Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dressing Room With a Personal Touch

"and that's when things got rather interesting."

64
41 Comments 41
25.4k Views 25.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It was late afternoon. I was busy arranging new arrivals at the back of the store for window display and upcoming Spring theme when a distinct accent was heard coming from the front of the store.

At eighteen, I was in love with the concept of latest fashion and fairly confident of my ability to come up with visuals that would draw the eye and guarantee sales.

I could hear my name being summoned softly over loudspeaker. Adjusting my black skirt and white top with a sigh, I headed up front, putting a pleasant smile on my face to hide mild annoyance at the interruption.

"There you are, dear. Mahina, would you please see to Miss Royce..." said the store manager, sounding more of a command than request.

Turning towards the woman, the pleasant smile was quickly replaced by genuine surprise
and admiration. Miss Royce was stunningly beautiful. Well built and blonde, tall with regal grace that was unmistakably European.

There was definitely a connection in that instant, of some sort, although I didn't realize it at first. Within seconds I was being assessed. She spoke quietly with my Manager for the next two and one half hours as we covered almost every inch of the store. She selected items to be considered for purchase as the three of us browsed the aisles. Apparently they did things differently in London. I was also asked to assist with helping her to dress.

We managed to secure the largest dressing room in the store. Miss Royce would ask me to hand her articles of clothing, one at a time, from lingerie to evening attire. I had never seen so much clothing to be tried on in one sitting. She would try on several different tops and skirts and dresses and suits.

Next, she wanted me to help with lingerie and that's when things got rather interesting. As I was handing her the matching pairs, I silently wondered, was it my imagination or did the tip of that nipple gently brush across my wrist each time as she would lick her lips?

I thought perhaps it was my imagination and things of this sort were bound to happen, right? I mean, I was fully dressed and she was quite naked, or almost, and not a blush to be seen.

"We seem to be about the same size. Why not try these on with me?" She suggested.

Now at this point, I was half smitten, but tried to retain a bit of professionalism by suggesting that it wouldn't be necessary, to which she replied, "Nonsense. Look, we're both women, and this way, it would save time and give me a better visual how the style or cut might also look on me."

We're both women. Now that, sounded reasonable to me. My back to her, I unbuttoned my top then hung it carefully on a hanger. She barely looked at me while she continued to grab pairs and tried them on herself, yet ever so often she would adjust the fit on me here and there, then take it off and instead, try it on herself and ask my opinion. Of course, I answered honestly.

It felt a bit strange, but then I thought, well why not? It's bound to be a great sale, right?
She picked out a splendidly beautiful lace red camisole set which included lace cami, demi bra, crotchless undies, and matching garters. She had the most beautiful legs I had ever seen. She was gorgeous and I was speechless as I watched her put each piece on.

But then she reached up to grab another one just like it, only in black and handed the set to me. I looked at her incredulously and a bit red faced, when she smiled and said, "Well? I want to make a decision about color, please."

Half naked as it was, what else could I do without feeling even more foolish? Snatching the set with trembling hands, I started to put each item on as I had seen her do. What did I know? I only sold them, never wore them personally.

And to top it all off, my body was going nuts. My brain was whispering, "what if?" and my moral ethics was screaming to the top of its lungs, "Now don't you dare, you hearing me, Mahina?"

"This is plumb crazy", I thought. But what a commission this is going to be on an upscale sale.

LauraGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraGarcia

So I shut out the chatter and went with the flow.

Someone was speaking. I realized Miss Royce was talking to me, "Here Love, this is how its done. Let me do that for you..."

And she continued to move things about for a better fit here and there. Adjusting me as well as herself whenever we tried on matching pieces.

I was such a nerd and kept to myself most times. Some might say naive, but I was full of
life and my brain flooded with possibilities.

Hearing a sound, I noticed she'd knocked her purse over along with its contents which
had spilt onto the carpet floor. She was in middle of slipping on another cami and asked
if I wouldn't mind retrieving her purse and contents for her.

Sure. I thought nothing of it and started gathering up things while on my knees. There was a lipstick which had rolled beneath the bench.

As I stretched further back to grab at it, I felt the insistent pressure of warm skin pressing soft between my rear cheeks and gently moving against my rim.

Shocked, I remained still. Right where I was.

Even at eighteen, I had to be honest with myself. Somehow, somewhere deep inside me, I was a wondering where this shopping interlude was heading in the first place, right? If nothing happened, I was safe. It was just a sensual pleasure which tickled the senses.

But, if something did happen, such as what was going on right now... oh the possibilities were endless, weren't they?

I heard soft breathing... in unison... hers... mine... both of us.

"Allow me to help you, dear..." Her soft breast pressed into my lower back. She wasn't tiny up there either. Both of us being about the same size and build, only she was taller by a good four inches in bare feet.

Quickly retrieving the lipstick and putting all contents back into the purse, I felt her back away as I turned to say that's okay, I can do this. She had righted herself and by the time I turned around, I had naked pussy in my face, soft, smooth and glistening.

Fingers gently tipped and lifted my chin. I know my face was burning bright red as I heard, "Lovey, it's alright. Be a good girl and ..."

My mouth, her pussy, same level, that was it... and that was when I kissed her. Right there.
I wasn't exactly sure what it was I was supposed to be doing or should be doing at this point. Heck, I might even be bad at it... but it was... I don't know... instinct?

When I looked up, face glistening wet, she was biting that bottom lip of hers and whispering soundlessly as the back knuckles of one hand brushed back and forth against her mouth.

Another hand slowly lowered to the back of my head through long dark curls, softly urging.
Kissing her, I became very relaxed and needed little coaching as my head descended then and there. Smack, right where she wanted me to be. Here in this room, I learned to pleasure a woman. Having tasted her for the first time, I began to wonder of my own coming sexuality as I was still a virgin. Kissing her, drinking her flavor, I suddenly began to realize why men enjoy kissing and eating us there so much.

I was a novice, but she was so turned on and pooling in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could and as quickly as I could. Next thing I knew, she has her beautiful tanned boobs in my face and was teasing my lips, moaning softly into my ears as I suckled while she cradled me against her.

I've no idea just how long we stayed in that room.
I will tell you all this, she bought everything! An amazing $8,000.00 sale!

The next day, when I got to work, my Manager handed me a parched envelope. With a big smile on her face, she said simply, "You made quite an impression, Mahina. She left this for you."

Opening carefully, I found ten crisp, American, one hundred dollar bills, and her personal
number on back of her business card with one of the top modeling agencies in London.

But that's another story.

Published 
Written by ClassicElegance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments