Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mountain Time 2

"After coffee, it's sunshine and orgasms..."

5
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Coffee and a little nourishment served us well. We reclined back in the bed for our second cup of coffee and watched a little TV. With the fan stirring, it wasn’t long before we both drifted off again.

What seemed like hours later – it was actually only about forty minutes or so – I woke to find myself alone in the bed. Looking beyond the screen, I saw you on the deck that overlooked the valley below. We really were secluded with nothing to be seen but trees and clear skies.

Time to get up and stay up. I donned shorts and a t-shirt and joined you outside.

We’d been lucky with the weather. A couple of evening showers gave way to sunny, warm days. You relished that and spent hours soaking up the sun. Your skin had already taken on the bronze color you adore.

“Oil me, please,” you asked as you lay face down.

I grabbed the oil off the table, and sprayed the backs of your tanned, shapely legs with a slippery mist. It would have been OK to leave the coating as it lay, but then I would have passed on a chance to have my hands on your bare skin.

Starting at your ankles, I massaged the golden liquid into you. Ankles, to knees, to the curve of your ass and back down my hands traveled. Back up. Back down. Back up again.

Never one to resist your ass, my fingers slid under the thin material of your swimsuit to spread the oil farther than necessary.

You grinned and gave your butt a cheeky wiggle under my hands. You knew I wouldn’t be able to refuse the opportunity.

“Like what you see, babe?”

“That’s a silly question,” I jokingly scolded in response.

With that, both hands slid under the leg of your swimsuit and fully gripped your firm cheeks. Kneading and massaging made your ass rise and lower in a most sensual, inviting way. My instinct was to slide fingers down between your thighs where I would undoubtedly find damp swollen lips.

Fingers eased in that direction before sliding back to the back of your thighs and back down your legs.

Grabbing the oil again, I coated your upper back and shoulders. Instead of bending over, I sat down easy on your thighs and bent over to work the newly-applied oil into your warm skin.

Bending forward made it clear that the little episode with your butt had not only stirred you, but me, too.

“Mmmmmmmmmm,” you moaned as my erection pressed down between your cheeks.

“This is twice for you today, Michael,” you almost whispered.

“And I still haven’t cum.”

“Oh, you will, babe. I promise, it will be worth the wait.”

It always, always is.

I rubbed the oil evenly across your shoulders while pushing my hips harder against your ass. There was no feigning innocence; my grinding had purpose. Now writhing against me, this became less about protecting your skin than it was about more extraordinary teasing. Or was it? Was this teasing, a prelude to a glorious afternoon fuck? Either way, we were both engaged fully and both most certainly highly aroused.

Our gyrations continued, becoming more urgent. I wanted you. No, I needed you. I needed you right then and right there.

My fingers twirled in the straps of your swimsuit and pulled them off your shoulders. You moved your arms down to free the straps completely. I kept tugging, peeling your swimsuit downward. Your torso rose so the rolling fabric moved down unimpeded. Your hips rose for me to remove the swimsuit completely.

In moments you lay nude. Your deep bronze tan was interrupted by pale skin untouched by sunlight. The beautiful, sexy contrast made my cock lurch. Tan lines tempt me.

MonserrattMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserrattMiller

As I stood admiring, your ass lifted until only your head remained down, your knees were planted on the lounger and your ass rocked ever-so-gently before me.

“Want this, Michael?”

Your hands reached back, spread your thighs, exposing swollen lips coated in your glossy juices. A red fingernail traced every delicate curve of your mound, even pushing some of your natural lubricant up between your cheeks. That caused you to shiver and whimper.

Back between your lips, the finger found your deep damp center. One of us moaned. Maybe both.

Your motions brought that single finger from out of sight to your clit, then back in, repeatedly. Steady rhythm brought steady pumping of your hips. Steady pumping of your hips told me your next orgasm bubbled inside.

“Finish me.” It damn sure wasn’t a request.

With that, you turned, stepped over the lounger and ordered me to sit.

“Put your butt right here on the end and lay back.”

You moved beside my head and swung your leg over me, planting a foot on either side of the lounger. The pussy I’d been craving was just above me.

Leaning over to prop on my knees, you looked between your legs to watch as you lowered your hips, expertly guiding your wet sex to my mouth. With it inches away from my thirsty tongue, you stopped.

“See how wet I am?”

“God yes.” You were almost dripping.

“Make me cum,” you commanded as your lips inched closer to mine. “I’m so close, babe.”

Your clit was so engorged it peeked out above the folds of your pussy. When I exhaled a hot breath onto it, you gasped and dropped your ass until my breath was replaced by my warm, wet tongue. I swirled it in little circles down one side of your pussy and then up the other, never quite dipping it inside you, but hard enough that the pressure of every swirl made its way right to your clit.

“Yes, baby,” you moaned. “Please make me cum.”

Pushing your hips up only inches. I stopped the tonguing and replaced my mouth with two long fingers. As I slid them inside you, your pussy clenched around them. I probed, twisting deep in you. Your ass danced above me as you pushed me deeper.

You raised your body, supported only by your legs. Your back arched beautifully as you rode my fingers, just as you do my cock. Hips rocking back and forth. juices flowing freely, you were lost in the moment focused on nothing but your sopping, pulsing slit.

In moments the hip rolls turned into short, bouncing fucks. You began to contract, gripping my fingers. Then you drove down on them hard before rising off me without warning. Your legs visibly shook. Your ass quivered.

“Fuuuccckkkkkk,” you groaned as ripples of pleasure ran through you. Your hands cupped your heaving breasts. Fingers pulled your aching nipples causing more orgasmic shudders.

Three steps forward and you leaned on the deck railing. Your head hung down, eyes closed as cascades came and went through you, all without warning. Your legs buckled slightly, then you went high on your tiptoes as a mammoth wave coursed through you. This was video worthy, but no smartphone in sight.

Standing, stepping behind you and sliding my cock into you to keep those waves rolling was most assuredly an option. At that moment, though, just watching you kept me happy and aroused. Nothing I love more than watching your body when you cum.

In the still of the moment, I finally heard, “You must be about to explode.”

You weren’t wrong.

Published 
Written by RoaringTiger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments