Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Harry met Kelly

20
7 Comments 7
16.3k Views 16.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Kelly read the comment on her story and laughed. To say it was bad would have been an understatement. It is not often that she called a “stupid bitch”, and she had never been accused of not knowing a damn thing about men. This Harry guy was brutal. She could not help but giggle at his over the top comment and knew that she would have to defend the piece of trash that she had written. To be honest, she agreed with everything he had said, because it was true.

A couple of weeks ago, a man had contacted her about writing a story about his failed threesome. Her reaction to his reaction in the details was disbelief, but it was his story, and she would write it the way he wanted. It was not her best work, and she knew this. Finishing her email, she send the reply to his email address. A small voice in the back of her head said the he would probably not answer it. Most of the comments that were hostile were men.

“Wouldn't you know it? A pissed off man voicing his stupid, insignificant opinion, like I care what he thinks,” Kelly laughed to herself.

She signed off her email and turned the computer off. Fully expecting no answer, she went to bed. While across town, a very angry man received a reply to his comment.

“What the fuck? She can't be serious. She is defending that crap she submitted?” Harry said to himself, in disbelief.

Reading her email to him, he could not help but admire her spunk. It seemed that she was more irritated by his name calling, not the comments on her story. He read on.

“Yeah, right! She wants me to believe that this is some man's story. Whatever! No man would act like that,” Harry said, aloud.

Angry all over again, he popped off another condescending email. Maybe if he talked to her like a lowly female, then she would see the error of her ways. How dare she make the man in her story so weak! Little did he know that the object of his ire lived a short way across town from him.The next morning Kelly opened another email from that ass, Harry. Wondering what he was going to bitch about this time, she was not let down when she read the caustic words he had penned. A stunned laugh escaped her.

“Wow! He must think I am 3 years old,” she said.

A little pissed at the tone of his email, she quickly penned another back to him. Wanting to piss him off, just as bad as he did her, she opted to kill with kindness. Her words were sweetly sarcastic, and she finished the reply with how much fun it was to argue with him.

“That will get his goat!” Kelly grinned.

Kelly, feeling lighter, got ready for work, while Harry steamed about her reply. What was it about this woman? He could not stand her, but a certain thrill went through him. His current girlfriend did not stimulate him this way. Tina agreed with everything he said, did not argue with him, basically she was the perfect mate.He got to work on his next email. Starting off with an apology for the name calling, he thought that if started off nice, he would still be able to criticize the work. That was the reason she was emailing him. Looking at her profile, Harry noted that she had many stories.

He chose one and began to read. She was a talented author, and he would have to admit that to her. As much as it galled him, she was pretty good. Scrolling down the page, Harry saw a picture of her. She was beautiful.Her green eyes snapped with intelligence, but complimented her blonde hair nicely. He looked closer at her picture. She had a lovely, milky complexion and rosy, full lips. A vision of those lips wrapped around his cock flashed through his mind, and his dick hardened. Rearranging himself, he added that he liked her photo to the end of his email. All in all, it was a mild email, compared to what he had been writing. Something about this woman angered him, as well as aroused him.

When Kelly opened the email later, she was surprised at it. It was actually almost nice. She really liked to argue with this unknown man. Thinking about his anger made her wet. She often thought about him fucking her, forcefully, showing her how strong a man should be.She thought hard about something else to argue with him about. Smiling to herself, she challenged him about his manhood. Asking him if he had had a failed threesome, she goaded him further, by saying that she had more experience with men than he did with women. Adding fuel to the fire, she told him to come on down to where she was. Not knowing that he lived across town, she gave her address to him, thinking that he was far from her.Harry growled. The balls on this bitch. How stupid could she be? She actually gave him her address and challenged him to prove his manhood.

“What do ya know? She lives across town,” he sneered.

Deciding to put a scare into her, he drove to her house and waited. She drove up an hour later and went inside. She was short and curvy, and his cock hardened at the thought of pressing against her. Harry had no intention of raping her, just putting a scare into her for her foolhardiness.He walked up to her door and knocked. When she answered, he noticed how much smaller she was compared to him. Standing at just under 6 foot, he dwarfed her.Kelly did not know the unknown man at her door. He was tall, with an average build. His brown hair was cut short, but what she noticed was the sexy, brown, bedroom eyes he had.

“Can I help you?” she asked, as she opened the door.

Harry looked around him and noticed that no one was around. The street was empty. Taking a deep breath, he pushed her inside and shut the door behind him. Her face showed the fear she was experiencing, and she let out a screech, as he grabbed her from behind and pulled her against him.

Holding her tightly, he whispered in her ear, “You are a stupid woman for giving me your address.”

“I don't know you,” she stammered.

“Yes...you do. I'm Harry, and I'm here to answer your challenge,” he growled in her ear.

Kelly relaxed against his body. Feeling his erection nestled in her ass crack, she struggled to free herself. She was highly angry and was about to give this ass hole a piece of her mind.

“You sorry mother fucker! I should call the police on you. What the fuck were you trying to prove, you asshole!” she screamed at him.

Her agitated movements angered him. She looked like she was about to hit him. Bracing himself, he grinned at her anger.

“It is just like a woman to get all pissy when she is proven wrong,” he taunted, “You should know that a man will always overpower a woman, but as it seems you don't. You're single, right?”

“Asshole!” she said, through clenched teeth.

Kelly balled her fist and swung at him, but he was prepared for her little hissy fit.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

Catching her small fist in his large hand, he pulled her to him, roughly. Her full breasts were pressed against his hard chest.Shocked into silence, she looked up at him. His eyes were dilated and nostrils were flaring. Harry's full lips were pressed into a thin line. She was pinned to him, with her arms held behind her back. Kelly felt her nipples getting erect, and with them rubbing against the lace of her bra, she felt tiny shocks of pleasure pulse through her. Her breaths were rapid and getting more shallow, as he stared at her face.

Harry restrained this little hellion. He studied her face and saw her green eyes were glazed. Her nipples were so hard that they could cut glass. He could feel them boring into his chest. Although highly pissed at this unreasonable bitch, his cock was rock hard. The madder he got, the harder his dick was getting.Harry ground his pelvis against her lower belly, letting her know how aroused he was. Her eyes widened at his intent, and she began to try to break free. Her struggles were weak, but they still made him mad. All his anger went straight to his dick.

“Stop it!” he barked at her.

She frowned at him, as she felt him trap both of her hands into one of his. Harry grabbed her chin with his other hand to it still. He devoured her mouth with his. Forcing his tongue into her mouth, he was rewarded with a sharp bite from Kelly.With fire in his eyes, he captured her bottom lip with his teeth and bit her back. Then he soothed the pain with tongue. Licking his way to her ear, he nipped at her earlobe.

“Don't do that again! You get what you give. I am stronger and meaner than you, and I will prove that to you,” he growled, in her ear.

Backing her to the nearby dining room table, Harry lifted Kelly up and onto it. Positioning himself between her open legs, he kept his body between them, to keep her from closing her legs. In this position, he was able to rub and grind his hard meat against her crotch. Having just gotten home from work, Kelly had not had time to change out of her skirt and blouse that she wore to work. When he lifted her to the table, her skirt got pulled up, and the only thing separating her pussy from his pelvis was her silky, thin panties.

Unable to break free from his grasp or close her legs, she glared at him and said, “Fuck you, Harry!”

“That is what I am going to do, sweet Kelly. Fuck you is what I have planned to do,” he replied, with a matching glare.

Harry reached beneath her skirt and between her thighs. Her panties were wet. He traced her slit over her panties, while watching her expression. Her eyes glazed with lust. Harry noticed that Kelly's eyes were so dilated that he could not see the green iris anymore. He pulled her panties to the side and slipped a finger in her wet cunt. She was tight and got tighter, as she clamped down on his one finger. Harry wiggled his finger in her pussy, causing her to moan. As he circled her clit with his thumb, he slipped another finger inside her pussy.Kelly's head fell back, as spasms of pleasure surged through her. The combination of his thumb flicking over her swollen nub and the pressure from his finger inside her was overwhelming. She began to gasp and gulp air, as he used his whole arm to work her pussy.

Too far gone to resist, Kelly felt him release her hands. She laid back onto the table and pulled her legs up, opening her pussy even more for him. For some reason, her submission to him angered him, and he pulled his fingers out of her cunt.Grabbing her flimsy panties in his hand, he ripped them off her body. He pushed her legs up further and buried his face into her pussy. Her scent was as heavy, as her desire. Harry dragged his tongue up her slit, parting her puffy, outer lips.

“Hold your legs, Kelly,” Harry barked at her.

She grabbed behind her knees and held on. Kelly's back arched sharply, as he shoved his tongue into her. Working it like he would his dick, Harry tongue fucked her canal, trying to scoop up as much of her juice as he could. Not wanting to be tender, he shoved three fingers into her pussy and latched onto her visibly pulsing clit. Harry flicked and licked her nub, before sucking it into his mouth. Watching the tell tale flush creep up her pussy to her chest, he knew she was about to cum.

Harry stood up and opened his pants. Pulling his cock out, he pushed into her in one thrust. Kelly cried out in pleasure and wrapped her legs around his waist. Holding him deep inside her pussy, she looked up at this virtual stranger and wondered how she ended up with his cock so far into her that she could feel his balls on her asscheeks. Harry, feeling her pussy milk his shaft, lost his mind. He grabbed her shirt and tore it open. Her breasts were covered by a lacy white bra. It was too much material for him, and he ripped it down the middle. Her tits spilled free from their restraint.

He loved the creamy white skin that contrasted the dark brown nipples. Harry had to have those nipples in his mouth. Sucking one roughly, he pinched and pulled the other one, until she yelped from the mild pain. Feeling the urge to thrust, he broke her grasp on his waist. Hooking his arms under her legs, he grabbed her wrists and began to pound away at her. He was using her body as leverage. Kelly was so wet and horny that the hard pounding was exactly what she wanted and needed. Harry worked his hip and thrusted his cock into her with long, slow strokes. He watched her tits bounce with every push. Feeling the familiar tingling in his balls, he doubled his efforts. Kelly gasped and reached down to rub her clit. She needed to cum. Rapidly flicking her throbbing nub, she worked in tandem with Harry.

“Gonna cum...God, fuck me. Don't stop,” she panted.

“Cum for me. NOW!” he rasped.

Kelly felt her body tighten up and every molecule in her body exploded. Seeing stars, she screamed out loud and long. Harry, caught up in his own pleasure, felt his balls tighten and the need to thrust deeper increased. He could feel the rush of cum through his shaft. A millisecond later, he shot several bursts of cum up inside her pussy. Kelly felt the hot splash of fluid coat her walls. Harry collapsed down onto his arms. Not wanting to crush the woman, he laid his head on her chest and waited for the twitching in his dick to stop. They laid there in silence for a couple of minutes. Harry pulled out of Kelly. She felt his sperm leak out of her pussy and pool on the table. She looked up at him.

With a grin, she said, “You're wrong about the story.”

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments