Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Shopping For A Suit, Ma'am - Part 10

"He was shopping for a suit but found a lot more."

15
11 Comments 11
10.1k Views 10.1k
710 words 710 words
He felt her collapse on his chest after riding his cock hard and deep till both of them exploded together. He closed his eyes to relax for a little bit, enjoying the feel of her body on top of him. His cock was still inside her and he was enjoying it. To him, it felt like the walls of her pussy were still massaging his cock, trying to get him hard again. He felt her shift her body as she raised her head to look at him.

"I think we can get that final measurement now, sir," she said.

She placed her hands on his chest as she started to get up. He looked down as she straightened her legs to see his deflated cock fall from her pussy to land on his body. She smiled at him as she stood up. He closed his eyes to relax for a few minutes. He remembered she had to measure his hips to complete his profile. He opened his eyes to see her standing there with her measuring tape.

He started to get up to put his shorts on when she stopped him. He looked up into those beautiful eyes to tell her he was just putting on his shorts so she could finish her measurements.

"Sir, please forgive me. I made such a mess on you. Don't move, I'll go get something to wash you off. Just hold still, I'll be right back. Then I can measure your hips and you will be ready to go," she said as she headed for the door.

He laid his head back down, closed his eyes, to wait for her return. He imagined her bringing back a wet, warm washcloth and washing his cock. He could feel her hand lift his cock to wash around it, wash the shaft, and wash his balls. She might even wash his ass. Now, he hoped her juice had dripped that far. He felt it leak down his shaft, and his balls as she got off him.

He was laying there remembering her hips as they moved in that tight black mini skirt. Her breasts were huge as they struggled to pop the one button that was straining to hold her blouse together.

SquirtyLola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtyLola

That tight red blouse that covered just above her nipples, moved as her breasts swayed as she sat on his cock and fucked him. That pussy showing through her sheer black panty hose as she bent over in front of him. He was lost in thoughts of her so he did not hear her knock on the door.

"May I come in?" she said as she opened the door. "Stay just as you are and we will have you cleaned in no time."

"Oh, yes, please come in," he answered, his mind not registering what she had said.

He felt a warm moist cloth put across his eyes. He thought it felt very soothing. He had a feeling when she would washed his cock, it would feel very good. He just hoped she would not arouse him again, but, then he kind of hoped that she would. How would she solve the next problem, he wondered.

"I'm just going to spread your legs, sir, so I can thoroughly clean you. I know you are anxious for me to finish your measurements so you can get on with your day," she said in passing.

"That's all right," he answered. "I planned on using this day to shop around for my suit. I was told this place was the best for custom fitting and now I see why. Do you do all your custom fitting like this?" he asked.

"Only if someone specifically asks for a custom fit. You want to look stylish and not baggy, don't you?" she asked.

He was about to agree, but stopped when he felt her grab one of his legs and move it off the bench to lower his foot to the floor. Then she did the same to the other one. He knew he was open to her gaze, but right then he really did not care. All he wanted was for her to wash his cock and feel her touch him again.

He was in for one final surprise.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments