Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

a good weekend for me

"My journal"

20
10 Comments 10
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The weekend turned out to be decent, getting better as each day passed. 

On Friday we went to a swingers party in Providence and hit it off with a new couple. My guy got along so well with Steve we decided to play. Tina seemed to be about half of Steve’s age and it was my first time with an East Indian or Persian woman and her pussy tasted unlike any other I’d experienced. My husband and I gave it a lot of attention.

Steve was a super guy but his cock was like a Q-Tip. However, he was good with his hands and gave a great massage. We left the party and went to their swank Boston seaport condo. Funny how you have no idea of someone’s wealth when you’re all naked in a room!

They appeared to be very wealthy and, after playing in their bed, we ate in Chinatown before calling it a night.

On Saturday, we shopped and set up for Christmas before hitting a party with our new friends. We also played there with another couple but they’re not really worth talking about. I’ll simply tell you that he came in a condom inside Tina in three minutes and his blonde wife was not my type. We didn't click. 

On the other hand, Tina was exquisite and I really enjoyed playing with her. She has golden-brown skin with two-tone light and dark lines around her lips, feet, and vagina. We plan on chatting more when she can and I have a feeling she has some secrets.

Sunday was amazing for me and I simply had to write about it. It turned out to be so much more like what I'm into these days and it's because I can’t discuss these things with anyone that I write this journal.

I’d known for nearly four months that my husband would be going to a concert in Worcester. That’s about an hour away so I knew I’d be free from four to midnight and I had a plan to fill those eight hours.

I emailed ten guys who pursue me on one of my favorite websites. I set them a task: Tell me what a date with you would be like. I said I’d pick the winner and we’d have a date.

Most of the replies were stupid male crap, full of stuff they thought I’d want to hear, or rude answers based on fucking the shit out of me. Then there was Dominic. He vividly wrote up our proposed date and knocked it out of the park as far as I was concerned. I emailed that he was the winner and it made his day. ‘Can’t wait to live the date,’ he replied.

Dom was very tall — about six-four to my five-six — beefy and hairy, not groomed like most men on the website or in the lifestyle. He was hung eight inches and very thick and all that was good. The bad side — he lives in the next city which is rather close. I went against my better judgement in picking someone so close to home but he was 59-years-old, divorced, and didn't seem to threaten any drama. He even said he would be okay with anything I arranged said but I told him, “No, it’s about what you want to do,” and he was very happy.

When my guy left promptly at four, I showered, shaved, and dressed to display as much flesh as possible. Dom had requested a backless black mini-dress which I wouldn’t usually wear in winter. But, hey, I aim to please. 

I drove to the restaurant and Dom was already at a table. He ordered a very nice bottle of wine and we shared an amazing dinner and conversation. We had a lot in common: wine, food, various types of music, places to eat, and travel. I really enjoyed everything about the evening. I felt wanted and special and it was classy. If I was single, he’d be perfect for me.

After we ordered dessert, he asked what my plans were and I said, “I have to be home at midnight.”

Dom smiled. “Well, it’s just after eight now. Want a nightcap at my place?”

“Sure,” I said, thinking it was just like the date he’d described. In fact, he’d written that whether we had sex or not would be my choice. 

Outside it was cold and he said, “Will you follow me?” 

“Yes, anywhere,” I said and that set up a quick kiss. 

I drove behind him for about fifteen minutes till we pulled into his driveway. Inside, he offered to open a bottle of wine and I accepted. We sat on the couch, he switched on the TV, and we made small talk. Dom wasn't aggressive at all. 

I got up to refill my glass but Dom didn’t want any more wine. When I sat again, I snuggled up to him and he put an arm around me. He put on Netflix and it was some culinary thing and I rubbed his thigh as we watched. Finally, he leaned in and we kissed and kissed… and kissed some more. 

Then I went for it, touching his cock through his pants. It was rock hard. He shut off the light and the room was lit only by the TV as we made out like teens. He became more assertive, helping me out of my dress and fondling my body. He got me naked with my ass in the air and mumbled something I couldn't make out before he skillfully licked my ass and vagina. He added a few fingers and made me super moist. 

After he removed his pants, I slurped on his perfect cock for quite some time and he held my hair or head and moaned a lot. I did my best to get as much down my throat as I could. He throbbed, his veins stood out, and he eventually positioned me half on and off the couch and took me doggy style. He slid balls deep inside me and in four or five strokes I came hard.

Dom kept going and going, not changing position, till I said I wanted to ride him. I soon came again and he told me that I was amazing. So, I switched to reverse cowgirl and he couldn't hold back, pumping huge loads of cum into me while he cried out.

He quickly went limp, slipped out, and we snuggled and watched more TV while he recovered. 

When I said it was getting late, he said, “One more for the road, then… and this time I want to look at you.”

That said, he raised my legs onto his shoulders and began pounding me as hard as he could. Dom bent to kiss me a few times but he really concentrated on driving into me before growling, “Here’s something to remember this night by.” He pulled out and spurted over my chest and neck.

“You’re awesome,” he said, collapsing by my side. “I wish I could fuck you all night.”

“It was so nice to have a romantic, classy date,” I said. And I may just give him another night if I can arrange it.

I didn't clean up before dressing and, after a kiss goodnight, I drove home still smelling of Dom’s semen and sweaty sex. We texted until I heard my guy pull into the driveway. Fortunately, he blacked out as soon as he got into bed which was good as I still had Dom’s stuff inside me. That turned me on.

In fact, I love 'me time' when I get what I want. 

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments