Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

California Lock Down, Pennsylvania-style

"The business magnate's daughter needs sex away from the office..."

5
3 Comments 3
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Kimberly Lynn was in a tricky position for dating, for casual sex even. She was the daughter of a prominent local businessman and everyone knew that where she worked, in one of her dad's corporations. So immediately she felt unable to have sex in the office. She also found trust difficult in the neighbourhood because everyone knew that she now owned a ranch, settled on her when her parents divorced.

Kimberly Lynn was smart enough to realise that what she needed was folks who did not know her at home, did not want to know her at home and yet could respect her as more than just a fuck. It was a tough ask, but one she hoped she could find.

For a hot fuck, she could always try the truckers passing through town. But she reckoned they would be all cum and no romance. Not her bag of tricks.

So Kim, as she liked her friends to call her, decided that she needed to take some trips out of town and find some pre-arranged romance. She was going to hire a gigolo, for chrissakes! Or at the very least, find a website where a guy would mimic one.

All those plans disappeared when a man smiled at her in a bar in town and they struck up a conversation. It turned out he, Peter, was a management consultant from California, on secondment for three months. And he had to be discreet too, work and all that.

Kim decided that this was possible because she would never tell him where she lived, citing 'business' as the excuse. She asked him if they could drive thirty miles away to go eat, so no-one around there recognised her. They agreed to leave the bar separately and she would come to his hotel for 7.30 pm on Friday night for her out-of-town date.

Kim dressed carefully. She wanted to look sexy but not unprofessional. She put on black stockings, shocking pink panties and bra, a cream skirt and a cream blouse. Perfume on her pussy, her breasts, her wrists, under her chin and behind her ears. A subtle lipstick and a pair of alluring earrings. She let her hair hang loose, and put on some three-inch heels. She looked gorgeous, but kept her distance. She hoped it would make Peter flirt like hell.

When Peter's eyes widened as he saw her again, she knew she had him hooked for the evening. He was dressed in a smart light blue shirt, dark blue slacks and slip-on black shoes. Casual, but smart, professional but not formal. Perfect.

The thirty-minute drive was a time to exchange interests and passions: they both loved hiking, they both loved swimming and although Kim had said nothing, she knew that Peter loved sex and she did too.

For two hours, Peter was a true gentleman. She felt really listened to, the flirting told her she was hot for him, she knew there was much more for a second date if they wanted one. All the time in the restaurant he kept his distance, even though Kim's panties were starting to feel a bit wet. Kim had not had sex for six weeks and she realised how much she needed it and soon.

After supper, they walked hand in hand, squeezing each other occasionally. Kim put her arm around Peter's waist and she realised her body fitted nicely next to his. She realised she wanted him to touch her up, kiss her, press her against a wall, even finger her in public. Kim was shocked at herself, she could not believe she was being so wild in public, even in thoughts.

She pulled Peter to a bench and whispered in his ear: 'Peter, I am so hot tonight. I want you tonight, but you cannot know where I live. If I blindfolded you and tied your wrists so you could not see where we were going, would you come back to mine and fuck my brains out?'

'YOU want to tie ME up? And there I was thinking that you were a naughty little girl who wanted to be spanked tonight?'

Kim blushed purple, shocked at his direct response.

'Yes or no Peter. One word, right now.'

'Two words Kim: HELL, YES!'

Kim took out rope and blindfolds from her boot, tied Peter up in the passenger seat and started to drive.

She teased him all the way, stroking his thighs and seeing his cock swell in his pants. She ran a finger along his jaw and ruffled his hair. She knew this would infuriate him, make him hot to fuck her brains out, make him want to dominate her.

But Kim's game was to keep him tied up, then lock him in her bedroom. Then she would get him untied, have him tie her wrists behind her then make her kneel in front of him, as vulnerable as could be, and tenderly suck his manhood to make him explode uncontrollably.

Kim was nothing if not adventurous. She wanted to see how wet her pussy would get knowing that she could be gagged but actually treated with the utmost gentleness, despite her submissive- and helpless position.

Kim's thoughts had made her panties totally sopping, her nipples on fire. She knew she HAD to get fucked tonight, there was no other option. Her body was screaming for sex, she was risking everything taking a stranger to her ranch, and she was being kinkier than she had ever dared out of doors before.

When she got Peter into her bedroom, she locked the doors, lowered all the blinds so he could see nothing outside, then she stripped him piece by piece. She left his briefs on, even though his cock was ramrod stiff and pressing out in its tumescence. When he had nothing but his briefs on, she knelt, she started playing with his balls, his cock, teasing him and taunting him. She felt him holding back, not wanting to shower her face with cum. Just when she thought he could not be teased any more, she untied his wrists, told him to undress her and tie her wrists instead.

Peter taunted Kim for twenty minutes undressing her. He taunted her nipples, making them rock hard, twisting them gently, nibbling then, stretching them, until she moaned in ecstasy. He pulled her panties to one side, licked her bush, kissed the entrance to her pussy, refused to touch her inside, kissed her inner thighs and then kissed her under her neck and up and down her arms.

Kim was ready to wet herself, but like Peter, she was not prepared to cum too soon. She wanted Peter to make her suck him like a gentle submissive little girl, then she wanted him to lick her so tenderly that she came like a virgin once again.

When Peter said: 'Kneel!' it was the gentlest command Kim had ever received. No raised voice, but unmistakable authority. She obeyed instantly, she made love to his cock as if it were her first and last chance to ever suck cock.

She felt his pulsating rod get huge, she taunted his balls with her mouth and then, after ten minutes of driving him crazy, he came all over her face, absolutely covering her with ropes of cum. She had never experienced so much in her life, it was everywhere. In her hair, all over both her cheeks, dripping down onto the towel she was kneeling on. Kim felt blessed, she had given Peter so much pleasure that he had given her the biggest load of his life. Now she wanted him to take her to the shower, fuck her from behind like the gigolo she needed to make her cum just as much as him...

Peter was made of sterner stuff though. He ordered her again not to wash her face until she had cum all over his cock. He wanted her fucking his cock with her face still covered in cum. Kim was so ready to obey it amazed her. She did everything Peter said and sure enough, when she came, she could not remember ever cumming more intensely, for longer, with a greater release.

'Now wash your face, you gorgeous little cocksucker!'

Kim went red, realising that Peter had not called her Kim. She knew he had earned the right to speak to her like that, and as long as it was just the once, it made her horny again. But she did not want Peter to call her a whore when they were cuddling. She wanted to be his princess for an hour now...

Peter knew that women who had cum deeply were very tender, very sensitive, needing to be held, needing to be weak in their man's arms. He held her gently, stroked her hair, told her how beautiful she was as a lover. Then he simply took her from behind, thrust inside her again and soon she was moaning uncontrollably, begging him to fill her up with cum.

Kim could never remember saying that in bed before. She was amazed at how wanton she was becoming. She needed his hands squeezing her nipples hard, she needed a hand on her mouth, she needed cum deep inside her. Before any of that happened though, she started shaking uncontrollably, cumming so effortlessly, so sensuously, so totally, so kinesthetically.

She had never shaken quite like that before and she knew that Peter would have to wait to cum inside her. She almost felt guilty at making him wait, but he was such a gentleman. He held her tight, whispered in her ear that he was so moved by how beautifully she had climaxed, that she simply whispered back, 'fill me in whatever hole you want: just give me your cum again!'

Peter tied her wrists again, then ordered Kim to suck his cock until he came deep down her throat. Kim loved the directness of his orders, the way he held her hair and her head, the way he filled her mouth with cock. When Peter came, Kim swallowed every last drop down, knowing it was what men loved more than anything.

She whispered to Peter, 'stay the night, fuck me goodbye in the morning, then I will blindfold you to drive you back to the hotel.'

Peter gave Kim what she wanted. Kim drove Peter back to the hotel and Peter said, 'Next time: in California, OK?'

Kim knew that it was an open invitation that did not need to be accepted, but he was saying how much he had enjoyed their night together.

Kim had cleared her sexual tension, had found a way to fuck safely at home and had discovered how much she loved taking quiet, firm orders in bed.

She felt a true woman. She felt her breasts were perfect as they were and her cunt welcomed his cock so well that she was now filled with Peter's morning cum. She was a free woman, a woman with a sex life to live. A woman with a body that would remain beautiful for many years to come.

Kim was glad she had risked everything with Peter. From now on, she would never have hang-ups about her body. Nor her sexiness. Nor her talents in bed. She knew now she could take weekend trips to NYC, Florida, even a summer trip to Europe. There would be cock for her there, just when she needed it.

She wondered which girlfriend she could trust to tell all to.

Because boy, did she want to regale all her sex adventures of last night to someone...

JessiicaBates1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiicaBates1

Published 
Written by anon47
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments