Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What a Tangled Web: Part1

"She likes to play with them first...."

8
6 Comments 6
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I honestly don’t know why I’m making this confession. Is it a confession if you don’t feel bad about what you’re doing? I love what I do, and the men love it too…well they love a particular part of it. What is the saying? A fool and his money shall soon depart. That’s my motto and luckily for me, there are lots of fools out there.

I knew that he was my mark from the moment that I saw him. He had the cocky attitude that I loved so much. There’s something sexy to me about a man that acts like he has a huge dick. I’m a huntress and I enjoy stalking, seducing, and stunning my prey. There is a reason that I’m known as the “Black Widow.”

I’m a thief, and I’m really good at it. However, I tend to enjoy playing with my victims before I suck them dry. I catch their eye, show up randomly at different places they are, and eventually they approach me. They have no idea that they’ve just approached their undoing, and that is what makes it so damned fun. There’s nothing illegal about what I do, but it probably should be.

I don’t have to take anything, because it’s all given to me. Women have no idea of the things that they can achieve when they tap into their feminine power. Who needs to run the world when you’re running the person who controls everything?

I know that most men don’t want to hear this train of thought and that it’s considered to be devious, but I don’t care. I was taught at a very early age by my mother, to get all that you can from a man. I learned this by seeing her get trampled on over and over again by men that never had good intentions. Like a sucker, she fell for it every time.

I’m much farther along than her and I’m a hell of a lot happier. I get all of the sex that a woman can handle and a lover partner that dotes on me until I’m tired of him. I enjoy preying on arrogant men because there is no challenge in conquering the weak.

What’s the most important is to start out with a great product. I keep my 5’9 hourglass frame in immaculate condition. The same way that men treat their cars is how I treat my body. The gym and salon are a part of my routine and they’re non-negotiable.

The level of care that I put into my appearance captures men's attention. Couple that with the fact that I look like I’ve stepped off of a Victoria Secret runway, then you’ll have an idea of how hard it is for a man to tell me no.

I’m currently working on Mark. He’s the CEO of a huge food distribution company. I was at a charity function when I spotted him. I made a point to ignore him even though he was obviously interested in me. It’s an important part of the process; a woman has to make sure that she isn’t easy. Men like to chase a woman, capture her, and then devour her. It’s important to give them this important thrill.

About two hours into the event he walked over to me and I gave him an indifferent look. The truth was that I enjoyed being in the presence of a powerhouse. My panties were wet and the thoughts of all of the money that I was going to milk him for became secondary.

He was relatively good looking for a man in his mid-fifties. He was very sure of himself and I could tell that he thought I was easy prey.

“I’ve never seen you before,” he said.

“Well, Mr. Strong, it’s my first time attending an event amongst this circle of elitist.”

He clutched his heart dramatically, “Oh, you’re killing me, and this is a Charity event. I see that you know my name, I can’t say that I know yours.”

I tilted my head to the side, “It’s a lot easier to throw a party for the lepers that you never actually want to see. I’m not bashing you because your funds are needed but have you actually been in the presence of a child that has a cleft palate? And do you really even care or is it just a great tax write off? My name is Erin Tate.”

The truth is that my name wasn’t Erin Tate and I didn’t really care where he stood on the issue. I just wanted to give him a hard time. My real name is Jane Smith, my mother lacked imagination.

“I’m sorry to hear that you’re so disenchanted with me and my friends, Erin. I’m guessing that you’re a philanthropist?”

“As a matter of fact, I am. I’m here to meet people in power such as yourself to see if you’re willing to get your hands a little dirty,” I said, and I made sure that I emphasized the last word.

There was a flicker behind his eyes and I knew that I had him. He was thinking of me in every position imaginable. I’m sure that my choice of words made his cock twitch.

“I would love to have a private meeting with you to discuss the details of what you’re asking. We just may be able to work something out. But I want to make sure that you’ll be getting a little dirty too,” he said.

“I’m in pretty deep already sir and a little dirty doesn’t accurately describe my level of dedication. I get downright filthy.”

Someone came to grab his attention and it seemed like it was his personal assistant. She whispered in his ear and he had to step away. But before he did, he handed me his card and told me that I could reach him directly.

Shortly after our encounter, I made my exit. I’d had a wonderful meeting with my target and I was going to enjoy playing with him before I went in for the kill. I couldn’t wait to push him to his limits. I wanted to see just how far he would go for me.

A month later I decided to finally screw him but I wanted to make sure that I did it in a way that was memorable. I had him meet me in an alley at 3 in the morning. He said that he was willing to get dirty and I had to remind him of that. He and I played cat and mouse for a while. He’d already doted on me much more than I’d expected at this stage.

My heels clicked on the pavement and there was no one around and I hoped that he hadn’t backed out although I doubted that he would.

ClaireSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireSweety

I then saw a shadow enter the opposite end of the alley. It was him, his tailored trench coat betrayed him and I smiled because I could tell that he was nervous. A man out of his comfort zone is a beautiful sight to behold.

“Hello, Mr. Strong,” I said coyly.

“I can’t believe that you have me out here at this time,” he laughed, “You’re crazy you know that? You’re going to be the death of me.”

“Maybe, but what a way to go,” I said.

I unbuttoned his coat and began to work on his pants, “You’re not having second thoughts are you?”

“Of course not,” he said, “It’s not every day that you get to fuck a sexy minx like yourself in an alley.”

“It could be like this every day for you. I can push you to do things that you’ve never done before,” I admitted.

He sighed, “I know you’re telling the truth. Hell, you’ve already pushed me farther than anyone. What are you doing to me?”

I lowered myself to a crouching position before him and slowly stroked his hard cock. He hissed in pleasure.

“Have you been fucking other women?” I asked.

“N-no,” he said.

“Don’t lie to me, Mark,” I said as I tightened my grip.

“No, I’ve kept to the agreement that we’ve made two weeks ago,” he said.

I wasn’t a human lie detector and it was dark in the alley and so I couldn’t tell if he was being truthful or not. I didn’t really care if he was being honest, I wanted him to think that I cared.

I slapped his cock lightly, cupped his balls, and took his entire length into my mouth. He wasn’t a very large man and that was okay with me. I didn’t like big cocks. I hummed a little when his cockhead reached the back of my throat. I grabbed his hand and placed it on the back of my head, giving him the encouragement to use to my mouth.

“Oh fuck, Erin, you’re a naughty little bitch.”

‘Mmm,” I mumbled as I went to work on his cock. I gave him the sloppy blowjob that he’d been craving. He’d gone on and on about how he likes them nice and wet. I wanted to deliver. My slurps echoed through the alley and the cool breeze tickled my naked and freshly shaven pussy. Saliva dripped down my chin and I continued to suck him off.

His body made jerky movements and his caveman-like grunts let me know that he was almost at the point of no return. I pulled away from his dick.

“You selfish bastard, are you trying to cum without me?” I accused.

“No, but it was feeling so good. I couldn’t tell you to stop.”

I stood to my feet and lifted up my skimpy skirt The streetlights gave him a beautiful view of my tight and toned ass.

“You want to feel what my tight pussy is like?”

“Hell yes, I’ve been thinking about it since the moment that I saw you.”

“Then hurry up and put on the condom,” I demanded.

He hastily fished the condom out of his pocket. As he put it on, I turned away from him, placed one hand on the brick wall in front of me, and slowly suckled on four of my fingers. I put on a great show for him.

I arched my back, poked my ass into the air and began pleasuring myself. My hand languorously rubbed my clit and I moaned with pleasure as I stuck two fingers inside of me.

“You ready?” I panted.

“I’ve been ready,” he said as he stroked his cock.

“Then give it to me,” I removed my fingers from inside of me and wiggled my ass in his direction, a tortured laugh escaped his lips.

He didn’t waste time playing around. He impaled me quick and fast. His hands went to my shoulders and he pushed in as deep as he possibly could. My pussy pulsated around him and I cried out as I came all over him. I wasn’t expecting him to feel so damned wonderful or for him to be so forceful.

“You like that, cunt?” He asked as he pushed deep inside of me, propelling my body forward.

“Yes,” I purred.

“Good, you fucking whore,” he said as he said slapped my ass.

“Oh yes, fuck me hard,” I moaned.

He fucked me with a vengeance, I felt him swell inside of my tight walls and give a final groan.

He pulled his softening cock from my pussy and I had to keep my legs from buckling.

“I really enjoyed that,” I said with a satisfied grin.

“I’m so glad that you did,” he said, “because it’s the last time that you’ll get it.”

I gave him a look of confusion, “What do you mean?”

“Come on, do you really think that a man like me doesn’t do their research, Jane?”

He knew my name! I was so completely busted.

“I guess you’re a lot smarter than I took you for,” I said.

“You’re right. I am a lot smarter than that. If we continue, then it will be on my terms. Don’t think for a second that you had me under your thumb. I may bend, but I don’t break. Call me when you’re ready to be a good little girl, and maybe I’ll consider it,” he said as he fastened his belt and walked down the alley.

“Wait,” I said.

“I will watch you until you get until your car safely,” he said cutting me off.

“But-“

“No buts, Jane, goodnight,” he said, cutting me off.

I pulled down my skirt and felt like a scolded child. I walked to my car and got in. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to laugh or cry. Instead I picked up my phone and made a call.

“I wasn’t expecting you to call so soon,” Mark said.

“Whatever, what do you have in mind?”

“It’s whatever… sir. But that’s okay, a girl like you isn’t used to having manners. In time, you will learn. I’ll call you in the morning and let you know what’s expected, tonight I’m tired,” he said before he hung up.

I wanted to scream. What in the hell was I doing? My brain was telling me that I was making a horrible decision, but my heart told me that I’d finally met my match. I knew that at one point he fell for me, and that he felt more than what he’d let on. I was looking forward to the power struggle, it was long overdue.

Published 
Written by MonicaVon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments