Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharin and Marcus

"Sharin has relied on Marcus all her life. Has he had enough?"

2
0 Comments 0
11.9k Views 11.9k
948 words 948 words
Sharin had known Marcus all her life. Ok, maybe not all her life, but since she was 15 years old. She was now in her mid 30's but could still get carded occassionally, provided the light was dim enough. She was 5'4" tall and weighed a healthy 135 pounds. Her body was nice but it was her face that was her best feature. She was always drop dead gorgeous with a face that made men and women alike melt.

Marcus was her best friend and she had never even considered him as a potential lover. She preferred musicians to the geekiness that was Marcus. Still he was her friend. He had always been there for her as she waded through a sea of men. Most recently it was Spike. Yeah, she actually slept with a man who called himself Spike. He dumped her for a younger... firmer girl.

She knocked on Marcus's door, knowing that he'd help her and give her a shoulder to cry on and a bed for the night so she didn't have to go home and face her empty apartment. He of course would be the gentleman and take the couch.

Marcus opened the door and quickly took in the site of her. Tears had streaked her mascara and her eyes were puffy. "Once again Shar?" he sounded tired. "Come in."

Sharin came in and when Marcus shut the door she flung herself into his arms. "Why does it always happen to me? Am I broken? Why do I always attract such assholes?" She sobbed into his shoulder.

What Sharin didn't know is that Marcus had one helluva day. He was fired from his job, someone had hit his car in the parking lot and left without so much as a note. He didn't have the patience to be Sharin's whipping boy. He placed his hands firmly on Sharin's shoulders and pushed her away.

"They don't find you, you go searching for them." He glared at her sternly. "You spend your life looking for the bad boy, the one who will treat you like shit... is that what you need?"

Sharin shook her head and whispered, "No, I just want to be loved is that so wrong?"

Marcus sighed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah that sounds good, but truth is that you had a nice guy waiting for you all his life and you just ignored me. Used me, abused me." He looked down at her and pointed to the door. "Just get out, I am through with you."

Sharin was stunned. She had never even known he might like her. It just never occurred to her. She also had never thought she could lose him and the thought shattered her. "No.." she trembled violently at the thought. "I can't lose you too."

"No, no more words Shar.

iamhorny943
Online Now!
Lush Cams
iamhorny943

I waited and waited and you never give me even a second look. Just get out and lose my number." He went to open the door.

Something in Sharin though stirred. Seeing Marcus in a new light. She whispered to him. "I can't lose you, please there must be something I can do."

Marcus burst out laughing. He was just so angry and emotionally drained from his day. Sharin had done this to him so often. He just looked at her and something snapped. "Anything? Then blow me."

"Yeah right... seriously Marcus I can't lose you." Sharin was whining now.

"No Sharin... I mean it. You want to stay in my life then you damn well need to earn it. On your knees or out the door. Choice is yours." Marcus never thought she would do it, but he had always had a crush on her so it wasn't something that had never occurred to him.

Sharin turned and walked to the door. She put her hand on the handle then she sighed and turned back toward Marcus. Without a word she walked back to Marcus and knelt before him. She didn't look up at him or she would have seen the shock on his face. She unzipped his jeans and pulled them down along with his underwear. His cock as only half hard but it was very nice.

Not too large, but not small it looked to be a good 8 inches when it was hard.

Marcus reached down and tilted her face up to look at him. "You like to be treated like this don't you. You really are a slut in the bedroom aren't you?" Sharin squeezed close her eyes and nodded.

Marcus smiled. "Then you will be my slut." He placed his hand on her head and pulled her face toward his cock. She immediately took him in her mouth fully. Sliding in deeply he pushed himself deep in her mouth. He held the back of her head and held his cock deep in her mouth until she started to gag. He then slide back out of her mouth. He started slowly but he began to fuck her mouth.

He knew he wasn't going to last long so he didn't even try. When he was ready to cum he pulled out of her mouth and shot all over Sharin's face. When he was spent she cleaned his cock by sucking him gently. She started to stand but Marcus stopped her with a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"If you want my friendship to continue then you need to know things won't go back the way they were. You are mine now." Marcus looked into her eyes with great love in them.

"I know." Sharin smiled and she realize what she was looking for. A good guy in life, but a bad boy in the bedroom.
Published 
Written by hardcopi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors