Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

With Interest

"Mackenzie does what she has to to pay her tuition"

33
11 Comments 11
28.2k Views 28.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
Mackenzie hung up the phone, dove face-first into her pillow and screamed, just as her roommate Seung returned from class. Both were freshmen at Clinton State University. Mackenzie was five-seven, with long wavy golden hair. She had a nice toned body with large firm breasts. Despite this, Mackenzie tended to dress conservatively.

Seung, was her Korean roommate, five-five, and not nearly as well-endowed as Mackenzie, but she definitely used what she had to her advantage, favoring form-hugging clothing. She rarely wore a bra, and considered panties optional on days that she wasn't on her period.

"Hey Mac," Seung said. "What's the matter?"

"My life is crap." Mackenzie shot back. Seung sighed and waited patiently for Mackenzie to continue. "My daddy just got laid off from his company. They can't afford to pay tuition after this semester."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Seung said, insincerely.

"Song, what am I supposed to do?" Mackenzie asked.

Seung resented that even after two months of sharing a dorm room, her roommate still couldn't pronounce her name properly. But that was just the tip of the iceberg. There was a lot about Mackenzie that Seung didn't like. She talked constantly about nothing. She took many opportunities to congratulate Seung on how well she spoke English despite the fact that Seung had been born and raised in Colorado. She only had two sources of information about the world: Church and Fox News. She was totally repressed and judgmental.

She didn't forbid Seung from bringing boys back to the room after a night clubbing because that would be too direct. Instead, she just made these annoying passive-aggressive comments, like, 'Oh, that's the third guy this month. You're very popular.' Suffice it to say, Seung was not heart-broken at the news that her roommate might drop out.

A few days later, Mackenzie was ranting about how terrible Korea was because they were freedom hating communists and atheists with a crazy dictator who wanted to nuke the US. She added with an apologetic smile, "But, I don't mean you, Song. You're one of the good ones."

Before Seung could respond, Mackenzie left for class. Seung was pissed at the racist little bitch. She needed a way to release this pent-up tension before she blew up. She opened her laptop, and began searching for porn to get herself off to.A few clicks led her to a site that was advertising a competition for best amateur video. First place would get ten-thousand dollars. Second place was five-thousand, and third won twenty five hundred.

An idea occurred to Seung. What if she could convince Mackenzie to star in a video? Seung would love to see her get fucked by some random guy. And to have the video posted online where anyone could watch would be the perfect humiliation for such a good little Christian girl. Thinking about it as her fingers rubbed her clit, Seung soon reached a nice little mid-afternoon climax.

Later that evening, Seung brought up the subject of Mackenzie's financial problems. Mackenzie took the bait, going on about how it was the worst thing that could have ever happened to her. Seung patiently listened to Mackenzie talk for ten minutes straight.

"Well..." Seung interjected during a short pause. "I was thinking, maybe I could lend you some money? Would that help?"

Seung's parents were super-wealthy, which meant that whatever Seung wanted, she got. She didn't flaunt that wealth publicly, preferring modesty. But sometimes, like now, it came in useful.

Mackenzie was beside herself. She threw her arms around Seung. "Oh my God, Song! I am truly blessed to have you in my life."

"Well, Mac. There is something I'd like for you to do for me. Call it a condition to this loan." Seung was savoring the moment.

"What? Just tell me. I'll do anything!"

"Yeah, you will..." Seung agreed, unable to contain a devilish smile.

"Huh?" Mackenzie was like a stupid chicken unaware that the farmer's blade hovered just above her neck.

Seung explained the plan to Mackenzie, and showed her the site. She enjoyed the way Mackenzie's expression shifted from joy to disgust. The terms: Seung would film and direct the scene, and Mackenzie had to do whatever she was asked. Seung was also in charge of casting and would decide on the male star (there were already a few guys she had in mind). In return, Seung would lend Mackenzie enough to cover tuition and books for next semester. Additionally, if they won, they'd split the winnings fifty-fifty.

Initially, Mackenzie refused. What if her parents or people at her church saw it? What if her boyfriend saw it? Mackenzie talked about this boyfriend frequently but talked to him rarely. Apparently they made a commitment pledge, and she'd lost her virginity to him just before leaving for school. Seung wondered how anyone could go two months without getting laid - especially when there was so much available cock all around them for the taking?

Seung expected Mackenzie's initial reluctance, and stayed firm on her conditions. Eventually the objections softened as Seung continued to work on her. By the time they went to bed that night, Mackenzie said she needed to sleep on it. By dinner the next night she reluctantly agreed, cursing and shaming Seung in the process (as if Seung gave a damn).

Mackenzie didn't see any other option. She was desperate for the money. Besides, she rationalized to herself, it would really just be a couple of hours. And it wasn't like any of the good Christians she knew ever visited those kinds of sites. She threw in a little extra praise for God in her prayers that night, in hopes of divine intervention, or at least forgiveness.

While Mackenzie spent the next week in miserable dread, Seung busied herself with getting everything in order. She decided on a partner for Mackenzie: Cody. He was the most socially awkward guy in the dorm. He had long greasy brown hair. His face was oily, and usually covered in rough stubble that never really got to the point of being a proper beard. He was tall and thin, but not toned or muscular. He spoke in grunts and mumbles, mostly. He often wore the same clothes day after day until they smelled and were covered in food stains.

He rarely came out of his room, though some of the girls in the dorm had reported late-night close encounters with him. He'd make creepy comments about how attractive their bodies were, and then ask, "So, uh, are we gonna do it?" Cody's roommate, Ben, said he'd caught Cody beating off multiple times at his computer.

He was perfect! It would be such a nice surprise when Mackenzie met her mystery date. Seung decided that Friday night would be Cody's lucky night. She talked to Ben, and asked him to take his girlfriend out Friday around seven o'clock for dinner, and to make sure they both had a good time until at least one in the morning. She refused to answer his questions, but fifty bucks seemed to satisfy his curiosity.

"Are you ready?" Seung asked Mackenzie around eight.

"I guess," Mackenzie said. Her usual chattiness had disappeared. There were butterflies in her stomach.

"Shit, Mac," Seung swore at her. "Couldn't you at least try to look sexy? Remember our deal? I'm the director. You do what I say. And I'm saying no one is going to want to watch this sad looking girl in her boring old baggy shirt and jeans. Don't you have anything sexier to wear?"

Seung began rifling through Mackenzie's closet for something more suitable. After laying out a few potential candidates, she rejected them all. Instead, she picked up her camcorder and started filming.

"Alright then, let's start with a bit of a strip tease. Just down to your bra and panties. Do it slowly."

Mackenzie slowly lifted her t-shirt above her head. Seung zoomed in on her large breasts in a white lacy bra.

"That's more like it," Seung commented. "Now, the jeans. Turn around and let's get a good look at that ass." The denim slowly descended over the horizon of Mackenzie's buttocks revealing a sexy white thong beneath.

"Bend over," Seung commanded. "Take them all the way down and off."

Mackenzie complied, and a white patch of fabric protruded between her thighs. Seung panned the camera from Mackenzie's ass to her feet and back.

"Now turn around."

Mackenzie turned, Seung's camera was inches from her crotch. Seung reached out, but Mackenzie flinched backwards. Seung took her eye from the camera, and gave Mackenzie a warning look. Mackenzie sighed, but submitted. Seung tugged the thong upwards, pulling the fabric up between her lips. Mackenzie shivered and sucked in her breath at the sensation which was both uncomfortable and somehow pleasurable at the same time. Seung resumed filming, starting with a close shot of the camel toe, and moving up Mackenzie's body to her breasts.

"Let me see a nipple," Seung demanded.

Mackenzie pulled the left D-cup of her bra down fully exposing one big beautiful breast. At its center was a thick nipple standing firmly at attention. Seung instructed Mackenzie to pinch and play with it. Mackenzie did this with eyes closed. Her heart raced, but her fingers on her breast felt nice. It had been a while since she'd played with her nipples like this. She gave some attention to the other breast, too (without being prompted, Seung noted).

After a couple of minutes, Seung called "Cut." Mackenzie opened her eyes and looked at her as if she'd forgotten that Seung was filming her. A little nervous laugh escaped her lips.

"Alright, let's move on to the main event," Seung said as she moved towards the door.

"But I'm not dressed!" Mackenzie protested.

"Is it my fault you don't have the proper clothes for this role?" Seung asked. "We'll just have to improvise."

"I can't go out there in just my underwear." Mackenzie continued to argue.

"Look, it's eight-thirty on a Friday night," Seung explained. "Everyone is out drinking. No one is going to see you. And if they do, so what? It'll look hot. Remember, I'm in charge."

Seung went to a cabinet where she stored some of her personal items, and retrieved a bottle of vodka. "Here, this will help."

Seung had never seen Mackenzie drink before, but the bitch snatched the bottle from her hands, spun off the cap and tilted her head back.

Flitry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Flitry

After a second she lowered the bottle and made a horrible grimacing face. The stuff tasted terrible, and it burned. For a moment Mackenzie thought she'd puke, but she managed to keep it down. Seung took a mouthful for herself, then picked up her camera, and resumed filming.

"Let's go."

Mackenzie poked her head out the door. The hallway was quiet. Tentatively, she stepped out of the privacy of her room. Her arms were timidly folded across her chest.

"Take those away," Seung objected. "The viewers want to get a good view."

Even though the place was as deserted as she'd predicted, Seung took pleasure parading Mackenzie around the halls. The highlight came when the elevator arrived, and they got in with a startled frat boy. Neither of the girls had seen him before. He got a good eyeful of Mackenzie, but was trying to play it cool. At least, that was, until Seung began interviewing the guy.

"She's really hot isn't she?" Seung asked.

"Yeah," the guy agreed.

"What do you like better? Her tits or her ass?"

The guy considered for a second. "She's got some nice tits," the guy said appreciatively, "But her ass looks amazing."

"Do you want to grab it?" Seung offered. The guy looked stunned. So was Mackenzie. "No, really, it's okay," she assured him.

Tentatively, he reached down to Mackenzie's bottom, cupping it with both hands, and giving her cheeks a good squeeze. Mackenzie was secretly aware of her pussy lips parting slightly with the motion. She felt a dampness down there that she didn't want to admit to.

A bell rang and the doors opened.

"This is our stop," Seung told him.

Mackenzie quickly scooted off the elevator, and Seung followed.

"See, wasn't that fun?" she asked Mackenzie.

"No," Mackenzie lied. She hadn't been touched like that since she'd lost her virginity to her boyfriend. The fact that it was a total stranger made it even more exciting. But she wasn't about to admit this to Seung, her tormenter.

They arrived at room four-seventeen. Seung wanted to ambush Cody, and capture his surprise on camera. She tried the handle. Fortunately, it was unlocked. This was it! Seung pushed the door open.

Cody was sitting in a chair at his desktop computer. He was wearing a headset, but nothing else.

"What the fuck!?" he shouted, trying to cover his erection with his keyboard. "Fuck off!"

Mackenzie was about to back out the door, but Seung grabbed her firmly by the arm before she could escape.

"Him?" she asked in a near whisper. "Song, I can't."

"If you want the money, you will," Seung threatened. "Or drop out of school. It's up to you."

Mackenzie sighed, and resigned herself to what was about to happen.

"What the hell is this?" Cody was still shouting.

"Shh..." Seung quieted him, then asked, "Have you ever been with a girl before?"

"It's none of your business! Get the fuck out!"

"I'll take that as a no," she continued, impervious to Cody's tantrums. "Well, tonight we're going to fix that."

Seung instructed Mackenzie to go to Cody and remove the keyboard from his lap. Cody struggled to keep it, but finally gave up, helplessly exposing his erection. Seung directed Mackenzie to remove her bra.

"Do you like that, Cody?" Seung asked. "Go on, feel them. I bet you've never felt a girl's tits before. I bet you've thought about it, but never actually done it."

Cody had calmed down. His face was now full of wonder like a kid on Christmas morning. His boner, about 6 inches, twitched and grew stiffer. Seung told Mackenzie to get on her knees and touch it, to grab and stroke it, and finally to take it in her mouth.

"How does she feel?" Seung continued her running narration. "Good? You want to cum? No, don't cum just yet. We've got more in store for you, isn't that right, Mac?"

Mackenzie shot Seung a look of daggers. She truly hated the little Korean bitch. Was she really going to make her go all the way with this disgusting troll? It was humiliating and degrading, but... she had to admit that she was more turned on than she'd ever been. The dirtiness, the sluttiness of it was too exciting.

"Alright, Mac, why don't you stand up?" Seung kept directing. "I think it's time to check how wet you are. Cody, I want you to put your hand on her panties and tell me what they feel like."

"Damp..." Cody said breathlessly.

"Just damp?" Seung asked.

"Really damp?" he tried again.

"I think maybe you should put your hand inside, so you can be sure," Seung suggested.

Mackenzie felt his fingers slip beneath her panties, brush through her small neat patch of pubic hair, and reach into the completely melted place between her thighs. She shuddered at his touch as his fingers found their way inside her. Cody pulled his hand out again. Seung zoomed in as Cody spread his slick fingers, showing a glistening strand of her juices stretching between them.

"I think someone's enjoying this a lot more than she lets on," Seung teased. In truth, she was more than a little damp herself. "I think someone actually likes being made into a dirty fucking slut. Why don't you say it, Mac? Tell everyone what you really are."

"I'm a dirty fucking slut!" Mackenzie shouted, humiliated and exhilarated all at once.

"Yes, you are," Seung agreed. "Good girl. Now, I think we can lose those panties, don't you?"

Mackenzie stripped them off, and stood naked between Cody's legs. Cody's eyes were fixed on her pussy, his mouth hanging open. One of his hands absently went to his cock, and began jerking it.

"Oh no, Cody," Seung said. "Don't trouble yourself. Let Mac take care of that for you."

Mackenzie straddled Cody. Seung crept closer behind her so that her camera nearly touched her ass. Slowly, Mackenzie lowered herself down on to the head of Cody's diamond-hard cock. Cody groaned loudly as it was consumed by her pussy. It was not as long as her boyfriend's penis, but it was thicker. She relished the way it filled her up.

Seung could no longer resist. She undid her shorts and shot a hand down inside them. She was nearly as wet as Mackenzie. She fucked herself with one hand while she filmed her roommate with the other. Mackenzie rode Cody's cock, no longer needing direction. The room was filled with moans and groans and sighs and the thick smell of sex. Soon Seung's shorts had completely fallen to the floor. She was dripping.

After about 5 minutes (it seemed longer, but the video time counter didn't lie), Cody announced that he was about to cum. Mackenzie quickly jumped off him just as a stream of white cum shot out of his cock. Some of it landed on her thigh, but most of it fell back on to Cody, running from his stomach down to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments