Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Aunt Sam

"Seduced by Sam, my uncle's new bride."

145
9 Comments 9
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Another true tale from my youth.

I am lucky enough to have an uncle, my mother's brother Bob, who is only ten years older than me. We grew up more as brothers than uncles and nephews, and we had a great relationship.

When I was in my early twenties, my uncle, Bob, divorced his first wife after only about five years of marriage. He soon met somebody named Sam, who was only five years my senior, incredibly sexy, and stunning. I was still living in the family home at the time and saw a great deal of both Bob and Sam.

Bob and I went to football every weekend while our team played at home. We always drank a lot and almost always came home very drunk. When we went to football, Sam spent the day shopping and doing girlie stuff with my mother. After football, Sam and Bob always argued due to his drunken state and always ended up staying the night in the spare room at the family home.

Sam always likes to dress really nice and always looks very sexy. Sam has great legs and always wears short skirts to show them off. She also regularly wears sexy silk stockings and very high heels. I regularly got caught trying to look up her skirt and checking out her stocking tops.

As I got to know Sam better, she began to flirt with me, especially when Bob was drunk. She hoped he wouldn't notice, and I am sure he didn't. I noticed over time that her skirts became shorter and her tops became tighter and lower to show off her impressive pair of tits. Being just out of my teens and sexually inexperienced, I could not help but stare at the sexiest woman on the planet, or that's what I thought at the time.

Sam teased me week in and week out, watching for my reaction. I always ended up red-faced with an erection, which I found hard to hide. One night after football, Bob and I arrived home. Bob was very drunk, and I was not so. I knew I had to play the following morning, so I kept my drinking to a minimum. My parents were away on their holidays that weekend, so Sam stayed in and prepared us a meal.

Bob was so drunk that he hardly ate a thing before crashing out on the sofa. Once again, he and Sam had argued due to his state, and she stormed off to the spare room. I watched a bit of TV before heading off to my room, leaving Bob passed out on the sofa. I went to the bathroom, where I showered, and walked back to my room naked. I was in my own home, and everyone was sleeping.

When I entered my room, lying on my bed was the oh-so-sexy Sam. She was wearing just very sexy black lingerie, fishnet stockings, and very high heels. My cock was already hard from just thinking about Sam and how hot she looked earlier; this changed into a full erection at the sight of her. I tried to cover my erection with my hands, but it was too late. Sam had already seen me, and I am very proud of my big, thick cock.

Sam beckoned me over to the bed and told me to sit down beside her. I was the obedient servant and did as requested. As I sat down beside her, Sam reached out and took my cock in her hands.

"Wow, you are a big boy!" Sam said.

I was nervous and excited at the same time. I just nodded as she continued to rub her hands up and down my cock. While Sam was playing with my cock, I helped her out of her bra and released her large D-cup breasts. Her tits were very firm, with huge nipples that looked as big as saucers and were very dark. Her nipples were at least half an inch long, if not longer, and as hard as bullets.

I was fearless. I stooped my head and took her right breast in my mouth. Sam moaned with pleasure right away. It was clear her tits were sensitive. I did the same for the left one before we kissed for the first time. Sam never let go of my cock, continuing to masturbate my erection.

We kissed for what seemed forever. Then Sam said, "Have you ever had a blowjob before?"

I said, "Yes, I have, not many, but I want one from you if that's what you are offering."

Sam removed her tiny pants and lowered her mouth onto my erect cock. At the same time, she pushed her shaven, wet pussy into my face and said, "Kiss me and make me come."

I buried my face in her pussy; it was clear I was doing a good job from her moans and the way she was forcing her pussy deeper and deeper into my mouth. Sam was coating my face in her sticky juices as I started to get that feeling in my balls that my load was about to arrive. Sam knew what was coming and increased the speed of her strokes and the depth with which she was taking me in her mouth. I could do to stop it, and I filled her mouth with stream after stream of my hot semen. Sam just stayed attached to my cock until she had sucked me dry and my erection had started to subside.

We both came up for air; we laughed at the situation and gave each other a huge hug. We kissed deeply, and for the first time, I tasted my semen in a partner's mouth. Sam grabbed her gown and went downstairs to check on Bob before returning. Sam confirmed that Bob was out for the night and rejoined me in bed. We cuddled and talked for hours about how she had planned this seduction for months.

Now she wanted me inside her, as she said, "I have never had a cock that big in my pussycat before."

I duly obliged, and we made love for ages. Alternating positions until I filled her pussycat up from behind doggie style, I tried to push my cock into her arse, but this was refused on this occasion. In the early hours of the morning, after another impressive blowjob, Sam returned to the spare room.

In the morning, we found Bob still sleeping off his hangover on the sofa; he remained there most of the day with a sore head. He was still nursing his head when I returned from playing football. I had to take a shower, and I was joined by Sam. I had forgotten to lock the door. She locked the door after her and stripped off.

Sam assured me Bob was still sleeping. We washed each other's bodies, and Sam dropped to her knees and gave me another wonderful blowjob, swallowing every drop again. Afterward, she ran off quickly, so we didn't get caught.

A few weeks passed, and I didn’t hear from Sam. Although I had called her, Bob always answered, so I had to talk football. Then my mother asked me to call Sam, as she needed to talk to me about an upcoming football match. That night our team had a midweek game, and Bob and I had arranged to go.

Aliice_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliice_Stone

I called Sam, and fortunately, she answered this time. Sam said, “Bob has arranged to meet up with his friends after football so that he will be out most of the night. After football, you can come to my house if you wish! That is if you want some more fun.”

I said, “I will be there.”

I left Bob at the end of the match; he went to the pub, and I went to his wife. When I arrived, I went to the rear of the house as arranged so as not to be spotted. I knocked, and Sam opened it almost straight away. Sam looked as if she had just gotten out of the shower; her hair was wet, and she was wearing a short white towelling robe. The robe was so short, I could see she was wearing tiny black panties, and her legs looked long and toned. Sam was barefooted and so sexy that she ushered me in and asked if I wanted to shower. I took her up on her offer; she left me a similar robe to wear when I was ready. I slipped the robe on; it was very short and barely covered my arse.

I joined Sam in the lounge, where we shared a bottle of wine. I was very nervous, and the situation did not feel right. I said, “What time do you expect Bob to be home?”

Sam said, “Late, he will be very drunk, and in all honesty, he will probably stay at his friend's house.”

We were sitting on a sofa a couple of feet apart at this point when Sam said, “I need to dry my hair. Give me five minutes, then come up to my bedroom.”

I could not take my eyes off her cute arse as she left the room and ascended the stairs. This gave me an even better view of her arse, and she knew it. I left it for ten minutes and climbed the stairs, making my way to the master bedroom, where Sam sat at the end of her bed in just her tiny black panties. She looked amazing and said, “You can lose that robe now and join me on the bed.”

I dropped the robe under which I was naked. My cock was already showing his appreciation of the sight in front of me. I approached Sam, pushed her back onto the bed, and climbed on top of her, and our mouths joined together as we kissed for what seemed like ages. As we kissed, I managed to fondle her perfect breasts as she took my cock in hand, giving me an erection in minutes.

I managed to remove Sam’s panties, toss them away, slide down her body between her legs, and bury my face in her pussycat. I was giving her the pleasure of my tongue slipping deep inside her pussy lips when we both heard keys being inserted and turned in the front door. Bob was home, and he called out Sam’s name. He was drunk, very drunk; his speech was slurred and difficult to understand.

Panic set in. Sam grabbed her robe, slipped her pants on, and ran. I grabbed my clothes, ran to the spare room, and waited. My breathing was deep and loud, and I was sure I would be caught. I listened intently and heard the bathroom door close and the sound of someone being sick. Sam whispered my name, and I came out of hiding. Sam ushered me downstairs and out of the back door with a longing kiss before we parted, and I headed home.

Before I left, Sam said, “Bob is going to the away game this Saturday; he will be away all day.”

When Saturday arrived, I hovered around the phone, hoping to get a call letting me know the coast was clear. I knew from chatting with Bob during the week that he had a place on the bus for the away game but could not get me a ticket. He had an early start and would not get back until either late on Saturday or Sunday morning.

Finally, the phone rang. It was Sam letting me know it was safe to go over to her house. I had a shower, was out of the house, and was on my way within thirty minutes. I entered by the back gate as it was prearranged, as none of the neighbours could see me enter that way. Sam answered the door, looking so sexy in a denim mini skirt and white T-shirt with no bra, and she was barefoot.

I thought we were going to sit in the kitchen and have coffee and a chat, but I was wrong. She took my hand and led me upstairs to the master bedroom. Once inside the bedroom, she pulled her T-shirt over her head and told me to strip. Her breasts looked amazing—so full, firm, and large—then her skirt came off, and we were both naked.

We climbed into bed, kissed, and petted for a while, taking things slowly and sensually. After making love in numerous positions, Sam decided to take me out for lunch at a little country pub away from prying eyes. She got dressed and wore a black leather miniskirt and white blouse; beneath it, she wore white lingerie and silk stockings. To finish off the outfit, she put on some white stilettoes.

We drove to the pub and had lunch, returning to her house two hours later.

We went straight back to the bedroom. She told me to strip again and lay on the bed. She said, "I have something I need to show you."

Five minutes later, she returned dressed as a sexy nurse in an outfit she had recently purchased and needed to see what reaction it would get. Sam was still wearing the lingerie, stockings, and heels and looked sexier than I had ever seen her. My cock reacted straightaway and was erect quicker than ever before.

Sam just laughed and said, "From your reaction, you approve."

Sam climbed onto the bed; there was no foreplay; she just pulled her tiny pants to one side and lowered herself onto my cock. Sam rode me as I helped release her breasts from her dress and caressed them as we made love. Sam changed positions to a reverse cowgirl, a new one for me, and this gave me an added sensation. It was not long before she had a massive orgasm, and I filled her pussy with a full load.

When she had finally recovered, she removed herself from my cock and lay with me. I helped her remove her dress and lingerie but asked her to keep the stockings on. We had so much sex that day; it was amazing, and knowing we would not get caught added to that.

We kept this up for many months and came close to getting caught several times, but never did. Bob did suspect Sam was having an affair, but he had no idea it was with me.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments