Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let me do it for you.

"My new lodger is a young police officer with a need for relief"

43
17 Comments 17
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It took an acute illness and a long period of recovery at home to make me realise the difference between living alone and being lonely. With no close friends or family living close by, I might easily have become seriously depressed were it not for the daily contact with my brother Andrew during that time, 

I decided that the best solution for me was to move house so that I could be closer to him, and because I’d given up full time work a while ago, and I’m quite comfortable financially, I started to look on line for properties in the area. I wasn’t especially looking for a business venture, but when I came across a property with a separate one bedroom flat, I began to form a plan of action.

I was once involved with a senior police officer and I remember him telling me that the force were always looking for good quality affordable lodgings to accommodate new recruits and transferees on a short term basis. It was another reason why this property was so appealing as it meant that for doing very little apart from a bit of cleaning and perhaps some catering, I could have some ‘live in’ company as well as an extra regular income.

The building is actually a former village police station that closed due to budget cuts twenty years ago, but which has since been completely refurbished into a spacious family house. The former cellblock had been converted into a luxury bijou flat and from the moment I viewed it, I just had to have it. I needed to take on a small mortgage because the sale of my house didn't quite cover the total price, but the transaction went through smoothly, and I’ve settled in well.

My brother runs his own business and has lots of useful contacts in the area, so acting on my behalf, he made some enquiries and after a suitability inspection I entered into a long term arrangement with the local constabulary to be listed as an approved provider.

A couple of weeks after signing up with the local force I received a ‘phone call from Kirsty who was the liaison officer at the main police station asking me if I could accommodate a young officer who’d recently graduated from the training academy. He needed a temporary home whilst he was on secondment pending a permanent posting, and I was only too happy to oblige.

Alex arrived at around six-thirty on a mild Friday evening in mid December after a long drive from his native Scotland, and was clearly quite exhausted. I greeted him warmly and suggested that I show him to his accommodation where he could crash out, unpack and have a long refreshing shower. I pointed out his welcome pack with a few essentials, and told him that when he was ready, he’d be more than welcome to join me for a pizza and a nice cold beer.

An hour or so later I heard footsteps in the hallway and when I opened the door Alex was standing there wearing a casual shirt and jeans looking more like a playboy than a rookie police officer. I invited him in to my large country-style kitchen and offered him a seat at my solid rustic table. I’d already put some wet glasses into the freezer, and they were fully frosted when I poured the cold lager in.

He took a big swig, which clearly hit the spot.

“Worth waiting for?” I asked.

“Wonderful,” he replied.

He said he liked his flat, and made other small talk, but to be honest he wasn’t very chatty and it was all a bit stilted. He was a nice mild mannered guy though, and perhaps just needed coaxing out of his shell. I asked him what his schedule was for the next few days, and he confirmed that he didn’t have to report for duty until Monday morning, so he was hoping to make good use of the time over the weekend to do some Christmas shopping.

It hadn’t got off to a great start, but he was tired and I was just his landlady so here we were at eight-thirty and he was ready for a sleep. As he went back to his flat I decided to have a bath then sit in front of my cosy log fire and watch TV for a while. 

I hadn’t expected to see Alex again until the next morning so I was only wearing a flimsy negligee, and he apologised when he saw me.

“I didn’t mean to intrude,” he said, but I didn’t get much of a sleep, and I wondered if you might be able to spare another beer.”

“Of course,” I replied, “Why don’t you make yourself comfortable on the sofa and I’ll fetch you one.” Then as I handed it to him I suggested that it might down to the stress of starting a new job.

“I’m the same when I’ve got a lot on my mind,” I said comfortingly, “But I find that masturbation is one of the best ways of relaxing and getting off to sleep so maybe that could help.”

He looked a bit shocked at my forthright suggestion, but I said that I was quite serious. “I’m sure I read somewhere that the feeling of euphoria when you cum causes your brain to release endorphins that help you to sleep.”

“I can’t argue with that,” he said, “Maybe I should finish my beer and give it a try when I get back to bed.”

“Or maybe you could just lay back and let me do it for you,” I suggested softly, “I’m very good at giving handjobs.”

He could tell from the way I looked at him and how I suggestively sucked my finger that I wasn’t joking. “There’s no point in self stroking when I’m willing and available,” I whispered, “So why don’t you step out of those clothes and let me get to it.”

In the nude Alex was a fit looking guy with a well-defined muscular physique but not bulky, and as he reclined on the sofa, his slowly stiffening cock was almost up to his navel. I knelt on a rug and settled down between his legs lightly gripping his shaft in one hand and gently using the index finger of the other to gently rub the head.

“Mmmm,” I murmured as I ran my finger over the tiny vent, “Some lovely pre-cum already, that’s a good sign.”

I leaned forward with my tongue extended and lovingly licked the little droplet off then planted a sensual kiss on the tip. I licked the super sensitive area just below the head on the underside as I tenderly stroked his shaft from base to tip. “Mmmm you’ve got a lovely cock Alex,” I whispered, “Let’s get some lube on there.”

There was a convenient bottle of lube on the sofa, and I drizzled a generous helping on my hands then wrapped both around his granite hard dick as I proceeded to stroke them hand over hand alternately up and down.

“You like that don’t you,” I whispered, “ I’m just going to stroke you slowly until you cum Alex, just leave it all to me. Your balls feel really full so I reckon you’re a spurter, but even if you’re not, I’m sure you’ve got a nice big load there just waiting to be released so I’d better take my negligee off.”

AlissaQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaQueen

Throughout this horny encounter Alex didn’t say anything, but I think he was just a bit overwhelmed by my slutty behaviour.

“You like my tits don’t you Alex,” I said softly, “You like them resting on your thighs, they’re nice and warm aren’t they. I reckon they’ll be covered with your warm creamy cum soon, but don’t’ forget that I also want you to shoot your hot messy load on my face and in my mouth.” I’ve always been a swallower ever since my first blow job when I was a barely legal teenager, and I love cum but it’s been ages since I tasted or swallowed a man’s delicious spunk. 

We’d made eye contact the whole time but when he closed his eyes for a few seconds I knew that he was gradually getting there.

“I bet you’d love to fuck me tonight wouldn’t you,” I said knowingly as I gently massaged his rigid shaft, “Well I am going to let you slip your lovely big cock into my tight wet cunt, but there’s plenty of time for that.”

I was licking the sensitive sinew of skin connecting his cockhead to his shaft and gently used my thumb and forefinger to stroke the tip as I told him that I could probably make him cum this way. “You like me talking dirty to you don’t you,” I whispered, I’m not going to edge you I’m just going to do this until you cum for me.”

Some lovely white fluid began oozing from his tiny hole, which I licked off as it flowed out, “Mmmm that’s actual cum,” I said quietly, “Your balls are full to overflowing so I think it’s time for the magic moment.” 

I loosely gripped his cock at the base with my hand and gently licked the underside of his cock, which was enough to bring him off. He was panting softly as his fat balls discharged their contents over my face, mouth and tits in a series of powerful pulses, and I just loved every moment

“God you’re so fucking hot,” I whispered as I took every last drop, but I had to ask him if he thought he’d be able to give me any more.

“I think you’ve drained my balls completely,” he said slowly, “That was the best feeling I’ve ever had.”

“You just kept cumming and cumming,” I replied, “ It was awesome. I’m covered in your lovely creamy cum and I love you for it, thank you so much.”

“What now?” asked Alex, “I’m not used to all this.”

“Well I’m in no hurry to clean this off just yet,” I replied, “I like the sensation of cum trickling down my face and body so I’ll fix us a couple of malt whiskies, and we can just chill out for a while in front of the fire.”

Alex was more talkative than he had been since he arrived, and the fact that we were both naked probably helped to remove any inhibitions that he may have had about being with me,

The only sound was the logs crackling in the fire, and the only light was the warm glow of the flickering flames, but it was enough to see by and just added to the romantic cosiness of our encounter.

I had some baby wipes by the sofa and I invited Alex to gently wipe my face, tits and tummy as I sat on the floor next to him. It was a lovely feeling being gently washed like that, and it inevitably led to us kissing each other sensuously. He had one arm around me and pulled me close to him as he tenderly fondled my boobs, then I felt his hand tracking slowly down my torso until his finger found its way into my feminine slit.

“I love your smooth pussy,” He whispered as I parted my thighs slightly, “You mentioned something about letting me fuck you.”

“Yes I did,” I replied, “And if you think you’re ready, why don’t I drizzle some more lube on your cock. Mmmm it’s nice and hard again so I think it’s time to slip it inside me. How do you want me?”  

Alex asked me to rest my tits on the sofa so he could take me from behind and his hand probed between my legs as he tenderly caressed my pussy. He fingered my wet hole for a few seconds then I felt his cockhead pushing gently against it.

“Give it to me slow, sensuous and deep,” I panted as his swollen shaft filled my tunnel, “Ooooh fuck Alex that feels so good.” 

The sensuous rhythmic tempo was exactly how I like it and every time the tip of his cock reached my cervix it sent ripples of pleasure through my body. “My cunt is lovely and tight isn’t it,” I groaned, “Just keep doing it like that.”

The sensation of his cock probing every millimetre of my juicy cavity may well have been enough to make me cum but I instinctively reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit with my finger to help things along. It wasn’t long before that wonderful feeling of euphoria began to engulf me and I became light headed as my orgasm developed. “I’m cumming Alex,” I gasped, “I’m cumming all over your big cock.”

Alex increased his tempo slightly but it was still as sensuous and it was like he could read my mind. I really didn’t want him to stop but he patted my bum and asked me to get on top of him as he lay on his back on the rug. I guided his juice soaked dick back into my dilated pussy hole and began to fuck him as I draped my fleshy its onto his face. He gently squeezed them and sucked my nipples as I started talking dirty to him again.

“I’m flexing my muscles to milk your cock on purpose Alex,” I whispered, “I love having my cunt fucked, and filled with hot spunk.”

Neither of us was in any great hurry as we savoured every wonderful stroke, but after about ten minutes he began panting as he did before and I felt a lovely warm sensation as he emptied himself deep inside me. His cock remained stiff for ages and he may well have cum more than once, but when his fluid began leaking out all over my soft pussy folds, I dismounted from him and lay next to him on the floor.

We were both breathless but not through exertion, it was just the rush of adrenaline following our orgasmic climax. Alex turned on his side and reached across to kiss me whilst gently squeezing my breast whilst I slipped my finger into my pussy hole to find that Alex’s cum was still trickling out of me.

“You’ve done it again Alex,” I said softly, “Having sex with you is so wonderfully messy.”

After a few more minutes kissing and cuddling I offered to let him to sleep with me that night, and he readily accepted. I led him upstairs to my bedroom, and within a few minutes we both drifted off to sleep.

I didn’t hear Alex get up the next morning, and he was fully dressed by the time he brought me a nice cup of tea. After a refreshing shower I joined him for breakfast, and we naturally discussed our activities the evening before. It was a pleasant and easy conversation, which highlighted that we were both comfortable with the way it developed and concluded. We didn’t make any specific commitment to do it again, but I told him that my gorgeous girlfriend Vicky was coming to stay with me for a few days.

“You never know,” I said with a twinkle in my eye, “You might even get the chance for some fun with both of us.”

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments