty little toys, and it STAYS in.”

I slow my pace, very slow. Sucking and moving up and down with my mouth only. Trying to remain aware of your breath and every twitch.

Minutes pass, I don’t know how much time, as you enjoy the feeling. My ass and the toy are still propped up for you to see. Occasionally, giving it a small wiggle or spin. My pussy glistens in front of you, getting wetter the longer I suck your big dick.

“Hmm, baby, you’re doing so well.” You say after a while. “Now I’m going to set the pace, okay?”

Your hand slides through my pussy lips and finds my clit. You pinch it firmly, making me yelp with your dick still in my mouth. “This means faster, and this (you release the pressure) means slower. Got it??”

“Hmhm.” A tear streams down my face from the unexpected pinch. “Yes, Daddy.”

You build up the pacing with me. Squeezing harder and releasing, as I let your cock slide in and out of my tiny little mouth to the rhythm you’re setting. You’re pinching harder and making me go quicker. My full focus is on obediently taking you in deeper to distract myself from the pain. My pussy is wetting your hand, but you’re paying no mind to my arousal.

“Hmm, I’m gonna cum. Don’t miss a drop, kitten.”

You pinch harder than before. I yelp and cry, but am not letting up on my focus. You pulse and I feel your warm sticky cum shoot into my throat. You release my clit and push me down while you empty your load, making sure I fulfill my brief.

“You’re such a good girl, baby. I can tell you’re very happy.”

I feel your hands guide me back up. I rotate around facing you. My hair is messy. Face red. You kiss me.

“Why don’t you rest here for a bit while I make us some breakfast and tea?” You give me a tight hug, another kiss, and then tuck me in for another bit. A smile on my face. Content and happy.

Published 
Written by Submarine_Sammy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments