Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends with Benefits

"Miss Jones and the Headmaster"

69
51 Comments 51
23.2k Views 23.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words


Twenty-four-year-old Roma, shy but married, walked along the school corridor past the Headmaster's office. Two men's heads followed as her ass swung...

'Who is that young woman?'

'That is Roma Jones, our junior lab assistant. She joined us in September, Headmaster.'

'Perhaps it is time we ensured that she took part in more extracurricular activities? Send her to see me, Mr. Wilson.'

'Yes, Headmaster.'

The next day, at 4.15, Miss Jones knocked on the Headmaster's door.

'Come in, Miss Jones. Shut the door, take a seat.'

'Thank you, Sir. What can I do for you, Sir?'

'Miss Jones, I pride this school on hiring staff who contribute not only to formal duties but in other ways too. I thought we could explore how you could contribute in a novel way.'

'Yes sir, did you have anything in mind?'

'Yes, I thought you could contribute to helping to run a truly 21st-century sex education class for our teenagers.'

Miss Jones blushed, then said: 'I am very shy sir, that is why I am a lab assistant.'

'But you are clearly very attractive, I am sure you have had a normal experience of sex from a first kiss to adult experimentation.'

'I married my first boyfriend, sir, I have very limited experience.'

'Well then, you can present the choices they have during first love, and whether monogamy is indicated or not. We can find a male colleague who played the field a bit more for some of the more advanced topics.'

'But what is expected of me, sir?'

'I would like you to talk about how girls feel growing into women, how you see a relationship starting, what boys must understand about physical contact with girls and young women. You would get significant bonuses for this role, Miss Jones'

'I think I would feel very embarrassed sir. I am not sure I have yet fully explored all my emotions enough yet.'

'Well, how would you feel if I told you I find you very attractive? What would you feel if I looked deep into your eyes and held your hand for the first time?'

'Sir....' Roma blushed deep beetroot.

'You felt complimented, but shame and guilt because you are married and should not feel that with other men?'

'Yes, sir.'

'Well, then you will tell boys that when your husband was your boyfriend, you appreciated compliments, eye contact, and appropriate touch.'

'I am not sure I am ready for this sir.'

'Would you like a rehearsal with me? I think you show great potential for this role. Boys and girls need young teachers for this, teachers who are sexually mature, and who relate well through feelings. My generation is like their parents, and we all know teenagers think parents stopped having sex years ago.'

'How would we rehearse sir?'

'Like this....' Miss Jones felt her hair being stroked, kisses going from her hand to her neck, causing her head to lean back and a moan to emerge.

'Sir...I do not understand.'

'But I do Miss Jones. Your tits give me a big hard-on.'

'I need to get home for my husband, sir.'

'Yes, Miss Jones. Come to my office tomorrow wearing a red dress, blue underwear, stockings, and shoes. Look professional but alluring.'

'Yes, Sir.' Miss Jones fled, ran to her car and drove home.

Miss Jones was filled with conflicting emotions. She was a married woman, conforming and conservative. But the Headmaster had kissed her, and her pussy had become wet. She needed a relaxing bath to think things through.

In the bath, she started stroking herself, becoming quickly aroused. She imagined again being fingered, and strong desire raged through her. When she thought about holding the Headmaster's cock, her hips bucked and she splashed water over the floor. What was wrong with her? She was a dutiful little wife, not a slut. Wasn't she?

She thought about lying on the Headmaster's desk, with her panties pulled down and started fingering her g-spot, she moaned, bucked in the bath and sent water all over the bathroom floor. When she thought about squirting on the Headmaster's floor, she orgasmed, her body thrashing and shaking, flooding the bathwater across the room.

What was wrong with her? She felt like a slut, dreaming of sex with the head. She had not felt like this dreaming of her husband.

Her husband was not back for two hours, so Miss Jones got into bed and masturbated again. When she stroked herself, she thought of stroking Sir's cock, being slapped across the face by a rock hard phallus, being fucked over his desk. She moaned 'More Sir, More Sir, please don't stop sir! She came to the edge of the bed and squirted all over the floor. It was a big, long squirt, she knew now she needed this dirtiness for real. She needed to become Sir's slut.

Miss Jones put on a short sexy black dress for her husband. She wanted him to fuck her downstairs, not just in bed. She would not ask, if he didn't she would fuck the Headmaster instead.

Miss Jones realised her panties were wet again. Being a slut excited her. Being a slut and a dutifully married woman made her constantly horny.

Miss Jones' mind was made up. She needed to be a slut with her headmaster.

Next day, Miss Jones dressed as requested but failed to attend the office. She knew the Headmaster would not complain as he was lusting for her tits. She had him where she wanted him, he would either pursue or desist. The following morning she would arrive early, pass his office window going to the staff room, just to taunt him. She expected he would call her into his office.

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

Next day, she arrived wearing navy blue, red underwear, stockings and shoes at 8.05. No-one else was in the staff room, but the Headmaster soon appeared. 'Come to my office, Miss Jones.'

Miss Jones loved his forcefulness but knew he would never do anything with staff walking past his window, but when she entered, the blinds were drawn. The door shut behind her and the Headmaster pressed her against the wall, pushed his hand straight up her dress, demanding fingers went straight into her pussy. Miss Jones was horrified that she came. ....she felt humiliated, slutty and out of control.

'Will that form part of the Sex Education classes Sir?'

'Certainly not, it was Lesson One of your Sexual Adventure classes, Miss Jones.'

'After School, Sir?'

'4.30 sharp. Here. No panties.'

Miss Jones realised he had gone all out to make her his, like no-one before. She had her orders, so tonight she would submit, without panties.

Through the morning, she prepared the practicals without difficulty, but at lunchtime, she drove to a car park in the woods and fingered herself thinking of Sir's fingers inside her. She came quickly and forcefully, then came again almost immediately. Then she thought of Sir's cock, dreamt of sucking it, taking it between her tits, having her panties ripped down, being penetrated. Her fingers made her cum again. She had to get back to school.

Ten minutes to spare, she prepared afternoon lesson practicals knowing now she was a slut. Not with her dull husband, with whom she was dutiful. With her big boss at work. She could not get the thought of cock out of her mind all afternoon.

When her duties were over, she took off her panties and stuffed them in her handbag, then decided to defy Sir and put them back on. Then she spent fifteen minutes doing her nails, lipstick, and eyeshadow. Her hair in a ponytail, perfume under her chin, on her breasts, on her pussy.

Roma was ready, Roma walked downstairs, wanting Headmaster to seduce her.

When Roma knocked on the door at 4.30 sharp, the Headmaster let her in, guided her bottom, and she noticed the blinds were closed. Then he lifted her skirt up.

Roma was wearing panties.

'Naughty Miss Jones. No panties that was the order.'

Roma felt her ass being gently spanked, just as she loved it.

'Sir, now that you know me well enough to spank my ass, please call me Roma!'

'No Miss Jones, I am your headmaster, and as you are married, you will not become my wife. Therefore no affectionate names.'

'Please Sir, rip my panties off, I will not forget again.'

Roma's panties disappeared. Roma was lifted onto the desk and her legs spread. She was kissed up her thighs, licked up to her clit, and soon her hands were holding Sir's head as she moaned in pleasure.

'Oh Sir, you should teach my husband this, please don't stop!'

When two fingers started gently fucking her pussy, Roma no longer cared where she was, who she was with, she only knew her needs, her desire to reward Sir after she had cum, her longing to be slutty like she realised she needed to be.

Sir knew Miss Jones was a tease, so he teased her. He stopped fingering her, left her near orgasm, got his cock out and lifted Miss Jones down to the floor and onto her knees.

Roma started sucking Sir's cock, knowing she needed this like nothing else on earth.

Although Roma had sucked her husband's cock often, she still worried about how good she was. Her husband was not very verbal, but she certainly made him cum. Would Sir enjoy her sucking him too?

Sir gently held Roma's head as she sucked him, stroked him, licked him. He encouraged her, realising there was a beautiful little cocksucker here, once she was relaxed, confident and assured.

He loved the way she licked his balls, he told her to gently squeeze them and, when she did, his cock went ramrod stiff. He told her to suck them and loved the way she did it. When he pressed his cock deep into her mouth, she swallowed him like a trouper. She loved his firm hands on her head, pushing her against his cock. She was serving Sir and loving it.

Suddenly Sir lifted her up, telling her to lean over his desk. He spread her legs, lifted up her dress, then pressed his bulging cock into her pussy. Roma felt possessed, Sir's mistress, ready to cum and be filled with cum.

Sir thrust his cock inside her, spanked her gently, heard her beg sir for more, then fondled her luscious breasts as his thrusting obviously signalled imminent ejaculation. Roma moaned 'Cum for me Sir, cum for Miss Jones!' as she knew she was ready to cum for him.

When Sir filled Roma with cum, she shook again and again. She slumped on Sir's desk, felt Sir pull his cock out and then felt her head lifted gently.

'Suck Sir clean, Miss Jones, you are now my Senior Mistress.'

Roma gratefully sucked out some cum dribbles, found her panties and whispered in Sir's ear 'hubby has a boys night out Friday night...'

Sir told Miss Jones to come to his office at 8.15am next morning, bringing evening attire to school with her.

Roma knew she would not be spending Friday night alone.

 

 

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments