Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As An Older Woman… She Was Unbelievably Hot

"Sexual exploration with older woman from work"

35
13 Comments 13
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Never think that sex at an older age can be boring! This story was told to me about a year ago from a friend. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I tried to recreate it in my mind as to what really happened... It is real"

Louise was retiring. After twenty-five years at the agency, she outlasted many of her peers as well as many bosses. At seventy years old, she maintained a professional attitude, cheery personality, and lovely smile.

Her retirement party came as a surprise to her. We celebrated at my home. Thirty people hid their cars down the road and one of our co-workers drove her to my home to “pick me up” for a night out with clients. She was wonderfully surprised as tears ran down her cheeks when she walked in.

Louise looked beautiful that night. As usual, she dressed professionally in a black skirt, tan blouse, sheer stockings, and sexy heels. Although she was older, her shape remained desirable. Her big breasts remained tucked behind what I would describe as a “steel enforced” bra. Her legs were sturdy and shapely in her sheer nylons.

Throughout the evening, she glowed with emotion and was likely saddened by the fact that her departed husband couldn’t have witnessed her happiness that evening.

Turning towards me, she asked, “So Ted… are you responsible for this magnificent party?”

“Yes, I’m afraid we all were part of it. You deserve it, kiddo.”

Louise gave me a warm hug then planted a warm kiss on my lips.

Hmmm, I think she really meant to do that. It must be the alcohol.

As she turned to walk out of the kitchen, she winked at me and smiled. I watched as her body swayed as she exited.

I’ll bet she must have been a hot number in her early days. Hell, she is still sexy. It must be the alcohol!

As the guests departed, they all wished her good luck. Before long it was just the two of us.

“Louise, I had assumed that Mary had driven you here.”

“She had. But I wanted to help you clean up. Would you mind giving me a ride? I’m only five miles away.”

My mind raced. Everyone had pitched in to clean before they left. The house was immaculate. As I turned to face her, my eye caught her blouse unbuttoned a few inches revealing her cleavage. She looked at me and smiled.

“Ted, I know your divorce ended your marriage and ever since my husband died, I have wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed working for you. As an employee, protocol dictated that I never try to start up a workplace romance with my boss. But I have watched you for several years and now I am no longer bound by workplace etiquette.”

She stepped towards me and glanced in my eyes while whispering to me, “I have been very turned on by you. Yes, I’m now an old lady… well even a grandma, but I wanted to seduce you. Despite, our twenty or so year age difference, I am wondering if you would allow me to stay here tonight?”

Oh my God. I can’t believe I’m hearing this.

With my erection taking shape, I nodded and whispered, “yes.”

She looked down at her blouse and slowly started unbuttoning it – one button at a time. She glanced up at me as she undid them all and slowly pulled her blouse out of her skirt.

As I stood a few feet away, I stared at her cleavage and the massive globes held tightly in place by her bra. I approached her and placed my arms around her waist as I drew her mouth toward mine.

Our first kiss was long. Her tongue immediately searched for mine. Louise was starved for emotion. Louise was hungry for companionship.

Her lips tasted like lipstick infused with red wine. They were puffy and soft. Her mouth opened between each kiss as if searching for something. My mouth met hers again as our tongues swirled and probed.

From my vantage point, I looked down her blouse to see two tightly wrapped tits. The top of her cleavage showed signs of wrinkling, but heck… she was seventy. Her perfume mesmerized me and fueled my passion.

I led her upstairs to my bed. She embraced me and rubbed my chest and arms. She pressed her chest into mine signalling me to proceed. I reached behind her to release the clasps of her bra. Successful on the first try, I felt the undergarment slip away revealing her beautiful breasts.

“Do you like my tits baby?” she asked.

“Oh yes,” I moaned. I never heard her talk this way, so the excitement was overpowering.

“Feel them, suck them. Play with them,” she moaned.

In the dimly lit bedroom, her splendorous tits were exposed.

“My God, they are enormous,” I said as I sucked on her nipple.

“Baby, those are 36DD’s, or should I say they were 36DD’s before Mother Nature and gravity took hold.”

Louise’s tits were sexy. They were not at all perky; instead, they simply hung down as flat disks. I had never witnessed real “hangers” before, so it was exciting to see. Big nipples centred in huge dark areolas. The areolas from top to bottom were enormous and were in the shape of a large oval.

Feeling her “disks” was nonetheless hot and sexy. I was groping a seventy-year-old and she was enjoying it! My crotch was ready to burst.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

Louise’s hand glided over the tent in my pants. I could feel the enormous pressure of my cock trying to get out. Her long manicured nails circled outside my zipper as she palmed my shaft.

I reciprocated as we kissed as my hand moved to her skirt opening. My fingers glided up her smooth panty hose to find her warm mound. She wasn’t shaved as I felt a patch of fur covering her opening. Her crotch was warm… if not hot. I probed outside her panties as I attempted to feel the contours of her slit.

“Oh Ted,” she cried as her grip tightened around my engorged cock.

As she slowly unzipped me, my cock sprung out like a coiled spring.

“Fuck me, fuck my cunt.”

The lovemaking turned into a frenzy. It was a race to strip. Our clothes were thrown to the ground and we were both naked on my bed. The soft light from the hallway illuminated her curves.

Although floppy, her huge tits were pronounced. Her hairy cunt further revealed her age with the greying patches of hair. Below the shag, however, two very fleshy pussy lips would soon separate to accept my cock.

“Let me touch you,” she whispered.

Her soft hand wrapped around my shaft as she stroked me rapidly. My cock was in ecstasy as I felt my balls being lifted with each upward stroke.

“Taste me,” I said.

Her mouth kissed the tip of my cock before she took it deep. Her manicured nails lightly scraped the side of my shaft as her head bobbed up and down. I moaned with pleasure as she took all of me in her mouth. As she sucked me, her other hand massaged my tightening ball sac.

Oh my God, she is talented. Her husband was a lucky guy.

I smelled her perfumed hair as she lowered and lifted her head on my engorged cock. One of my hands massaged her drooping tits while my other hand’s probing fingers thrust deeper in her cunt. Although older, she secreted her love juices – amply lubricating her waiting hole.

I made her stop so that she could witness me sucking my fingers with her secretions. As I brought my hand to my mouth, I caught the sweet aromatic whiff of her potent womanhood. She had doused her pussy with a lilac smelling body wash or perfume. Her sweet natural odor and the lilac scent were indescribably delicious.

“Suck on my cunt juice baby”, she moaned. “Taste my wet hole!”

After licking my fingers, I positioned her back on some pillows and spread her legs wide. Before me waited a glistening pussy, partially opened and exposing her clit and well-defined labia. Although nearly covered by her huge mound of pubic hair, the prize wasn’t far. I lay down on my stomach as my hard cock slid nicely on the soft sheets.

My hands separated her giant labia exposing her swollen clit and large hole. As my tongue danced around from her clit to the large opening to her fuck canal, Louise took a deep breath and exhaled loudly.

“Oh my God! My cunt is on fire!

For ten minutes, I sucked on her cunt. Louise’s moans turned into screams. Her hands clenched my hair as she guided my mouth towards her love buttons.

“Ted, oh Ted, that is so good. My cunt is hot for you. Fuck me, baby. Stick that thick cock into me. I want your cum.”

I sat up and spread her legs as far as they could go. As I positioned myself over her, she reached for my engorged cock with one hand while using her other hand to spread the lips of her cunt. Her saliva drenched pussy glistened as my cock entered her.

Louise’s eyes widened as my cock entered the waiting wet hole. I slowly pushed in as I watched her face.

“Oh baby, you’re in me. Push it in all the way… pleaseeeeee”

She pulled my ass towards her and I slid into her cunt. I arched my back as I lunged my hard cock deep into her hole. I could see her exhale sharply as the helmet shaped head found its mark.

For forty minutes we fucked. Her body, although older, managed to keep a subtle rhythm as we rocked in unison. At times, I would fuck her hard, fast, and deep, while other times, slowly pulling my cock entirely out of her only to reinsert again.

When I thought she couldn’t bear my weight anymore, I positioned her facing the bed to go doggy. Her swollen cunt was fully visible from behind and her sagging big tits touched the bed. Again, for nearly fifteen minutes I rammed my cock deep inside her as she screamed in ecstasy.

“Ted, come on me. Please dump your hot load deep inside me. I want to feel it.”

Without hesitation, I prepared for the final thrusts. Her hand cupped my balls as I reached the point of no return.

Finally, as my cock started to pulse, I felt the pleasurable ecstasy of ejaculation.

“I’m Cumming Louise! Feel my jizz”

Her sloppy cunt got sloppier. A stream of jizz filled her cunt as she rocked in motion around my cock.

After a few more minutes of thrusting, we were through. My final recollection was pulling out of her and watching the jizz dripping from her cunt. We didn’t clean up till morning. We were so tired that we slept in each other’s arms.

A great night with my senior lady!

 

Published 
Written by eroticcouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments