Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grace's Night Out

"Strangers meet in a nightclub. Each narrate their side of the encounter."

12
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

You walk into the crowded club, your tight red dress hugging your curves as you glance around the room. The music pounds, and you feel the energy pulsate through the crowd. You step in time to the beat. Your hips sway. You know how good that looks in this dress.

You spot me at the bar, my smile and blonde hair catching your eye. I look up, and our eyes lock for a moment before you turn away, feeling your cheeks flush.

You take a seat at a table with your friends, laughing and drinking as the night wears on. You can't help but feel my gaze on you, burning into your skin. You glance over at me, and our eyes lock again, the connection almost tangible.

I walk over to your table, my confident stride sending a thrill through you. I introduce myself, and we shake hands, my grip strong and reassuring.

We talk for hours. We have to lean into each other's ears and speak loudly over the music. Your scent fills my senses. Our conversation flows effortlessly as we sip our drinks. You find yourself drawn to me, my attention focused solely on you makes you feel special. Our arms brush against each other. We sit beside each other and end up pressed close. I can feel you breathe. I feel it through your body when a song comes on that you like and you tap your foot to it.

You catch me looking at your breasts. You don't wear a bra under this dress. It would be a crime. You look me right in the eye and lean forward to pick up your drink. You move your shoulder just so, the material over your breast falls down and you are showing me your breast, your nipple. You see me adjust myself. Too dark to see the outline of my cock in my pants.

As the night wears on, the club starts to empty out, and I offer to walk you home. You hesitate for a moment but then agree.

As we step out into the cool night air, I take your hand. I feel our touch sending shivers down your spine. We walk in silence for a moment, the only sound is our footsteps on the pavement.

Suddenly, I pull you into an alleyway, pressing you up against the wall. My lips crush against yours, and you moan softly as I explore your mouth with my tongue.

You press into me. Our hands exploring each other's bodies. My hand is on the small of your back, pulling you tight against me. Your breasts crushed against my chest. My thigh moving against yours. One of my hands glides up your thigh, under your red dress. "So fucking hot in that dress," I whisper. "I wanted you from the moment I saw you walk across the room."

Both of your hands squeeze my arse as you hold me tightly and drive your tongue back into my mouth. My hand under your dress has found your panties. I feel you through them. Your pussy. You press it into my hand. I slide my hand inside your panties and into your tangle of pubic hair. You gasp. I pull my hand out, suck my middle finger to get it good and wet, then slide if back where it was and then to your clitoris. It is hard and wet to my touch and my finger circles it gently as our tongues wrap around each other.

I pull away, my eyes bright with desire. "I can't wait any longer," I whisper, my breath hot against your ear.

I take your hand and lead you down the alley. We reach a door, and I unlock it, pulling you inside.

It's dark, and you can't see anything, but you can feel me moving around you. You hear the sound of my clothes coming off and hitting the floor, and then you feel my hands on your body, pulling your dress off.

You stand before me in nothing but your panties, feeling vulnerable and exposed. I turn on a light in the next room and a little spills in on you. I look at you with such intensity, such hunger, that you feel a surge of power. You take your time looking over my naked body. My erect cock stands up and waves in the air when I walk. You know you control this moment. "Kiss me," you instruct me.

I kiss your neck, moving down to your breasts. I take one into my mouth, sucking and biting gently as you moan softly. I move down your body, all across your skin, my hands exploring every inch of you.

I pull your panties off, and you're suddenly naked before me. I kneel before you, my tongue flicking over your clit. You cry out, your body convulsing with pleasure as I continue to pleasure you. You grab my head in your hands and bring me so tight into you I can barely breathe. I suck your clitoris as you grind into my face. You pull my hair forcefully, pushing forward with your hips. Face fucking me. My tongue is inside your pussy.

You are on the verge of cumming when you drag me to my feet. My hot erection presses against your thigh. You turn and lean against the wall. Thrusting your beautiful arse out at me. I put my hands on your hips and enter you slowly, gliding in easily, savoring every moment as I fill you completely. You moan as I move inside you, my rhythm building slowly and steadily.

The slapping sounds as I thrust deep into you. You feel me push my cock as deep as it will go into your pussy. And pull out, almost completely out, and back in. One hand in your hair. Pulling it lightly. Tugging your head back. My other hand moves from your hip to your clit. Wet and gentle fingering, "Harder!" you order. I obey. You push back against me in perfect sync. "Yes. Just like that."

We push together, our bodies moving as one. You feel yourself getting closer and closer to the edge, your pleasure building until you can't hold back any longer. You cry out as you cum, your body shaking with ecstasy. I continue to thrust inside you, my own release building until I cum too, my body spasming with pleasure.

We collapse together, our bodies entwined, our hearts beating as one.

"What's your name?" you ask. We both start laughing hard.

**********************

My night out:

I wore my new red dress tonight. The one that hugs me in all the right places. It holds my large breasts together in such a way that I have no need for a bra. My dark hair falls down in tangles around my cleavage, hiding it slightly while inviting you to look more. I know how I look, that's why I bought the dress. I walk into the crowded club, brushing up against the people around me as I start to move to the beat of the music. I know there are eyes on me. It's why I'm here.

I turn, and see you at the bar. Your eyes, your smile, and your gorgeous blonde hair, a stark contrast to my own hair. Then you see me. I blush and turn away, knowing I've got your attention now.

I sit at the table with my friends and continue with our drinks. We're celebrating nothing except a night out. Hoping and planning to all leave separately and I already know who I want to leave with. I can feel your stare on me, feel you looking at my body. The parts of bare skin and the parts where my dress hugs me so close as to be a second skin. I turn and immediately make eye contact yet again. This time, I do not look away.

EvaWhiite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaWhiite

My friends leave to dance again, or to flirt with their own prospects, truthfully I do not care now that I see you walking over to me. You're confident. I like that. Holding out your hand as you approach the table. We shake, it's strong which makes me shiver slightly. You notice.

We talk for hours. Getting the boring niceties out of the way. The music is loud enough that I can lean into you without it being improper. I take it as my advantage and stay close as we sip our drinks and talk. Our breathing begins to match as we sync up together, tapping along to songs, and feeling the beat go between us.

There are lots of pretty girls in the club tonight but you're treating me as if I'm the only woman here. I like it and I decide to reward you for your behaviour. My hair and dress are doing their job supporting my breasts and I see you eyeing my cleavage, hungry for more. You see that I've been watching as you look. I flick my hair behind my shoulder and lean forward, reaching across you for my glass. I know for a fact you can see down my dress... right to my nipple which hardens at the thought. Sadly it's too dark to see the effect this has on you, but I don't miss it when you adjust yourself in your pants.

The club begins to empty out. My friends leave, the sad few who were unsuccessful leave together eyeing me with jealousy. You offer to walk me home and it takes everything I can not to scream, "Yes, obviously!"

The cold night air hits me as soon as we leave the club, sending another shiver down my spine. You take my hand and lead me forward on the footpath, another shiver at the touch. God, I wonder if you know what you can do with just the basic touch.

Suddenly, I am pulled into an alleyway and up against the wall. I barely have time to resist (not that I would want to) before your lips are on mine. Your tongue explores my mouth, coaxing a soft moan from my lips.

Then I'm reacting. I push back into you. Your hands are on my back, making the small space between us even smaller. My chest crushed against yours, nipples poking through the dress, rubbing against your shirt creating even more sensitivity. Your hand sneaks up my thigh and under my dress. You whisper some comments about my dress and how I caught your interest as soon as I walked across the floor of the club. Exactly to my plan.

My hands find your ass and squeeze, pulling your hips closer into me as I dart my tongue in and out of your mouth. Sucking on your lips slightly. A slight gasp escapes my lips as your hand has found my panties and my pussy pulsing behind them. I move my body further into your hand. Begging for more from you. You remove your hand, suck on your middle finger, and then send it back into my panties and you slide along my wet slit until you find my clit. I moan more into your mouth as I try to focus on the way our tongues are dancing together.

You pull back and breathe into my ear, saying that you can't wait and need me now. I am ready to give myself to you right here, right now. But you stop and pull me by the hand further into the alley, unlock a door, and usher me inside.

It's dark, I can't see anything. I feel you moving around me as I stand still and I can hear you shedding your clothes. My pussy is aching with anticipation as you reach out and undress me. Then I'm naked bar my panties and heels. I'm exposed in a strange house. Vulnerable but excited. Ready.

A light turns on. Enough light to illuminate us both but not much else. I finally get to see you. I take my time, looking over every inch. Every single, impressive erect inch. Good, it's exactly what I hoped, more so in fact. I look back at your eyes. "Kiss me" I order. I need you now.

Lips are on my neck, then my breasts. Sucking and biting, hands all over my body. Enticing moan after moan from me.

My panties are pulled down and discarded. You're on the floor now. God, you're about to make my dreams come true. I know it. Your tongue flicks against my clit and I practically scream. I grab onto your head to keep my balance as your mouth begins its assault on my pussy and clit. I'm grinding into you as I hold your head in place while you suck on my clit and tongue fuck my pussy. I am getting so close… but I need more.

I pull you up and drag you to your feet. I feel your hard cock against my thigh and know what I need now. I turn and lean against the wall, pointing my ass out to you. After only a few seconds that feel like forever your hands are back on me, lining up your cock ready to thrust into me for the first time but hopefully not the last. I'm so wet that it's easy. You go in slowly, every inch prolonging my moan as you fill me up more deeply than I ever have been before. Then you start your rhythm.

The room fills with the sound of your balls slapping against me with every thrust you make. In and out and in and out. Almost emptying my pussy and shoving yourself back in with such force I almost slam against the wall but I move backward to meet your hips. You reach out and grab my hair, it makes me crazy with lust and I almost go insane as your other hand reaches around and finds my clit again. I start screaming, "Harder!" I need it so bad and you follow my instructions with ease. Slamming into me harder and harder as I push back. We are in perfect sync together. "Yessss, just like that..." I moan.

We are moving as if we are one person. I am getting so close. I already know it will be the most intense orgasm I have had in months. You bring me right to the edge and then push me off the mountaintop as I scream. It's like a never-ending stream of cum and I can't stop my body convulsing as you keep thrusting into me. Holding my body up as you find your own release and I can feel the jets of your cum shoot inside of me and mix with mine.

Your hold gives out and we fall down together. A tangled mess on the floor. The room smells of sweat and cum but it's the best smell in the world to me. With heavy breathing, I take my time looking at us and then back to your face..."Sorry, what was your name?" We start laughing together.. both knowing it's only a matter of time until round two.

Published 
Written by Savane
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments