Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Banana Cream.....

"There's more than one use for bananas"

50
52 Comments 52
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"My thanks to Kiteares for giving me this inspiration!"

Shopping, I come across fresh bananas in their bins.  My mind wonders….

That damn job of his is consuming him!  We've only been married six months, but he hardly notices me anymore.  "I'm tired honey," I can hear him say again.  Has the honeymoon already ended?  I need to do something….

The decision is made.  I grasp a bunch and lovingly caress them before carefully bagging them.

"Please put the bananas on the top of the bag," I ask.

The bagger smiles as if she knows my thoughts, my plans.

Getting home, I quickly put the groceries away before heading to the bedroom.  I quickly discard the tee shirt and jeans I'm wearing and layout his favorite lingerie on the bed.

A burgundy lace chemise, a garter belt of the same material and color, the sheerest nylon stockings, and black patent leather high heels.

Going to the bathroom, I begin running the water for my bath.  Lighting rose-scented candles, I slide into the bubble bath and submerge myself in the warm, luxurious waters.  Closing my eyes, I take the sponge and begin to sensually cleanse my body.  My breathing quickens, my breasts heave, the areolas large and dark.  The nipples full, sensitive, and erect.  I pinch and pull them.   Soft moans and sighs escape my lips.

I part my legs slightly and slide my other hand between them.   My fingers trace my swollen labia for several moments sending shivers of anticipation surging through my body.  Taking a deep breath, I slide a finger inside my flesh, my hips lifting upward in response to the penetration.

My fingers work in concert with each other, taking me higher-and-higher.  I slide the fleshy hood of my clitoris back, exposing the sensitive nub.  Exposed, I rasp my fingernail across the tip.

"Oooohhhh," I mutter.

I slip a second finger into my eager pussy and begin working them back-and-forth frantically while, at the same time, pinching and pulling my nipples more vigorously.

My body begins uncontrollably thrashing about in the water as the tensions and pressures within me begin to build rapidly.  I struggle to restrain myself, but my need overwhelms me.  I'm insatiable, unstoppable.

Suddenly, a volcanic release is felt.  Screams of exquisite pleasure echo off the walls.  Tidal waves spill over the sides, flooding the floor below as I tremble and shake violently.

Reality resumes as the orgasm subsides and, finally disappears.  I look up the clock and release my husband will be home soon and I want to be ready for him.  Pulling the plug of the bathtub, I stand up and rinse the soap suds off my body with the shower head before stepping out onto the bathmat and drying myself down.

*****

I quickly dress in the outfit I had laid out and walk down the hallway to the kitchen.  I notice the bay windows and think briefly of the possibility of him seeing me in the flimsy lingerie, but I quickly forget about him as I proceed to the task at hand.

I separate one of the bananas from the rest of the bunch and lovingly stroke it between my fingers while waiting for my husband to arrive.

My heart beats faster as I hear him putting his key in the slit, and turning it to open the door.

I quickly unpeel the banana and walk into the dining room.   Seductively, I hold the banana up touch my tongue to the tip before twirling it around the head.

His brown eyes open up as wide as saucers.  He is petrified, stunned by both my appearance and my seduction.
Smiling, I slide the banana into my mouth and close my lips around it.

"Oh my fucking god Meg!"

"You like it?" I ask, pulling the tuber out before sliding the banana into my mouth and sucking inward until it disappears down my maw and I close my lips around my fingers.

He starts to move towards me.

I retreat backward, pulling the banana out of my mouth and licking my lips.

He reaches out to pull me into him.

"Wait!  There's more!"

"Huh?"

"Now that I've gotten your attention sweetheart…."

I slide the banana slowly down the front of the chemise, between my breasts – rising and falling with my quickening breathing once more – down further-and-further.  With my other hand, I slowly, tantalizingly, lift the hem, exposing the neatly trimmed triangularly-shaped tuft of pubes above my mons.

His eyes are even larger now.  I can his anticipation, his desire in them.

Staring deeply into his orbs with mine, I slip the banana between my slippery lips into the warmth of my pussy.
He gasps loudly in disbelief.

I beginning working back-and-forth in my heat, sighing and whimpering softly as I do.

Samanthaa_Clark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samanthaa_Clark

"I want you baby!"

"Really?" continuing to work the fruit in me.  "How bad do you want me?"

"Really bad!"  He moves towards me again.

Taking the banana out, I hold it up to him.  It glistens with my juices.  I take it to my mouth and lick my tongue around it, tasting my juices mixed with the flesh of the fruit.  "Want to share it with me?" I ask, sliding it back into my warmth below.

"Hell yes," he screams.

"Then eat it out of me!"

"No problem Meg.  No problem at all!"  Taking me by the hand, he leads me into the bedroom.

 

 

*****

In a flash, his suit of clothes lies piled on the floor and we collapse entangled onto the bed.

As his lips meet mine, I feel his hand slide downward.  I open my legs slightly to allow him access.

I twitch as his fingers slide inside my moist flesh to grasp the end of the banana sheathed between my velvety folds.   Slowly he slides in slowly with me, exciting me.

Moans and sighs escape my mouth as our kisses become more fervent, passionate.  Tongues twist and turn, exploring each other's mouth.

I feel the length of the fruit being withdrawn.

My husband holds it up and sniffs the aroma of my juices.

"Aaahhh.  Smells like….  Smells like…. You.  Smells like heaven in the flesh."

He slides down again to kiss me lightly.

"Let's share!"

Holding it up, both of us look longingly into each other's eyes before beginning to eat the fruit slowly towards the middle.  After consuming the tasty treat, I slowly lick my lips.

 "Now that we had dessert first, it's time for the main course."

We can't take our eyes off each other.  Like deer in headlights, we remain motionless, entranced with each other.  Awed by the awareness of the insatiable burning desire for each other.  

My hand falls to his crotch, seeking his fruit.  Grasping it between dainty fingers, I feel it pulsating.  Stroking his manhood, I begin kissing my downward.

Within seconds, I'm on top of him, pushing my wetness back into his face while lowering my mouth on him.  I leap upward uncontrollably as I feel his fingers pry open my puffy lips and dart this tongue into me.

He moans loudly as I suck his bone into my mouth and begin to attack him with frenzied eagerness.

 I feel the familiar tensions building up again with me as I swallow his cock deep into my throat.  Stretching its walls.  Filling me. He begins thrusting upwards into me with a vigor I had not seen in a long time.

Time rushes by fleetingly, unnoticed.

Once again, my tension builds.  Once again, I struggle to restrain my release.  Once again, I fail.  My body begins to spasm.  To heave and twist uncontrollably.  My husband valiantly tries to restrain me, but even his immense strength is unable to control the imminent release of unbridled passion. Suddenly, I cry out in ecstasy, pushing my hips back hard into his face.  The floodgates open, the dam bursts, and a rush of juices gush forth.  I feel his mouth eagerly lapping up the juices from my orgasmic eruption.

I continue to suck his cock even harder, more fervently.  My efforts are rewarded when, as own orgasm begins to ebb and wane, he bucks wilding, screaming out as he shoots his load of hot cum down my throat.  I try to swallow it but am unable to.  It seeps out from the corners of my mouth.  Long sticky strands of cum drip onto the sheets, as he pulls his flaccid cock from my mouth.

We collapse on the bed, spent.  Our breathing still labored, our hearts still pounding.  For several minutes we're unable to move, frozen in a post-orgasmic bliss of satisfaction.

Finally, I'm able to shift myself and turn around to face my husband.  I trace his lips with my fingers, wiping some of my juices from them and putting them on my tongue.

"You were wonderful honey.  That was fantastic."

"You weren't too bad either," I reply, shifting my fingers down to his still limp cock.

I kiss him softly before slipping my tongue back into his mouth and again, tasting myself.  Breaking the kiss, I lick my lips.
"And when, do you think this will be ready for action again?" I ask, my hand stroking his manhood.  "You haven't finished the job yet.  The fire you started is still smoldering.  Only you can douse the flames of desire you lit inside of me!"

"Soon my love, soon.  Soon, I promise."

He's mine again.  You lucky girl; your husband is back! 

Seduction complete.

 

Published 
Written by Meagananne1986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments