Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Alpha Male- Part III

"Maya is finding her attraction to this cocky fellow Dan very distracting at work"

36
14 Comments 14
55.5k Views 55.5k
6.3k words 6.3k words
Famous Story
Eric stopped at the cooler and gazed through the long glass panes at the sides of the door to Maya's office. She was in there, his petite goddess. He could just glimpse a bit of her face through the panels. Unfortunately the angle was wrong to see any of her body. It wasn't like that at the gym, however.

He had started to work out lunchtimes on Mondays and Wednesdays so he could catch her going into the yoga class and coming out of the aerobics class. The yoga pants on Monday fit her cute little ass just right, but he preferred Wednesdays because he loved to see her flushed and glowing. Sometimes she wore those tight shorts with a sleeveless tank into aerobics, and when she came out he could see the glow of moisture on the curves of her pert breasts above her low cut tank. He could get a good look at her smooth thighs and shapely gams as well. Her arms were just a bit cut, the way he liked it. He could picture himself trapping her in the hallway, pressing her up against the wall with his hard body. He'd put his hands right around her, grab that beautiful firm ass, and pull her close to him right up against his hard-on.

We'll that's what he'd do if the gym was ever empty, if he ever had the guts, and if she ever even glanced his way.

…..

Maya stared at her computer monitor and zoned out again. She answered a few more work emails and then she couldn't restrain herself from checking her anonymous email account for the third time that day. Nothing there of course. What a relief. Sort of.

The encounter in Dan's hotel room two weeks ago had left her anxious, guilty and full of longing. To be desired with that intensity was immensely satisfying but terrifying at the same time. She couldn't believe she had let him put his beautiful thick cock inside her without a condom. A vision of his erection floated before her eyes. In her imagination she sat on the edge of the bed again as he stood before her. His smooth, thick muscle stood up straight in front of her, a demanding purple color, glistening slightly at the top. She bent down to take it in her mouth. Warm, hard, salty, satiny – oh. Her tongue licked stroked up and down his throbbing muscle. She felt the ridge of his hard cock-head beneath her lips, sliding it deeper into her mouth as she licked it all around. He groaned in arousal again inside her head. The remembered sound made her hot. She felt a rush of heat from her breasts to her pussy. Oh. She was still in her office, flushed and wet...

As soon as she could, she had scheduled a check-up. It was fine, but don't these things sometimes take a while to show up? A man like that could not be trusted. He was too good-looking, too confident. He had taken away her self-control. That made her angry. She did not like feeling out of control.

However, she did not delete the anonymous email account, nor did she change her cell phone number. He was probably too busy to think about her anyway. From what she had Googled on him, he had a very high-pressure and lucrative job negotiating terms for mergers and acquisitions. He flew all over the country working these deals, but his firm also had three main offices, one of which was in her city.

Maya didn't doubt he was very good at his job. He was charming, handsome, and very convincing. She could fall right into the depths of his dark blue eyes and never hit bottom. The memory of his eyes on her, his voice commanding her to keep them open and on him as she masturbated herself to orgasm, warmed her again between her legs. When was she going to climb down from this mountain of lust? She had to get out of work. She picked up her gym bag early and left. She would grab an early supper and work out. Mark would probably work late anyway.



Eric lingered over the end of his daily workout. Maya didn't usually come down after work on Tuesdays, but today could be the exception.

There! She stalked into the women's locker room as if she was angry. He wondered what she could be angry about. Probably someone had pushed her buttons over email. She had a reputation as a stickler for process and procedure at work. His buddies said she was smart and competent but a hard-ass. He agreed with the hard-ass part. Both mentally and physically. She had shut him down in one conference call when he had suggested that the team skip some tests in order to accelerate the schedule. It had pissed him off, especially when she was able to refer to three other projects which had skipped testing stages with disastrous results. But he was relatively new to the company, and she had been around several years. He could take it and learn from it. Something about her lack of tact turned him on. That, and her pretty hazel eyes, and her bow-shaped lips, and her firm little body.

Too bad she was attached. Then again, sometimes women weren't as attached as they seemed. He knew he was an attractive guy, and he had been able to separate some women (non-surgically) from their boyfriends. He considered it a favor to them. If he could charm them, then their relationship probably wasn't as satisfactory as it should have been.

He watched her attack the rowing machine with a passion. She was wearing a one-piece sleeveless shirt with a built-in bra, and a pair of running tights. Beautiful. He finished his lifting with one eye on her. He loved the way her face flushed and her skin glowed. He thought he could see a bit of perky nipple though her sports top. A vision of her naked tits with hard pink nipples flashed through his imagination, making his dick firm up and his balls tighten. He retired to shower and change before the bulge became obvious.

….

Maya felt a bit better after exhausting herself on the rowing machine and following it up with some core exercises. Maybe she could take a short bike ride after she got home. Sublimation, was that what they called it? Her mind was clearer and the warm shower felt good. As she dressed she heard her smartphone chime with an incoming email. Maybe it was California as they were 3 hours earlier. Better check.

The email was forwarded from her anonymous personal account, not from work. There was only one person that it would be from. Yes, it was from “Dan45”:

Maya baby-

I will be in town tonight. I'm over Chicago now. My plane gets in at 7pm. Meet me at the Hilton downtown at 7:30. I will call you from the lobby. I want to taste you again. I want to lick you up and down your pretty pussy and tongue-fuck you. I want to feel you shudder and moan. I'm going slide my cock deep, deep into you. I'm thick and hard for you now.

Dan

Oh shit! All of a sudden her cunt was wet and her nipples were standing up so straight they hurt. There was no question. She was going to be in the Hilton lobby by 7:30pm. Damn him, why did he have to jerk her around last minute like this! She was a terrible liar, especially when it came to on-the-spot lies. She was so stressed out and so turned-on. She pulled on her skirt and sandals in a hurry. It was almost 6:50. The company gym was quiet and nearly empty as it closed at 7. No time for makeup. He'd just have to deal with her au-natural.

As she stepped around the corner exiting the gym she ran right into Eric. He caught her as she almost tripped over his foot.

“Sorry, you should keep right,” she said non-apologetically.

“You can bump into me any time you want to,” he said. He was holding her by the shoulders. “What's the problem? You look upset.”

“It's nothing,” she mumbled. “I'm just late. Have to get somewhere fast.” She was breathing hard and she knew her face was flushed.

She noticed that he was still invading her personal space and stepped back a bit, right into a wall. There was really no place to go. She traced his gaze down to her chest. Her nipples were clearly outlined through her lace bra and t-shirt. God, she was still feeling the after-effects of that email.

“Hmm..someone looks a bit excited,” he murmured. It wasn't cold, so... He couldn't resist. It was now or never. If she got mad he'd just apologize and tell her how attractive she was. Most women didn't mind or at least didn't hold a grudge. He pulled her toward him and pressed his mouth against her pretty bow lips.

Maya found Eric's lips very warm. He smelled good. He felt good against her body. She relaxed her mouth and he slipped his tongue in, soft and slick. Her pussy pulsed a small contraction. She sighed. What the hell was going on with her? She must be giving off pheromones or something. She couldn't just let guys at work kiss her randomly. Not even cute guys like Eric. She pushed him away.

“I've got to go,” she said. “What do you think you're doing?”

“I was kissing you and you were enjoying it,” he replied.

“I can't deal with this right now.” She shook her head at her own sluttiness and dashed down the stairs. Eric made an internal vow to put his cock into her as soon as feasible. He headed toward home.

….

Maya had not calmed down by the time she pulled her Forrester into the train station. She dashed onto the “Inbound” platform, gym bag in tow. No train was approaching. A small crowed milled around in front of the shelter where you could buy tickets. They were jockeying for the best position near the spot where they knew the train would stop. She was not a regular commuter in this direction, so she wasn't sure how long the ride would take. She tried to slow her breathing and focus her thoughts. A call home from the car had insured she wouldn't be expected back early. All she had to do was ride inbound 6 (or was it 7?) short stops and then walk a few blocks to the hotel.

Eric noticed Maya waiting for the train as he approached the tracks. She was pacing nervously a little apart from the crowd. That was odd. He had never seen her take the train before. She was on the Inbound side. He thought she lived further west. He decided to ride in the second car and not approach her. It would be interesting to see where she was going.

...

By the time Maya got to the cool marble lobby of the downtown Hilton, she was fifteen minutes late. She shivered in the air conditioning. How could she be so hot inside and so cold outside? What if he had already been down here looking for her? Her smartphone beeped and she almost jumped out of her skin.

It was a text: “Rm 515”.

Here I go again, Maya thought. Maybe this time I can stay in control of the situation. I should just think of it as recreation. Nothing serious, just a fling. Therapeutic. Temporary. Like a good massage.

She had almost calmed down a bit when she reached the room. She was about to knock when the door opened wide. Dan stared down at her with a delighted grin. He grabbed her arm and pulled her through the door.

“Don't you look cute! All hot and bothered?” Dan asked.

“I feel like I'm going to pass out. I'm so freaked.” Maya admitted.

“But you came. I knew you would.” Dan was calm. “Come here and sit on my lap. I want you so bad it hurts.”

Dan steered her to a couch in the living area of his suite and pulled both her legs across his lap so that she was leaning against the arm of soft chenille. He leaned over her and cradled the back of her head in one large hand, placing the other on her thigh. His mouth descended on hers and his lips were just as firm and warm and soft as she remembered. She started to melt underneath him. It was just so hot. She felt like her insides were burning up as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, very deep and aggressively. He filled up her mouth, tasting of scotch and confidence. His other hand immediately reached under her, squeezing her ass and pressing her crotch tightly against his big hard body. She came up for air.

“Wait. Dan. Can we take this a slower?” she gasped. She squirmed out from under him a bit. It would be so easy just to lie there and let him do anything, everything. Her ego wanted some control. She wanted to make him wait for her, like she had all those weeks checking her email account.

“Sure,” he said. “It's hard to hold back. No, I want to keep touching you,” he said as she slipped off the couch and stood up.

“You can touch me in a little bit,” she said. “First, take your clothes off.”

“Oh, so you think you're going to boss me around,” he sounded skeptical.

“Not really,” she said. “Just humor me a bit. Sit over on the bed. I'll help you out”

He sat obediently on the bed and smiled as she slipped his shoes and socks off. He pulled his polo shirt over his head and let her run her hands over his pectorals as she stood between his legs. She loved his broad chest and shoulders. His skin was warm and smooth under her hands. His nipples stood up under a light brush of hair. He grabbed her hand as she stroked his chest and pushed it between his legs. The arc of his erection was rock hard, straining against his trousers.

“I think you need some breathing room down there,” she said, loosening his belt.

“I need more than that,” he said. She could see his color rise as she unbuttoned him, and pulled the slacks off. She slid her hands down the outsides of his legs as she did so, and then massaged her way up his legs to the tops of his muscular thighs, stopping just at the edge of his boxer briefs. He had narrowed his eyes and was breathing hard. His briefs were tented up quite a bit and there was a wet spot at the top.

“Those come off too,” she said. “No, none of that.”

He had pulled her in closer by the waist and was running his big, slightly rough hands up the smooth skin of her back under her blouse. She grabbed the tops of his briefs and stepped back, pulling them down. His erection sprung up. Beautiful. Now she was going to make him crazy.

She knelt down and immediately took his cock in her mouth, sucking it in and sliding her lips against the bottom side until it nearly hit the back of her throat. She pulled back the same way, closing her lips against his smooth hard rod as she withdrew. Dan groaned.

“Oh my god, that feels good,” he panted.

He tastes good, she thought. She held him in her hands and flicked her tongue against the slit at the top of his cock, then pulled the tip of him in to just under the ridge and sucked him hard, moving her tongue all around the sides as she did so. He groaned again. The sound made her wet. A tiny pulse throbbed between her legs as a warm flash moved from her core to her breasts. She took a breath and pulled him deep into her mouth again. She stroked his balls and felt them tighten a bit as she slid her lips up and down his hard smooth rod. He unconsciously thrust a bit into her mouth and then out again, breathing hard.

“Shit, I'm going to come in your mouth if you keep doing that,” he gasped.

She didn't answer, but took him in her mouth further, sliding the top of him a bit against the top of her mouth. That would be cool, she thought, he would be totally out of control. She felt his hands on her hair, pulling her head back.

“That's enough,” he said.

“What's wrong?” she asked.

She was on her knees between his legs and he pulled her up by her shoulders, a bit roughly.

“You know what I like. I like you coming on my face. I like you coming on my cock. I want to be deep inside you, making you make those sweet little noises”

He pulled her blouse over her head quickly and pulled her bra straps down abruptly. Pert breasts with taut pinkish brown nipples appeared. He took the bra off quickly (with some expertise, she noted) and pulled her closer to take a nipple and breast into his mouth. She felt his teeth very gentle nibble as he licked and sucked her hard nipple. Her other breast ached and she could feel him sucking a line of fire down to it's source between her thighs. She whimpered softly with pleasure.

“That's it,” he said, lifting his head. “I want you hot for me.” His dark blue eyes caught her startled greens and watched as a flush moved up her body to her face.

He moved his mouth to the other nipple and pushed her skirt...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CharlotteRusse1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments