Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Fun Bed

"Jennifer gives her lover a night to remember"

5
4 Comments 4
9.8k Views 9.8k
566 words 566 words
"Hey baby, I'm missing you already," Jennifer speaks softly to John, her husband.

"Mmm, can't wait to come home and lick your sweet pink pussy. Let's get started?" John asks. He wants phone sex.

Jenny puts her cell phone on speaker and sets it on the table next to the red couch. She slowly removes her clothing as her husband gives out the first line. "I came home very horny." Jenny adds.

"Very hard. You pick up your wife." John continues.

"And I take you to the bathroom." Jenny stops stripping. Bathroom? She didn't expect this. Jenny stays quiets. She hears rubbing. The rubbing stops.

"Baby? What's wrong?". John couldn't wait. And so he was masturbating.

Jenny is hurt."Couldn't wait, could you?" she asks. She hangs up before John can respond and pulls off the rest of her clothes with tears in her eyes. She was easily hurt. This wasn't the first time he couldn't wait. She sits there, very cross. Her tan legs swing back and forth. Her large breasts bounce up and down. Her completely nude, tan body is so sexy that any man would have given in.

John opens the door quietly as Jenny sits there, deep in her thoughts. "There she is. Damn, she looks so sexy and vulnerable," John thinks, regretting how he masturbated before. She was cheering up, though.

She sat there with a glass of red wine in her hand, completely naked. Jenny didn't move a millimeter. She decided John wasn't getting any. She sets the wine glass down, and walks to her bedroom. Her large, tight ass sways as she walks, leaving John standing in the hallway, with his eyes wide open and his penis getting hard.

GelenCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GelenCruz

She gets into bed.

John takes off his clothes and looks at Jenny. She gets up and walks to the bathroom. As Jenny adjusts the water and steps in, John grabs her hand and pulls her out and turns off the water. Jenny smirks knowingly and moves toward the bedroom but John grabs her hand once more. He stares at her, before kissing her passionately. When they're done sharing a kiss, Jenny sits on the edge of the bed, sitting with her legs wide open. John couldn't take it anymore. He was going to love her tonight; he wanted to break and she wanted to be broken. He got two of Jenny's scarves and tied her legs to the bedpost. He lay down next to her and stroked her pussy.

"I want it so bad!", Jenny thinks. When her pussy is throbbing and glistening, he begins licking it, using his front teeth to stroke it at the same time. Jenny is panting. "I can't take it! Break me!", Jenny cries out.
 
John smiles. "I'm sorry, kitty. Is there anyway to make up for it?", John asks.

"Fuck me!", Jenny yells. John slowly slides his long hard cock into her juicy red center. He goes in and out, humping her quickly. Jenny moans and pants with joy. He keeps on going, faster and faster. He pulls out and shoves his penis into Jenny's mouth, filling her with sweet cum. "Thank you!", she says.

"One more?", John begs.

Jenny nods. "Just untie me, first!", she demands. John obeys. Immediately Jenny hops out of bed and runs until John catches her. He carries her to the bedroom for a promising love.

The End!

Published 
Written by sweetsparkle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments