Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

TrickChick Part One

"How Dumb Can a Slut Be?"

15
6 Comments 6
23.0k Views 23.0k
5.6k words 5.6k words
INTRODUCTION:

Hello Ladies and Gentleman, we would like to introduce you to Cassie. Cassie is a 19yr old busty slim young woman, it would be fair to say she was not the brightest spark in the world, and any man looking for an intellectual conversation was looking in the wrong place. However, for those guys who liked a good body and a good time, Cassie was your girl!

Men who had an evil streak saw Cassie coming from a mile and she was far too dumb to know she was being tricked. She shared her experiences with us, her 3 “best mates” [all of us male] and we got an immense amount of pleasure being, well supportive to Cassie in her hours of need. We wanted to share about 7 of her experiences in the hope that men could retain that hope that dumb women still exist for our pleasure, of course some women could read this and learn how to avoid such situations, but if you can read then your not dumb enough! We hope you enjoy.

THE MODELLING SCAM:

Cassie had just turned 18, she attended college doing a beauty course, but rarely attended any lessons and probably understood the course to entail the need to be beautiful for all the boys. Everyone else was preparing for what they would do after College, most making it to University or getting a job, it dawned on Cassie that she was never getting to University and her only option was getting a job, but without qualifications that was going to be hard. We all assumed she would end up being a bar maid or something and never really discussed ambition with her.

Cassie was secretly concerned and often went for job interviews in secret, never successful as she just was never smart enough. This scam all began one day in the library, we all were searching for jobs through the newspapers and Cassie was doing her nails, she opened up one of the papers to rest upon ensuring she didn't get any nail varnish on the table, whilst doing her nails her eye caught an advert for models, she ripped out the advert discreetly and that evening she called the number.

The guy who answered arranged for Cassie to meet him in is Central London office the following day and asked her to email him that evening with a picture. Cassie stayed up late organising what she will wear, ensuring she showed a lot of leg and cleavage. She awoke early spending the morning in the salon getting her hair and nails done, she wanted to look perfect. She took the train to Central London, finally she entered the huge skyscraper building 'wow, this agency must be huge to afford an office like this' she thought. The building was about 30 floors, each floor had different multi national companies who shared a building reception, she walked towards the reception, past two men, one who was leaving and the other shaking his hand thanking him for his time.

The man turned to Cassie as she walked past him towards the reception.

“Cassie?” the man asked a bit unsure.

“Erm, yes!” said Cassie a bit surprised.

“Sorry, I recognised you from your pic,” he said as he put his hand out.

“Oh, you're Mr Rogers?” she asked realising he was the agent.

“Yes, but please call me Ben,” he said, walking her towards the lift.

“Ben, sorry I wasn't expecting to see you down here!” she said.

“Don't worry, if you want we can pretend you haven't seen me and you can report to reception as you were, then you can have that 2 mins you wanted to check your make up.” He smiled and winked. “However, there is no need as you look amazing, perfect actually.”

“Oh, why thank you!” said Cassie, blushing and also pretty impressed he knew that she was going to check her make up before she went upstairs.

They entered the lift and Cassie checked herself in the mirror, the building was full of men in grey suits and there she was in a white mini dress with her boobs nearly falling out.

“Actually, lets get out here,” said Mr Rogers spontaneously.

“Oh OK!” said Cassie as she looked at being at the 7 th floor.

“I have been in meetings all morning and we don't have to sit in a meeting room for our meeting, do you fancy a coffee?” he asked smiling.

“Yes, why not?” said Cassie who started to like Mr Rogers who wasn't as scary as she thought he would be.

They walked towards a small coffee shop on a side street, it was pretty basic compared to the coffee shops on the main road, but also very empty explained Mr Rogers so they could actually hear each other. Mr Rogers explained how he made it to run one of the successful modelling agencies in the world, and he listed some of the models he has on his books, Cassie was impressed that she was in the company of the “big man” himself and started to day dream all of the parties she would be at.

“You have a natural beauty Cassie,” he said.

“Really?” said Cassie surprised he would think so.

“Yes, it is rare to find even some of the best models are not as beautiful and rely on digital retouching, but you are stunning,” he continued.

“Thank you!” said Cassie feeling shy but glowing inside.

“So let's get down to business!” he said. “Is this a hobby or a career for you?”

“A career, I have always wanted to be a model!” said Cassie.

“Good, you get a few that just do it to get money to go university!” he said.

“No, I am not going University!” she said.

“Well to be honest you don't need it you have natural talent,” he said.

“Thank you!” she repiled.

“Can I asked if you have had any surgery!” he asked.

“No, never!” she said.

“So, your breasts are natural?” he asked a bit shocked.

“Yes... is that okay?” she said confused.

“It is more than okay, many clients hate implants. You are blessed!” he said.

“Thank you,” said Cassie, enjoying the admiration.

“Do you have your portfolio?” he asked.

“My what?” asked Cassie.

“You know, a folder of professional shots!” said Mr Rogers a bit annoyed she didn't know.

“Erm, no I'm sorry I didn't realise that I needed one!” she said nervous.

“Oh, well it is standard for models to have one that's how agents like me promote you to get you work,” he explained.

“Well, how do I get one?” she asked fearing he was losing interest.

“Your manager should have sorted one,” he said looking at his watch.

“I'm sorry, I don't have a manager,” said Cassie now getting upset.

“Cassie, I am an agent, a very busy one who doesn't like timewasters,” he said abruptly.

“I am sorry, I'm new to this field, I don't know where to start!” she said almost crying.

“Well, I can't invest time in a model who is not ready, which is a pity as you are beautiful!” he said as he stood up.

“Well I can get a portfolio!” she said trying to regain his attention.

“You do that, you have my number call me when you have got it sorted!” he said leaving a few pounds for the coffee on the table as he walked out leaving Cassie in the coffee shop.

Cassie stayed inside the cafe with her cold coffee holding back the tears, how was she going to get a manager and a portfolio? She finally got home in the early evening and started to research on the internet, Mr Rogers was right she did need a portfolio but there was little information on how and if there was she was not that clever to figure it out. That night her phone rang, she answered it was Mr Rogers.

“Hi, Cassie!” he said.

“Hi....?” she said not knowing who it was.

“It's Ben, we met today!” he explained.

“Oh, hello!” she said sitting up.

“I wanted to apologise about today, I was rude and although I stick by what I said I have been thinking all day I have made a mistake!” he said.

“A mistake?” she asked.

“Yes, I think you could be the next big thing and I have let you slip through my fingers, I would die of regret if another agent signed you up!” he said.

“Well, it is my fault I should have researched before I called you!” she said.

“It's OK, anyway I was hoping we can meet again so I can arrange a portfolio and introduce you to a manager, of course if you don't feel he is good you don't have to have him, but he is the manager to some of my USA clients and is in town,” he said.

“Of course I will, thank you so much!” she screamed.

“Oh brilliant, shall we say same time at the coffee shop?” he said.

“Yes I will be there,” she said.

“ Good, well you get some sleep and sort out what you will wear and I see you tomorrow,” he said.

Cassie ran to find some clothes, a black mini dress that showed more of her boobs was what she chose. She woke the next day and rushed to Central London getting to the coffee shop slightly late. Mr Rogers was waiting with a man, he was a bit older, fatter and balder than Mr Rogers.

“Sorry I am late!” she said.

“It's OK, take a seat!” said Mr Rogers “Let me introduce you to Les!”

“Hello!” said Cassie.

“Hi,” said Les.

“I have told Les about your predicament and he has agreed as a favour to me to meet you,” said Mr Rogers.

“Thank you,” said Cassie.

“Well, I will be honest, Cassie, You are pretty average, Ben is convinced but I see girls like you everyday, I am not prepared to fully invest in you until I see results,” said Les.

“OK, what sort of results?” she asked confused.

“He means some contracts, Cassie,” said Mr Rogers.

“Oh OK!” said Cassie confused.

“Well, I don't mind putting forward 80% of the investment with 115% return in the first year!” said Mr Rogers confusing Cassie.

“That is very generous!” said Les, “But I won't put in the other 20%.”

“Well, Cassie really wants this, she will find the other 20%, after all she will make that back 10fold in the first few weeks!” said Mr Rogers looking at Cassie to respond.

“What do you mean?” said Cassie now completed baffled.

“Sorry, what we are saying is that a Manager normally pays for the model to get a portfolio and all of the legal fees in the beginning, then after he gets his money back then the manager will take a cut of all your future jobs. However, Les is not agreeing to pay for you, but will manage you when you get work coming in,” explained Mr Rogers.

“So who will pay for me?” asked Cassie.

“Well, it is normally about £10,000 but I will pay £8,000 of it and if you put forward £2,000 then we can get your portfolio and your legal contracts started, plus a website and basically all you need to get work!” he explained.

“But I don't have £2,000!” said Cassie.

“Well, can't you find it, maybe a loan? You will make it back in a few weeks and then you will be making £2,000 a week after that, its a small price to pay and I am putting in £8,000 but would want you to show you're serious!” he said.

“I am serious!” said Cassie.

“Good, well its bank holiday weekend this weekend and I want to use those three days for you to be in the studio taking shots, you have none so 3 days will give us plenty of time to get a range of photo's, can you do this weekend? Will you have the money by then?” asked Mr Rogers.

“Yes, I will do it, where?” she asked.

“Well, I was thinking the barn studio will be free this weekend?” he asked Les.

“Yes I believe it will be!” he replied.

“OK, how about I pick you up from your house at 6am on Saturday, we will have to stay the whole weekend so pack your clothes,” he said.

“OK!” she replied.

The meeting ended promptly, Cassie giving Mr Rogers details of where she lived. Cassie came back home wondering how she would raise £2,000 and started to call loan companies, the follow day she went to a loan company who agreed to loan her the money, it was high interest but she would pay it back in a few weeks so was not worried.

Saturday came and Mr Rogers came to pick her up, she put her suitcase in the back of his Jeep and climbed into the car. He asked her if she had the money and she pulled out an envelope from her bag and he put it in his glove compartment. They drove for a while and Cassie fell asleep during the journey. They arrived at a country side cottage, which looked like an old farm with huge barns. Cassie looked around, it was fairly beautiful although she had no idea where she was. Mr Rogers took her case and showed her to her room, it was a nice room with a lock on the door. They agreed she could freshen up and be down for 8am to meet the photographer. Cassie had to do her own make up and wear nothing except a robe.

She came downstairs and met Greg the photographer, he was pretty rough looking, but Mr Rogers said he was one of the best. Mr Rogers pulled out a dress and asked her to change, she was still shy and changed in the next room, the dress was very short but nothing she wouldn't wear herself. They took loads of shots around and outside the cottage and Mr Rogers got her next outfit ready, explaining she needed to show a range for something like a clothing catalogue. Her next outfit was a range of bikini's they moved to one of the barns and she stepped onto the stage where there was sand and a fake sea background, Mr Rogers said it's just to show and when she made it she would be in the Caribbean doing it for real which excited Cassie.

Cassie was getting tired, but was loving it as she felt like a real model. The underwear section was a bit scary but Mr Rogers should her a famous clothing catalogue which made it all seem normal. The underwear was pretty normal lace and satin, although the thong shots were a bit risky.

It was already 1pm when Mr Rogers came with sandwiches, he explained the schedule explaining he wanted a range of portfolio's for different clients, he felt he had enough for catalogues but they paid really badly so needed to do some catwalk shots, then some nudes. Cassie looked a bit shocked, but Mr Rogers reassured her all the models, including the famous ones did nudes and showed her some on the internet which made her feel he knew what he was doing.

After lunch Cassie reapplied her make up and done some cat walk shots in another barn, she had butterflies about the nudes but trusted Mr Rogers and he was not perving on her which made it all seem normal. He gave her a maids outfit and they took some shots in the kitchen, of her cleaning and scrubbing the floor, Mr Rogers kept stopping the shoots saying to Cassie she needed to show the right emotions, getting annoyed with her as she was getting it wrong.

He called for a break and went into the next room, he was speaking loud on the phone to Les saying he thinks he has made a mistake as she couldn't pose properly and he just wanted to quit and give up on her, it sounded like Les had convinced him to try one more time and Mr Rogers came back looking annoyed but was trying.

EmmaRocsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaRocsi

Cassie was worried that her dream was ending and approached Mr Rogers.

“I'm sorry, I am just scared!” she explained.

“Well, I have invested £8,000 of my personal money in this Cassie!” he shouted.

“I know and I am grateful!” she said.

“Well show it then, why are you wasting our time!” he shouted.

“I am not,” she pleaded.

“Greg, can you take over I am going for a drive, you know the schedule and if I get back and we have no progress then we can all go home!” he said leaving the cottage.

“He is pissed at you!” said Greg stating the obvious.

“I know....” said Cassie wanting to cry.

“I have never seen him like this, you are lucky to have him working with you!” said Greg.

“I know, come let's start when he gets back I want to show him I am serious!” she said.

The next shoot was in the barn, she had to wear a country girl outfit and pose in the hay, Greg asked her to strip slowly out of the outfit, Cassie really didn't want to but pushed herself to do it so Mr Rogers would be proud. It wasn't as bad as she thought as Greg didn't react and she just felt like it was no big deal. She laid on a haystack naked with strands of hay covering her tits and pussy as Greg clicked away asking her to shake the hay off so her nipples could show through.

The next shot was a red riding hood theme, she wore a red bikini, red heels and a red cape, they went outside to the wooded area and Greg asked her just to walk around as he took some natural shots, then she had to sit and lay on a log, pull...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by xXxFuckDollxXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments