Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Threesome Seduction Story

"Short story flash erotica where a woman walks in on her newly wed husband having an online sex chat."

18
6 Comments 6
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

“Are you touching your lovely cock yet?” She wrote on the small chat window.

The poolside group of friends in the video had just started freeing themselves of their garments. She was watching the same video with me, wherever she was, this rather anonymous girl from the erotic website. We had started conversing with each other the past couple of days about all things erotic, me and this sheela_ephemeral. She was confident, had a wild imagination, and could easily get me hard and dripping with her words.

“Not yet… but damn this girl is so pretty, the couple’s friend!”

It was a sensual porn video of a small orgy that she had shared with me. Watching the video with this woman on the chat, and together commenting on how the video was making us feel had gotten me terribly excited, so much so that generous droplets of pre-cum squeezed out of my exposed cock with a delightful tingling sensation.

Suddenly I felt a gentle hand on my bare shoulder. All I had on at this time were my earphones and I never heard when my lovely, newly married wife had come back from work and stepped into the bedroom to see me naked in front of the laptop.

“How you feeling then, baby?” asked Jen.

And of course, she’d want to know! It was her idea in the first place to get me to talk sexually with other women online, as a means of convincing me to consider a threesome.

And then noticing my throbbing cock, she said, “Oh my! I don’t think your guy agrees with your old-school morals, wouldn’t you say?”

“My wife just walked in and caressed my shoulder…” I wrote on the chat, “I’m going to ask her to watch with me, ok?”

“Hot!” came the prompt reply from the other side. And then, “Imma start touching my clit now! Tell me everything!”

The idea had originated a week back or so.

“Listen I love you more than the President loves himself alright? And I know you know this, and I know how much you love me,” Jen had told me, “But stop making me into this Goddess who you have to be exclusive with forever. I mean you know I’m bi and want sexual contact with women too. We both know you get a boner at the sight of pretty women at the beach. So what gives? Let’s give ourselves a break and try something exciting with someone else.”

By someone else, she had meant some girlfriend of hers. I had warmly encouraged her on many an occasion to go ahead and get it on with her. But she was adamant that she wanted me to be a part of it. Especially given how this girl, Ashlee, was pretty in a way Jen knew I would be attracted to, and because she was on board with the idea as well. Most men would never understand why I had felt hesitation. I suppose it had something to do with the way I was brought up.

Presently, Jen sat down beside me on the bed with her arm around my shoulder. With one deft movement of her finger, she scooped up the leaking pre-cum from my sensitive cock and smeared it on one of my nipples, gently rubbing and playing with it using my sticky liquid. The two women in the video were now leaning over the guy’s cock, playfully licking the shaft and giggling, while intermittently kissing each other.

I sighed deeply, but continued typing, “She is playing with my nipples now, I love it when she does that!”

“Awesome!” came the reply from sheela, and then, “I’m sooo wet, give her a smooch and tell me more.”

jaylene1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jaylene1

Seeing the chat screen, Jen smiled at me, “Looks like your friend there wants you to…”

My lips closed around hers before she could finish. Her tongue searched out mine and I slipped my hand underneath her office top, loving the feel of the smooth warm skin of her delicate waist.

The online world would have to wait, I decided. I felt too enamoured by my wife’s sensual and intimate presence by my side. Seeing her in her work attire and glasses still turned me on. When I had undone the last button of her top, she flicked her shoulders and arms with magical elegance, and the fabric peeled apart off her bare body. She giggled at my surprised look. She did not have her bra on.

“Thought you might like it this way, took it off in the bathroom before I left the office,” she explained playfully, arching her head forwards and looking at me off the top of her glasses. Eyes smiling. Lips teasing out each word. Why would I ever need anyone else, unless I was going in along with her, hand in hand. Call me an old fashioned romantic but…

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed when Jen briskly leaned down on the bed and took my needy cock in her mouth.  

“I assure you, darling,” she said in between lovingly suckling my stiff member, making it feel like all the pleasures of the world had concentrated into a single place, “God has nothing to do with this.”

All I could do for a while was stroke her hair, her back, and breath in the air in grateful deep breaths, happy to be alive in this way.

“Hey,” I said, at last, feeling close to orgasm, drawing her up to face me and playfully pinching the erect nipples on her pert breasts, “I wanted to tell you… I decided last night. I’m in.”

“You’re in? You mean with me and Ashlee?”

“Yes, I’m in with any ride you want to take us on.”

“Are you kidding me? Last night? So what are you doing with this chick now?” she said with a flustered gesture towards the now abandoned laptop screen.

“Oh, well…” I thought for a moment before I could answer, “It’s just that she gets me so horny… I love how she talks to me and the videos she watches.”

“Hey man!” Jen tried to seem indignant and nearly pulled it off too.  

“Yeah, and I told her your idea about your friend,” I continued, “She said she thinks I should do it, too. So I told her last night that maybe I will. I’d think she is pleased with her work, seeing that she is your friend.”

“Wait, what!?!”

“It’s alright Jen,” I said, taking off her glasses from their by now crooked position on her nose. “Me just happening to meet her like that in the very website recommended by you, sharing videos of couples having threesomes with their friend? If all that wasn’t enough, Sheela is an anagram for Ashlee isn’t it? Ephemeral indeed!”

“You know what,” sighed Jen, moving toward my laptop, “I’m just going to write a message to your Sheela real quick.”

“Hey, you’ve left me dry here… tell me what you’re doing to your wife!” read the last message on the chat.

Alright babe,” Jen wrote, “I think it’s time for you to come in.” Send.

The door opened and in walked Ashlee – her long red hair undone – quite possibly coming from our spare bedroom from across the hall. Jen was right. She was indeed very lovely and already seemed to have this warm, friendly air about her.

“Well now,” she said seeing us this way, me naked on the bed with Jen sprawled topless on my lap, “Aren’t you two just about the most delightful sight on this planet!”

 

Published 
Written by Eroticex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments