Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon of Firsts

"Watching the game with a nudist in the house can break down inhibitions"

17
8 Comments 8
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The bar was crowded for the big football game. Standing room only. I was alone but hoped to find another regular to watch the game with. I ordered a beer and resigned myself to a disappointing spectacle. A good game was much more enhanced when watching with a familiar face or two.

 

Halfway through my beer, I see Jim walk in. Jim was a guy a frequently chatted with and we really hit it off. He was the perfect guy to watch the game with. I flagged him over, shook hands and told him "Looks like we're both too late to get a seat."

 

"Looks that way," he replied. I'm not sure my legs will last the entire game."

 

"I'm not sure either. I may just call it a day and watch the game at home," I replied.

 

"Fuck it," he said. "Let's stop at the store, get some beer and watch it at my place. I'm only five minutes away."

 

I liked the idea. I didn't want to see the game alone and buying beer was certainly cheaper than at the bar. I agreed.

 

I volunteered to get the beer and Googled the address he gave me. I was soon entering his home and opening cans in time for kick-off. Midway through the first quarter and already into my second beer, I notice a guy padding by us on the sofa. "Hi, I'm Carl," he said. He was nude. I didn't know what to make of it. He didn't wait for a response and made his way to the kitchen and got a beer.

 

"You guys mind if I take one?" Carl said as he popped the top before getting an answer.

 

"Don't mind him. He's my roommate and he's a nudist. Just ignore him."

 

Ignore him? WTF! A naked guy helps himself to my beer and I'm supposed to ignore him? I was about to simply get up and head home. Too weird for me, I thought. Watching the game alone at home grew more attractive.

 

Jim sensed my discomfort and called out to Carl. "You mind putting something on before exposing yourself to anyone?"

 

"YOU, of all people, are telling ME to put something on?" Carl said from the kitchen. "Besides, I'm paying for this place too and I can do what I want here. If your new meat isn't comfortable with it, fuck him."

 

Now my head was spinning. 'New meat'? 'Of all people'? My brows furrowed and looked to Jim for an explanation.

 

"Forgive me. Forgive all of this. I didn't know Carl would be home. Just ignore him and let's watch the game."

 

"Ignore me?", Carl said as he reentered the room. "With a dick like this, how can anyone ignore me?" He gyrated his hips to swing his limp-but-large cock. He laughed, took a swig of beer and returned to whatever room he emerged.

 

I shook my head in disbelief and got up to leave. Weird. Way weird.

 

"Jim, I gotta go," I said just as our team scored a touchdown. I wouldn't have even noticed if it hadn't been for Carl cheering in another room. 

 

"Just relax. He's harmless. Carl just likes being nude. Sit down, sit down. The game's just getting interesting. Have another beer."

 

I thought about it for a long moment and sat back down. I suppose I was being a prig and decided what Carl did in his own place was his business. That, and I wanted to see the replay of the touchdown I missed.

 

End of the first quarter and the score was tied. Carl came out strutting again and got another beer. "What's up, Jim?" he said as he popped it open. "How come you're not naked? Don't tell me you're getting shy!" He laughed again and retreated back into his room.

 

"What the fuck does THAT mean?" I said fixing my gaze at Jim.

 

Jim bashfully admitted that he was a nudist too. He went on to explain that the fact that Carl enjoyed it too was a perfect match for a roommate. I hadn't even sensed this side of Jim over the three or four months I've known him. I was becoming intrigued.

 

"I assume you both are gay?" I asked.

 

"I admit we do get frisky on occasion," he trailed off. "But only when the beer hits me!" Jim laughed out loud. "Don't worry. You're safe."

 

I had no idea Jim was gay, or bi or 'pan-sexual' or whatever the term. He was just a friendly guy that I enjoyed the company of. I was proudly straight and had no intention of changing that. And as Jim never 'hit' on me, I figured I'd settle in to enjoy the second quarter.

 

The quarter was intense with scores on both sides negating a lead and ended in a tie. Carl emerged to get another beer. Good thing I bought a case. But rather than return to his room, he remained standing at the edge of the sofa nearest me. I was uncomfortable seeing his dick out of the corner of my eye and tried to ignore it. He bitched left and right about a questionable call that gave the other team a field goal. How a naked man in front of two clothed people can be so asexual was beyond me.

 

I started to realize that nudity didn't necessarily mean sex. The more I thought about it, the more sense it made - and the less uncomfortable I became. So much so that I asked Carl why he bothered to watch the game in his room, rather than joining us.

 

"My TV's bigger, THAT's why," Carl said. "What you guys should do is watch the second half in MY room. That is if you handle it." He got Jim and I fressh beers and urged us both to follow him. "C'mon, c'mon. The half is about to start."

 

I couldn't believe I was following a naked man into his bedroom, but I did. I guess I felt as though it was like any other invitation - asexual.

 

His screen was huge! At least 85 inches. Maybe 100. His room was small, so the proximity was like sitting in the front row of a theater. Wow. The players were almost life-size. The only place to sit was on his bed. A queen bed. It'll be snug, but I was past Carl's nudity and cracked open yet another beer and settled in just as Jim excused himself for a bathroom run.

1Shreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1Shreya

 

I would never have guessed that I'd be lying next to a naked man, but there I was. In the recesses of my mind, I began to envy the freedom that Carl had. Nude in front of a stranger - without a care in the world. His dick was nice but no better than mine. Maybe I should adopt his lifestyle. Free and uncaring of what other people think. I laid back against the headboard to watch the kickoff of the third quarter.

 

Jim re-entered the room nude. I jerked my head upright. "Sorry. I just couldn't wear anything any longer. I hope you don't mind," he said as he positioned himself on the other side of me. "I just have to open up. Clothing restricts me." WTF! I was acquiescing to one naked guy, now I'm dealing with two? WTF!

 

I lay there frozen, absorbing the fact that I was laying between two nude men. Every instinct in my body signaled that I should leave. But I didn't. I nervously took a swig of my beer and hoped no one would ever hear of it.

 

The game went on without incident, sexually speaking. The game, however, was packed with nervous to-and-fro. We finally won with a 46-yard field goal in the final seconds of the game. We were all bounding and screaming with excitement. Though I was fully aware of the two dancing dicks on either side of me, there was never any hint of sexual activity. I admit that I felt out of place being the only prude in the group.

 

"It's early. Anything else you wanna watch?" Jim suggested.

 

"I got this," Carl replied and poked a few buttons on his remote.

 

At this point, I wasn't surprised to see porn appear on the big screen. Gay porn. My stomach fluttered as I realized that I was too inebriated to leave in a huff. I simply watched the men on the over-sized screen - and stealing glances of Jim and Carl on either side of me. They were slowly jacking themselves to and getting erections.

 

My head rocked and spun, but rather than wobbling to my car, I simply chose to give in to the developing experience.

 

"It seems I'm overdressed," was all I could say - and surprised that I did. I got up and peeled my clothes off before rejoined them in the middle. Three nude guys jacking to gay porn couldn't stay asexual for long and concluded that I was okay with it.

 

It wasn't long before accidental foot contact became intentional. I felt my face redden when I decided I wouldn't shy away the next time it happened. Pushing back against their feet, of course, signaled that I was open to more. I suppose I was. Soon their hands began to wander. Carl helped me jack and Jim gently squeezed my chest muscles. Whatever inhibitions I had had long disappeared along with my clothes. I'm on board.

 

I reached out to explore the handsome shafts and shaved balls on either side of me. Other than my own, I've never touched a man's penis before - let alone two. The feel and texture were quite unique and surprisingly erotic. If wasn't long after that that the floodgates of sexual tensions were opened.

 

Jim leaned in to lick and tease my cock as Carl turned my face to do the same on my mouth. I didn't know if it was the beer or some deep desire needed to see the light of day, but I didn't deny them anything. I was on a carnival ride that I had no intention of getting off of.

 

Like nudism in general, I wasn't ashamed of acting on what seemed so natural. It was the first time in my life that I felt so empowered and comfortable with my sexuality. I was a man on fire and that afternoon was a cornucopia of  firsts for me - and had no regrets about any of it:

 

I've kissed a man. Familiar yet different. I suppose it was the taboo aspect of it all, but my tongue probed as deep inside their mouths as theirs did mine; I've put a man's penis into my mouth. It was not unlike a popsicle, but warm. I hungrily bobbed my head and tried to emulate what Carl had done with me earlier; I also experienced anal sex. It was easy fucking Jim, but when Carl lubed me up and began to probe my anus I entered nirvana. It hurt at first, but when I felt him slip past my stubborn sphincter... well... I was forever converted; finally, there was my discovery of the taste of semen. My semen, their semen, and their mix - whether it be on a tongue, expelling from a cock or oozing from an anus... I tasted it all. An incredible afternoon of firsts indeed.

 

The groping and kissing continued into the shower afterward. I'll never forget the sensation of being lathered up by four hands in the warm rain... and the feel of slippery, soapy dicks in each of my own. So much so that I coyly suggested watching next week's game together too, to which they readily agreed to do. Carl even suggested making it a bigger party. I couldn't agree faster.

 

On the long drive home that evening, it dawned on me what Carl meant when I first saw him strutting across the room. "A new piece of meat". And Jim, admitting "We get frisky on occasion" replayed in my head. The signs were there. Was I being naive or secretly wanting things to unfold the way they did? Was I set up from the start or was it all as serendipitous as it appeared? Given all the new sensations, experiences and discoveries - I didn't really care. I was just happy that I stayed.

 

 

Published 
Written by bifan2see
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments