Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Workout

"After her workout Amber needs some help; she gets more than she asked for."

52
7 Comments 7
72.3k Views 72.3k
7.7k words 7.7k words
Famous Story
Beep beep beep.

Oh god, is it really 5:30 again? I'm not going today, I'm just going to get up, pee and then crawl back into bed. I slowly make my way to the bathroom in the dark. As I drain my bladder with my panties around my ankles I keep my eyes closed. As the stream fizzles I reach for the roll. 

"Shit, no toilet paper."

I stand up and scuttle over to turn on the light so I can see, then scuttle back and finish up. As I stand up, my eyes are still fighting the light but I catch a glimpse of something in the mirror. It’s my reflection, standing there in the boyshort panties and tank top that I threw on last night, staring back at me. That does it for me, I won't be going back to sleep.

For the last six months I've been diligently going to the gym every morning, hating every minute of it, but one look at my body is all the motivation I need. It's not that I was ever fat or anything, I just got fed up with looking at the stick thin girls on TV, in movies and magazines. Six months ago I decided that I needed to lose some of my womanly figure and decided that I would start working out. Over that time I have been able to trim quite a bit of my "fluff" off, but every time I go to the gym I loathingly stare at the little girls, in their tight shorts showing off their perfect little asses and sports bras holding their perky little tits. They just make me so sick, but provide me with continual motivation.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that all the jock guys at the gym go ga-ga over them. In the meantime I'm just trying to find a guy who is like me. I hate going out with a guy and realizing that he probably wears a slimmer sized jeans than I do. That's something that all the little bitches at the gym don't have to worry about.

All of those thoughts rush through my head as I put on one of my sports bras, throw the same tank top I slept in over it and pull on a pair of sweats over my panties. I drag my feet down to my old Corolla, turn the key a couple of times to get the old piece of shit to start and drive in the dark to the gym. As I arrive I'm greeted with the sight I hate the most. All the usuals are here. The thing about working out early in the morning is that it truly is the die hards that are here. None of those people, who go once or twice a week just to say they go, are here at 6:00 AM.

Every girl in the gym this morning fits my description. They are all slim and sexy and hot. Besides having and maintaining their tight little bodies they all wake up early enough to do their hair and even put on makeup. It makes me sick to my stomach, and I walk in and take my usual place on the corner stair stepper, staying out of the way of everyone. As I force myself to lift my leg with every step I watch the hot guys with their hard bodies flirt with the sexy girls. I find myself fantasizing that one of them will come over my way, but soon enough snap out of it and take a look down at the baggy tank top and sweats and realize that I'm dreaming. Maybe in another six months I'll be comfortable enough to shed some of my outfit and see what happens.

After the long hour I'm covered in sweat and feel disgusting. I just want to get home and take a nice long shower. Most of the people have cleared out by now as work time is quickly approaching. I head out to the parking lot and get into my car again. I go through the usual exercise of having to crank my key over and over to get the piece of shit to start.

"Fuck me," I say to myself, "it won't start."

I get out of the car, slamming the door behind me. Hopefully I can find someone willing to give me a jump. Luckily I'm used to it and can have it done in about thirty seconds. I start to walk back into the gym and find someone. As I approach the door one of the guys who I had been watching walks out.

He looks at me as I walk past, not saying a word.

"Um, excuse me," I say tentatively.

He stops and doesn't even turn around. "What?"

"Um, well, my car isn't working, do you think you could maybe give me a jump?"

"Do you have cables?" he asks, still not turning around.

"Yeah, yeah I do, and I can get it done real fast, thank you so much."

"Where are you parked?"

"I'm over there, the red Corolla."

Without turning around he walks over to his big truck and climbs in. I have no idea if he is going to help me or not, but it looks like he is turning towards where I'm parked. I head over to my car and pull the cables out of the trunk as he pulls his truck in front of me. He pops his hood, but isn't getting out to help.

"What a gentleman," I think to myself as I hook up the cables. "I can't believe this asshole isn't even going to get out and help."

I have everything hooked up and get back into my car. I figure this will work as it has dozens of times before and turn the key. Nothing. I can't believe this. I turn it again and again but nothing is happening. I get out of my car and fidget with the cables a little then try again. Still nothing. I can feel myself ready to lose it.

I get out of my car, slam the door and pull off the cables slamming the hood. I disconnect them from his car and shut the hood. He sticks his head out the window.

"What’s the deal?"

At this point I just completely lose it.

"No, it’s not, my fucking car won't start and I can't get home. I don't even have my phone, I don't know what I'm going to do," I yell, with tears starting to pour down my cheeks.

"Well, where do you need to go," he says hesitantly.

"Hmm, maybe he's not such a jerk," I think to myself. I tell him where I live, thinking maybe he'll give me a ride.

"Well, I'm about half way there. I can take you to my house and you can use my phone," he says.

Right, he is a jerk. Another five minutes and he can just take me to my house, but I'm pretty well stuck. There's nobody else in the parking lot and I don't want to have to ask anyone else.

"That would be great," I say as I climb into his truck, "I'm Amber." 

"Sam," he mumbles.

As we drive to his place I try to make small talk with him, but he's not giving me anything besides one word answers. I finally give up and we're just sitting there in an awkward silence as I just stare out the window. While looking around I glance at him. He may be a dick, but he's pretty damn hot. I've noticed him in the gym before, but never so much as made eye contact with him. He has big muscular arms that are bulging out of tight t-shirt that shows off his sculpted chest and stomach. He's probably 6'-1" and besides having a big hard body is a very good looking guy. Long curly hair, steel blue eyes and a dimple on his left cheek. I can't help myself but start to fantasize about him.

After a couple of minutes I'm snapped out of it with a "we're here."

He lives in a nice condo complex and I get out of the car, following him inside. As soon as we walk in he pulls off his tight t-shirt. "My god, his body is hot," I think to myself, not able to take my eyes off him.

He catches me as he looks me in the eyes for the first time ever. A cocky little grin forms on his face and says, "The phone's over there."

"Oh, uh yeah, the phone," I stutter, trying to snap myself back into consciousness.

As I walk over to the phone, still looking at Sam he hooks his fingers into his waistband and pulls down his shorts, leaving him in just a small pair of compression shorts. I stop dead in my tracks. There, about five feet away from me is this amazingly hot guy who've I've been watching in contempt for the last six months as he never even gave me the time of day.

Not only is he standing so close, smiling at me, but he's on full display. I can clearly see his cock hanging down his left leg and his shorts are pocketing what looks like a pair of very large balls.

Before I can even process everything I say, "Um, maybe I should go."

"Whatever," he says cockily, while reaching down and letting his hand brush against his cock that seems to be growing.

As I walk to the door he steps in front of me, blocking my path. I'm now within six inches of him.

"Ex... excuse me," I say very timidly.

"What was that?" he replies, taking a step towards me so now I can feel his body against mine.

My boobs are lightly brushing against the bottom on his chest and I feel a surge of his cock press into my hip.

“Didn’t you need to use the phone?” he asks, staring deeply into my eyes.

“Oh, um, yeah, yeah, I don’t really know who I can call, I’ll just go outside and catch the bus,” I stutter.

He backs away, but still stares at me before shrugging and saying, “Whatever you want.”

As he moves away my hand reaches behind my back and I find the door. I turn the knob, but I don’t open it. I try not to, but my eyes are all over his body and they end up on his now semi-erect penis in his tight little shorts.

“Just turn the door handle and leave, Amber,” I can hear myself thinking, but my arm doesn’t move.

After what seems like forever he asks, “What are you waiting for?”

I don’t know how to respond and without thinking better of it I say softly, “Could you maybe give me a ride?”

At this he moves in close to me again so our bodies are pressed against each other. Every part of him is hard, from his shoulders down to his calves, but what I’m noticing the most is his hard cock that is pressing into my upper thigh. Conversely I’m fully aware of how soft my body is and I immediately shy away, turning my back to him as I face the door.

“I shouldn't be here,” I think to myself. “I don’t know this guy and he’s clearly just messing with me.” Deep down my thoughts are, “A guy like this isn't’ into an ugly, fat girl like me. I just need to leave.”

Despite my thoughts I take don’t take hold of the handle. Soon I feel his strong tight grip around my arm. Not so hard that it hurts, but hard enough that it catches me off guard, and kind of startles me. He pulls me backwards into him, so I can now feel his cock against my ass obviously harder than before. I feel his hands start to reach around onto my stomach, moving up towards my chest.

He stops his hand just below my left boob and whispers into my ear, "I can give you a ride, but there’s something I want to do first." As he says this his hand moves up onto my boob.

I have to catch myself as I feel my knees buckling. I can’t believe I’m here with him like this and part of me wants to give in. However, another part remembers how much I hate him and all the gym skanks he is always hanging out with.

"I, um, I…” I realize I don’t know what to say. It’s clear what he’s expecting but I know I shouldn’t. Besides the fact that I hate him and everyone like him, I’m not that type of girl. I’m the nice, good, clean, funny, smart girl. I’m not some slut from that gym that will just give herself to any hot guy who wants her.

Despite what is going on in my head, my body almost gives into him without any approval from my brain. As he begins to squeeze my boob I moan, making no effort to move toward the door. Suddenly I'm overtaken with the sensation of my feet being lifted from the floor. Before I know it Sam has turned around and almost thrown me onto the couch. I realize that he has just tossed me at least three feet like I'm just a rag doll. Before I can react he pounces on me, pinning my arms with his legs as he straddles me.

“So, you want that ride?” he asks me boldly.

A thought of panic quickly races through my head as I realize that this guy I don't even know is on top of me, clearly expecting something sexual. However, that thought is quickly pushed out as I realize how wet my pussy is.

“What did you have in mind?” I say, trying to sound innocent and cute, but I just come off as bitchy.

"I think you have an idea," he says to me, pushing his cock up into my chin as he looks at me smiling.

I just stare at him. He looks so fucking smug, knowing that the frumpy girl from the gym is his for the taking. “I’m not as easy as one of your little gym sluts,” I say and start to squirm underneath him.

“Oh, aren’t you?” he asks with a smirk on my face.

I realize that he probably hasn’t been with a girl who could hold her own against him as well as I can. With a heave I turn and Sam falls to the floor. I get up laughing and start to back away.

As he gets to his knees I turn to tease him further by trying to move around him. Before I'm able to make it I feel him grab the back of my sweats. As I continue they are pulled down around my ankles and I trip to the floor. Before I can even move Sam has pounced on me with his full body weight.

His cock is now pressed into my panty clad ass as he moves up and whispers into my ear, "You’ll have to do better than that," then puts his lips on my neck and bites.

I try to catch myself, but before I'm able I hear a moan escape from my lips. Sam obviously hears this and starts biting my neck harder, grinding his cock into my ass while I start pushing back into him. I can feel my pussy pulsating with a combination of heat and moisture, when suddenly Sam gets off of me, pulling my sweats with him.

I immediately revert back to the self consciousness that got me into the gym to begin with as I realize that I'm now down to just my panties in front of this guy and my ass is on full display. I quickly stand up and turn around, so he can't see me from behind. Sam is sitting on the couch, with my sweats sitting near him and stroking his big cock through his shorts.

"Give me those, I think I will leave?" I say, trying to sound much more convincing than I am.

"I don't think you will," he replies with a smirk and moves his eyes down to my crotch.

I follow his eyes down. "Fuck me, I had to wear my purple cotton panties," I think to myself as I see the large, very distinct wet spot on my crotch.

Realizing that I can't hide it I ask, with a new sense of boldness, "Are you going to hold me hostage?"

"No, I’ll take you home right now if you want, but you’ll have to come get these," he says, holding my sweats, smiling.

Realizing I'm stuck I slowly start to walk towards him as he continues rubbing his cock. Just as I get to them he shoves them behind his back. I reach for them, but he’s too fast. I try to push my hand behind him, but he’s too strong. Finally I wrap my arms around him and push into his body. As we fight and wrestle I fall to my knees, but keep my hands around him as he shifts his body weight to counter my moves. Finally, defeated I sit back on my knees and look up to him.

I’m right up in between his legs. The first thing I notice is how close I am to his cock, and how...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by esteven
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments