Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenny, Chapter 1

"It was a hard day at work...but it would get harder afterwards!"

17
5 Comments 5
18.8k Views 18.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
I had just finished work after a miserable day and decided I needed a drink to calm myself down before I went home. My normal route to and from work took me past this one bar I had noticed one day and it had become something of a landmark on my commute. So after the day I had just finished, today was the perfect opportunity to stop in and check the place out.

What made that day even worse was that earlier that week my girlfriend and I had had a huge fight and ended our relationship. So not only was my week shit, but now I faced a weekend alone with nothing to do but stew over my "new-found freedom"!

I had tried calling up a couple of the girls I used to date, but I quickly learned that the first one was married now and the other girl was going out-of-town for a couple of weeks on a family emergency and wasn't going to be available. Needless to say, it was beginning to look like I wasn't getting any pussy!

The name of the bar was Players Lounge and as I walked into the place, I stood by the door for a moment surveying the room in front of me. Finding a spot at the bar, I sat on one of the bar stools and ordered myself a drink. As I sat there at the bar nursing my drink and trying to forget my troubles, I noticed this woman sitting at one of the tables along the wall across from the pool table.

The woman was beautiful and well-dressed, in fact she looked a little out-of-place for such a plain, neighborhood kind of bar such as the Players Lounge. She had a very pretty face, long auburn hair and a great figure. She wore a little black dress with lace edging around the bust which was open enough to show a good bit of her cleavage. Her dress wasn't too short but it did show she had a lovely pair of legs beneath it. She wore black strappy CFM heels with silver rhinestone accents. I also noticed her left hand was free of "distractions" - she wore no wedding ring.

As I watched her casually sipping at her drink, I was fascinated by how she took the straw into her mouth. Using her wet pink tongue to feel for the straw, she then wrapped her soft lips to hold the straw while she sucked the cool liquid down. My cock twitched and began to harden.

I couldn't help but fantasize about how it would feel to slip my cock between her lips, into her moist mouth and fuck her face. Needless to say my salacious desires were giving me an enormous erection and causing a bulge to form in the front of my slacks.

The woman caught me staring at her and was herself, giving me the once over. When she noticed my swollen cock she seemed quite pleased with herself and smiled coyly at me. Then she playfully winked at me and licked her lips, sending a shiver of excitement up and down my spine that ended in the head of my rock hard cock.

Not to be outdone by her, I raised my eyebrows, puckered my lips, and blew her a kiss.

The woman blushed sweetly as she watched me blatantly ogling her and as I leered at tits, her nipples began to stiffen. But she didn't say anything or look away; she just kept smiling and blew me a return kiss.

I knew she was having fun playing this little game with me, so I smiled back at her. I couldn't peel my eyes away from her full tits and hardening nipples. In response, she looked down at my dick and bit her lower lip as if contemplating her next move.

Just by looking at her, my heart began beating faster sending more blood surging into my already hard pulsing cock. I wanted this woman like I haven't wanted a woman in a very long time. What I didn't realize was, she wasn't only turning me on, she was getting more than a little aroused herself.

When she saw me staring at her legs, she uncrossed them, lifted her ass off the stool and parted her thighs giving me a quick glimpse of the crotch of her pretty pink panties.

When she did that, I think my heart stopped and I thought I saw a damp spot over her womanhood. Once she noticed what she had done and my reaction to it, her face went from light pink to a bright red. Then she quickly sat back down clamped her thighs together and re-crossed her legs. Then she began giggling like a young cock-teasing high school girl, as she took another sip of her drink as if trying to ignore me.

Once she had composed herself again, the woman nodded her head towards the back door like she wanted me to follow her. As I started towards the exit I noticed a couple of guys coming towards her! Each of them had a cue stick in one hand with a bottle of beer in their other.

There was something strange about those guys, that I couldn't quite put my finger on. They came up to the woman and began talking to her like they knew her well. "Shit," I thought to myself, "I should have known better, she was just too freaking good to be true!"

"Aah fuck it," I muttered under my breath, and called over the bartender and ordered another bottle of beer.

I sat there hunched over my beer and drank it sullenly. I was just about to leave when the bartender brought me another bottle of beer and told me it was from the woman standing by the back door.

I turned to see who it was and my cock twitched when I saw her standing there smiling at me. As our eyes met she held her hand up to her face and curled her finger in a "come here" fashion and then turned and went outside. I immediately looked around to find out where her two friends were. When I found them, I saw that they were still shooting pool and they weren't paying any attention to either one of us or anyone else!

Against my better judgment, I followed her outside. As soon as I was out the door I heard a deep sultry voice, "Over here, baby. Come here, I want to talk to you."

She was standing by the corner of the building waiting for me. As I started towards her, she asked in her sexy voice.

"What's the matter, hon? Don't you like what you see anymore?"

Before I could answer her, she went on to say, "Come over here, doll and tell me what I did wrong."

I said, "I saw you with those other guys. You're taken."

She started laughing, as she said, "Oh you mean Tom and Phil? No, baby, Phil is my ex and Tom is his buddy. No they came here with me, but we're nothing but friends. I'm not taken... yet."

As soon as I got in front of her, she put her arms around my neck pressing her body against mine and asked with a slight chuckle in her voice," Why, Sugar, are you in the market?"

Instead of answering her, I instinctively put my arms around her waist and cupped her firm little ass cheeks in my hands. As I held her against me, she whispered into my ear, "You turn me on. I'm all yours if you want me, baby."

Maybe it was just my alcohol-infused state of mind, I don't know, but I couldn't help thinking to myself maybe for some strange unknown reason or other, she really does want me.

So I leaned my head and began kissing the side of her long slender neck down to that hot spot between her neck and shoulders and began sucking on it.

She pleaded softly, "Ohh God, darlin', you're driving me crazy, but it makes me want more."

Then she moved her head and lifted her shoulder trying to push me away from her neck as she whispered in a deep husky voice," Please don't give me a hickey where anyone can see it. It would be too hard to explain at work."

While she was saying that she was pumping her crotch against mine, with her leg wrapped tightly around the back of my thigh holding me firmly against her. The next thing I knew she was sucking on my lower lip, and she had her hand between us rubbing my hard swollen cock.

I had worked her skirt up over her firm little rump and somehow managed to get my hand between us and slipped it under the waistband of her panties. When she felt me sliding my hand inside her panties, she gripped my cock and squeezed it.

"Oh, God, I can't believe I'm doing this," she sighed.

As I slipped my hand between her thighs and cupped her cunt, she groaned, "Oh God, please don't stop. I love having my pussy played with." Then she darted her tongue between my lips into my mouth.

As her tongue slipped into my mouth, I greedily sucked on it and began swirling mine around hers. While our tongues were playing in my mouth, she was already unbuckling my belt and pulling down my zipper. When I felt her warm hand wrapping around my cock, I ran the tip of my middle finger back and forth between her slippery pussy lips trying to get it wetter than it already was.

When the tip of my finger touched her sensitive little bundle of nerves, I felt her body begin to twitch.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

Then she pressed her hips harder against mine. As I ran my finger tip around and over her clitoris, she shuttered and pulled her leg tighter around my thigh and told me again, "Oh, God, yes. Oh I love having my cunt played with."

When she said that, I almost came.

While I played with her clit, she started stroking my cock through my pants. It felt so freaking good, I didn't care if I did came in her hand like a teenager.

As she stroked my tool, I forced my tongue into her mouth and slid my middle finger into the depths of her warm wet womanhood and covered her little clit with the tip of my thumb.

After I got my middle finger deep inside her, I curled it and slowly pulled it downward against the front wall of her pussy in search of her spongy G-spot. When I found it, I began firmly rubbing the tip of my invading middle finger up and down over it, while my thumb ran around and over her clit sending shivers of pure pleasure up and down her spine.

"Aah, aah, don't stop, please, don't stop. I'm gonna come," she gasped. Then she sucked my tongue back into her mouth and nipped it. She suddenly went stiff, and started to tremble. The next thing I knew, her whole body was shuddering violently in my arms.

As the intensity of her orgasm shot through her, she groaned loudly and passionately as her head fell back and her mouth made an "O". Her pussy muscles clamped hard around my middle finger while her warm love juice flowed down her legs and into the palm of my hand.

She had let go of my cock, wrapping both her arms firmly around my neck while she curled her leg her tightly around my thigh, holding me firmly against her. She mumbled incoherently, something about how fucking badly she needed that and how long it's been since she'd cum that hard.

When she finally came back to her senses and unhooked her leg from behind mine, she stepped backwards, leaning on the building for support. She pulled her dress up a bit and dropped down to her knees saying, "Baby, I'm going to lick and suck your cock like you've never had it licked or sucked before."

Then she yanked my pants halfway down my thighs and as she did, she also pulled down my boxers. When my underwear cleared the end of my hard stiff cock, it sprang up ready for action.

She sucked in her breath and sighed as she exhaled, "Oh, my God, you've got such a big beautiful cock. Oh I want to taste it, I want that cock in my mouth, now."

She instantly began kissing my thighs and tenderly caressing my full, aching balls in her soft warm hands. She licked under the shaft of my impatient cock as she stroked it. Then she sucked one of my hairy, cum-laden nuts into her mouth and began flicking the tip of her tongue back and forth across it, sending ripples of pure erotic pleasure up and down my spine.

My whole body felt like it was on fire, my heart was pounding, my pulsing was racing and I was trembling so freaking hard my legs were getting wobbly. I could feel my balls beginning to tighten and tingle as they prepared to unload their precious cargo.

I looked down at her through lust-clouded eyes as she pulled her mouth off my scrotum making a loud playful popping sound. Then she kissed the tip of my dick and licked the drop of precum that had seeped out before circling her warm tongue around the head.

When her lips touched the tip of my cock, I closed my eyes and sucked in my breath. She was saying something to me but I couldn't hear her.

All I could hear was a loud buzzing in my ears and myself groaning, "Oh, God baby, I'm gonna come."

I knew it was too quick, but I couldn't help myself. It had been so long since I'd had an orgasm with anyone other than myself. I just couldn't hold back even if I wanted to.

So I let myself go and began spurting globs of thick creamy white sperm out of my balls, and out the head of my cock all over her, as wave after wave of intense pleasure soared through my shaking trembling body.

My knees were getting weaker and weaker as I erupted, emptying my nuts. So I put my hands on her shoulders to steady myself. But the intensity of my long overdue pent-up orgasm was so strong I couldn't stand erect.

Consequently, it was my turn to use the building for support as I fell backwards against it, finally sliding down the side to a sitting position on the sidewalk below me. I sat there gulping in air as I came down from my orbit. I couldn't remember the last time I came that much or if I ever had.

I honestly don't know how long I sat there sucking in air trying to catch my breath. When I finally managed to open my eyes, I saw her opposite me. She had globs of semen all over her, in her hair, on her forehead, dripping off the tip of her chin, and on her chest. She was a sticky cum-covered mess and I thought sure as hell she was going to be pissed.

But she started laughing at the shocked expression on my face and asked, "How long has it been since you've gotten off, honey?"

Before I could answer her, I heard someone coming from around the front of the bar and in a deep rough masculine voice calling out, "Jennifer, Where are you, Jenny?"

She whispered, "Quick, baby, get up and pull up your pants, it's my ex-husband!"

I jumped to my feet and as I did, I managed to pull up my pants and boxers at the same time. Jennifer had scrambled to her feet as well and was hurriedly adjusting her dress and brushing off any loose dirt to make herself presentable before anyone saw her. She quickly wiped her face and chest with her hand and I offered my pant leg to wipe her hand off on. She made sure she was as clean as she could be and was still trying to get herself in order as she called out to the voice, "I'm over here, Phillip."

As Phillip got closer, she asked softly, "What's your name?"

I smiled at her and answered, "My name is Michael, but you can just call me Mike. But Honey or Baby will work too, if you prefer those!"

Jennifer smiled at my remark. "Good. I like Honey and Baby, but I better introduce you as Michael to Phillip!"

We barely had time to get presentable when the two guys from inside the bar came up on us. Jennifer was saying, "Phillip, this is Michael. Michael this is my ex-husband Phillip and his friend from work, Tom."

He gave me a rather distrustful look, as if he wasn't sure whether to shake my hand or kick my ass. From the size of the guy and his friend, I much preferred the former so I stuck my hand out.

"Nice to meet you, Phillip. And you too, Tom." I shook their hands. Tom was ok with it, but I noticed Phillip gave my hand a little bit of a squeeze as if to silently signal I had better be damn careful with Jennifer. I took note of the message and nodded my acknowledgement.

He really didn't have anything to worry about. I found Jennifer quite attractive and had no intentions of hurting her. Quite on the contrary, I was hoping our little tryst would work out into something a lot more lasting and respectable than just a parking lot poking.

Phillip slowly looked me over with a cautious, but accepting smile on his face before he turned to Jennifer and said with a considerably softer tone in his voice, "Jenny hon, I don't suppose your new friend here would mind terribly giving you a ride home. Tom and I want to stay here awhile longer and beat some of these yahoos out of some of their hard-earned pool money!"

Then Phillip turned and winked at me as he said with a smile and a more friendly voice,"I'm sure you wouldn't mind taking Jennifer here home and making sure she's safely tucked into bed for me?"

Before Jenny could say anything, I quickly replied, "Sure thing, Phillip, I'd be happy to take Jenny back home for you."

Of course, as I was saying that I was thinking to myself ... "and fuck her brains out"!

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.



Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments