Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Convention To Remember: Pt. 2

"Let's go get comfortable"

13
6 Comments 6
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Deborah stood, took me by the hand and added, “Let’s go get comfortable.”

I was pretty darn comfortable where I was, except of course the wonderful ache in my pants. Nonetheless, I stood and followed as she led me through the bar, through the lobby and to the elevator.

“What floor?”

“Fourth.”

“Ohhh, me too,” she responded, almost gleefully.

The ride up was quick. As we departed the elevator, we both turned left. She stopped and grinned. “Really? What room?”

“404.”

“I’m in the suite in 401 at the end. Come see me when you get out of those pants and jacket. I’m going to get comfortable.”

With that, she walked ahead of me. When we got to my door, she looked back over her shoulder without breaking stride, “Don’t be long.” The smile was accompanied, I swear, by a little extra wiggle of her ass.

I watched as I fumbled with my room keycard. She got to her room and looked around, most assuredly to make sure I was still watching, then disappeared into her room.

She said, ’Get comfortable.’ For me, that means comfortable, well-worn jeans and a soft t-shirt. Definitely no shoes.

I took my time, though every instinct in me wanted to rush. Freshened up a bit after the long day of travel, brushed my teeth, then wondered if the fifteen minutes had been a sufficient amount of time.

Only one way to find out.

Just a few steps down the hall, I knocked on #401. A few seconds later, Deborah cracked open the door, peeked out, looked me up and down and burst into laughter.

Oh damn, did I forget my jeans? I thought. A quick check brought relief.

She opened the door and I immediately got the humor. She was dressed in well-worn jeans, a white, low-cut t-shirt, and she was barefoot. My turn to laugh as she opened the door wider for me to enter.

Deborah’s suite was a typical vendor suite -- two divided rooms, one set up for client presentations, the other for her comfort. The entrance was on the client side.

“Let me show you something,” she said as she took my hand and guided me through the curtained, double doors to her side of the suite.

One bedside light -- obviously on a dimmer -- was all that lit the room. Any more would have spoiled what she wanted me to see.

“Look,” she said softly, almost breathlessly, as she flung open the draperies.

The view was stunning. A floor-to-ceiling window the entire width of the room offered nothing but treetops and the night sky we’d admired earlier. No painter on the planet could have captured the vastness and magnificence. I was awestruck.

“Gorgeous, isn’t it?” she asked, breaking the silence.

I realized Deborah had moved between me and the window. It was not by accident.

“Everything in my field of vision is gorgeous,” I answered, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close.

“Everything?” she asked as she turned in my arms to face me.

“Absolutely everything.”

Her arms wrapped around me and she tiptoed for a quick kiss. Back down flat-footed, she looked up and smiled. She tiptoed again, but this time the kiss was anything but quick. It softly lingered; no urgency at all.

The kiss broke, her arms unwrapped. Deborah leaned back against the window. Her eyes locked to mine as her hand gripped the bottom of her t-shirt and slowly pulled it up over her head.

She stood there nude from the waist up. I’m certain the grin on my face showed my appreciation for her beautiful, ample breasts. All natural, they could not have been more delectable.

I must have made the slightest motion toward her.

“No. You stand right there.”

She stood there a moment longer, which I didn’t mind at all, except for the obvious desire building. 

“I see you’ve not lost interest,” she finally noted with the slyest grin. She was staring at my crotch. I couldn’t have hidden my ‘interest’ even if I’d wanted to.

“Let’s see if I can raise your interest level.” The slight playfulness in her voice turned to seductive determination with that statement.

Deborah turned slowly. I could see her reflection in the window. She was watching me, too.

She unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped them, pausing for a moment and smiled at me. Her thumbs worked into the waist of her jeans and oh, damn, so slowly she pushed them down, swaying her hips side to side to assist in the removal. And no doubt it was for show.

She bent straight over as the jeans revealed more.

I’m a sucker for a tight, great ass and there was one appearing before me. Nothing lay between her and her jeans.

She stepped out of the puddle of denim, turned back to me and stepped close. It felt like minutes watching her move so seductively, but with definitive purpose. It was probably just a couple of seconds at most.

Deborah looked down and began running her fingernails along the length of the bulge in my jeans. “Mmmm…”

I moaned involuntarily.

“You like?” she asked, never looking up.

“You’re killing me.”

“In a good way?” She still watched her own hand.

“God yesss.”

Her head turned upward as I felt her fingers working on the button of my jeans. First the button, then the zipper. As she pushed my jeans down, she lowered herself into a squat in front of me.

One more tug and I was finally free of the constraints that had made my erection, well, uncomfortable over the last several minutes.

Her eyes turned up to meet mine as her fingers wrapped around me. She stroked slowly. She stroked firmly. When a clear drop of precum emerged, she licked it slowly. This lady was driving me crazy. But it seemed she knew exactly what she wanted and had a plan to get it.

Without warning, her mouth opened wide and she gradually swallowed the length of me. Then pulled her head back, leaving my shaft glistening. Her eyes turned to the task at hand. She stroked again, this time with just her right hand.

CassandraGood1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraGood1

Between her breasts I could see her left hand between her parted thighs...but only for a moment.

Deborah stood, never letting go of me.

“Derrick, I had every early intention of this being pretty quick, then calling it a night.”

The first thing that ran through my mind was that she was having second thoughts. She must have seen a look of disappointment on my face.

She stretched up to kiss me again. It wasn’t a kiss from a lady that was going to leave me wanting.

She stepped around me, climbed up on the bed. “I don’t want quick and I don’t want to call it a night.”

Her hand extended to me in an invitation to join her.

Her words -- that gesture -- calmed me like I thought I could not be calmed in such an aroused state. 

Slipping onto the cool sheets beside her, we immediately entangled. It felt like we couldn’t get close enough, but there was no frantic attempt. ‘Melting’ might better describe the moment.

Deep, probing, lingering kisses were accompanied by fingers tracing skin.

“On your back,” I heard Deborah whisper. 

When I did as told, she slipped her body onto mine. Her knees settled on either side of my hips. Her hard nipples grazed my chest as she brought her face to within inches of mine. She repeated, “I don’t want quick.”

Straddling my groin, her heat and wetness told me she was more than ready. Breathing deep, she moved her hips in long, deep motions. Back and forth as her hands gripped and lifted her breasts. Her head slowly tilted back. She was lost in the pure sensation of her swollen, slick lips gliding along my shaft.

I could only watch. But damnnn.

In a moment she leaned forward, placing her hands either side of my shoulders. Her eyes still closed, she pushed her hips down harder. The forward tilt put pressure on her clit. At that moment, her eyes opened wide. Her lips parted.

“Ohhhgoddd” was all she managed before all hip movement ceased and her body trembled. Then shuddered. And shuddered again. And again.

“In...me…” she softly managed as tremors of her orgasm randomly coursed through her. Her hips pulled forward, then pushed slowly back. She deftly captured me, then engulfed me. A low, long groan erupted from deep inside us both.

She came again, her contractions pulsing around every inch of me.

Deborah sat up straight and began to grind. My hands rested on her hips, not to guide but to add touch to the visual and blatantly sexual sensation.

Her hands on her knees, she pushed up straight, then arched her back deeply as she pushed me deeper. Her hips rolled and writhed in a seductive rhythm. Her fingers tugged at her already-taut nipples. She rode with purpose, but the tempo stayed steady.

When her forward-and-back movements changed to her hips gliding in tiny circles, the cadence quickened.

“Mmmm…again,” she announced, almost breathlessly. She came again, this time with her body straight and tightening in waves. The contractions deep within her gripped, squeezed and pulled me all at once. My urge to release heightened.

But not yet. I didn’t want this to end.

She calmed, relaxed, bent over and locked her lips to mine. This time the urgency surfaced both in her kiss and the rocking of her hips. Sliding forward so I lay barely inside her, Deborah quickly pushed back to consume me completely. For the first time, the wet sounds of sex -- the sounds of sexual abandon -- filled the room.

I could feel my release building. Deborah did, too.

Her eyes opened, she broke the kiss.

“Not yet, Derrick.” It wasn’t a demand. More like a lusty, yet sweet, request.

She eased me out of her, slowly rolled off me and urged me to take the dominant position on top.

Her legs spread wide, I settled between them.

It would have been easy enough to bury my almost-to-the-bursting-point cock in her without any effort. I think she expected that as she reached down and spread her lips with her thumbs.

But I knew she was still at a tipping point, so why not take advantage?

Instead of entering her, I moved up slowly so just the head dragged across her exposed, swollen clit. She gasped, then gasped again as I reversed the motion.

I found a slow, deliberate motion that had me moving barely two inches in either direction. 

“You’re teasing.”

“I am.”

“You’re going to make me cum again.”

“I know.”

“Cum with me. Cum on my clit. I want to watch.”

I loved her boldness and how relaxed she was; how free we both were in the moment.

I rose to my knees as her legs spread wide.

There was no need to encourage her to find her next orgasm. Two fingers were already dipping deep inside her, then slipping out and spreading her slick around over her clit.

“Stroke yourself, Derrick.”

She’d moved a pillow under her head so she could watch. She could see her own glistening fingers disappearing between her swollen lips. She could see my right hand pumping.

It was only a moment before her head pushed back, her eyes closed, and her hips thrust up.

“Nowww…”

I needed no further encouragement and at that moment released. Thick streams of hot cum landed on her clit. A tiny shriek escaped her lips as her thighs slapped together and she rolled over on her side. Her body shook in waves as she curled up.

I wanted to feel that.

Easing my body behind hers, I wrapped her up in me. She came again.

But for breathing that struggled to find a normal rhythm, the room was quiet.

We lay there for a long time. No words spoken.

“What time is your presentation?” she finally quietly asked.

“Nine, but I need to be in the ballroom by 8:30 to make sure everything’s set up and working.”

Deborah reached to the bedside table, maneuvered around her phone for just a few seconds, put it back on the table and turned off the light.

“Pull the covers up, please. Over us.”

She settled back against me, both of us on our left side, and sighed.

“You’re smiling,” she whispered.

“How do you know?”

“Because I am.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by RoaringTiger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments