Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbor's Daughter - Chapter Three

"Adam works on a second sub at her office"

45
8 Comments 8
36.9k Views 36.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
It has been about 3 months since Adam first took Amanda on the car ride. She is turning out to be a loyal and willing pet. The only problem is, she lives at home and they could only meet every once and a while, usually only for a couple of hours. Before he met Amanda, he had been slowly working another potential submissive. Slowly was an understatement. He had been gradually getting her to listen to him for about six months.

Megan was one of the physical therapists at his chiropractor’s office, and he met with her every two weeks before he saw the doctor to get his back cracked. Megan was incredibly shy. It took about two months of prodding her before she would look him in the eye. He was not even really sure what her body looked like. Unlike the other women in the office, she always wore loose fitting scrubs preventing him from getting a good look at her body. From what he could tell though she appeared to have a nice little bod.

He also knew that she was twenty-four, single and lived in her own apartment nearby. She had graduated from college with her degree in physical therapy last year. She was about five and a half feet tall, with strawberry blond hair, and the matching pale complexion. Her hair was always tied in a bun on top her head, but he thought it might be fairly log and wavy if not curly. If he had to guess, he thought she weighed about one hundred and twenty pounds, with small tits, but her ass looked great even in scrubs.

Adam started slow with her. First just getting her to look him in the eye when the spoke.

“Megan.”

“Yes sir?”

“You need to look me in the eye when you talk to me.” She lifted her head just enough to have eye contact with him. He loved how she always referred to him as Sir.

“Yes sir.” He reaches up and pushes her chin up so she was looking him in the eye.

“You have gorgeous blue eyes. You should be proud to look anyone in the eye with eyes that pretty.” He was happy to receive a smile from her.

For the next couple of visits he continued to encourage her to look himself and others in the eye when she spoke with them. Finally he decided to go after her hair.

“Why do you always have your hair up in a bun?”

“I don’t know, I guess it is easy and comfortable.”

“Take it out for me.”

“What, Why?”

“Because I want to see it down, I bet you are beautiful with your hair down.” He held eye contact with her once he said it, making sure she realized his sincerity and desire to have her follow his instructions. Megan broke eye contact first, but she also reached up and took her hair out. As he suspected, her hair was long, going down several inches past her shoulder and curly to the point of almost being ringlets. Adam stood up and walked over to her. Reaching up with his right hand he grabbed the hair on the back of her head. He was surprised as she leaned her head back into his hand. Slowly he bent down to her ear whispering, “Your hair is too beautiful to be up in a bun. From now on I expect it to be down. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good.” He kissed her gently on the cheek and released her. Megan quickly left the room with a very flush look on her face.

When he arrived at his next visit two weeks later, he was pleased to see her with her hair down. In front of the receptionist he complimented her on it and enjoyed the flush look on her face as she smiled and walked away. “I don’t know what you said to her last visit Adam but she has worn her hair down every day since you were here last time.”

“I just made it clear she was beautiful with it down and I expected her to keep it that way.”

Once he was in the treatment room with Megan he decided to go for the next item on his agenda. “Megan, why are you the only one that insists on wearing scrubs in this office? I notice the other girls all wear jeans and polo shirts.”

Megan’s eyes got really wide with the question. She knew where this was going. “Scrubs are more comfortable and I don’t like the way I look in jeans.”

“Then you don’t have the right Jeans. Why don’t you let me help with that?”

“It’s not the jeans, it’s my body.”

“Oh come on, I bet you have a great body. You just need to learn how to show it off.”

“I don’t think so.”

“Why, what is wrong with it?”

“Well for starters, I don’t have hips. I look like a teenage boy and my chest is too small.”

“What! Prove it.”

Megan’s eyes got huge as she looked at him. Then she quickly looked down at the floor. “Now how would I do that?”

“Easy, go over and lock the door and take off your top.”

“I can’t…"

“Sure you can,” he replied, interrupting her. “Now go over lock the door and take off your top.”

Megan started to protest. “I don’t think I stuttered. I am not a very patient man.”

Megan walked over to the door. He could see her hands shaking as she reached up and locked the door. Slowly, without turning around, she took her top off.

“Now, turn around and come stand over here by the exam table.” As Megan walked over he admired her pale complexion with a smattering of freckles on her shoulders and upper chest. She was wearing a very plain white bra that did nothing for her.

“Take off your bra.” This time Megan did as she was told without any protest. Adam stood there quietly admiring her beauty. Her breasts were not big but they were very nicely shaped and perky. They were topped off with pale pink areolas about the size of a quarter. Her nipples were hard and standing out what seemed to be a quarter of an inch. Adam walked up close to her, taking her chin in his hand he pushed her head up to look him in the eye. “You are beautiful and have wonderful breasts. Never worry about their size.”

With that he reached down and cupped her left breast in his hand. He was surprised when she both didn’t break eye contact with him and leaned into his caress. Reaching down with his other hand, Adam pulled the drawstring to her pants. Once loose they dropped to the floor. Adam stepped back , motioning for Megan to turn around. Once she did, he admired her gorgeous ass encased in a pair of plain white granny panties. It was just as gorgeous as he had thought. Walking up behind her he circled his arms around her. One hand went for a breast, the other ran a finger along the top of her panties.

Anita_Blair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anita_Blair

He kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, “You have a spectacular body, how could you not think it is worth showing off." Adam then slid his hand down inside the front of her panties. He was not surprised to find a full bush. He was however surprised by how incredibly wet she was.

“Mmmm baby, you are so wet. When was the last time you had sex?” Before she could respond he slid his finger across her hard clit and curled it into her slit.

“Oh God, it has been a long time.”

That was all Adam needed. He kissed her neck again and began to finger her with one hand and tease, play with and pull her hard nipples. In no time at all he could tell she was ready to cum.

“Cum for me baby.” That was all it took for an orgasm to rip through her body. Adam continued to play with her until the convulsions stopped. Once she had calmed down enough to stand on her own Adam walked out closing the door behind him. He would be jacking off with memories of that for a while.

Two Weeks Later

Adam had been looking forward to today since his last visit to the chiropractor. The look on Megan’s face as he walked out of the treatment room last time was priceless. You could tell she wanted so much more than a quick orgasm with his finger but he left her there half naked and wanting more. Today he planned to go a little farther but more importantly give her information about the dominant/Submissive relationship to see if she was interested.

When Adam walked into the Doctors office he immediately noticed Megan, and the fact that her hair was once again up in a bun. This frustrated him and he really wanted to punish her for it but knew there was not a lot he could do here. As he sat and waited, he came up with a plan.

Pretty quickly Megan called his name and asked him to follow her into the treatment room. As soon as they were both in the room, Adam instructed her to lock the door which she did.

“Go over and stand in front of the exam table and turn around facing it.” Megan looked at him with confusion but did as she was told. While she did this Adam took off the tie he was wearing and walked up behind her almost pinning her to the table. “Why is your hair up in a bun?" He whispered in her ear.

"I… I… I don’t know. It just seemed more comfortable today."

With that Adam took both of her wrists in his hands and pulled them behind her. Quickly using his tie he tied her hands together behind her back. Once this was done he reached around and untied the draw string on her scrub pants letting them fall to the floor and pushed her panties down with them.

“I thought I made myself clear, I expect your beautiful hair to be down. Now I am going to have to punish you.”

“I am sorry Sir. Please don’t punish me here, not now."

“Oh but this is the only place I see you. And this is where I found you like that. Now bend over the table.”

Megan did as instructed. Adam looked at her and could see the fear in her eyes. Taking his hand he took his finger and pulled it through her wet slit, rubbing her hard clit and then sliding inside her. As he fingered her, he leaned down and whispered in her ear. “You are mighty wet my pet. Did you want to cum today?”

“Yes sir.”

“Yes sir what?”

“Yes sir, I wanted to cum today”

“Hmmm, I will have to see if I want to let my naughty little pet cum today.”

With that Adam stepped back and loosened the belt on his pants. He could see Megan looking back as he lowered his zipper, and unbuttoned his pants letting them fall to the floor. He then pushed his boxers down as well. Megan’s eyes grew wide when she saw his hard cock.

“Would you like me to fuck that wet little pussy of yours Pet?”

“Oh God, Yes please.”

Adam knew he had her now. “Are you on birth control?”

“Yes.”

Adam reached up and pulled her hair back hard. “Yes what?”

“Yes Sir.”

Adam walked up behind her. He took his hard cock in his hand and rubbed it up and down her waiting slit. Megan let out a moan that sounded like music to his ears. Once the head of his cock was coated with her juice, he began to slowly slide into her. “Is this what you want Pet?”

“Yes sir.”

He pumped in and out of her a couple of times until he knew his whole cock was coated in her juice and then pulled out. Megan looked back just in time to see his hand coming down hard on her ass. She let out a yelp that was pretty loud considering where they were. “Shhhh. You don’t want someone to walk in on us. Now get down on your knees.” Megan complied but looked up at him confused. “Sluts that don’t follow instructions, or do what is expected don’t get to cum. Now suck my cock and swallow my entire load, we don’t want you to leave with a cum stain on your shirt.”

Megan looked up at him. “Can you please untie my hands?”

“No, your mouth will do just fine by itself.”

With that Megan went to work on him. He was surprised at the skill she was exhibiting, as she bobbed her head up and down his cock. He really wanted to grab her head and fuck her face but knew better. He did not want her to leave the room with mascara running down her face from gagging on his cock. Pretty soon he could feel the orgasm building. He finally could not take it, grabbing her head, he stroked in and out of her mouth being careful not to gag her. As he exploded in her mouth, he watched her swallowing quickly to take it all. She didn’t stop then either, instead she used her tongue to clean his cock off. Once Megan was done, Adam reached down and untied her hands and pulled his pants back on. He watched as Megan also pulled her pants back up.

He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to her. “Do you have plans for this weekend?”

“No sir.”

“Today you have experienced a tiny bit of what being with me can be like. On this paper is a list of websites, my email address and cellphone number. I expect you to go home tonight and look at the websites. I am looking for a new submissive and would like to teach you to be one. The websites will explain more about what that means and what is expected of you. If you don’t think you want to try this or that it isn’t right for you simply send me a text saying “No thank you.” 

“However, if you do want to learn more send me an email so I will have your address. When you get up Saturday morning, no later than 8:00 am, there will be an email from me with your itinerary for the day. You will not return home until sometime on Sunday. Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir.”

With that Adam unlocked the door and walked out closing it behind him.

Published 
Written by sallyho
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments