Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction of the Bride

"After a heated argument, a young bride is surprised at what is about to come from her husband"

22
6 Comments 6
65.1k Views 65.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
I shivered as I sat in the dark room, waiting for my husband to return. I wondered what he had planned for me. After all, we did get into a big argument today. Oh god, the look on his face…and his words to me, I thought and gulped. It was so silent in the bedroom. It was as if I could hear almost every sound: the quick beating of my heart, the faint sound of a mouse scuttling across the floor, even the sound of an owl hooting from outside the window.

Then, there were the footsteps, slowly creeping up the stairs. My breath started to quicken and my heart beat faster. It was as if it was almost going to rip out of my chest. I knew it was going to be him opening the creaking door. I could feel the cold sweat running down my face as I pondered over my fate. What was he going to do to? I could hear him getting closer…closer still. I took in a deep breath.

The door opened.

“Hello wife,” he said.

The voice was a cool, raspy whisper. I could feel the goose bumps rising on my skin as I heard his voice. Should I say something back or keep silent? I turned my head toward the door and stared at his towering, dark figure. The lights were still off. I was thankful for that.

“H-Hello…” My own voice held a shiver to it as I greeted him. “Mmm…you’re looking lovely. Oh, I missed you,” he said. I could imagine him smirking. I heard him cackle like a hyena.

The footsteps started again. He was walking toward me.

“Stand up.”

This sounded like a stern command, more so than a polite request. I did as he ordered, and slowly stood up to my feet. I faced his way. My body was shaking. “I-I’m sorry,” I began.

“Stop speaking. There is no need to speak. Yes…that’s it.” Now I could feel his rough hands on my bare arms. “Mmm, fuck your skin is so soft.” They went up to my neck and in my dark red hair. “And your hair…so lovely.” His voice sounded so raspy, and yet…

I licked my lips nervously. I could feel a slight tingle between my legs as his hands continued with their exploring. “Yes,” I whispered.

His face came so close to my neck. He was…sniffing me? “God, you smell so perfect, so feminine. I am going to have you tonight. You would like that, wouldn’t you?”

Fuck. I was done for. Finished. I was tingling even more when he said those fucking words. I knew I wanted it so bad. He knew that I wanted it. He kept denying me it. Was he going to deny me again if I answered yes? He would do this often.

“Y-y-yes…” I breathed. God, I hope this was worth it.

“You want my hard dick in your dripping wet pussy, don’t you?” His voice was quieter, whispering in my ear.

“O-oh yes,” I said again. I could feel my pink knickers getting wet with my cum. Oh god, how I wanted that cock inside of me. I was getting turned on by this, and he knew it. He enjoyed hearing this. Fuck, he better give it to me. I could not deal with this kind of torture any longer. “P-Plea-”

“Quiet. Do not say that word.” He put his hand to my lips to silence me, and I obeyed like a good girl. I studied his gaze, wondering what his next move was going to be. I could see his eyes looking hungrily at my body.

I nervously played with the hem of my white baby doll. I glanced down to stare at my feet, not wanting to look into his hypnotic eyes.

He only laughed coldly, and gently forced my chin up with his hand. “Do not look down at the floor. Look at me.”

I nodded my head nervously, not wanting to disobey him. I bit my lip, and gulped once more, wondering what was going on in his mind.

He started to stroke my face with his large, rough hand. His touch was soft, and almost inviting. I let out a shivering sigh, and let my cheek rest on his stroking hand. I knew I was liking this, even though I wished I didn’t. My heart was saying yes, but my head was saying that I was still slightly pissed at him. I did not know which one to listen to. The man…my husband… he was making me feel so good.

“I can see it in your face… you like this. Oh yes, you do. Good, my pet.” I could hear there was a hint of lust in his voice. I still did not say anything back. I only stood there, letting him do as he pleased with me. A shiver went down my spine as his lips suddenly started to kiss my neck. His kisses were warm, soft, and felt so good against my pale skin.

“Mmm that… oh,” was all I managed to say as his lips caressed the soft skin along my neck. When he started to nip me, however, I let out a meek squeak in shock, and jumped back a bit, all too quickly.

At first, he glared at me, but then, after seeing the look of shock on my face, his gaze softened, and I could hear him laughing. He walked toward me, and gazed into my eyes. His eyes had a certain glint to them. Lust was obvious there, but there was something else that I could not point out. I waited patiently, breathing deeply. He took my hands into his and placed them around his neck. I blinked, confused.

His lips met my own, and he started to kiss me slowly, and softly. I let out a small cry, and tried to resist it, but he persisted, and moved his hands to hold my head in place. I whimpered within the kiss, and slowly started to open my mouth as he ran his tongue against my lips. That kiss… it felt so good. It was sensual, and soft at first, but then it grew to something more urgent, and more lustful once I opened my mouth.

As he was kissing me as if his life depended on it, I could feel that haunting tingling sensation once again. I moaned weakly within the kiss, and without a single thought, I crushed my body against his, wanting to get closer to him. I could feel his erection through his pants, and I gasped as he growled. He suddenly started to maneuver me closer toward the bed, until we both fell on top of it.

I was confused as to why I was feeling like this about this man. Why did I like it so much when he touched me, and kissed me? I suddenly broke the kiss, and tried to squirm away from under him, but it was useless. He was stronger than me, so he held me in place, and gave me a disapproving glare. I could not help but stare into his deep blue eyes. “I-I-I am…am sorry, b-but why…I do not-”

He sighed, and shook his head at my words. “Of course you do not understand. This is all new to you, is it not? It is both scary, and exciting to you.”

I nodded nervously at his words.

JazmineBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazmineBrown

It was true that this experience, and that these feelings were both frightening, and yet exciting to me. “Y-Yes sir.” A faint smile appeared on my small lips as I said those words.

The man smirked, but said nothing. He kissed me in response. This time, the kiss was deep, and passionate.

I did not resist the kiss. Instead, I opened my mouth, and allowed his tongue to enter my mouth. I grinded my hips against his erection as he kissed me, and timidly nipped his lip. I could hear him let out a moan in response. He kissed me harder, and pinned me down roughly against the bed. I let out a small cry of surprise at how powerful he was, and could feel myself liking his power. I moved my hands from his neck, down to his shirt and started to unbutton it urgently, wanting to feel his skin. I fumbled with the last button for a bit, before finally getting it undone. He shrugged the shirt off, letting it fall to the side of the bed, without any care in the world.

This time, he broke the kiss, and started to take off my baby doll in one, swift motion. I was wearing no bra, however, I was wearing my pastel pink knickers. That, and his pants were the only items of clothing getting in the way. I looked up to study his body, and noticed his dark chest hairs. I smiled, and blushed deeply, and tried to turn away from his naked form, but he took my face in his hands, and forced me to look at him.

“I will say it again. Do not look away from me. Do not be ashamed of what you are doing. Embrace it.” His words were stern, and powerful.

“Yes sir.” I could feel myself liking that term for him. After all, it was as if he did have some kind of power over me, and I knew I secretly liked it, and wanted it. I liked when he was in control, like he was right now.

“Good girl. You are learning.” He rewarded me with a light peck against the cheek. “Now, you have to stand still. Do you promise to do that for me?”

I nodded my head obediently. I lay still as he slid off of my body to take off his pants. I watched as his big, juicy dick popped out. I licked my lips, and stared at the throbbing member.

He watched me as I stared at his cock, and he chuckled. “You like it, don’t you? That’s a good pet. I can see you are learning very well. Yes, keep staring at it.” He moved in one swift motion, his face suddenly near my pink knickers. “You do not need these anymore.” He smirked at me, before putting his teeth on my knickers. I watched in amazement as he slid them off with his teeth, going slow, making sure not to break eye contact with me. When they were off, he was on top of me once again, his cock very close to my pussy.

I tried to control my breathing. I felt like I was ready, like I wanted him inside me, even though I was slightly scared of the pain that might come with it. I opened and closed my mouth, wanting to speak, but not knowing what to say. “W-Wh-What is… n-next?”

He did not answer the question. Instead, he shoved his two fingers inside of my vagina. I winced at first, not expecting him to dig his fingers in there so quickly. I squirmed a bit uncomfortably as he started to move his fingers slowly in and out of my pussy, keeping a steady motion. As he was stimulating me with his fingers, I felt as if the heat in this room was rising. I could feel my body getting hot, and sweat starting to form on my face, making strands of my red hair dampen on my forehead. I let out a weak moan, and started to go along with his motion, grinding myself against his fingers, wanting to feel that strange pleasure that I was getting from him fingering me.

“Mmm, ahh… good girl,” he whispered into my ear. His voice sounded hoarse, yet sensual, as if he was getting turned on by my actions.

“Mmmm, yes s-sir,” I cooed in response. I wanted to bring myself to orgasm. I could feel myself coming closer, and my body getting hotter as he worked me faster. I could feel my cunt getting wet down there as his fingers worked hard on me. I let out a squeal of pleasure, but then, suddenly, I felt nothing. It was as if he suddenly stopped finger fucking me. I looked at him, confused by his choice, and frowned, wanting to cum.

The man said nothing. He only smirked, and started to rub his dick against my virgin pussy. I moaned, liking the feeling of his manhood stroking my vagina.

“Keep at it,” he encouraged. “Your moans, god…they sound so fucking hot.” Then, without warning, he suddenly stuck his cock deep within my wet cunt.

I let out a small cry of pain, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I buried my head against the crook of his neck, and started to cry a bit as he began to fuck me. His dick felt so full in my pussy. I tried my best to ignore the pain, and tried to stay focused on the pleasure aspect of it all. He was surprisingly gentle, going slow, wanting me to feel his full length as he fucked me. He coaxed me to move my head away from the crook of his neck, and started to kiss me deeply. I let out a series of moans and delighted purrs as he kissed me passionately on the lips. I grinded my hips against him as he fucked me, and rocked with me. When I was getting used to his motion, he started to go faster.

When he went faster, I started panting, and gripped hard on his back. I broke the kiss, and buried my head in the crook of his neck once again. I could feel him going deeper inside of me, as his thrusts were harder. I started to nip, and kiss his neck as he fucked me harder, faster, and deeper. Once again, I was getting closer to my own climax. I could feel my body temperature rising, and I could feel the sweat dripping from his body to my own pale skin.

“Yes, baby,” he hissed as he fucked me. I could feel his throbbing dick, and his body shaking. My own body was shaking with his.

“Mmmm, ooooh God,” I panted out as I was getting close to cumming. I let out a small moan, and arched my shaking body, feeling myself finally reaching my own orgasm. I felt his cum gush inside me as he reached his own.

When it was all finished, he rolled off of me. I was lying there, panting, and sweating, not wanting to believe what just happened. It felt incredible to me, even though there was some pain involved. I rolled over to face his back and started to run my hands along his back. I could sense that he was probably already asleep. I sighed, disappointed that he was asleep, yet glad that he was not awake. I moved my lips toward the base of his neck. I gave him a quick kiss there, before rolling to my own side of the bed and falling asleep.

Published 
Written by Phantomrose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments